This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

The bald, extremist, right-wing, hate-speechers come here to whine and snivel because they're being excluded by people with full heads of hair.
In other words, they come here to complain about being part of a minority (bald people). They also come here to express their hate-speech against other minorities, such as gays, Muslims, and dark-skinned people. Since they hate-on other minorities (dark-skinned people, Muslims, and gay people) they themselves deserve to be bald, and it's very possible that God made them become part of the bald minority to punish them for being bigots against other minority persons. It's very fitting that they were made bald.

And @Admin gives the extremist right-wing haters a place to vent their hate -speech against minorities so it's also fitting that God turned Admin into part of the bald minority.

All these right-wingers are getting what they deserve. They hate-on minorities so they have been turned into people who are part of a minority (bald people) who are hated on by the majority (people with full heads of hair).
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 5 times in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

Nameless: "I'm not a far left nutjob"

Also Nameless: "Buuuut, REEEEEEEEE hate speeech!"

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago
Nameless: "I'm not a far left nutjob"

Also Nameless: "Buuuut, REEEEEEEEE hate speeech!"

Fail.
Your post does not prove I'm a far-left "nutjob?.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
The bald extremist, right-wing, hate-speechers come here to whine and snivel because they're being excluded by people with full heads of hair.
In other words, they come here to complain about being part of a minority (bald people). They also come here to express their hate-speech against other minorities, such as gays, Muslims, and dark-skinned people. Since they hate-on other minorities (dark-skinned people, Muslims, and gay people) they themselves deserve to be bald, and it's very possible that God made them become part of the bald minority to punish them for being bigots against other bald people. It's very fitting that they were made bald.

And Admin gives the extremist right-wing haters a place to vent their hate -speech against minorities so it's also fitting that God turned Admin into part of the bald minority.

All these right-wingers are getting what they deserve. They hate-on minorities so they have been turned into people who are also part of a minority (bald people) who are hated on by the majority (people with full heads of hair).
And why did God make you bald? Are you a closet right wing extremist?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
And Admin gives the extremist right-wing haters a place to vent their hate -speech
You have a problem with those who hate extremist right wingers? Ok
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

pjhair wrote:
3 months ago
And why did God make you bald? Are you a closet right wing extremist?
No, in my case hair loss may just be a natural occurrence or it may be a punishment from God for some reason other than bigotry. Only extremist right-wing bigots, who marginalize and hate-on minorities, would be made bald by God to punish them specifically for their bigotry. You have to admit that making you guys bald is the perfect punishment because you guys marginalize and hate-on minorities so God made you guys bald so you would also be party of a minority group and you would also be marginalized and hated on. Turning you bigots into bald people is a big FU from God to the extremist right-wing bigots.

Added in 23 seconds:
Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago
You have a problem with those who hate extremist right wingers? Ok
I know you want to defend extremist right-wingers. That means you support them so for all intents and purposes you're one of them. But I don't defend or support them. I don't care what happens to them. I hope God is punishing them/you by making you guys bald. Extremist right-wing bigots = maggots.

Added in 5 hours 2 minutes 26 seconds:
You extremist, right-wing, bigots could be getting the big middle finger from God. It makes sense that God would be mad at you for hating-on minorities so God would make you part of a minority group so you too would be hated on. He would turn you into fuckless minority persons who will be rejected by women because of your minority status of being bald and ugly. See, you guys shit on other minorities and now you yourselves are minority persons being shit on. It's such a perfect and fitting result for you fuckless bigots. You're getting your just deserts.
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

Congratulations on scoring the most-heavily-downvoted post in IoHL history!

You've earned it, champ!

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago
Congratulations on scoring the most-heavily-downvoted post in IoHL history!

You've earned it, champ!

I was also keeping track to see if I would get the prize for the post that is most down-voted by the extremist, right-wing, bigots at IoHL. I noticed that you didn't down-vote my post so if you don't mind could you please do a guy a solid and add your down-vote to my post?

Also, I don't give a rat's butt if you extremist right-wing bigots don't like my post criticizing you. I'm happy to earn your down-votes and I'm happy if God made you guys bald and ugly so you would be part of a minority (bald men) and hated by a majority (people with lots of hair) since that is exactly what you haters/bigots do to other minorities. You bald, ugly, fuckless bigots are getting what you deserve. Jesus has a full head of hair and he hates you.
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
I was also keeping track to see if I would get the prize for the post most down-voted by the extremist, right-wing, bigots at IoHL. I noticed that you didn't down-vote my post so if you don't mind could you please do a guy a solid and add your down-vote to my post?

Also, I don't give a rat's butt if you extremist right-wing bigots don't like my post criticizing you bigots. I'm happy to earn your down-votes and I'm happy if God made you guys bald and ugly so you would be part of a minority (bald men) and hated by a majority (people with lots of hair) since that is exactly what you haters/bigots do to other minorities. You bald, ugly, fuckless bigots are getting what you deserve. Jesus has a full head of hair and he hates you.
“Bald, ugly, fuckless bigots”

Lmfao

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
Since they hate-on other minorities (dark-skinned people, Muslims, and gay people) they themselves deserve to be bald, and it's very possible that God made them become part of the bald minority to punish them for being bigots against other minority persons. It's very fitting that they were made bald.
Damn, you're beyond saving dude, finding a cure to hair loss simply is not enough to save you.
En får væra som en er når'n itte vart som en sku :thumbup:

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
Muslims
I'm a Muslim and i can't remember anyone here ever discriminating against me except That Gay and some other faggot i don't want to mention.

Yeah, there have been some beefs between me and some other members, but it's all cool now, and not all of those members were angry White guys.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
I'm a Muslim and i can't remember anyone here ever discriminating against me except That Gay and some other faggot i don't want to mention.

Yeah, there have been some beefs between me and some other members, but it's all cool now, and not all of those members were angry White guys.
I guarantee that JLBB hates you for being Muslim.

Added in 4 minutes 27 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
3 months ago
Damn, you're beyond saving dude, finding a cure to hair loss simply is not enough to save you.
FU.

Bigots attack other people for their skin color or religion and you choose to defend those bigots. You have a right to protect bigots from a well-deserved rebuke if you wish to do so, but in my opinion that makes you akin to them. Why should the bigots here be allowed to hate-on other minorities and yet be free from being hated on themselves even though they are also members of a minority? They hate on other minorities so it is only fair for them to be hated on since they are also part of a minority. But I guess you can't find your way to that truth because you have a thing for extremist bigots.

And if/when I get my hair back I'll be just fine so don't worry about me. I'll be the toast of a big part of the left-wing. And even a lot of right-wing women will fake like they're more moderate than they really are because they'll know that, that will be their only chance of making time with me. So thank you for your concern but I consider the source and I'm not interested in anything you have to say.

Oh and thanks for adding 3 down-votes to my post. Your 3 down-votes pushed me up to 21 down-votes. That was cool but it only lasted a short while because rclark gave my post 3 up-votes and now I'm back down to 18 down-votes. Could you please do me a favor and give me another 3 down-votes so you can push me back up to 21 down-votes?
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 31 times in total.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
I guarantee that JLBB hates you for being Muslim.
@JLBB

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
JLBB
because he's a filthy bigot. If you're truly Muslim how do you feel about these 2 statements made by JLBB:

"I'm more than happy to talk freely about racial IQ etc or call a particularly stupid black person a nigger without a second thought at this point."

"I'm happier to express negative views about aboriginals, blacks or Muslims and anti-immigration sentiment to those talk to, and no longer am concerned in the slightest about casual racist remarks against collective groups."

Added in 27 minutes 11 seconds:
I've made my point about my disgust for the extremist right-wing bigots here, whether they be moderately extreme or severely extreme.

But I can only say they're disgusting so many times w/o being redundant and wasting my own time.

Hence, I won't be responding to anymore posts in this thread. I won't be posting in this thread anymore at all.

I'm not getting into a long drawn argument that spoils the entire site.

I won't even be reading anymore posts in this thread.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 3 months ago

Imagine using "bald" as an insult on a forum centered around hair loss. It speaks volumes about the type of person you are.

Edit: Also please explain all the actual Nazis with full heads of hair.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind