I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by EvilLocks » 8 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
8 months ago

Humans are the most social animals on the Earth. We need people.
Indeed. Although a small cabin in the beautiful wilderness sounds tempting at times, I think you'd go crazy eventually from no human interaction, even with the company of dogs.
My new neighbor just moved in and he told me he used to live alone in a cabin in the woods with his dog, but he moved back into civilization because he became lonely and desperate for human interactions.
I'm a person that thrives in my own company but I could never live alone somewhere far away from people either. It has to be a balance...

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 8 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
8 months ago
My new neighbor just moved in and he told me he used to live alone in a cabin in the woods with his dog, but he moved back into civilization because he became lonely and desperate for human interactions.
Do you have any more info about him ? It sounds interesting that some people out there are thinking the same way as me. I'd like to know what drove him to the point of wanting to withdraw from society.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 8 months ago

Xexos wrote:
8 months ago
Do you have any more info about him ? It sounds interesting that some people out there are thinking the same way as me. I'd like to know what drove him to the point of wanting to withdraw from society.
Not much really, other than that he's 69 years old. I don't know if he's been married before or anything, but I once saw that he had a man that could be his son and a little kid that could be his grandson visit one time. So one could only speculate what drove him to escape society :P
He seems nice and normal enough though. He used to be a hunter so of course that worried my anxious heart knowing that he probably owns a shotgun lol, but he seems pretty harmless.