49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1172
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2163
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
Psychology problems get handed down to future generations
No kidding

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 377
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 489
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by Exodus » 6 months ago

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
I'm older than you and I've seen a lot more stuff and read a lot more stuff.

Psychology problems get handed down to future generations. It's like that old saying that goes, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

I think that the abuse that has been perpetrated on some minorities have been handed down through the generations right up until today's newborns.

When I say abuse I'm talking about abuse by white people - your ancestors.
jews didn't abuse any minorities, lmfao jews were an abused minority. how many times do you have to desperately try to lie that i'm white just to support your shitty arguments :lol:

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

Exodus wrote:
6 months ago
jews didn't abuse any minorities, lmfao jews were an abused minority. how many times do you have to desperately try to lie that i'm white just to support your shitty arguments :lol:
First of all Jewish isn't even a nationality or a race. It's a religion. But rather than argue about that with you I will pretend Jews is a nationality but even then I don't believe that you're ALL Jewish. I think you're a liar, especially since you said you're anti-Semitic. I think you have other ancestry besides Jewish running through your blood. In any case it doesn't matter because you look kind of white to black people so it's OK for them to kick your ass real good every few weeks and give you a major beating say every few months.

Added in 3 minutes 38 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
No kidding
That's what I think is going on with the African American population. Studies do show that African Americans do have a higher rate of psychological problems and those same studies show that there are normal African Americans. I think there are 2 things of importance on this issue. 1. They were abused by Caucasians for hundreds of years. 2. They're not doing well anywhere, including in Africa where they come from before they left, or were taken against their will, to other places.

Added in 6 minutes 19 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
No kidding
Again, I think so and i think that Trump is creating more psychos who will grow up to hate America and white people by way of his moronic family separations down at the Southern Border.

Added in 3 minutes 20 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
6 months ago
my ancestors went through that shit . not me. nor any of my living relatives. lol. i'm not gonna use it as a weak excuse to fail in life like blacks do.
Well maybe what your ancestors went through didn't cause them psychological problems to hand down to their future generations but in the case of some black people it did. When I hear some of the anger and hate that comes from African Americans it sounds kind of obsessive and disturbed to me.

Added in 8 minutes 38 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
As they should.



The answer is yes. The funniest example is Hollywood. Which goes on about "oscars so white" (should be "oscars so jewish) but for the last three years, black movies nobody watches have been given nominations and trophies for no reason beyond being black. This came after, in 2015, when the black president of the academy said she'd make sure they "did better" next year, and they followed through on that.



Clearly, I've seen more of America than you and I don't even live there. I've been to places where the majority of the population is black. Do you think those black shop owners and shit hire white guys? You know, the Chinese up here in Canada had worked railroads and were basically Canadian niggers. There is a mine owned by the Chinese in B.C. that has not hired a Canadian in years.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report- ... le6281852/

Under Jim Crow, during which blacks had their lowest divorce rate and crime rate, they had all their own things. Their own schools, their own restaurants, their own pretty much everything. Jim Crow seems to have been the only time in history a high-trust black society ever existed.

Wrap your peabrain around this.



"Most blacks are so lazy now because the government taking care of them and a lot of them are born with single mothers only."

Straight from a black man who was born on a plantation and lived under Jim Crow. There is your answer to modern black man's strife in America.

Like all gl0b0-h0m0 marxists, you are out of touch with reality completely.
So white people are the people who have gotten into positions of power and you're saying that you want white people to use that good fortune to higher their relatives and other white people. And were talking about publicly-traded companies here. And you think your fair-minded. And then you want black people to get jobs and pay their own way while you think white people should be allowed to pass the jobs back and forth between other white people.

What a fair worldview you have. Thank God the governments in most Western countries aren't aligned with your worldview. Those Western governments are forcing multiculturalism on the companies in Western countries. I think you would be happier in Russia, don't you?

I watched "Green Book" and "12 years a slave". They weren't exciting WOW! type movies but they were solid movies. They were especially interesting
because a good amount of the two stories were based on true events. If you didn't see those 2 movies you should because those 2 movies had good acting and the stories were good too.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1455
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2094

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

@nameless, family separation at the southern border was a policy started by the Obama Democrats.
If you ask me, separating the families of illegal immigrants is the most benign of policies, considering the arrogance of these ungrateful gatecrashers.
Brown skin doesn’t exclude these gatecrashers from the law of the United States.

On another note: Robert Mueller acting as special council concluded:
"I did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or co-ordinated with Russia in its efforts to to influence the 2016 US Presidential Election."

Swallow that and weep the tears of one afflicted by Trump Derangement Syndrome.


ORANGE MAN BAD!!!
ORANGE MAN BAD!!!
Last edited by blackg 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago

Under Jim Crow, blacks had way fewer single-parent homes, and the lowest incarceration rate. These things have skyrocketed since Crow's end.

It seems to me that when blacks were encouraged and tried to "act white" things went a lot better for them.

Hey That-Guy, here's a pic of Jim Crow type equality/paradise:

Image

Notice that the white people water fountain is cooled whereas the colored people water fountain is not. Also note that the white people water-fountain is modern for the time and the colored people water-fountain is shabby old style. The white people water-fountain looks like it could even have a water filter in it whereas the colored people water-fountain is producing water straight from pipes. This type of INEQUALITY is why the justices decided Separate but equal is not equal. Your fanciful ideas about Jim Crow dreams are bullshit.


Added in 12 minutes 5 seconds:
blackg wrote:
6 months ago
nameless, family separation at the southern border was a policy started by the Obama Democrats.
If you ask me, separating the families of illegal immigrants is the most benign of policies, considering the arrogance of these ungrateful gatecrashers.
Brown skin doesn’t exclude these gatecrashers from the law of the United States.

On another note: Robert Mueller acting as special council concluded:
"I did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or co-ordinated with Russia in its efforts to to influence the 2016 US Presidential Election."

Swallow that and weep the tears of one afflicted by Trump Derangement Syndrome.


ORANGE MAN BAD!!!
ORANGE MAN BAD!!!
How foolish. We have not seen one word of what Robert Mueller actually said regarding Trump/Russia. We have seen a summary written by AG William Barr who applied for his job as AG (when he was a civilian) by contacting President Trump and telling President Trump that he disapproved of Robert Mueller's investigation entirely. In other words he got his job by taking the position that the Mueller Investigation should cease. Based on this fact, I do not trust him. I want the democrats in the House to review the actual report with no redactions, including the evidence and Grand Jury testimoy. If the democrats get to see the entire report and they agree that there is no evidence that Team Trump conspired with Russia then I'll move on from that issue. But not until then. I'm not taking Barr's and Trump's word for it. I think Barr/Trump are trying to conceal the actual report, or at least parts of it, because they don't want the democratic House to see where Mueller wrote that while there isn't enough evidence to ascertain for sure that Team Trump conspired with the Russians there is some evidence that seems to suggest that Team Trump did conspire with the Russians.

And your claim that Obama did family separations too is misleading or even downright false. Everyone respects AP so I'll give you a link to the AP fact-check on that issue below.

https://www.apnews.com/91e9489c7f434099a987bed7defd3f1d
Last edited by nameless 6 months ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1455
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2094

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

Yep, that's correct @nameless. The Democrats enacted family separations and the Trump administration effectively ended the policy by Presidential Executive Order in June last year.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

blackg wrote:
6 months ago
If you ask me, separating the families of illegal immigrants is the most benign of policies, considering the arrogance of these ungrateful gatecrashers.
The children and toddlers...gate crashers? Give me a break. The toddlers and children are just doing what their parents tell them them to do.

And it's easy for you to say that family separation is benign because you're not the one who's going to get stuck with the resulting psychological problems. The toddlers and children are. And you are in fact saying that it's a benign thing to stick a bunch of children and toddlers with psychological problems. What you're saying is brutal and disgusting. It's actually Hitleresque. Hitler used to separate toddlers and small children from their mothers or fathers, whichever parent was at the scene, to find out how the parent and child reacted under that specific type of stress. You're either not thinking things through or you're a monster.

Added in 11 minutes 32 seconds:
blackg wrote:
6 months ago
Yep, that's correct nameless. The Democrats enacted family separations and the Trump administration effectively ended the policy by Presidential Executive Order in June last year.
The only Obama connection to children being held at the border without their parents were in cases of children trying to cross the border without a parent. Of course in those cases the Obama Administration had no choice but to hold those children without their parents. The parents didn't come to the border with the children. The parents weren't there for the Obama Admin to keep them with their children.

And Trump still hasn't ceased family separations. And now it comes out that a lot of the children that Trump separated from their families can never be reunited with their families because the Trump Admin didn't take steps to ensure that they would be which children belonged to which parents. What a disaster! You're a monster for supporting this brutal garbage. And this policy by Trump is unpopular here in America.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... es-parents

I'm with a majority of Americans on this issue so FU. Based on your own statements that you're having a hard time succeeding because of minorities I figure that means you're a loser who can't compete successfully against minorities if the playing field is level. Oh and here's the proof that Trump is STILL DOING FAMILY SEPARATIONS.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/09/us/m ... order.html
Last edited by nameless 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1455
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2094

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
Based on your own statements I figure you're a loser who can't compete successfully against minorities.
This is true. I was a successful dentist in my old town until too many immigrants along with too many fucking immigrant dentist moved in and ruined the delicate dental balance.

On top of this; minorities usually have shit teeth and when they need repair, who's dental practices do you think they went to?
Yep, not mine. I was screwed!
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

blackg wrote:
6 months ago
This is true. I was a successful dentist in my old town until too many immigrants along with too many fucking immigrant dentist moved in and ruined the delicate dental balance.

On top of this; minorities usually have shit teeth and when they need repair, who's dental practices do you think they went to?
Yep, not mine. I was screwed!
OK so maybe you aren't having trouble competing against minorities and I only suggested you might be because of things you said such as when you said you can't afford to base your political beliefs on emotion. Based on a couple of things you sai it was reasonable for me to think you were having trouble competing against minorities. OK so that isn't the case. But that doesn't change that everything else I said about you is true.
Last edited by nameless 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1172
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2163
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

You failed to answer my questions
nameless wrote:
6 months ago
First of all Jewish isn't even a nationality or a race. It's a religion.
Jew is an ethnicity with clear phenotypes.
nameless wrote:
6 months ago
So white people are the people who have gotten into positions of power and you're saying that you want white people to use that good fortune to higher their relatives and other white people. And were talking about publicly-traded companies here. And you think your fair-minded. And then you want black people to get jobs and pay their own way while you think white people should be allowed to pass the jobs back and forth between other white people.
I want blacks to go back to Africa, and whites to be left alone in our own countries; just like everyone else. If those blacks can't build up their societies in their own countries, with their own people, that's not my problem. My people owe them nothing.
nameless wrote:
6 months ago
I think you would be happier in Russia, don't you?
Yes, I really would be. Russia and the other slavic nations like Poland and Hungary still have this thing called "sanity".

It's possible that Russia may fall off the wagon though.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
You failed to answer my questions
I meant no disrespect. I actually think you debate well although I do disagree with you. I wanted to answer your biggest question so let me scroll back to see if I can find it.

Added in 6 minutes 55 seconds:
Admin wrote:
6 months ago
I think it's fair, it's not like you haven't work really hard to put yourself in the situation you're in. You can still upvote posts though ;) .
Of course you think it's fair to prevent me from down-voting but that's just because you don't like my opinion since you're a bigot the same as the people I'm arguing with. Note that i don't care about your silly down-voting crap in your unpopular irrelevant site. I could care less. That's why I continue to post here. If I was offended by your disadvantaging me while steering an advantage to your bigot cohorts I would leave. But I think a few of your bigot cohorts are interesting and debate well so I'll hang out for awhile.

And even if I get upvotes please do not give me back the capability to down-vote posts by other posters, I don't want that capability. If I had it that would make it seem like I'm really interested in your irrelevant unpopular site and I don't want anyone to come to that mistaken conclusion.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 377
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 489
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by Exodus » 6 months ago

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
First of all Jewish isn't even a nationality or a race. It's a religion. But rather than argue about that with you I will pretend Jews is a nationality but even then I don't believe that you're ALL Jewish. I think you're a liar, especially since you said you're anti-Semitic. I think you have other ancestry besides Jewish running through your blood. In any case it doesn't matter because you look kind of white to black people so it's OK for them to kick your ass real good every few weeks and give you a major beating say every few months.
early onset alzheimers? just a few pages ago i said i was half indonesian

also jew is an ethnicity and the horrible racist blacks literally thought i was mexican or asian, i just said this a page ago or so . either its alzheimers or you're just pulling shit out of a hat now :lol:

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago

I want blacks to go back to Africa, and whites to be left alone in our own countries
Look, I'm going to give you respect because you seem kind of bright.

You have no chance of getting what you want if you stay in America or Canada. Black people are not going to be forced to leave the USA or Canada. You're only chance of getting what you want is to go to another country. Love me or loathe me you have to admit i debate truthfully, and I'm telling you that i think you'll be sorry if you move to some hard-right country. Those kinds of governments have no respect for people and if you ever piss them off anything could happen to you.

You're smart enough that you can make it in a multi-cultural country. I'm telling you honestly that you are the last one of these guys I argue with who needs to be worried about competing against minorities on a level playing field. Multi-cultural countries offer YOU more rights and less government control. Putin type governing = major control over citizens. Initially that might work out well for you but later on that type of government could turn on you and then you're helpless against it. In America you can use the courts to stop the government if it comes after you. In those hard right governments the leader can do whatever he wants to you and you have no recourse.

Added in 1 minute 31 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
6 months ago
early onset alzheimers? just a few pages ago i said i was half indonesian
Look, I'm responding to a lot of posters so I forgot that you said you're Indonesian. Stop making a big issue out of small issues. It's dumb like everything else you say and do.

Added in 6 minutes 15 seconds:
I gotta go for awhile. Exodus you should go back to school. And start with first grade because you're as dumb as a rock.
Last edited by nameless 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1172
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2163
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
Look, I'm going to give you respect because you seem kind of bright.

You have no chance of getting what you want if you stay in America or Canada. Black people are not going to be forced to leave the USA or Canada. You're only chance of getting what you want is to go to another country. Love me or loathe me you have to admit i debate truthfully, and I'm telling you that i think you'll be sorry if you move to some hard-right country. Those kinds of governments have no respect for people and if you ever piss them off anything could happen to you.

You're smart enough that you can make it in a multi-cultural country. I'm telling you honestly that you are the last one of these guys I argue with who needs to be worried about competing against minorities on a level playing field. Multi-cultural countries offer YOU more rights and less government control. Putin type governing = major control over citizens. Initially that might work out well for you but later on that type of government could turn on you and then you're helpless against it. In America you can use the courts to stop the government if it comes after you. In those hard right governments the leader can do whatever he wants to you and you have no recourse.
First: I said I'm looking at moving and you sperged out. I know North America is turbo-kiked beyond redemption.

Second: Are you serious?

In this "multi-culti" society, we're not allowed to say anything against it. Government control of speech and the media is at its highest level since the USSR. A man in Canada recently got charged 55k for "misgendering" someone, the UK is sentencing a woman for saying muslims are violent, a canadian couple were charged with domestic violence for refusing to accept their insane daughter's "gender identity", they are sentencing men for distributing this mosque shooting video to a decade or more in prison despite the fact that it's a legal video, they spy on us to make sure we aren't committing "thought crime" such as believing whites are allowed to have their own countries or else they'll kick in your door, German women get accosted and accused of being "nazis" because they wear braids

and you're coming at me with this "Putin bad!" shit? Really? Why? Because his government doesn't tolerate people trying to undermine Russian culture? Because they don't tolerate LGBTQ degeneracy and abortions that destroy their birthrate? Because they don't tolerate people defiling religious and other sacred architecture and institutions?

Where do I sign up!?

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago

and you're coming at me with this "Putin bad!" shit? Really? Why? Because his government doesn't tolerate people trying to undermine Russian culture? Because they don't tolerate LGBTQ degeneracy and abortions that destroy their birthrate? Because they don't tolerate people defiling religious and other sacred architecture and institutions?

Where do I sign up!?
Don't forget, I warned you that it isn't safe.

Added in 25 minutes 16 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
6 months ago

Second: Are you serious?

In this "multi-culti" society, we're not allowed to say anything against it. Government control of speech and the media is at its highest level since the USSR. A man in Canada recently got charged 55k for "misgendering" someone, the UK is sentencing a woman for saying muslims are violent, a canadian couple were charged with domestic violence for refusing to accept their insane daughter's "gender identity", they are sentencing men for distributing this mosque shooting video to a decade or more in prison despite the fact that it's a legal video, they spy on us to make sure we aren't committing "thought crime" such as believing whites are allowed to have their own countries or else they'll kick in your door, German women get accosted and accused of being "nazis" because they wear braids
You're talking nutty.

I'm allowed to say anything I want to say in my country. I can rag on my government all I want. As a matter of fact everyone here at IoHL has seen me rag on the leader of my country and I'm not being taken to jail. The so-called "thought police" aren't kicking my door in.

And you yourself say that you argue these issues all over the internet, in real-life, and elsewhere, and yet your aren't saying that the thought police or your government are coming for you. So you're full of shit. You're talking a bunch of hyperbole, hallucinations, and delusions and you need to get on some anti-psychotic medications.

The story about the $50,000 fine for misgendering someone is factually incorrect because only $35,000 of that fine is for what you call "misgendering" someone. The actual fine levied against the perpetrator was for discrimination against the plaintiff causing "injury to the plaintiff's "dignity, feelings and self-respect,”.

Firstly, this case will be appealed and could be overturned. On the other hand, I don't have a big problem with the ruling so I kind of hope it isn't overturned. Why should Christians be allowed to run around lying about people and harassing people? The trier of fact said that citizens must accept that a person is whatever gender a person says he/she is. Why shouldn't there be such a law? Should people like me be allowed to heckle you on the street, "Hey toots come here! I want some loving girlie" and stuff like that? I would think you could sue me for harassment and win.

And then take into consideration that almost all trans-people are extremely sensitive about their gender. They're seeing psychologists and taking medicine and stuff like that to try to come to terms with their situation. So why should some loudmouth Christian be allowed to attack the psychological wound of the trans-person? The trans-person is almost certainly under the care of a psychiatrist (because it's highly common among them) to keep the trans-person from committing suicide and some Christian loudmouth gets into the situation and undermines the psychiatrists attempts to help the trans-person learn to accept himself/herself.

You might say, "So what if the trans-person is highly sensitive and vulnerable about these issues?" and I would respond that there is a covenant in the law that says, "You take people as they are". So if you're running around harassing highly sensitive and vulnerable people who are at the threshold of suicide, then you take that person as he/she is, and you're responsible for any harm you cause that person. I'll give you (and the guilty party in the matter) a piece of advice: leave them alone. He only has the big fine hanging over his head because he went out harassing the plaintiff and discriminating against the plaintiff.

And this explains why I don't get into problems like having to pay $55,000 fines to trans-people - it's because I don't hate-on them. People like you hate on them, you guys get into trouble, and then you whine about it. Why don't you just leave them alone in the first place and let them live in peace like I do. If you did that then you wouldn't have to worry about having to pay money for harassing them and discriminating against them.

And $20,000 of the fine was for conduct just before and after the hearings rather than the defendant's stupid name-calling.

Added in 15 minutes 26 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
6 months ago

and you're coming at me with this "Putin bad!" shit? Really? Why? Because his government doesn't tolerate people trying to undermine Russian culture? Because they don't tolerate LGBTQ degeneracy and abortions that destroy their birthrate? Because they don't tolerate people defiling religious and other sacred architecture and institutions?

Where do I sign up!?
And people like you want a theocracy. Move to Iran. And Putin will harass gay and trans-people for you but even Putin isn't going to treat black and brown people the way you want. Putin wants to be copacetic with black people to a degree and brown people as well because it's part of his geo-political strategy to make inroads into African, South America, and Central America. He is going to turn Russia as white as you would like him to. If he does then he surrenders a good amount of Africa and the lower America to the USA. He doesn't want to do that. And we don't know to what degree Putin will be OK with black and brown people yet. He may ultimately get very copacetic with them. So if you move there be warned that it could get more black and brown than you initially imagined was possible. How about that - you buy a house in Russia to get away from black and brown people and then Putin starts being accommodating black and brown people and offers for your house are only 50% of what you paid for it.

Good luck with Putin. He has geopolitical intentions that might not work well with your white dreams.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Afro_Vacancy and 2 guests