The truth about immigrants

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

The truth about immigrants

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Let's talk about immigrants then. First, i have to say that i don't support violence or harming innocents in anyways or under any circumstances. There's absolutely no excuse to harm others for no reason.

Still i understand what immigrants do and how they feel, i really do. Even though i'm fortune to be a high middle class in my country and being able to afford a decent life i saw people living in hell here. You guys will never truly know or understand the hell that those people have gone through throughout their lives.

First, a human is born here. His family is too poor, they can't afford to even live and no one gives a shit. The guy we will call "Omar" for the storytelling to be easier. So, Omar here is forced to work inhuman jobs with absolute shit to non-existent wages from the age of 5, yeah 5. Omar gets no education because his family can't afford such thing and they need him to work. He's treated like absolute shit by older people he works with and insulted all the time and beaten multiple times a day at least. He then grows up finding himself surrounded by thugs, criminals, drugs, and as a way to cope with his shitty life he follows this path because he has no other choice in life. Omar is ruled by a low IQ dictator and his sadist military and he'll be tortured in inhuman ways if he ever decides to do any foolish moves, like claiming basic human rights for example.

Is that enough for Omar ? No. Some of the people in Omar's country have had enough with the bullshit going on and triggered a revolution. What do the low IQ dictator and his military do then ? They turn the whole country into a hellish war-zone and Omar may have lost his family during this and probably saw his own mother, father, brother, sister killed or raped in front of his eyes.

What do you think Omar would do in such case ? How do you think Omar would be ? If you were Omar, how would you react and how would much of a different person you'd be ?

If i were Omar, personally, i would try by any means to destroy the whole world, and you would do the same too.

This may sound inappropriate, but please stop lying to yourself, you're not better than anyone. You're not any better than Omar as a human. Thing is, you were lucky and he wasn't. But he wasn't born a monster nor a devil. You don't have blue blood and he has red blood. Bring any "civilized" western young white kid and throw him for few years in Syria or Iraq and look how "civilized" he'll become.

You have another misunderstanding that immigrants go to the west for a luxurious life or to take advantage of you or something, but that's couldn't be further from truth. They just don't want to die, simple as that. And they have no other place to go. It's not that they want to go to the west, but they're forced to go there. You'd do the exact same thing in order to survive. Even if you don't want it, your survival instinct will force you.

What's the solution then ? I understand the multicultural bullshit doesn't work to be honest and there need to be a solution for this, what is the solution then ?

I don't blame you guys to be honest because you didn't do anything wrong, but your governments are absolute trash of human beings. Why the west supports guys like Al-SiSi (my country's president) And Al-Assad ?

Al-SiSi killed at least 10000 person in less than 2 years and over 100 thousands are being tortured in unimaginable ways to death as we speak. Al-Assad is self explanatory and everyone knows his crimes and cruelty. I'm just asking why ? Why support such people and their military ? It's almost like they want to ruin and destroy the middle east because they have some agenda or something.

Maybe it goes this way

>ruin the middle east with wars and poverty using dictators

>throw the immigrants survived from wars in the west (open borders except for Israel)

>make the immigrants and the natives hate each others using the media

>pretend to defend the immigrants while simultaneously using your media to heat up the people

>a civil war happens until this triggers a big war like WW3 for example

>congrats now the east and west are both ruined and the world is completely fucked and you can do whatever you want with it


So, i'm sorry but unfortunately there're no other case scenarios except those two will happen.

-The middle east become decent enough for humans to be able to live so that those immigrants go back

-A civil war

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1506
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 3264
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: The truth about immigrants

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

You know my opinion on this, if we get to the bottom of it, tyrannies coming about are a bottom-up process, it is not the evil dictator enslaving his naive and virtuous population but the other way around.

People are responsible for fighting tyranny wherever they may find it, and countries that uphold thid deeply Christian idea that it's better to die than to live as a slave will never remain a tyranny for very long.

See World War II. I believe this idea is very much alive in the West and the globalists have no idea of what they will end up awakening by pushing their agenda on us.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: The truth about immigrants

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
it is not the evil dictator enslaving his naive and virtuous population but the other way around.

People are responsible for fighting tyranny wherever they may find it, and countries that uphold thid deeply Christian idea that it's better to die than to live as a slave will never remain a tyranny for very long.
Fred, you know your problem ? You claim to know EVERYTHING. Look, you will never ever know the state of the middle east better than me, because guess what ? I've lived here for 19 years and my father lived here for 60 years, so it's impossible for you to know or understand. Just like it's impossible for me to know the true state of the west more than you or most members here.

We don't have a choice, we tried multiple revolutions and nothing worked because the whole world keeps fucking us over and over again.

And how do you explain that there are millions of Christians in my country getting fucked like Muslims everyday by the dictator ? Why didn't they die better than living as slaves then ? Well you know something ? The ones responsible for this bullshit from the first place are Christians. Because they thought it's better to live as a worthless piece of shit under a secular Zionist dictator, than to live as a privileged citizen under a Muslim.

Why do Christians hate Muslims so much more than the Jews ? The Jews say Mary is a whore and Jesus is a false messiah bastard who practiced magic. On the other hand Jesus is one of the most important figures in Islam and we consider him the messiah of God just like Christians and that he was born without a father and all that stuff. Christians believe the Jews killed Jesus and insulted and beaten him multiple times as written in the bible, yet they consider Muslims their mortal enemy when just insulting Jesus in Islam is punishable by DEATH.

I never have understood this and never will, but humans are just weird.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1506
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 3264
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: The truth about immigrants

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

I stated immediately that it was my opinion. You're almost right when you say it's impossible to turn this over. Almost. And that's the keyword, good triumphing against evil is always a matter of winning against all odds. Someone very smart and rational seeing World War II play out in real time would have been certain that the nazis would win.

Yet against all odds, we prevailed. Because there is something rooted in our tradition that pushes us there, something at the root of the Western thought, this belief in human dignity, in human divinity which you know just as much as I do, is simply not there in Islam. For you, man is God's creature and he does not have that spark of divinity in him. And it's fine if you believe that, but we unfortunately can see where it ultimately leads to.

That spark is needed if the people of the Middle-East want to free themselves. Again, I try to look this from the furthest viewpoint possible without becoming a cold materialist: it's a matter of individuals not only choosing between good and evil but also enabling evil when they encounter it. Christian, Muslim and atheist activists fight for the salvation of your country, and they're not failing (they will win eventually though) because of that big evil general and his army, they're failing because too many good people do nothing to help them.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: The truth about immigrants

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Yet against all odds, we prevailed. Because there is something rooted in our tradition that pushes us there, something at the root of the Western thought, this belief in human dignity, in human divinity which you know just as much as I do, is simply not there in Islam. For you, man is God's creature and he does not have that spark of divinity in him. And it's fine if you believe that, but we unfortunately can see where it ultimately leads to.

That spark is needed if the people of the Middle-East want to free themselves. Again, I try to look this from the furthest viewpoint possible without becoming a cold materialist: it's a matter of individuals not only choosing between good and evil but also enabling it when they encounter it. Christian, Muslim and atheist activists fight for the salvation of your country, and they're not failing (they will win eventually though) because of that big bas evil general and his army, they're failing because too many good people do nothing to help them.
No offence bro, but you "prevailed" because (((they))) wanted you to prevail. They're playing you now like a ball and you can't do anything about it. Controlling you, brainwashing you, ruining your countries with degeneracy, pushing their agendas in plain sight, dragging your countries into wars whenever they want and allowing whatever they want to happen in your countries. You're just as much as chained as us if not worse. If you think the west is enjoying "freedom" because everyone can be a mentally insane degenerate with no morals, then you don't understand what freedom means or it's purpose. You're destroying yourselves with your own hands without realizing, or you realize but you just don't care.

When i said that you're lucky, i meant that you're lucky to have somewhat stable economy and no wars, but other than that what ? Most people in the west are either depressed, a million of them commit suicide every year, they live with no purpose or meaning, freedom of speech is a meme, degeneracy everywhere, men are fucking miserable (incels, mgtow, true forced loneliness, etc) because of feminism and hypergamy, the media is trolling everyone, birth rates are rapidly declining, taxes and loans are enslaving everyone, many broken homes and fatherless kids, soliders lose their lives everyday for the elite, etc.


And i agree with you that humans aren't divine in Islam, still that doesn't mean they're not special. It's stated in Islam that humans are God's favorite creation out of all his creations (angles, demons, animals, etc). And some humans can be perfect by human standards like prophets. But we don't believe that God is an old man residing in the sky or that God impregnated a woman to have a son to die for our sins, because we actually glorify God as the creator and saying that God and humans are alike in anyway is an unforgivable insult to God. We're just slaves to him, we shouldn't become too arrogant because me or you at the end of the day are weak humans and almost have no effect on the universe.

(42:11) By this means He creates you (in the wombs). There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.

Still that doesn't mean that other humans have the right to treat us like shit. And trust me, we really can't do anything. The army is too strong for armless people to face. They kill us without hesitating and countries like US or Russia or Israel keeps providing them with weapons and money, so they're almost invincible. I'd rather die than live like this, but i can't because i know my death would be in vain. And they don't only hurt you, but your family as well and i can't let anything bad happens to my family. It's not a fantasy world or an anime where we have a powerful Naruto or Goku to save us with his unlimited powers.

Basically pick your poison

-Die and be tortured along with your family
-live a shitty life forever

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 665
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1676
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: The truth about immigrants

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
I stated immediately that it was my opinion. You're almost right when you say it's impossible to turn this over. Almost. And that's the keyword, good triumphing against evil is always a matter of winning against all odds. Someone very smart and rational seeing World War II play out in real time would have been certain that the nazis would win.

Yet against all odds, we prevailed. Because there is something rooted in our tradition that pushes us there, something at the root of the Western thought, this belief in human dignity, in human divinity which you know just as much as I do, is simply not there in Islam. For you, man is God's creature and he does not have that spark of divinity in him. And it's fine if you believe that, but we unfortunately can see where it ultimately leads to.

That spark is needed if the people of the Middle-East want to free themselves. Again, I try to look this from the furthest viewpoint possible without becoming a cold materialist: it's a matter of individuals not only choosing between good and evil but also enabling evil when they encounter it. Christian, Muslim and atheist activists fight for the salvation of your country, and they're not failing (they will win eventually though) because of that big evil general and his army, they're failing because too many good people do nothing to help them.
The Germans never believed they'd win the 2nd world war. Hitler himself said this and has been recorded saying as such. His many, many peace offerings included withdrawing German forces from occupied territories, and that still wasn't enough.

The only reason the war was won by the soviets and allies was because Churchill successfully pulled the Americans into it, as he was lobbied to do.

Fact is, evil won the second world war. Remind me again exactly how we "won" by obliterating the Germans in the second world war? Like what exactly did we stop? We certainly didn't save jews or any one else. To quote general patton "We fought the wrong enemy". They should've fought the soviets.

Instead we have:

— Rampant economic problems, horrific levels of inflation, corporate enslavement etc.

— We certainly didn't stop communism, the most anti-freedom, genocidal ideology of all time. Fuck naw, people are advocating for it even in America.

— We have increasingly levels of censorship to the point you can't "misgender" people in Canada. To do so in B.C. to your self-identifying MTF or FTM child is literally ruled as "domestic violence".

— Complete and utter destruction of the family unit, traditional values and morality.

— Our countries being flooded with immigrants as a direct result of plans dating back as far as in the 1920s.

This list just goes on. Hitler, and indeed fascism as a whole, arose a direct response to these very issues! What exactly did we "win" by stopping Hitler? Your kid can now chop off his dick and get hormone injections and if you say "no" you'll be charged with a fucking crime? That's a win? If you say mean words about muslims on Facebook, the UK thought police kick in your door and seize your electronics? Winning! In Germany, they accost women on the streets for wearing fucking braids while letting rapists and terrorists go and it doesn't even look like Germany anymore? That's the Germany Hitler was trying to stop for fuck's sake!

I'm sorry Fred, you know I I value your opinion on just about any subject, but you've got to wake up from this childish "Good Vs Evil and good will always win", Jordan Peterson nonsense. The "good" guys aren't always "good" through and through. No, sometimes it takes monsters to fight monsters. I know how fucking cheesy that sounds but it's true. Vlad The Impaler may have been an insane sadist, but that's what it took to save Eastern Europe in the 15th century. Were the British the "good" guys giving plague blankets to the native Americans? Did the natives "win" in being conquered? Will they EVER win?

Did the good guys win in Russia when the Tsar and his family were killed? Did they REALLY win just because 74 years later, the USSR finally came to an end after tens of MILLIONS killed? No, they lost. They lost hardcore.

The problems we are living through today were deliberately set in motion more than 100 years ago. Our ancestors who saw it coming, warned people, or outright tried to stop it, all the way from the UK to Romania, America, etc. saw it coming. All of them lost. Politically or in wars. They are now demonized by history because the winners write the history books.

and it's become self-evident we're living in the world where the bad guys did in fact win the great battles, both literal and figurative, of the 20th century, and while the losers may have lost the wars they did not lose the argument.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1506
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 3264
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: The truth about immigrants

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

The way I see it is that when you're afraid, confused, lost and most importantly willing to shrug the personal responsability you've hard or are having in your own demise, you'll add a level which will discharge you and your society from the blame, all while blaming everyone for being fools who fell for propaganda (quite the contradiction):

That's your conspiracy theories, which are to me indistinguishable from the God of Islam, we're slaves to the Jewish overlords, to a tyrannical God, to evil forces that we cannot do shit about. It's reassuring, lazy and morally bankrupt.

I cannot write much more than this for now, so I'll just say this: why do you think an anime like Dragon Ball Z fascinates you so much @Stan22? ;)

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: The truth about immigrants

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
That's your conspiracy theories, which are to me indistinguishable from the God of Islam, we're slaves to the Jewish overlords, to a tyrannical God, to evil forces that we cannot do shit about. It's reassuring, lazy and morally bankrupt.

I cannot write much more than this for now, so I'll just say this: why do you think an anime like Dragon Ball Z fascinates you so much @Stan22?
The word "Conspiracy Theory" was made by the government to make people who have started using their brain look dumb. But either ways, Even the dumbest conspiracy theory is less dumb than the idea that we are ruled by generous people who have the best interest of poor and working people in mind, but are just too stupid to create a society and an economy in which NOT only the rich 1% profit.

And by the way, the God of Islam isn't exclusive to Islam, he's the God Abraham of the 3 Abrahamic religions with some differences of course. Jews call him "Elohim" Christians call him "The Father", but we call him "Allah". And Allah is his Arabic name which means God, and he has 99 other names we know, and other names we don't know. I honestly hate it when people say that Allah is only related to Islam and Muslims, and it's really ignorant thing to say. Even the word "Allah hu Akbar" that everyone makes fun of literally means "God is the greatest", so not a secret code for blowing yourself up or something.

And yeah we're slaves to the Jewish bankers and elite. Even 30 mins research would be enough to be sure of this fact. Hitler triggered WW2 because he refused to give in to the Jewish bankers and Saddam did the same too. Every country on earth is enslaved by the federal reserve and banks. And if any country dared to free itself from that chain, it would be destroyed either through wars, revolutions, propaganda, etc.

And we can do something about this,

-First step we need to acknowledge that some weird shit is going on with the world and that it has become a terrible place

-Second step we need to find the people responsible for this

-Third step we need to hang those people

-Fourth step we need to change all the laws and replace this system with another and install religion again

-Fifth step we need to learn from the mistakes of the past and read some real history

And this will never happen, why ? Because the first step won't even happen as most people refuse to accept reality because it's a "conspiracy theory".


P.S : I haven't even watched Dragon Ball Z before xD

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1506
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 3264
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: The truth about immigrants

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
The word "Conspiracy Theory" was made by the government to make people who have started using their brain look dumb. But either ways, Even the dumbest conspiracy theory is less dumb than the idea that we are ruled by generous people who have the best interest of poor and working people in mind, but are just too stupid to create a society and an economy in which NOT only the rich 1% profit.

And by the way, the God of Islam isn't exclusive to Islam, he's the God Abraham of the 3 Abrahamic religions with some differences of course. Jews call him "Elohim" Christians call him "The Father", but we call him "Allah". And Allah is his Arabic name which means God, and he has 99 other names we know, and other names we don't know. I honestly hate it when people say that Allah is only related to Islam and Muslims, and it's really ignorant thing to say. Even the word "Allah hu Akbar" that everyone makes fun of literally means "God is the greatest", so not a secret code for blowing yourself up or something.

And yeah we're slaves to the Jewish bankers and elite. Even 30 mins research would be enough to be sure of this fact. Hitler triggered WW2 because he refused to give in to the Jewish bankers and Saddam did the same too. Every country on earth is enslaved by the federal reserve and banks. And if any country dared to free itself from that chain, it would be destroyed either through wars, revolutions, propaganda, etc.

And we can do something about this,

-First step we need to acknowledge that some weird shit is going on with the world and that it has become a terrible place

-Second step we need to find the people responsible for this

-Third step we need to hang those people

-Fourth step we need to change all the laws and replace this system with another and install religion again

-Fifth step we need to learn from the mistakes of the past and read some real history

And this will never happen, why ? Because the first step won't even happen as most people refuse to accept reality because it's a "conspiracy theory".


P.S : I haven't even watched Dragon Ball Z before xD
I said that because Dragon Ball Z is actually the story as Jesus Christ, just like all the deepest modern hero stories (Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc.), you heard it here first ;). Doing my Alex Jones making my claims sound crazy on purpose :p.

Which brings me back to God, did he enter his own creation, is he a cool and relatable god who carried the sins of the world on his shoulders? A god we can admire and respect? Is he the Father, the Son and the Divine Hero at the same time? Yeah... not the same god ;).

I may be a Christian but I'll slap anyone who tries to bring the Church and the State back together.

A simpler and more efficient plan:

- Do not become the monster you accuse your enemies to be
- Encourage the individual to speak the truth, play fair, love their neighbor
- After he's done all that, let him revive the State

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1073
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1379

Re: The truth about immigrants

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
- Do not become the monster you accuse your enemies to be.
When I see radical leftists out protesting I always think of this famous quote.
behold the sins of our forefathers

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests