I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by Xexos » 11 months ago

It's simple, i'll become a hermit and go live in nature with animals.

Society is full of bullshit now to be honest. Terrorism, degeneracy, people behaving like animals, IQ is lowering, feminism, dating scene is fucked, politics, it's hard to find decent people, economical problems, stress from many things, etc.


BUT living as a hermit in nature a primitive life is just awesome and has almost 0 downsides and is a magic solution to all the problems and all the blah blah blah people talk about daily.

If we look at the pros :-

1-No more suffering from almost anything

2-No more stress about things you can't change or about things like work

3-No more worrying about the future or about people's opinions about you or about things like money

4-No more wageslaving or studying things you don't like

5-You can do whatever you want whenever you want wherever you want, you'll basically achieve true freedom away from the cucked law

6-You'll learn many useful skills and have much time for that and to gain knowledge

7-You'll fill your time with cool activities like hunting, fishing, farming, building, raising animals

Cons-
Only loneliness which can be easily solved with having some animals with you or filling your day with some cool activities like i explained above


It'd basically be heaven on earth as i'd make my own special world the way i like and i honestly don't mind being away from people as i stayed months before without talking to anyone and it had zero effects on me and i also had periods when i literally had hundreds of friends and i didn't like it that much, i honestly prefer to be alone doing whatever i like in my own world.

So that's it, i'll start learning some necessary survival skills from now on and once Tsuji release the cure (i hope he'll), i'll even sell my kidney to afford it and then i'll go to anywhere far away from any sort of civilization with two cool dogs who will be my new family and build my own house and live a stress-free life until i die and read thousands of books too. I'd not give a single fuck about people dying or a civil war or WW3 because whatever happens wouldn't affect me that much unless i literally get nuked, which would cause my death instantly and that wouldn't be so bad too to be honest. Also anyways, i'd have much more chance of survival than the average people shall those things happen.

I'm coming for you baby <3
Image
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1886
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 5138
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 11 months ago

Xexos wrote:
11 months ago
It's simple, i'll become a hermit and go live in nature with animals.

Society is full of bullshit now to be honest. Terrorism, degeneracy, people behaving like animals, IQ is lowering, feminism, dating scene is fucked, politics, it's hard to find decent people, economical problems, stress from many things, etc.


BUT living as a hermit in nature a primitive life is just awesome and has almost 0 downsides and is a magic solution to all the problems and all the blah blah blah people talk about daily.

If we look at the pros :-

1-No more suffering from almost anything

2-No more stress about things you can't change or about things like work

3-No more worrying about the future or about people's opinions about you or about things like money

4-No more wageslaving or studying things you don't like

5-You can do whatever you want whenever you want wherever you want, you'll basically achieve true freedom away from the cucked law

6-You'll learn many useful skills and have much time for that and to gain knowledge

7-You'll fill your time with cool activities like hunting, fishing, farming, building, raising animals

Cons-
Only loneliness which can be easily solved with having some animals with you or filling your day with some cool activities like i explained above


It'd basically be heaven on earth as i'd make my own special world the way i like and i honestly don't mind being away from people as i stayed months before without talking to anyone and it had zero effects on me and i also had periods when i literally had hundreds of friends and i didn't like it that much, i honestly prefer to be alone doing whatever i like in my own world.

So that's it, i'll start learning some necessary survival skills from now on and once Tsuji release the cure (i hope he'll), i'll even sell my kidney to afford it and then i'll go to anywhere far away from any sort of civilization with two cool dogs who will be my new family and build my own house and live a stress-free life until i die and read thousands of books too. I'd not give a single fuck about people dying or a civil war or WW3 because whatever happens wouldn't affect me that much unless i literally get nuked, which would cause my death instantly and that wouldn't be so bad too to be honest. Also anyways, i'd have much more chance of survival than the average people shall those things happen.

I'm coming for you baby <3
Image
When I was ~10 years old, I had this vision of what an ideal life would be like.

I'd have a home, access to potato chips and coke, a lot of video games, and a large television with a great sound system. I'd be happy.

At 35, that sounds like a nightmare. I actually do have a large TV, a good sound system, and a lot of video games. I rarely use them, because I don't care that much.

Humans are the most social animals on the Earth. We need people.

Sorry.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 768
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2319

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by pjhair » 11 months ago

Xexos wrote:
11 months ago
It's simple, i'll become a hermit and go live in nature with animals.

Society is full of bullshit now to be honest. Terrorism, degeneracy, people behaving like animals, IQ is lowering, feminism, dating scene is fucked, politics, it's hard to find decent people, economical problems, stress from many things, etc.


BUT living as a hermit in nature a primitive life is just awesome and has almost 0 downsides and is a magic solution to all the problems and all the blah blah blah people talk about daily.

If we look at the pros :-

1-No more suffering from almost anything

2-No more stress about things you can't change or about things like work

3-No more worrying about the future or about people's opinions about you or about things like money

4-No more wageslaving or studying things you don't like

5-You can do whatever you want whenever you want wherever you want, you'll basically achieve true freedom away from the cucked law

6-You'll learn many useful skills and have much time for that and to gain knowledge

7-You'll fill your time with cool activities like hunting, fishing, farming, building, raising animals

Cons-
Only loneliness which can be easily solved with having some animals with you or filling your day with some cool activities like i explained above


It'd basically be heaven on earth as i'd make my own special world the way i like and i honestly don't mind being away from people as i stayed months before without talking to anyone and it had zero effects on me and i also had periods when i literally had hundreds of friends and i didn't like it that much, i honestly prefer to be alone doing whatever i like in my own world.

So that's it, i'll start learning some necessary survival skills from now on and once Tsuji release the cure (i hope he'll), i'll even sell my kidney to afford it and then i'll go to anywhere far away from any sort of civilization with two cool dogs who will be my new family and build my own house and live a stress-free life until i die and read thousands of books too. I'd not give a single fuck about people dying or a civil war or WW3 because whatever happens wouldn't affect me that much unless i literally get nuked, which would cause my death instantly and that wouldn't be so bad too to be honest. Also anyways, i'd have much more chance of survival than the average people shall those things happen.

I'm coming for you baby <3
Image
You are too young to be having these thoughts. Life is not as bad as many on these forums make it out to be. You are an intelligent guy. I will encourage you to go to college and finish your education. As far as dating is concerned, don't get discouraged by the extreme claims that were made on hairlosstalk that "if you are not 6'2 white guy with great face and body you are done". I know them to be false based on what I have seen in my real life.

A few years ago I attended one of my Nepali friends wedding. The bride was white. She had a very attractive blonde cousin. The cousin was basically throwing herself at another of my Nepali friend. He was average looking, about 5'6 in height. There were tall white and black men attending the wedding as well but she was going for the Nepali guy.

You might dismiss this example as a rare occurrence but I assure you I have seen it repeated multiple times. I am of Indian origin but I have dated some really beautiful women including a cheer leader and a part time model during college. When I interacted with these women it never crossed my mind that I am supposed to have some kind of disadvantage because I am brown. I am so glad I didn't visit any online forum during my college days. The false information and half truths that we see on these forums would have impacted me negatively.

The bottom line is that women want attractive men but there is a great variation in what they find attractive. The only way to determine if a particular women finds you attractive is to interact with them. I was in Amsterdam last summer. In the city center I hired a bike taxi to show me around. The taxi was being driven by a 20 year old really attractive blonde Polish women. She told me that she actually studies in China and is back to Amsterdam just for the summer. She was dating a 36 years old Chinese man. That's a scenario that would be deemed impossible by many on HairLossTalk and perhaps some on these forums. Give life a chance and don't buy into the discouraging false information spread on these forums.
Trump 2020

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by Xexos » 11 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
11 months ago
When I was ~10 years old, I had this vision of what an ideal life would be like.

I'd have a home, access to potato chips and coke, a lot of video games, and a large television with a great sound system. I'd be happy.

At 35, that sounds like a nightmare. I actually do have a large TV, a good sound system, and a lot of video games. I rarely use them, because I don't care that much.

Humans are the most social animals on the Earth. We need people.

Sorry.
Image

lol Jk. But i don't know man, i think i'm wired in a weird way to be honest. I feel much much better without people and i even get annoyed when some call me or talk to me online because social encounters are so exhausting and annoying to me for some reason. I thought i have autism or aspergers, but i've never been officially diagnosed and i took some tests online which showed that i'm normal.

The loneliness aspect could be coped with through various way as i explained above, but when you compare it to real problems in society, it's nothing.

And you can also be alone in society and even surrounded with people because people rarely give a fuck about others and it's really really hard to find decent people outside your own family. The hermit life will suit me perfectly because i know very well my issues, and to say it with honesty, society just doesn't accept me. I'm a Muslim and i'm short, these two things are enough to make at least 95% of people not take my seriously or wish for my death and the death of my family as well and most of the rest 5% wouldn't give a fuck, so why bother ? At least my dogs as hermit wouldn't give a fuck about how who i'am, my religion, my ethnicity, my height, which would make me feel much happier than socializing with someone who hates me with passion, but i just have to because he's a human.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 512
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 709
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by Exodus » 11 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
11 months ago
When I was ~10 years old, I had this vision of what an ideal life would be like.

I'd have a home, access to potato chips and coke, a lot of video games, and a large television with a great sound system. I'd be happy.

At 35, that sounds like a nightmare. I actually do have a large TV, a good sound system, and a lot of video games. I rarely use them, because I don't care that much.

Humans are the most social animals on the Earth. We need people.

Sorry.
what kind of TV are you rocking? i'm thinking of either getting a VR headset or a TV but i can't decide. i agree with your sentiment too. i've been saving up for a VR for a while and now that i finally have enough its like "meh". even if i virtually travel to the himalayas i'm still inferior. people still look down on me. what's the point.

i guess theres nothing else i can do so i still wanna get it. also of course porn will be amazing.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1886
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 5138
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 11 months ago

Exodus wrote:
11 months ago
what kind of TV are you rocking? i'm thinking of either getting a VR headset or a TV but i can't decide. i agree with your sentiment too. i've been saving up for a VR for a while and now that i finally have enough its like "meh". even if i virtually travel to the himalayas i'm still inferior. people still look down on me. what's the point.

i guess theres nothing else i can do so i still wanna get it. also of course porn will be amazing.
The idea of buying a VR headset never even occurred to me. I have some screen that is 50 or 60 inches, I think that it's from Samsung, I don't even remember.

I just checked, it's from Vizio.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by Xexos » 11 months ago

pjhair wrote:
11 months ago
You are too young to be having these thoughts. Life is not as bad as many on these forums make it out to be. You are an intelligent guy. I will encourage you to go to college and finish your education. As far as dating is concerned, don't get discouraged by the extreme claims that were made on hairlosstalk that "if you are not 6'2 white guy with great face and body you are done". I know them to be false based on what I have seen in my real life.

A few years ago I attended one of my Nepali friends wedding. The bride was white. She had a very attractive blonde cousin. The cousin was basically throwing herself at another of my Nepali friend. He was average looking, about 5'6 in height. There were tall white and black men attending the wedding as well but she was going for the Nepali guy.

You might dismiss this example as a rare occurrence but I assure you I have seen it repeated multiple times. I am of Indian origin but I have dated some really beautiful women including a cheer leader and a part time model during college. When I interacted with these women it never crossed my mind that I am supposed to have some kind of disadvantage because I am brown. I am so glad I didn't visit any online forum during my college days. The false information and half truths that we see on these forums would have impacted me negatively.

The bottom line is that women want attractive men but there is a great variation in what they find attractive. The only way to determine if a particular women finds you attractive is to interact with them. I was in Amsterdam last summer. In the city center I hired a bike taxi to show me around. The taxi was being driven by a 20 year old really attractive blonde Polish women. She told me that she actually studies in China and is back to Amsterdam just for the summer. She was dating a 36 years old Chinese man. That's a scenario that would be deemed impossible by many on HairLossTalk and perhaps some on these forums. Give life a chance and don't buy into the discouraging false information spread on these forums.
Sorry i'm late i was responding to that subhuman retard "That Gay".

Anyways, i'm studying now in college and i'm maintaining a high GPA (thankfully), but still i'm not satisfied with life and i always feel like i'm chained or something, but i don't know why exactly. It's not just about dating and being a Chad and all that stuff, but it's about life in general, it's too hard and society is devolving rapidly and i just feel like running away from everything.

I agree with you that it's not over for anyone and there's hope for the overwhelming majority of people to get good lives if they work hard, but still i don't think that would fill the whole in my heart.

Anyways, thanks for your helpful replay my friend, i appreciate it.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 768
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2319

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by pjhair » 11 months ago

Xexos wrote:
11 months ago
Sorry i'm late i was responding to that subhuman retard "That Gay".

Anyways, i'm studying now in college and i'm maintaining a high GPA (thankfully), but still i'm not satisfied with life and i always feel like i'm chained or something, but i don't know why exactly. It's not just about dating and being a Chad and all that stuff, but it's about life in general, it's too hard and society is devolving rapidly and i just feel like running away from everything.

I agree with you that it's not over for anyone and there's hope for the overwhelming majority of people to get good lives if they work hard, but still i don't think that would fill the whole in my heart.

Anyways, thanks for your helpful replay my friend, i appreciate it.
Yes, life may seem empty at times however I think that void can be filled by being close to our loved ones. I am realizing it more and more as I am getting older. When I first came to the US in my early twenties, I thought if I can just graduate and find a well paying job, I will be set for life. Well I did graduate and have a high paying job but I am still not happy. This feeling of emptiness started after my divorce. However, I notice that whenever I visit my brother who lives in Amsterdam or rest of my family, who live in India, this emptiness goes away. Last year, I spent around a month in India. I along with a few cousins visited my ancestral village. Even though the place is not very modernized, even according to India's standard, I had a great time. I think at some point I will either relocate to Amsterdam to be close to my brother or will simply move back to India (@That Guy will be happy to learn this).

I think in addition to focusing on your education, try to spend as much time with your parents and other loved ones. You are a religious person so also get involved with your religious community. I think that also improves ones quality of life. A nice career, good relations with family, getting married and health are all very important for a good life.
Last edited by pjhair 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Trump 2020

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 512
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 709
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by Exodus » 11 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
11 months ago
The idea of buying a VR headset never even occurred to me. I have some screen that is 50 or 60 inches, I think that it's from Samsung, I don't even remember.

I just checked, it's from Vizio.
is it a 4k tv?

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1886
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 5138
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 11 months ago

Exodus wrote:
11 months ago
is it a 4k tv?
I had to go check the box.

Yes, it's 4K.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

Baldingat20
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 80
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Propecia

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by Baldingat20 » 11 months ago

This was always my dream. Unfortunately you still have to pay taxes which means you have to work so unless your rich this plan doesn’t work out .

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 875
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1606
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by Arjen » 11 months ago

pjhair wrote:
11 months ago
You are too young to be having these thoughts. Life is not as bad as many on these forums make it out to be. You are an intelligent guy. I will encourage you to go to college and finish your education. As far as dating is concerned, don't get discouraged by the extreme claims that were made on hairlosstalk that "if you are not 6'2 white guy with great face and body you are done". I know them to be false based on what I have seen in my real life.

A few years ago I attended one of my Nepali friends wedding. The bride was white. She had a very attractive blonde cousin. The cousin was basically throwing herself at another of my Nepali friend. He was average looking, about 5'6 in height. There were tall white and black men attending the wedding as well but she was going for the Nepali guy.

You might dismiss this example as a rare occurrence but I assure you I have seen it repeated multiple times. I am of Indian origin but I have dated some really beautiful women including a cheer leader and a part time model during college. When I interacted with these women it never crossed my mind that I am supposed to have some kind of disadvantage because I am brown. I am so glad I didn't visit any online forum during my college days. The false information and half truths that we see on these forums would have impacted me negatively.

The bottom line is that women want attractive men but there is a great variation in what they find attractive. The only way to determine if a particular women finds you attractive is to interact with them. I was in Amsterdam last summer. In the city center I hired a bike taxi to show me around. The taxi was being driven by a 20 year old really attractive blonde Polish women. She told me that she actually studies in China and is back to Amsterdam just for the summer. She was dating a 36 years old Chinese man. That's a scenario that would be deemed impossible by many on HairLossTalk and perhaps some on these forums. Give life a chance and don't buy into the discouraging false information spread on these forums.
Ah, well, it really contradicts what I've been witnessing in my life, but I'm happy to admit I love reading you, especially such posts. It feels good.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1798
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3211

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by blackg » 11 months ago

The best way to cure loneliness is to love an animal.
Especially on a cold night.
Moore/Trump 2020

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 222
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 339
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by supremegentleman » 11 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
11 months ago
When I was ~10 years old, I had this vision of what an ideal life would be like.

I'd have a home, access to potato chips and coke, a lot of video games, and a large television with a great sound system. I'd be happy.

At 35, that sounds like a nightmare. I actually do have a large TV, a good sound system, and a lot of video games. I rarely use them, because I don't care that much.

Humans are the most social animals on the Earth. We need people.

Sorry.
But do you have access to potato chips and coke?

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1886
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 5138
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: I now know what I'm gonna do in my future

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 11 months ago

supremegentleman wrote:
11 months ago
But do you have access to potato chips and coke?
As much as I could ever want.

I still indulge in too much food, but my tastes are a little more refined.

Of all the things that one has to quit to eat healthier, soda was the easiest one for me to quit.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests