Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 838
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1384
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago
By the way this is not true. I've seen some guys on Lookism who look better than this guy and literally model tier or very near. The term "incel" has gotten a lot more known in the last year, tons of mainstream publications have been writing about the phenomenon, and becoming one is more about one's mentality due to growing up in a shitty environment than how he looks.
I think guys like this Justin or the ones you refer to can get sex with slim, but otherwise barely average looking women without being very socially apt. But it's hard for any man who is not willing to fuck down to have sex, since even a 8 logically wouldn't then go for 5s or 6s that he can have, even if he is somewhat weird. The problem is that most men do fuck down and the chain effect that comes with it.

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 3 months ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by justin » 2 months ago

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
I think guys like this Justin or the ones you refer to can get sex with slim, but otherwise barely average looking women without being very socially apt. But it's hard for any man who is not willing to fuck down to have sex, since even a 8 logically wouldn't then go for 5s or 6s that he can have, even if he is somewhat weird. The problem is that most men do fuck down and the chain effect that comes with it.
Definitely but I think that a decent looking guy who has a great lifestyle and a big social circle will have far more opportunities than a super good looking, but reclusive, awkward guy who spends his whole time talking shit day in and day out on toxic forums.

When I was lurking Lookism a couple days ago I saw this guy who had gone through multiple surgeries and looks great (he also looked good before) but claimed he hasn't left the house in years etc.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 334
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 505
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago
By the way this is not true. I've seen some guys on Lookism who look better than this guy and literally model tier or very near. The term "incel" has gotten a lot more known in the last year, tons of mainstream publications have been writing about the phenomenon, and becoming one is more about one's mentality due to growing up in a shitty environment than how he looks.
99.999% of guys on Lookism have autism. They think if you don't have ultra big jaw and hollow cheeks, you're fucked no matter how good you may otherwise look.

Their problem with those guys is certainly not their looks, but their autism.

Some other incels are legit though.

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 3 months ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by justin » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
99.999% of guys on Lookism have autism. They think if you don't have ultra big jaw and hollow cheeks, you're fucked no matter how good you may otherwise look.

Their problem with those guys is certainly not their looks, but their autism.

Some other incels are legit though.
There are a few that were diagnosed with aspergers but I believe that the majority of them just have no social skills, which can be worked on. Sadly they tend to drop out of school and then stay home all day unemployed and let themselves "rot", leaving themselves no chance to improve.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 334
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 505
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago
There are a few that were diagnosed with aspergers but I believe that the majority of them just have no social skills, which can be worked on. Sadly they tend to drop out of school and then stay home all day unemployed and let themselves "rot", leaving themselves no chance to improve.
They're retarded, don't take them seriously.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 464
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 967
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago
Stan22 is the ultimate generic zero-personality brainwashed by the Internet reddit neckbeard incel.
To be honest what Stan wrote that you responded to isn't even controversial, unfortunately you're just an autistic idiot with poor comprehension of social situations. I can think I a lot of negative things you could say about Stan but "zero-personality" isn't even remotely close.

You on the other hand are the quintessential autistic, dickless cuck who thinks somehow shitting on incels and anyone that isn't a low IQ, autistic normie swine will compensate for the multitudes of pussy you aren't getting.

"That aside, she's thin and high maintenance. That alone puts her above many girls. Yeah she has typical brown girl features which won't be appealing to some, but I can see why she would be confident about her looks."

Yeah because you have the taste a brain damaged hunchback sewer troll. Facially she's 3/10, with reasonable makeup skills, a reasonable body and dressed well. Take away the slutty upper middle class aesthetic she's going for and in a t shirt and jeans she'd look no better than a 5/10. The chad is above a 7/10 but he in no way looks particularly above average. Plenty of more attractive guys at the supermarket, on the bus etc, again its about his aesthetic, what he's wearing, hair, beard and bod etc.

You are a true swine.

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 3 months ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by justin » 2 months ago

Read a few words - "autistic, dickless cuck" and that was enough to move on, lmao.. are you even real? xD Your face was clearly boiling while you were typing all that and you were smashing the keyboard. Thanks for another corny rant full of childish cuss words from a mentally ill loser who is projecting out loud. Keep throwing tantrums online, that will definitely get you far in life. xD
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 334
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 505
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago
Read a few words - "autistic, dickless cuck" and that was enough to move on, lmao.. are you even real? xD Your face was clearly boiling while you were typing all that and you were smashing the keyboard. Thanks for another corny rant full of childish cuss words from a mentally ill loser who is projecting out loud. Keep throwing tantrums online, that will definitely get you far in life. xD
To say the truth, he totally owned you mate.

And Jean is far from a loser to be honest.

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 3 months ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by justin » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
To say the truth, he totally owned you mate.

And Jean is far from a loser to be honest.
Nice to know that throwing aimless cuss words online because you're raging inside is "owning someone" in the eyes of a pathetic, not-so-bright incel.

Also no, anyone who posts like you and him online is a complete loser who will never have friends irl. Both of you reek of Mountain Dew, /pol/ and World of Warcraft. Now go back to repeating overused Lookism phrases in every post like a bot. Next. ;)
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 334
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 505
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago
Nice to know that throwing aimless cuss words online because you're raging inside is "owning someone" in the eyes of a pathetic, not-so-bright incel.

Also no, anyone who posts like you and him online is a complete loser who will never have friends irl. Both of you reek of Mountain Dew, /pol/ and World of Warcraft. Now go back to repeating overused Lookism phrases in every post like a bot. Next. ;)
I'm actually incel by choice now (volcel) as i'm busy and have some shit problems with my hair making me unable to form a genuine relationship with anyone, but i could easily get at least a date if i wanted to. The "incel" period of me was just a teenage attention seeking period and i was dumb, but i've grown out of it now and i said that in multiple posts here on the forum before.

You're low IQ, autistic, hateful, narcissistic, bitter "man" who just likes to act like a dick towards everyone for no reason at all. What's your agenda to be honest ? What do you want ? No one here has time for your constant bullshit and the downvotes that you devotedly spend your worthless time on them don't actually matter.

ِAnd by the way, me and Jean are actually far better looking than you, because even without seeing your face i can confirm that you're a subpar looking numale from your shitty dumb posts.

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 3 months ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by justin » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
I'm actually incel by choice now (volcel) as i'm busy and have some shit problems with my hair making me unable to form a genuine relationship with anyone, but i could easily get at least a date if i wanted to. The "incel" period of me was just a teenage attention seeking period and i was dumb, but i've grown out of it now and i said that in multiple posts here on the forum before.

You're low IQ, autistic, hateful, narcissistic, bitter "man" who just likes to act like a dick towards everyone for no reason at all. What's your agenda to be honest ? What do you want ? No one here has time for your constant bullshit and the downvotes that you devotedly spend your worthless time on them don't actually matter.
When will you get that I call you an incel because of your mentality - racism, sexism, excessive usage of incel/lookism lingo, and mostly the negativity and hatred towards mankind that comes out in almost every post you make and gives school shooter vibes.

Like I said I consider incel a mentality and a toxic/hate group on the Internet, it's not about the ability to have sex.

And lmao what? I'm definitely the nicest, friendliest person here. JLBB has been attacking me for no reason since the beginning and so have you. I just reply to the things that are said (mostly brush them off as they're bullshit). His obsession with me is creepy and sickening, I could just type "sup guys" and he would pop out of nowhere with 5 cringy paragraphs full of cuss words.

Competing/comparing is the first sign of bad mental health, miss me with that childish shit.

Added in 46 minutes 28 seconds:
We were finally having a civilized discussion, and then after JLBB's post you went back on school shooter mode again. :roll:

Anyway, I'll stop posting on this forum if I bother you so much.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 247
Joined: 5 months ago
Reputation: 750
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago


I watched the whole episode, and the old Indian witch had early indications that this Justin guy is the most aggressive and confrontational one, but also the cutest, so she kept hoping.

I am also wondering whether he'd have done the same, if he had found her physically attractive, which I am quite certain he didn't. Also, anyone agree that he's much better looking than the Indian?
If you have to ask yourself if you've become bitter towards women, chances are, you probably have. It looks like to me that you are becoming increasingly obsessed with the idea of ''not dating down'' or finding a girl that fulfills your physical preference to a tee, rather than looking for someone you're actually compatible with.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think you should settle for someone you find hideous or unattractive or anything, but it seems like you are almost looking for flaws in females, and comparing them to yourself or other men.
You're not a bad looking guy, but trust me, you're never gonna find a soulmate (if that's what you're looking for) with this kind of attitude. If you are tunnel-visioning on looks, that relationship will never last anyway. Even if you found the perfect-looking woman, what would happen in a few years when she starts to age, or when she gives birth to your children and does no longer look like what you fell for?
Love is about so many other things than looks, of course it's a vital part of it, but if you constantly focus on looks, looks, looks, you're never going to find somebody, or more importantly - you're never going to find the right one.
It seems like you are becoming bitter towards women because nobody lives up to your standards, or that those who do live up to your standards are not interested. You need to take a good, hard look at yourself and what you truly want, because unless your mindset changes you will get absolutely nowhere.
En får væra som en er når'n itte vart som en sku :thumbup:

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 464
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 967
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

I can see why people are saying the guy is right but honestly after watching the clip the guy comes across like a delusional, simplistic and condescending prick lacking in self-awareness. I feel like I'm watching a self-entitled, well educated guy with an IQ of 95 from a rich background try to express relationship advice he'd heard on some shitty Youtube channel as if it makes him some kind of philosopher. It's pathetic and purely an exercise in vindictiveness. What he's saying is overly simplistic and the robotic, black and white manner in which he talks and thinks makes him sound either a 10/10 on the asshole scale or just autistic.

The only reason he gets away with it is because like Stan said she is a number of points below him in terms of looks, but the reality is because of this he wouldn't have ever had any interest in her anyway, which is why shitting on her makes him come across like such an asshole. I definitely don't see the appeal in watching a low IQ chad-lite meathead shit on someone less attractive that had made bad choices in her dating history. If he hadn't either he wouldn't be there talking to her.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 838
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1384
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
If you have to ask yourself if you've become bitter towards women, chances are, you probably have. It looks like to me that you are becoming increasingly obsessed with the idea of ''not dating down'' or finding a girl that fulfills your physical preference to a tee, rather than looking for someone you're actually compatible with.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think you should settle for someone you find hideous or unattractive or anything, but it seems like you are almost looking for flaws in females, and comparing them to yourself or other men.
You're not a bad looking guy, but trust me, you're never gonna find a soulmate (if that's what you're looking for) with this kind of attitude. If you are tunnel-visioning on looks, that relationship will never last anyway. Even if you found the perfect-looking woman, what would happen in a few years when she starts to age, or when she gives birth to your children and does no longer look like what you fell for?
Love is about so many other things than looks, of course it's a vital part of it, but if you constantly focus on looks, looks, looks, you're never going to find somebody, or more importantly - you're never going to find the right one.
It seems like you are becoming bitter towards women because nobody lives up to your standards, or that those who do live up to your standards are not interested. You need to take a good, hard look at yourself and what you truly want, because unless your mindset changes you will get absolutely nowhere.
Thanks for your blunt assessment, I definitely appreciate it and can see a lot of valid points.
Would you agree though that I am basically mirroring women's selection process, just in a more conscious manner?
Not that that is helpful or very healthy, but it seems...just?
Or am I wrong and most women do go for compatibility and not being bad looking is enough looks-wise, even when women are not bad looking themselves or even good looking? It's not a rhetoric question, I'm really curious how you see this.

Added in 7 minutes 13 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
I can see why people are saying the guy is right but honestly after watching the clip the guy comes across like a delusional, simplistic and condescending prick lacking in self-awareness. I feel like I'm watching a self-entitled, well educated guy with an IQ of 95 from a rich background try to express relationship advice he'd heard on some shitty Youtube channel as if it makes him some kind of philosopher. It's pathetic and purely an exercise in vindictiveness. What he's saying is overly simplistic and the robotic, black and white manner in which he talks and thinks makes him sound either a 10/10 on the asshole scale or just autistic.

The only reason he gets away with it is because like Stan said she is a number of points below him in terms of looks, but the reality is because of this he wouldn't have ever had any interest in her anyway, which is why shitting on her makes him come across like such an asshole. I definitely don't see the appeal in watching a low IQ chad-lite meathead shit on someone less attractive that had made bad choices in her dating history. If he hadn't either he wouldn't be there talking to her.
It's my feeling too that he was enjoying this and waiting for an opportunity to offend and even hurt her in an objectively somewhat valid manner. I don't know if his reasons for that are the same as why I have to admit to feeling satisfaction (punished hypergamy), but yeah, it doesn't indicate peace of mind.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 247
Joined: 5 months ago
Reputation: 750
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
Thanks for your blunt assessment, I definitely appreciate it and can see a lot of valid points.
Would you agree though that I am basically mirroring women's selection process, just in a more conscious manner?
Not that that is helpful or very healthy, but it seems...just?
Or am I wrong and most women do go for compatibility and not being bad looking is enough looks-wise, even when women are not bad looking themselves or even good looking? It's not a rhetoric question, I'm really curious how you see this.
I thought you could to with a little tough love haha :lol:
No, I wouldn't really agree with that, but of course I can only speak for myself and partially for my female friends and family members.
Of course, women care about looks. But at the end of the day, we're looking for someone who gives us ''that'' feeling, that exciting feeling where nothing else matters, and it doesn't necessarily only happen with the top 10 percentage of males.
You're going to find yourself old and alone (sorry for being blunt) if you keep looking for the perfect looking woman, because even if you find her, it takes a lot more than just looks to make a relationship work long-term.
I'm afraid you're in a vicious cycle and those can be hard to break, unless you're willing to work on yourself first. The women you meet will never be good enough unless you let go of this mindset. Or you'll get frustrated because the women who you do deem good enough are not interested in you.
Everyone wants to be with someone they find attractive, it's only human nature. But to pick apart someone's looks and look for flaws or question yourself if they are beneath you or not, is not healthy.
Besides, once you really get to know a person such flaws can become insignificant or even charming if the chemistry is right. It all boils down to sexual and emotional chemistry when it comes to relationships.
En får væra som en er når'n itte vart som en sku :thumbup:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests