This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by Xexos » 3 months ago

No one gives a shit.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
No one gives a shit.
I know.

Even I don't give a shit.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 3 months ago

This site is whatever the community makes it. We are all responsible for it.

If you think it's not a hair loss site, why don't you make some threads on hair loss?

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

rclark wrote:
3 months ago
This site is whatever the community makes it. We are all responsible for it.

If you think it's not a hair loss site, why don't you make some threads on hair loss?
I did that a month or so ago. Most of the site laughed about me making a post here about hair loss. Even Admin, who gave a positive rating to your post saying I should make a thread about hair loss, laughed when I posted a thread about hair loss. Imagine that, he agrees with you that I should make a thread about hair loss and yet he laughed when I did exactly that. Do people even know what jackasses they are? I'm sure that half of the site would give a positive rating to your post saying I should make a thread about hair loss if I hadn't already typed here how asinine it would be for them to do that when they previously laughed when I made a post about hair loss.

I'm sure you remember the hair loss thread i made about a month or so ago. It was the post wherein I recommended that we should put a Q & A together for submission to Tsuji.

by the way I love your Kathy Giffin pic. She really took a lot of heat for that image.
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 5 times in total.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
This site is actually an extremist right-wing political site. The only reason I come here is to vent my anger and stress over hair loss. I don't come here to discuss hair loss at all anymore because in reality it isn't really even a hair-loss website. This is just a place for extremist right-wingers to rah-rah right-wing ideas. So I just come here to shit at the site and shit at the extremist right-wingers. One last thing I want to add is that I think I might actually be starting to hate right-wingers to the point that I wish they would die.

Oh, and before I forget, have a nice day.
"One last thing I want to add is that I think I might actually be starting to hate right-wingers to the point that I wish they would die."

You were saying this months ago wishing death on multiple people here its nothing new, this is just the Alzheimers kicking in.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
"One last thing I want to add is that I think I might actually be starting to hate right-wingers to the point that I wish they would die."

You were saying this months ago wishing death on multiple people here its nothing new, this is just the Alzheimers kicking in.
Thanks for the update except I think I posted that line less than months ago.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
Thanks for the update except I think I posted that line less than months ago.
You said it multiple times months ago, and you also said it less than a month ago. Degenerate, demented fucking idiot.

At least you’ll die a pathetic bald bitch. Just like you’ve lived, a worthless and delusional piece of shit. The idea of you realizing on your death bed you never fixed your hair issue and lived decades a bald, kissless maggot is rather hilarious though.

You also do clearly have Alzheimer’s.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
You said it multiple times months ago, and you also said it less than a month ago. Degenerate, demented fucking idiot.

At least you’ll die a pathetic bald bitch. Just like you’ve lived, a worthless and delusional piece of shit. The idea of you realizing on your death bed you never fixed your hair issue and lived decades a bald, kissless maggot is rather hilarious though.

I only used those exact words when I said "it" less than a "months" ago. The previous time(s) I said "it" I used different wording. You should reconsider the facts and then make the necessary adjustments/edit to your post wherein you used the wrong timeline.

kingmanlet
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Oral Minoxidil,Finasteride, Dutasteride

Post by kingmanlet » 2 months ago

I read a lot of political views on here and think quite the same thing, but as someone mentioned the community makes up the forum. If you do not agree or do not care for it just ignore it. Plenty of hair topics to discuss on here. I think going tranny for a few months to get my nw0 is beneficial but some on here do not agree. It is what it is my friend, we all have opinions that we want to repute or be recognized. A little bit like your opinion in the post :o.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago

Why do you always it statements to nameless with this line: "You also clearly have Alzheimer's" ?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
Why do you always it statements to nameless with this line: "You also clearly have Alzheimer's" ?
He forgets he already stated it.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"