49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

pjhair wrote:
3 months ago
I think you are mistaken on this. Just because some groups of immigrants successfully assimilated to the US, it doesn't mean all groups of immigrants will assimilate. You also have to take into account the differences within these groups. Muslims and Hindus couldn't assimilate with each other despite living together for 1000 years and Pakistan was born. Muslims are only 15% of India's population right now. As their population grows larger, India will become increasingly unstable. Kashmir is the ONLY Indian state with Muslim majority. It's also the only state demanding separation from India. That's not a co-incidence. Muslims hold such a different world view that they can't peacefully co-exist with non-Muslims within the same borders. Western countries are committing cultural suicide by allowing Muslims to immigrate.
The only groups that assimilate are ones that highly-similar culturally, religiously and from the same ethnic cluster.

But don't worry this will all totally be worth it, goyim! You'll only have to put up with this for a little while!

And after, when they finally assimilate (spoilers: They don't, most terrorists aren't first-gen immigrants) you'll get a higher GDP and technology and stuff because diversity! Nobody gives a shit how good Iphones are or that the government makes obscene money: We want to live in peace, raise families, carry on our cultures and traditions and ethnicity with no foreign interference. It's that simple.

The majority of tech, music, etc. we enjoy today originated in and was developed and shared by and between Europeans and the "immigrants" who conquered and built America were Europeans (with some African slaves) and since he mentions Alberta: In most of Alberta, Central and Eastern Europeans make up the bulk because they were brought over to work agricultural and construction jobs during the western expansion. Germans are the largest ethnic group in America.

Our ancestors built all this stuff, created these jobs, etc. for their children. For us. Not syrians and arabs, not africans and jews, not chinese or whatever else. Europeans, white people, have plenty of "diversity" among ourselves and we don't need any diversity from outside that which we already have.

The only people saying we do, are jews and other non-whites jealous of what we have or brainwashed, self-hating whites. Build your own countries.

Open borders for Israel.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 3 months ago

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
And dude no offence, but India is a shithole regardless of Muslims. Stop coping with your own failure and "send bobs and vagana" and blaming it all on Muslims. India is a walking meme in nearly every country in the world including mine, and almost every Indian (currycel) i've known hates himself, his people and his country with passion and they're never proud of who they're.

It's laughable when a country known for street-shitting, harassing women online, sometimes fucking animals, drinking cow-piss (like my Indian friend's uncle), and literally eating their own shit blaming their failure on some people who literally used to rule the whole world and contributed much more than any currycel has ever done.
You repeatedly demonstrate your low IQ by failing to extract accurate meaning out of what has been said. The argument that I made was exactly the same argument that YOU made a few posts ago. Here is what you said:

Dude i'm a Muslim myself and i say that immigration is going to fuck everything soon at this rate. Even In Islam we're told to not live in places where Islam isn't dominant because it would bring really bad results at the end.

"Two contradictory cultures can never coexist together no matter what. It's like putting some water on fire and expecting them to benefit each others, which is impossible. "

This is not the first time you have failed to draw accurate inferences from the arguments being made. I suspect it wouldn't be the last time either. My recommendation to you:

(1) Learn to read carefully

(2) Take a course on logic. Intro to Logic offered by Stanford is a good one. It gives a decent introduction to propositional and first order logic. You can take it for free on Coursera.It will make you a better thinker.

(3) Practice applying whatever you learn in the course when you engage with others in a discussion.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 months ago

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago
The only groups that assimilate are ones that highly-similar culturally, religiously and from the same ethnic cluster.

But don't worry this will all totally be worth it, goyim! You'll only have to put up with this for a little while!

And after, when they finally assimilate (spoilers: They don't, most terrorists aren't first-gen immigrants) you'll get a higher GDP and technology and stuff because diversity! Nobody gives a shit how good Iphones are or that the government makes obscene money: We want to live in peace, raise families, carry on our cultures and traditions and ethnicity with no foreign interference. It's that simple.

The majority of tech, music, etc. we enjoy today originated in and was developed and shared by and between Europeans and the "immigrants" who conquered and built America were Europeans (with some African slaves) and since he mentions Alberta: In most of Alberta, Central and Eastern Europeans make up the bulk because they were brought over to work agricultural and construction jobs during the western expansion. Germans are the largest ethnic group in America.

Our ancestors built all this stuff, created these jobs, etc. for their children. For us. Not syrians and arabs, not africans and jews, not chinese or whatever else. Europeans, white people, have plenty of "diversity" among ourselves and we don't need any diversity from outside that which we already have.

The only people saying we do, are jews and other non-whites jealous of what we have or brainwashed, self-hating whites. Build your own countries.

Open borders for Israel.
Oh look here -- the guy who has never properly read a history book in his real life, who has never properly watched a history documentary, who is poorly traveled, and who gets all of his information from 4chan is lecturing others on history. The inevitable result is on display: That Guy displays the Dunning Kruger effect. He believes himself to be an expert, when in fact all of his conclusions are dimly derived from a set of half-truths and fabrications.

Let's go through some of the errors.

And yet Western Canada, where you live, has included Slavs, Jews, Anglo-Saxon protestants, Irish, etc for several generations and done really well.

The Germans and the French spent a thousand years fighting each other. They were different culturally, ethnically, and religiously. Yet, many of their descendants are now living harmoniously in North America.

Actually, people do give a shit about technology. If you go back 100 years, life expectancy in the western countries was around 40, and that included an infant mortality rate of around 10% or higher. Technology is quite wonderful. And as for yourself, you wouldn't have 4chan without it.

You also cannot "live in peace, with no foreign interference" if you don't have technology. Look up the electrical engineering department at Caltech (for example), you'll find that the staffing is dominated by East Asians, South Asians, and East Europeans.

The majority of tech, music, etc. we enjoy today originated in and was developed and shared by and between Europeans and the "immigrants" who conquered and built America were Europeans (with some African slaves)
The majority of American musical forms were actually developed by African Americans, post slavery. I didn't realize that you were also ignorant about music.

Here is a reference for those interested:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_music

If you were to remove Jewish influences on science and tech, the west would be a minimum of several hundred years back from where it is, and might not exist at all. It was a Jew who came up with the vaccine for polio, with the hepatitis B vaccine, who did the first surgical separation of conjoined twins, who discovered streptomycin, who discovered prions, etc. These Jews have been part of "the west" for as long as there's been "a west". That is common knowledge to anyone who has ever studied history.

What the hell are you building? I don't see you building shit. You have good prose, I'll give you that. But your research and critical thinking skills are below-average. If the western countries were left to the likes of you, they would collapse within a few decades. You want the western countries to be technologically backwards.

As long as you are trapped in this head state of envy, you are not likely to ever develop "tech, music, etc." that stands the test of time, to ever write an original song that touches people's heart, build a sculpture that moves people, or design a medicine that saves lives. You do not currently have the aptitude for the kind of creative thinking that improves the world, and perhaps that contributes to your current bubble of bitterness, resentment, and envy.

There is, however, an outside chance that you'll blow yourself up outside of a synagogue or mosque. That is what we should fear.

Added in 7 minutes 51 seconds:
pjhair wrote:
3 months ago
I think you are mistaken on this. Just because some groups of immigrants successfully assimilated to the US, it doesn't mean all groups of immigrants will assimilate. You also have to take into account the differences within these groups. Muslims and Hindus couldn't assimilate with each other despite living together for 1000 years and Pakistan was born. Muslims are only 15% of India's population right now. As their population grows larger, India will become increasingly unstable. Kashmir is the ONLY Indian state with Muslim majority. It's also the only state demanding separation from India. That's not a co-incidence. Muslims hold such a different world view that they can't peacefully co-exist with non-Muslims within the same borders. Western countries are committing cultural suicide by allowing Muslims to immigrate.
I think that assimilation is something that happens naturally when you have people share physical and cultural spaces and when economic times are good. For example, assimilation (or "the melting pot" as some Americans call it) can be expected to happen more quickly if there's full employment and if people actually work. At that point you're required to interact with others, and the human instinct to mimic will have a tremendous effect. In contrast, I hear that in Europe there are cases of people moving there and being on welfare for multiple generations. That is not a good pathway to assimilation. It is essential that people share workspaces and schools and interact with one another.

The best example that I can think of is the accents of children. Regardless of where one's parents are from, a kid who goes to public school will end up having an accent that is much closer to that of his peers than to that of his parents. It happens naturally. Accents can also change in adult, but the change is typically slower and less complete.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 3 months ago

pjhair wrote:
3 months ago
You repeatedly demonstrate your low IQ by failing to extract accurate meaning out of what has been said. The argument that I made was exactly the same argument that YOU made a few posts ago. Here is what you said:

Dude i'm a Muslim myself and i say that immigration is going to fuck everything soon at this rate. Even In Islam we're told to not live in places where Islam isn't dominant because it would bring really bad results at the end.

"Two contradictory cultures can never coexist together no matter what. It's like putting some water on fire and expecting them to benefit each others, which is impossible. "

This is not the first time you have failed to draw accurate inferences from the arguments being made. I suspect it wouldn't be the last time either. My recommendation to you:

(1) Learn to read carefully

(2) Take a course on logic. Intro to Logic offered by Stanford is a good one. It gives a decent introduction to propositional and first order logic. You can take it for free on Coursera.It will make you a better thinker.

(3) Practice applying whatever you learn in the course when you engage with others in a discussion.
That wasn't the point nor the intention of what you said though. Stop playing with words. And your IQ is way shittier than mine as in India's case we're talking about natives, while the other case we're talking about immigrants.

And when i said what i said, i meant that the cultures are different and that we don't like to engage in degeneracy, which pisses off the degenerates who want a "modern" society, not that we would kill "infidals" and never make peace with them and that civil wars would start and all that crap. And in Islam we're not told to live in such places because it would affect our faith and lead us to commit sins.

But you said "Muslims hold such a different world view that they can't peacefully co-exist with non-Muslims within the same border", so you're basically saying that we're trash terrorists who can't make any peace with anyone different and that's offensive especially coming from a street-shitter.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 months ago

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
That wasn't the point nor the intention of what you said though. Stop playing with words. And your IQ is way shittier than mine as in India's case we're talking about natives, while the other case we're talking about immigrants.

And when i said what i said, i meant that the cultures are different and that we don't like to engage in degeneracy, which pisses off the degenerates who want a "modern" society, not that we would kill "infidals" and never make peace with them and that civil wars would start and all that crap. And in Islam we're not told to live in such places because it would affect our faith and lead us to commit sins.

But you said "Muslims hold such a different world view that they can't peacefully co-exist with non-Muslims within the same border", so you're basically saying that we're trash terrorists who can't make any peace with anyone different and that's offensive especially coming from a street-shitter.
@pjhair has each of intelligence, experience, and wisdom. I'd estimate his IQ to be somewhere in the top 1%, he's also a man in his thirties who has actually lived, and he's able to fuse his experience and wisdom together into a coherent world view (wisdom). If you find yourself disagreeing with him, I suggest that you look for clarification, rather than cave into the temptation to dismiss him as a moron. He has been able to competently engage in discussions on the subjects of dating, hair loss, and the nature of being.

For the record, I consider you to be very intelligent as well. I think that you're gifted. You've demonstrated detailed knowledge of several different areas, and though I don't agree with your choice of sources, you at least do look up sources. You do this in spite of the fact that you're the youngest person here, and that you've probably lived the most difficult life of anybody here. I have disagreed with many of your conclusions, both the conclusions themselves and how you derived them, but you also have provided a lot of value. I enjoyed reading your discussion of 2pac with JLBB. I would want to meet you if I went to Egypt.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
That wasn't the point nor the intention of what you said though. Stop playing with words.
So now you are guessing my intentions?? I meant exactly what I said.
Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
in India's case we're talking about natives, while the other case we're talking about immigrants.
So??? That doesn't make any difference
Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
Let me tell you what I meant. It's the following. Your statement, not mine.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Xexos » 3 months ago

pjhair wrote:
3 months ago
So now you are guessing my intentions?? I meant exactly what I said.

So??? That doesn't make any difference

Let me tell you what I meant. It's the following. Your statement, not mine.

The natives are different because they have mixed cultures from different things like their religion, their country, their race. Muslims from each country are vastly different and follow different ideologies, so the Muslim natives of India will most likely be able to relate better to you than an Egyptian Muslim like me or a Moroccan Muslim, even though we're the same religion. The problem with immigrants is that their religion, their race, their countries are far different from the Westerns', which produces really bad results as we're seeing nowadays.

And i meant something way different than you though. In the Africa thread when we were debating you talked about how the Muslims "bring down" India and prevent it from progression and how they killed 300 million Indians and all that stuff, which make your problem with Muslims pretty much clear. So when you said in this thread that Muslims are different and can't coexist peacefully with others, so in what way would you expect me to perceive or understand what you said ?

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
The natives are different because they have mixed cultures from different things like their religion, their country, their race. Muslims from each country are vastly different and follow different ideologies, so the Muslim natives of India will most likely be able to relate better to you than an Egyptian Muslim like me or a Moroccan Muslim, even though we're the same religion.
I have several comments and thoughts on your last post. However, I don't have time today to get into a detailed discussion on this topic as it's taking time away from some other commitments I have. I will get back to you later with a more detailed response. However, I will like to point out one thing. I agree with you that Indians (or Pakistani and Bangladeshi) Muslims can relate better with me than Muslims from other countries, and yet we were unable to peacefully co-exist due to our religious differences. So integrating or assimilating with Muslims from other countries will arguably be even harder.

Oh by the way, you are misquoting me. I never said Muslims killed 300 millions Indians.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
And when i said what i said, i meant that the cultures are different and that we don't like to engage in degeneracy, which pisses off the degenerates who want a "modern" society
Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
The problem with immigrants is that their religion, their race, their countries are far different from the Westerns', which produces really bad results as we're seeing nowadays.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago

Open borders for Israel.
By the standards that we judge our own such as intellect,values, pursuit of knowledge and education, culture, crime rates, employment rates etc various Asian races meet or exceed those of White nations. in my opinion workers visas and permanent residency should be virtually zero for anyone that can't pay their way in and refugee intake should be zero, but I think its clear that the ethnic cluster itself is not as paramount as the values and IQ of the said group. We all know the severe problem groups even those who don't care to admit it.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 2 months ago

This is a tradegy. Muslims are the only who permitted to say anything against (((them))). This guy is a total madman.

Notwithstanding, this mosque produced at least 2 proven ISIS terrotists which were demolished in Syria. There could be more in future. Just saying.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
By the standards that we judge our own such as intellect,values, pursuit of knowledge and education, culture, crime rates, employment rates etc various Asian races meet or exceed those of White nations. in my opinion workers visas and permanent residency should be virtually zero for anyone that can't pay their way in and refugee intake should be zero, but I think its clear that the ethnic cluster itself is not as paramount as the values and IQ of the said group. We all know the severe problem groups even those who don't care to admit it.
No.

I don't care that Asians have higher average IQs or whatever. It is about these are our homes, we have a right to them. End of discussion.

Asians also pack themselves in like Sardines and drive the cost of housing through the roof, take up tons of jobs and depress wages, and so on.

We don't need anyone but our people. No one needs anyone but their people.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
This is a tragedy and this evil narcissist planned it all to a T, he explains in his manifesto that it's all about getting people to embrace a side of the collectivist identitarians (far left, far right, radicals of any sort) to bring about the civil war.

Many people whether it's in the media, on social media or in their daily lives are taking the bait and are actually happy to take it. As Tim Pool explained in the video below, nothing can stop it now.

The best you can do is not participating in it as well as pray for your fellow human beings and forgive them for what they're about to bring about. No matter what we do, none of us will be blameless in this.

We'll get through this and we will be better when it's all over, unfortunately after a lot of suffering, but I'm afraid that's the way of mankind, and always has been. We were not wise enough yet for the current wealth, priviledges and technologies that have been granted to us.

You are right, unfortunately nothing can stop this now. The far left and the far right will keep butting heads and more heads will roll, meanwhile everyone in between will get increasingly frustrated and angry at what's happening, and so more people will riot.
I'm old enough to remember a time when the world looked very different. I cannot remember much terrorism while growing up, my first exposure to this was probably 9/11 and I can still remember hearing about it on the radio, with my mom in the car on our way to a dentist appointment.
From there on, it has only escalated, and it will keep escalating. I am so lucky to live in a country where we have largely been shielded from bigger acts of terrorism, with the exception of July 22nd 2011 of course. Who knows how much longer the ''peace'' will last though. I don't think there's many places regarded ''safe'' unfortunately.
Like you said, the best we can do is not participating in it and hoping for the best.
En får væra som en er når'n itte vart som en sku :thumbup:

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
I don't care that Asians have higher average IQs or whatever. It is about these are our homes, we have a right to them. End of discussion.
Second-grader-tier IQ.

According to your logic, a Native American has the right to go to any dumbass neckbeard's house and shoot him and kick his family out of the country because that's originally his "home".

Or you know what ? I want a compensation for the 72 years the British raped my country's women and resources and killed it's men. I think this is fair because it's "muh home".

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Second-grader-tier IQ.

Or you know what ? I want a compensation for the 72 years the British raped my country's women and resources and killed it's men. I think this is fair because it's "muh home".
You're right, this is second-grader tier IQ. I want compensation for the hundreds of millions of Europeans you people killed and enslaved and continue to do.
According to your logic, a Native American has the right to go to any dumbass neckbeard's house and shoot him and kick his family out of the country because that's originally his "home".
You're operating under the assumption they haven't done that.

The natives failed to defend their homes from the Europeans. Rather than slaughter every last one of them, the british gave them technology, pay them just to be natives, and their own land within the country, hunting rights, etc. Merciful to say the least. And what did they do with it? Drink and build casinos. The idea that because Europeans conquered them means those Europeans are justified in being conquered themselves is horseshit. The lesson here is that conquest sucks and shouldn't happen. As if even the natives would be better off under anyone else — they'd certainly not do better under sand niggers. That's for sure.

Stay in Egypt. That's where you belong.