Everyone is getting shit on except the 1%

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Everyone is getting shit on except the 1%

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

There are so many anti-SJW people that can not be reasoned with. A lot of them are dumb white people. They think that they're getting shit on in order to help people of color. But that isn't what's happening. What's really happening is that they're being shit on in order to help the 1%. These dumbass white anti-SJW types think that that people of color are stealing stuff from them, but it's really the 1% is stealing stuff from everyone else.

They think darker people are taking stuff away from white people but the truth is that dark people do not have much so they can't be stealing much. Dark people are getting the shaft all over the world.

If you want to know who's really getting everything then take a look at what group has the most stuff and it is the 1%. And these same 1% rich people use bigotry to split the rest of us up. I remember years ago Bill O'Reilly complaining on Fox about how black people want "free stuff". And then the white racist, who starts off not liking black people and who will use any excuse to hate black people, say "yea" Yea" "yea, black people want free stuff, black people bad". And this is how it goes. The 1% use bigotry to turn everyone else against each other. And this protects the 1%. And the 1% use this to keep beating everyone else.

Ah well, maybe someday the anti-SJW will open up their eyes and learn what's really going on. But they'll have to outgrow their bigotry first.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Everyone is getting shit on except the 1%

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
There are so many anti-SJW people that can not be reasoned with. A lot of them are dumb white people. They think that they're getting shit on in order to help people of color. But that isn't what's happening. What's really happening is that they're being shit on in order to help the 1%. These dumbass white anti-SJW types think that that people of color are stealing stuff from them, but it's really the 1% is stealing stuff from everyone else.

They think darker people are taking stuff away from white people but the truth is that dark people do not have much so they can't be stealing much. Dark people are getting the shaft all over the world.

If you want to know who's really getting everything then take a look at what group has the most stuff and it is the 1%. And these same 1% rich people use bigotry to split the rest of us up. I remember years ago Bill O'Reilly complaining on Fox about how black people want "free stuff". And then the white racist, who starts off not liking black people and who will use any excuse to hate black people, say "yea" Yea" "yea, black people want free stuff, black people bad". And this is how it goes. The 1% use bigotry to turn everyone else against each other. And this protects the 1%. And the 1% use this to keep beating everyone else.

Ah well, maybe someday the anti-SJW will open up their eyes and learn what's really going on. But they'll have to outgrow their bigotry first.
Well, acknowledging the issue you've pointed out would be "antisemitic"

https://www.timesofisrael.com/5-jews-ma ... americans/

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 2 weeks ago

Wtf I hate white people now?!
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by scorpiolove » 2 weeks ago

I feel the whites weren't complaining when they enslaved the blacks and made them work for free for over 400 years, I feel the blacks should be entitled to something for centuries of labor for fuck's sake. The whites keep colonizing the lands and they put highrises where nature should be and fracking the land of exhaustable resources.
They must be running out by now because they are looking to take over the indigenous lands for resources. Besides those points a lot of whites are on welfare, what's to be said for them? Trailer parks, suburbia etc. There's a lot of white fuck ups in the world and one happens to be called president,AmeriKKKa should give up its nukes first before anyone, but that would shift the power structure immensely. Survival on a white mans level that's middle class is easier for the most part, I'm sure that any white man would not switch places with the poorest black man, with that said I welcome any counterpoints.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

*yawn* more blacks complaining about how rough they supposedly have it. It's so bad for them in America, they have to fake hate crimes against themselves! You know what's interesting? Things just have gotten worse for blacks as they've been granted more freedom. During Jim Crow, they actually had a lower divorce rate than whites for fuck's sake.

Yeah, you guys have it so fucking bad. That's why they're just giving you more and more free shit all the time, flooding Europe with you, giving you movie awards just for being black, da gibs just go on...
scorpiolove wrote:
2 weeks ago
I feel the whites weren't complaining when they enslaved the blacks and made them work for free for over 400 years
Blacks enslaved the blacks. Most owners of black slaves, who accounted for like 6% of the population, never set foot on african land. by the way that slavery only lasted like, half as much time as you claim. Did you know the FIRST slave owner in America was this dude?

Lol
scorpiolove wrote:
2 weeks ago
I feel the blacks should be entitled to something for centuries of labor for fuck's sake.
A "Thank You For Your Service" card and a boatride back to Africa. That's what they should get.

Seriously, shut the fuck up. If you hate whitey so much, get your ass back to Africa. NOTHING is stopping you except you.

Why don't you? Could it be because you know that Africa is shit because the lion's share of africans are low-IQ savages who, despite being given EVERYTHING for free from Europeans, all kinds of technology and instructions on how to use it, along with trillions of dollars in "humanitarian aid" it still looks like this?

This is why blacks are so obsessed with Wakanda. It's their Santa Claus. This idea that an all-black nation could really exist where it was just as high-tech, and peaceful as the whites. All on their own. But it's just that: A fantasy.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Black and brown people will always look at the white man with envy. If not for their economic status then for their higher social and sexual status and this preeminence will not be overturned on my watch.

Build that fucking wall!
behold the sins of our forefathers

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
Black and brown people will always look at the white man with envy. If not for their economic status then for their higher social and sexual status and this preeminence will not be overturned on my watch.

Build that fucking wall!

scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

I think the whites with the gibs are worst than the blacks with the gibs.
Your white!, get a job for fuck sake!, get off the smack and show how superior you are lol.
Here's the dealbreaker, wait for it, wait for it, get your white asses back to the mountains and phuck a bear like grizzly adams did, most of the modern day whites wouldn't make it a day in the woods.
Not all the blacks are the same socially,I'm well adjusted socially myself, lol.
Many whites have social anxiety and live like the song "creep" by Stone Temple Pilots. The world economy is screwed because of the poor whites, most whites being raised by their white counterparts are mentally ill or can't adapt to society,this isn't just an isolated situation most whites don't make it past highschool. Bottom line, the whites have no excuse to be unemployed, The white power movement is a farce and is only being used for propaganda. You guys have one more year and your out, no more donald chump, the movement will come to light.

Added in 22 minutes 55 seconds:
Please whitey, give up the wall, it's lopsided and not on level ground,
even whites survey the land in parks and in the cities before digging, at least the ground is level.
Feed the poor and unemployed Americans,(whites too) before spending billions on a crap wall.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

Scorpio's replies are somehow worse than his initial statement which is quite an achievement when reading his first post.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

scorpiolove wrote:
2 weeks ago
I think the whites with the gibs are worst than the blacks with the gibs.
Your white!, get a job for fuck sake!, get off the smack and show how superior you are lol.
Here's the dealbreaker, wait for it, wait for it, get your white asses back to the mountains and phuck a bear like grizzly adams did, most of the modern day whites wouldn't make it a day in the woods.
Not all the blacks are the same socially,I'm well adjusted socially myself, lol.
Many whites have social anxiety and live like the song "creep" by Stone Temple Pilots. The world economy is screwed because of the poor whites, most whites being raised by their white counterparts are mentally ill or can't adapt to society,this isn't just an isolated situation most whites don't make it past highschool. Bottom line, the whites have no excuse to be unemployed, The white power movement is a farce and is only being used for propaganda. You guys have one more year and your out, no more donald chump, the movement will come to light.

Added in 22 minutes 55 seconds:
Please whitey, give up the wall, it's lopsided and not on level ground,
even whites survey the land in parks and in the cities before digging, at least the ground is level.
Feed the poor and unemployed Americans,(whites too) before spending billions on a crap wall.
Is this post satire or just written by a black guy

scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

I know whites who struggle to hold onto three figures in cash and they're taxed by the assholes who spend nine figures at a time on a lopsided wall.
What the fuck is up wid dat?

Added in 1 hour 51 minutes 55 seconds:
In common sense, what's a three figured gib for people on welfare white and black compared to the nine figured gib that donald chump collects, the whites I speak about aren't even needy, this is the biggest gib of them all. It's all gr gree gree greed! white folks.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

scorpiolove wrote:
2 weeks ago
I know whites who struggle to hold onto three figures in cash and they're taxed by the assholes who spend nine figures at a time on a lopsided wall.

In common sense, what's a three figured gib for people on welfare white and black compared to the nine figured gib that donald chump collects, the whites I speak about aren't even needy, this is the biggest gib of them all. It's all gr gree gree greed! white folks.
There is an entire continent you can go to and get away from said "white folks".

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Here's example of lives the "rich and famous" one percent.

Hookers tied to Robert Kraft, the man who is accused of human slave trafficking, have been contributing
to Trump's 2020 campaign, and attending Donald Trump's super bowel party.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 103381002/

That's a photo of her in 2017.

She spent 42,000 supporting Trump's campaign.

I've always said prositution should be legalized, but human slave trafficking, that's different.

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

scorpiolove wrote:
2 weeks ago

You’re the type of black person and this is the type of comment that makes me feel the desire to use the N word. If only IQ was correlated positively with dick size maybe Africa wouldn’t be such a shit hole.

scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

Post by scorpiolove » 1 week ago

JLBB and That Guy belong in a tiny house, lmao.