Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 820
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1323
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago



I watched the whole episode, and the old Indian witch had early indications that this Justin guy is the most aggressive and confrontational one, but also the cutest, so she kept hoping.

I am also wondering whether he'd have done the same, if he had found her physically attractive, which I am quite certain he didn't. Also, anyone agree that he's much better looking than the Indian?

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 253
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Arjen wrote:
2 weeks ago


I watched the whole episode, and the old Indian witch had early indications that this Justin guy is the most aggressive and confrontational one, but also the cutest, so she kept hoping.

I am also wondering whether he'd have done the same, if he had found her physically attractive, which I am quite certain he didn't. Also, anyone agree that he's much better looking than the Indian?
No, because he said nothing wrong. There's a difference between treating women like shit and not putting them on a pedestal, the guy in the video did the later.

And either ways, he has the right to treat her like shit. He's a weak 7/10 (Weak Chad-lite) white guy and she's a 3.5/10 curry-whore who hates herself and her race and worships whites.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 820
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1323
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
he has the right to treat her like shit. He's a weak 7/10 (Weak Chad-lite) white guy and she's a 3.5/10 curry-whore who hates herself and her race and worships whites.
:lol:

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 1 month ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by justin » 2 weeks ago

Stan22 is the ultimate generic zero-personality brainwashed by the Internet reddit neckbeard incel.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 820
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1323
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

justin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Stan22 is the ultimate generic zero-personality brainwashed by the Internet reddit neckbeard incel.
Maybe. But if I'm honest, he more or less wrote what I'm just too civilised or rather too yellow to spell out myself. I find it refreshing and funny.

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 1 month ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by justin » 2 weeks ago

Arjen wrote:
2 weeks ago
Maybe. But if I'm honest, he more or less wrote what I'm just too civilised or rather too yellow to spell out myself. I find it refreshing and funny.
Poor kid will never be happy and stable until he snaps out of it to be honest. Y'all stay encouraging it but it's a terrible place to be in, mentally.
Last edited by justin 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 820
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1323
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

justin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Poor kid will never be happy and stable until he snaps out of it to be honest. Y'all stay encouraging it but it's a terrible place to be in, mentally.
It probably is, but I can relate. The whole show makes me want to vomit and give up on dating actually. It's telling that two men unwilling to let some barely average women date up just because they have a pussy provides me with pleasure. Not good, but I admit it.

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 1 month ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by justin » 2 weeks ago

Arjen wrote:
2 weeks ago
It probably is, but I can relate. The whole show makes me want to vomit and give up on dating actually. It's telling that two men unwilling to let some barely average women date up just because they have a pussy provides me with pleasure. Not good, but I admit it.
I avoid those shows like the plague lol, I only watched it because I was curious to see what Stan's mind registers as a "7/10 sub Chad".

His voice is his worst feature making him seem a little submissive, but looks wise he's your run of the mill good looking white guy.

The conversation seems scripted by the way. "This is called culture clash". :lol:

That aside, she's thin and high maintenance. That alone puts her above many girls. Yeah she has typical brown girl features which won't be appealing to some, but I can see why she would be confident about her looks.

My Indian mate told me that brown girls are arrogant and I can see it in this vid, that type of behavior is really off putting and I wouldn't be into any woman who acts like she's too good for me, no matter how she looks.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 253
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

justin wrote:
2 weeks ago
I avoid those shows like the plague lol, I only watched it because I was curious to see what Stan's mind registers as a "7/10 sub Chad".

His voice is his worst feature making him seem a little submissive, but looks wise he's your run of the mill good looking white guy.

The conversation seems scripted by the way. "This is called culture clash". :lol:

That aside, she's thin and high maintenance. That alone puts her above many girls. Yeah she has typical brown girl features which won't be appealing to some, but I can see why she would be confident about her looks.

My Indian mate told me that brown girls are arrogant and I can see it in this vid, that type of behavior is really off putting and I wouldn't be into any woman who acts like she's too good for me, no matter how she looks.
But he's not a Chad.

That's a Chad
Image


And lol at thinking she's higher than 3.5/10 because she's "thin" and "high maintainence". Every human being should be fit and not fat. It's not a bonus or a privilege to date a fit person, it should be the norm, thus it shouldn't add any points to your looks. And also everyone should take care of themselves, regardless they look good or not, or if they even date or not.

No one likes people who dress and smell like shit.

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 1 month ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by justin » 2 weeks ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
But he's not a Chad.

That's a Chad

And lol at thinking she's higher than 3.5/10 because she's "thin" and "high maintainence". Every human being should be fit and not fat. It's not a bonus or a privilege to date a fit person, it should be the norm, thus it shouldn't add any points to your looks. And also everyone should take care of themselves, regardless they look good or not, or if they even date or not.

No one likes people who dress and smell like shit.
Well I never see anyone remotely close to this male model in real life. And that type of guy is usually in a relationship anyway, he is the type that girls desire but know they can't get so. The guy in the vid is more common, however would still be the best looking guy in a room 95% of the time.

And you're right when you say that it shouldn't be this way, but sadly it is. Maybe in an ideal world where every woman is fit she would be closer to the bottom.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 253
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

justin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Well I never see anyone remotely close to this male model in real life. And that type of guy is usually in a relationship anyway, he is the type that girls desire but know they can't get so. The guy in the vid is more common, however would be the best looking guy in a room 95% of the time.

And you're right when you say that it shouldn't be this way, but sadly it is. Maybe in an ideal world where every woman is fit she would be closer to the bottom.
When i rated the guy as 7/10, it was actually a compliment. A 7/10 is far far from Incel. The guy on the video wouldn't even know what Incel means and i believe that he must have lost his virginity at 15 or something. Just because someone is not a Chad, doesn't mean they're fucked.

Not only women shouldn't be fat, but men too. Fat men are equally as bad (if not worse) as fat women. At least women have high estrogen and low testosterone which makes losing weight harder, but men can lose weight easier and take steroids if they need.

Still i think no man or woman should be fat

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 1 month ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by justin » 2 weeks ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
When i rated the guy as 7/10, it was actually a compliment. A 7/10 is far far from Incel. The guy on the video wouldn't even know what Incel means and i believe that he must have lost his virginity at 15 or something. Just because someone is not a Chad, doesn't mean they're fucked.

Not only women shouldn't be fat, but men too. Fat men are equally as bad (if not worse) as fat women. At least women have high estrogen and low testosterone which makes losing weight harder, but men can lose weight easier and take steroids if they need.

Still i think no man or woman should be fat
Yeah but for whatever reason it's more common to see fat women than fat men. Especially confident fat women.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 253
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

justin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Yeah but for whatever reason it's more common to see fat women than fat men. Especially confident fat women.
it's for 2 reasons

1- Women can afford to be fat and still be accepted (fat acceptance movement) and find a good looking partner easily, given how feminized society is and how crazy hypergamy is. Men on the other hands are utterly fucked if they have any death sentence (ugly, fat, short, bald, etc).

2- And like i said in the previous comment, it's easier for women to put on weight and harder for them to lose it because of their hormones, pregnancy, etc.

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 207
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 313
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by supremegentleman » 2 weeks ago

It's such a bullshit argument they are having but this guy is right.

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 1 month ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Does me liking this guy's behavior mean I've become bitter towards women?

Post by justin » 2 weeks ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
The guy on the video wouldn't even know what Incel means and i believe that he must have lost his virginity at 15 or something. Just because someone is not a Chad, doesn't mean they're fucked.
By the way this is not true. I've seen some guys on Lookism who look better than this guy and literally model tier or very near. The term "incel" has gotten a lot more known in the last year, tons of mainstream publications have been writing about the phenomenon, and becoming one is more about one's mentality due to growing up in a shitty environment than how he looks.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackg, Google Adsense [Bot], Xexos and 8 guests