Supergirl - The war against white men

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
To quote Brie Larson at the end of her diatribe:
"...and for the third time; I don't hate white dudes."

Haha... I think she hates white dudes. It looks like her university lectures have done an adequate job on her and she seems to have swallowed post modern white guilt unquestioningly.
Stupid bitch!
https://www.criterion.com/current/top-1 ... n-s-top-10

Brie Larson has some of the best taste in cinema I've ever seen from an actress so I forgive her. Although she does need a spanking and a raw dogging.

Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
lol Thank God that That Guy is the one who's bald not me.
Could be a hatprisoner.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
When you think your antisemitic arguments are original and edgy.

As I've said before, I've made the mistake of succumbing to antisemitism when I was in my teens. Looking back, I feel so ashamed. You know I love you too (no homo otherwise you'd beat me up for having fallen for the Jewish propaganda that's encouraging degeneracy! ;) ) but as arrogant as it sounds, I know exactly what's happening in your head right now.

This is just an ideology. An ideology rooted in irrational hatred. And that's why the Jews were persecuted for millennia. Every group has their extremists and you're using a insanely small minority of Jews to see them as all bad.

Yeah you're already there. What happened man? You used to dismiss this irrational Jew hatred when this website was launched only 9 months ago, and now you're sharing dull and overused antisemitic talking points I used to blow a load on when I was an easily impressionable teenager full of anger. It's also sad that I know that nothing any of us say is going to make you snap out of it :worried: .

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
lol Thank God that That Guy is the one who's bald not me.
I'm not bald.

Also, Fred's gone full cuck, wow.

Have fun being ruled over by your jew buddies, man. I'm sure they'll treat you so much better with all the good-goy points you've racked up with them.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
I'm not bald.

Also, Fred's gone full cuck, wow.

Have fun being ruled over by your jew buddies, man. I'm sure they'll treat you so much better with all the good-goy points you've racked up with them.
Lol ik it's just a joke, wasn't serious.

And Fred isn't a cuck, but rather too positive and naive. He needs to be blackpilled and see reality for what it is and wake up from the delusion that all of humanity are great and that the elite care for us and want our good.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled, and the pill is hard to swallow.

We're not anti semitic, we're anti degeneracy and anti corruption.

Added in 13 minutes 58 seconds:
Admin wrote:
2 months ago
This is just an ideology. An ideology rooted in irrational hatred. And that's why the Jews were persecuted for millennia.
And WHY is that exactly ? Just think about it man.

It's not like our ancestors suddenly woke up and said to themselves "you know what, let's just slaughter all the Jews and kick them from our countries for absolutely no reason at all".

There HAD to be a reason. I highly recommend you start reading William Guy Carr books. He was a Christian naval officer who exposed the Jews and Masons with hard evidence in his books until he died in "mysterious circumstances" (A.K.A assassinated), and see what your beloved Jews have done to the whole world.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled, and the pill is hard to swallow.
A good point.
Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
It's not like our ancestors suddenly woke up and said to themselves "you know what, let's just slaughter all the Jews and kick them from our countries for absolutely no reason at all".
Yeah, and that's the thing about this whole debate that gets me.

Barb Spectre says anti-Semitic sentiment will surge because jews like her will be in leading roles of "multiculturalism" in Europe. And they are. A well-known rabbi reads Mein Kampf and agrees that Hitler and Wagner were justified in disliking jews, and points out how many soviets were jews, etc. and they were. Jews are over-represented in western media despite being less than 1% of the world's population. And they are.

None of this addressed. No real counter-argument made, just that Steve Jobs was inaccurately listed as a jew. No counterpoint to Barb, no argument against the rabbi, nothing.

Instead, we resort to the same logic SJWs use to deny that Africans commit more crime.

Talk about how Africans have lower average IQs? ✓

Talk about how Muslims commit terrorist attacks? ✓

Talk about Jewish involvement in past and present world strife? NO

This is how deep the post-war brainwashing of "juice dindu nuffin" goes. People who you think are on your side are going to go full turncoat when they're called "anti-semitic" at the last, crucial second.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
A good point.

Yeah, and that's the thing about this whole debate that gets me.

Barb Spectre says anti-Semitic sentiment will surge because jews like her will be in leading roles of "multiculturalism" in Europe. And they are. A well-known rabbi reads Mein Kampf and agrees that Hitler and Wagner were justified in disliking jews, and points out how many soviets were jews, etc. and they were. Jews are over-represented in western media despite being less than 1% of the world's population. And they are.

None of this addressed. No real counter-argument made, just that Steve Jobs was inaccurately listed as a jew. No counterpoint to Barb, no argument against the rabbi, nothing.

Instead, we resort to the same logic SJWs use to deny that Africans commit more crime.

Talk about how Africans have lower average IQs? ✓

Talk about how Muslims commit terrorist attacks? ✓

Talk about Jewish involvement in past and present world strife? NO

This is how deep the post-war brainwashing of "juice dindu nuffin" goes. People who you think are on your side are going to go full turncoat when they're called "anti-semitic" at the last, crucial second.

Exactly. I said in the other thread that almost every race and minority gets stereotyped and blamed except the Jews, why that is ?

Why something like that exists ?

This audio book really really tells much about the Jews, i highly recommend you to listen to it. Many people might argue that the evil Goyim faked it to accuse the good Jews of crime they didn't commit, but i have some evidences that the book is real.

For starters, the protocols predicted what will happen after 100 years, that's impossible for a normal guy to do. The author was killed after publishing the book and anyone who tried translating it got killed too. Russians killed 10000 Jews when the books was published, they wouldn't have done that unless something was happening back then. There was an Egyptian TV series called "Knight without a horse" and they discussed the protocols and Israel went apeshit over the series and said it's "anti semitic". It's illegal to own or sell or buy that book, and no one knows why. It has verses from the Talmud that Jews believe in anyways and no other Jew would know it because it's forbidden in their religion to tell a Goyim their true teachings.

And why the whole fucking world has always been targeted the Jews ? Do Goyim only live to fake books for them, accuse them for crimes they don't commit, kick them from 109 country, kill thousands of them for no reason ? What's fucking special about the Jews that the whole world obsessed about ?

No one has the answer, but it must be the evil Goyim!

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

@Stan22, I was wondering when you would mention the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, giant pile of antisemitic drivel that's been debunked to death and also sadly one of the best-sellers in Muslim countries.

No wonder Muslims hate the Jews so much, they come from a culture where this irrational hatred is the norm. As a famous Muslim commented in The Spectator: "It's our dirty little secret, behind closed doors, it's always the Jews".

Well, it was your dirty little secret, more and more Muslim public figures are coming out of the closet with their anisemitism and are schocked that it's unacceptable in the West, and even illegal in 5 countries.

Please not that this cuck right here is letting you spread your antisemitism despite the fact that it's illegal in my country, for obvious reasons. We will never allow this irrational hatred to lead us back to Auschwitz.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Please not that this cuck right here is letting you spread your antisemitism despite the fact that it's illegal in my country, for obvious reasons. We will never allow this irrational hatred to lead us back to Auschwitz.
but you will let it lead you right into Bolshevism. Which killed more people than nazism could've hoped to.

but that's okay.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
I'm done listening to brown people and jews bitch about how bad whitey is and what they did while downplaying all of their shit and demanding all of Christendom accommodate them on account of it.
Can you really say that with a straight face That Guy? On this forum, people have been very critical of Islam. In fact we have been far more critical of Islam than right wing radicals. Have you forgotten all the debates on Islam or you are simply pretending not to remember? Additionally, Africans who sold other Africans and Hindus who engaged in caste system have also been criticized. This forum also has been very critical of SJW's and radical leftists who attempt to demonize whites and criticize western civilization. Just go back a couple of pages and see my reaction to Bree Larsons comments. But of course all that doesn't matter to you because you are committed to believe a specific narrative.The facts that come in the way of your narrative will either be ignored or conveniently forgotten.
That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Jews are over-represented in western media despite being less than 1% of the world's population. And they are.

False claim. This has been addressed but of course you don't remember it.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Stan22, I was wondering when you would mention the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, giant pile of antisemitic drivel that's been debunked to death and also sadly one of the best-sellers in Muslim countries.

No wonder Muslims hate the Jews so much, they come from a culture where this irrational hatred is the norm. As a famous Muslim commented in The Spectator: "It's our dirty little secret, behind closed doors, it's always the Jews".

Well, it was your dirty little secret, more and more Muslim public figures are coming out of the closet with their anisemitism and are schocked that it's unacceptable in the West, and even illegal in 5 countries.

"debunked to death", okay where's the fucking debunk then ? I posted multiple evidences and you didn't even post one counter argument, you just assume it's fake for absolutely no fucking reason at all.

And yeah no wonder Muslims hate the Jews indeed. Maybe because the Jews have been killing Palestinians everyday for 71 years and got into wars with many middle eastern countries like Egypt and Lebanon ? And yeah, always bring the Muslims into the fucking equation even when they have nothing to do with what i said just to defend your Jewish masters like a good Goy.

It's like a murderer who got hit by a victim as self defense and a policeman saw it, but he left the murderer and imprisoned the victim for hitting, you're just like the policeman in this case.

It's not called anti-semitism, it's called using your fucking worthless brain for a bit. Everything indicates that something wrong with this world but still you're living in your little fantasy that the world is a beautiful place filled with rainbows and humble people taking care of us, yeah bullshit.

Why not just admit that you're too weak for the truth ? You can't handle the truth. You don't want seeing your perspective changing badly. Fred, i have evidence to back up all my claims and i can even tell you how the Jews fucked Europe with names and dates and why they were kicked from 109 countries and you can check by yourself.

But what about you ? Where are your arguments or points ? Oh right, you'll just call me "Anti-semitic", talk shit about the Muslims and thats it.

Added in 3 minutes 30 seconds:
pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
False claim. This has been addressed but of course you don't remember it.
yeah buddy, false indeed.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
yeah buddy, false indeed.

Reread the statement carefully. That Guy's claim is false because we have addressed it before even though he claims we haven't.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
Reread the statement carefully. ThatGuy's claim is false because we have addressed it before even though he claims we haven't.
Sorry then, my bad. I thought what you meant by "false claim" is that the Jews are not over-presented in the media.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
Sorry then, my bad. I thought what you meant by "false claim" is that the Jews are not over-presented in the media.
I don't know if they are over-represented or not. It doesn't matter to me. Indians are over-represented in software and medical field in the US. African Americans dominate the NBA. Certain communities gravitate towards certain professions for benign reasons. So even if Jews are in media/film business in higher proportion than others, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
I don't know if they are over-represented or not. It doesn't matter to me. Indians are over-represented in software and medical field in the US. African Americans dominate the NBA. Certain communities gravitate towards certain professions for benign reasons. So even if Jews are in media/film business in higher proportion than others, I don't see anything wrong with that.
No, there's a great difference.

The media and movie industry is the source of information for most people on the planet. When you use the media you can change people thoughts and manipulate them with ease or brainwash them, you can protect yourself from all accusations and hide your crimes from the public and blame whoever you want for anything, you can spread propaganda all the day and no one would stand in your way.

Many great nations were utterly destroyed by people who used media in a smart way.

The impact of the media is certainly way different than the impact of something like NBA or software.