Supergirl - The war against white men

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 220
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago

Though it's not widely known, the concentration camps, including their gas chambers, in Germany, Poland, etc such as Auschwitz were originally built to exterminate the Soviet population (~170 million people), including the entire population of Russia, the Ukraine, Serbia, etc. As bad as the history was, it could have been (at least) six times worse.
I did not know this, thanks.
Why wasn't the plan simply killing them with bullets as they were, well, in Russia/Ukraine?

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 858
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1879
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

The gas chambers lol

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1187
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1582

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
I am surprised you didn't find it as there are tons of videos on youtube covering it. But here you go, straight from the horses mouth.



I was especially angered when she said "I don't need a 40 year old white dude to tell me what didn't worked for him about a wrinkle in time". Imagine if she had instead said "I don't need a 40 year old black man to tell me what didn't work for him". I despise SJW's like her and hence I will never watch a movie in which she is the lead.It's a shame though as I really enjoy Marvel movies.

Studios need to stop hiring these brainless SJW's who don't know when to keep their mouths shut and lack self awareness to realize that a large segment of population find their behavior cringe worthy. CW DC shows pull the same crap but at least the actors don't run around making racist statements like the idiot Brie Larson. Hence I find them likeable.
To quote Brie Larson at the end of her diatribe:
"...and for the third time; I don't hate white dudes."

Haha... I think she hates white dudes. It looks like her university lectures have done an adequate job on her and she seems to have swallowed post modern white guilt unquestioningly.
Stupid bitch!
marry me, Kaitlin

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 858
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1879
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
- Hitler worship, assigning Mein Kampf as a #1 book recommendation, above all of the other books that have ever been written;
- Saying that in an ideal society no woman would ever want to have a career outside of the home;
- Holocaust denial;
- Saying that white citizens (incorrectly defined) should be treated different than non-white citizens for tax purposes;
- Saying that white citizens (incorrectly defined) should be treated different than non-white citizens in the allocation of the government social safety net;
- Implying that Black Americans, (who have been part of the USA as long as there has been a USA) aren't "Americans" (see above);
- Dismissing the horrifying aspect of kidnapping and enslaving people
In order:

1. Wut?

2. Yeah, I mean...yeah. Like putting "careers" above family is fucking lunacy.

3. I suppose you believe in Nazi death-coasters too?

4 and 5. Their interests should be put first, yes.

6. In America, there are black actors. The idea that we need "more" from a small amount of the population because...we just do, apparently, or expecting that small pool to provide with a 1:1 ratio of black to white actors is stupid and not possible organically. You're a smart guy, you should be able to figure that out.

7. Black enslaved blacks. So no one was "Kidnapped". Also, you dgaf about slavery, let's be honest. Nobody does unless it's black people.

Also regarding your Bollywood cinema point:

Give me a fuckin' break, dude.

If it was films consisting of a greeks, russians, swedes, and Irish people, you'd be right on there with the "diversity" #oscarssowhite bandwagon.

The "internal diversity" of India = A-okay

Internal diversity of Europe = Well that's just not diverse at all!

You've gone on tirades about "white privilege" and shit before, but insist on living in their countries. You've been to Canada, The USA, Australia, but you won't have to worry about it if you move to Morroco or Israel. Strangely, you don't. Now, you make this thread about the "war on white men". I don't think you really are against the war on white guys, given your posts past and present, I think you're just annoyed the message has invaded TV shows you like.

You bring up slavery, "muh holocaust", etc. but any time people point out how many of those "white' guys are jews, including the "russians" who starved and killed way more fucking people than Hitler could've hoped to, which even renowned rabbis acknowledge, you instantly start scrambling to prove that they're not as jewish as they seem, or you find one incorrect fact and reduce the scope of the entire conversation to that ONE detail in hopes everybody will forget all the others. But I'm "that narrow-mined"

:roll:

Cry about how all the whites did so many horrible bad things they need to atone for! But the juice dindu nuffin! They wuz good boys! That's why they were exiled from 110+ countries. For just no reason at all! They never did anything bad! Why do they hate us so!?

and Admin, who is normally one of the most redpilled people, and will call out Muslims and shit all the time, backs down immediately and denounces Jewish involvement in all kinds of atrocities, like the browning of Europe, and over-representation in media, as a "conspiracy theory" no matter how many jews are on video and the like saying exactly what I'm pointing out because he had a nazi-fighting ancestor and Jordan Petersen tells him Jews are good, tribalism bad (except for the jews).

But I'm "unhinged"

:roll:

Image

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 460
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1329

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by pjhair » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
The gas chambers lol

Image

Image

Image

Image
@That Guy are you denying that millions of Jews, including over a million children, were murdered by Nazis in gas chambers?? IF yes, then if it can be proven to you beyond a reasonable doubt that Nazi's did in fact commit all he horrific crimes they are accused of, will you be willing to criticize them and consider them monsters?

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 858
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1879
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Yeah, I don't buy the gas chamber bullshit sorry. The jews themselves can't even seem to agree on how many of them were killed.

Do you ever stop to wonder why Hitler hated jews? Could it have to do with the fact that they'd been trying to undermine Germany (and succeeded before his rise to power) for decades with degeneracy of the Weimar Republic (like today) and communism? Like he wrote in Mein Kampf and rabbis in Israel acknowledge as a valid fucking point? Did you know that the jews that first got locked up in the 30s were communists? Planning a coup? Bet not. Did you know in WW1, they dropped leaflets over Germany encouraging jews to sabatoge Germany for the promise of Palestine? Did you know the jews across the world lobbied for a boycott of German goods to cripple their economy 6 years before the war even began? Did you know that Hitler responded with a 24-hour boycott of Jewish stores and goods and promised to lift it if the others backed off (which they didn't)? Did you know that when the Germans occupied Denmark after Hitler received a warning from the Norwegian President about the British plans of Nordic military bases and the Danes didn't really have a problem with the Germans, who dropped leaflets over them about how the occupation was temporary? Did you know Ghandi and Hitler were homeboys?

If Churchill had fucked off, WW2 would've been a quick Polish-German war, Hitler would've recovered the territories lost by the Versailles treaty that left tons of ethnic Germans trapped outside its borders in Austria and shit. Who rejoined willingly and happily. It'd have been no different than Putin taking back Crimea, or Belarus now in talks to rejoin, today.

But no, we all eat that post-war propaganda up! It couldn't be that Hitler was a man driven over the fucking edge by endless subversion of his country, the relentless assaults on it and continued refusal of his many peace offerings, and that's why X number of jews (and way the fuck more of everyone else) got killed. Nope, he was just a big meanie with "irrational hatred". Ya know, just like allll those other people who hated jews before him. I heard a goat bit one of his nuts off as a kid and that's why he was so mean!

We need to stop acting like whatever the Nazis (which by the way was a slur invented by jews for them long before the war broke out) and whatever they did or didn't do was the worst fucking thing that ever happened. Right next door, communists, a jewish invention and many of its prominent leaders jews, carried out massacres of such brutality and so high in number being gassed with Zyklon B would be a privilege and nobody fucking cares.

Instead, we'll rationalize the shit out of it. You can buy hammer and sickle memorabilia and let your soviet flags fly! No one cares! In fact, they advocate for "feelin' the bern" over here! It's just pathetic.

I'm done listening to brown people and jews bitch about how bad whitey is and what they did while downplaying all of their shit and demanding all of Christendom accommodate them on account of it. You can all just fuck off back to places built for your people. Space is the only answer. It's the only way we all win.

Image

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1187
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1582

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
But I'm "unhinged."
I think you've always been unhinged but I love you for it. Maybe it's the alcohol fog, but please, stay unhinged.

Added in 1 minute 25 seconds:
pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
That Guy are you denying that millions of Jews, including over a million children, were murdered by Nazis in gas chambers?? IF yes, then if it can be proven to you beyond a reasonable doubt that Nazi's did in fact commit all he horrific crimes they are accused of, will you be willing to criticize them and consider them monsters?
I hope not.
marry me, Kaitlin

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 3 months ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by justin » 2 months ago

Shedding real white tears right now, bro. We are so discriminated.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1135
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 2960
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
I did not know this, thanks.
Why wasn't the plan simply killing them with bullets as they were, well, in Russia/Ukraine?
The holocaust actually started in that manner, it's called "The holocaust by bullets", and they killed roughly a million Jews that way, at locations such as Babi Yar.

However, genocide isn't something that comes naturally to human beings. It would be even worse for Germany, which at the time was arguably the most enlightened and philosophically and scientifically advanced society on Earth. It was being reported up to Himmler that German soldiers were developing depression and going crazy from being forced to slaughter people. It was at risk of undermining the German army from the inside. Overtime, they decided to shift to killing methods that would separate the killers from their victims, in order to reduce guilt and to reduce depression. They started by hooking up cars/trucks to garages (nowadays, people commit suicide in that manner), but that wasn't going to be efficient. They eventually converged on gas chambers as an efficient means to kill millions of people relatively quickly while not getting their hands dirty, and also to have those people work manual labour in the meantime. At Auschwitz, they actually had a lot of the Jewish inmates complete a lot of the work, for example, cleaning up the dead bodies and burying them. Prioritizing the mental health of Germans and German soldiers was a priority.

So there's a valuable lesson here. It's actually not very easy to get a modern population to commit a genocide. It requires an infrastructure, both physical and ideological, in order to assuage people's guilt.

Separately, I would appreciate it if you not respond to any of my posts, and you not tag me, and you not private message me.
That Guy wrote:If Churchill had fucked off, WW2 would've been a quick Polish-German war, Hitler would've recovered the territories lost by the Versailles treaty that left tons of ethnic Germans trapped outside its borders in Austria and shit. Who rejoined willingly and happily. It'd have been no different than Putin taking back Crimea, or Belarus now in talks to rejoin, today.
This is what happens when easily impressionable people get all of their information from Stormfront and 4Chan. On the one hand you say that no holocaust happened, on the other hand you list the reasons why Hitler was "right" to kill the Jews. Your ontology switches from one sentence to the next.

With respect to your dumbass paragraph:
- Poland is not German. It would be wrong to stand by as the Poles, 35 million people, were exterminated. The world was also aghast at the unnecessary war crime of the punitive bombing and burning of Warsaw.
- Hitler had conquered all of Czechoslovakia prior to world war II, including the territories that were not ethnically German.
- Winston Churchill was not Prime Minister when World War II started, that was Chamberlain, who was hoping for more time to re-arm the United Kingdom.
- They didn't just use France, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg as launching grounds, they actually punished those countries, which undermines your comical theory of the benevolent Nazis. When the Germans were defeated in France, Hitler ordered his general to burn Paris to the ground. The General refused.
- Italy and Japan were taking over territory in Africa and Asia, in the long-term that threatened the United Kingdom's supply lines.
- Hitler was completely clear in all of his writings, he wanted to annihilate the soviet population. That's 170 million. He hated the Slavic peoples. In his pseudoscience, slavic people were inferior to Aryans. His main priority was the annihilation of the people there in order to set up lebensraum, "living space" for German peoples. The idea was that German people would take over that land as Anglo Saxons did Australia and North America.
- If Hitler had succeeded and murdered 170 million soviet citizens as you wanted him to, war between the US/UK and Germany would have come at a later point, probably after nuclear weapons were developed. London and Berlin would no longer be on the map.
- In general, preventing Germany from conquering Russia has long been part of UK foreign policy. Halford Mackinder (a famous man that you have never heard of) mentions it in his writings. Some ~110 years ago, prior to Hitler and Churchill, he said that this represented one of the great threats to the UK and US, along with Japan conquering China.

It's worth stating that human history is an incredibly long, detailed, and complex story, it's arguably the greatest story available. People who want to understand it better should go watch, listen to, and study, a variety of sources, from a variety of countries, both sources that tell them what they want to hear and sources that tell them what they don't want to hear. You have not done so, and that is why you have never had an original insight into history and politics. All you post are memes, cliches, delusions, and more memes.

My general recommendation is that people start learning math by memorizing the numbers up to 100, that they start learning literature by memorizing the alphabet, and that they start learning history by reading a standard textbook on the history of western civilization. It's important to know the basics first. What That Guy is doing is skipping all of the introductory steps and jumping straight to whichever source tells him what he wants to hear, which is contributing to his derangement and his illusory world view. The fact is that true learning will be difficult and uncomfortable. And sometimes, there's a lot of information and a lot of contributing factors.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1588
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 3486
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

There's a lot to say about @That Guy's latest antisemitic posts. First that it's banal beyond belief, since I've gone to all extremes myself when I was younger, I know exactly why he's thinking this way, why he's become a prisoner of those thought patterns, and why for him everything now has to be linked to the evil Jews.

Second, I'd like to point out to @Afro_Vacancy that That Guy's antisemitic posts are either largely ignored, negatively rated or heavily challenged, mostly by him but still, barely no one here takes such posts seriously, except @Stan22 and I also understand why he thinks that way.

I firmly believe that the best way to combat hate speech, negationism or simply ignorant statements is more free speech, and after that's been done, one should simply ignore the people making those misinformed statements until they're proven that they deserve to be part of the public discourse again. I promote this view despite the fact that this website is hosted in France with a domain name from Belgium, two countries in which antisemitism and negationism are against the law.

And I actually love the fact that we have this microcosm of society here, as I've said before, we have everything ranging from far left to far right views, and to please the identitarians, we have whites, blacks, Asians, women, Jews. I might be wrong about this but despite the fact that I've barely ever had to moderate this forum (after more than 12000 posts) or ban anyone (except one person on the chat), we still get along pretty well and some of the conversations, even about the most controversial topics you could think of have been very productive.

Only a few days ago, one of my Facebook friends was gleefully cheering at the fact that Facebook would systematically delete the racist posts he would flag. I told him it wasn't the right way to go about it. What does he think he's going to happen? That those hateful people will just disappear from the surface of the earth? No, they'll regroup and keep spouting their hatred in private groups and chatrooms, where it will fester and most importantly will be hidden from the public eye. You want hate speech where you can see it.

And of course his main argument was that other people seeing the posts could be converted by it. Possibly, but again, if we take this forum, how many of us have been convinced by That Guy's antisemitic posts? Nobody except Stan who already shared his viewpoint. Censoring hate speech leads to a much worse outcome for our society than just leave it public and most importantly allow other people to challenge it, to destroy it for everybody to see. And in that regard, thank you Afro for taking the time to do this, I know how exhausting it is which is why I won't do it here :p. I'd have done it if no one had challenged it though, I agree that we have this responsibility.

I'll close mentioning Jordan Peterson, this morning I saw a documentary about him on my way to work, and one of the speakers in it brilliantly pointed out that he was viciously hated by both the radical left and the radical right (I think I can safely place you there now That Guy), and it's no surprise, I know how counter-intuitive it sounds to the authoritarians out there, dreaming of violence and a day when they'll crush their fellow human beings because they don't think like they do, but Peterson is right about his assessment of the political extremes, it's a pathway to hell and there's no other way to look at it.

Encountering his teachings, people harboring resentment and hate against their fellow human beings will either accept to be transformed into better people or choose to cling to their hate, instantly including Jordan Peterson to their list of ennemies that will inevitably keep growing as they descend their own path to hell. How many of us on this forum are now part of that list That Guy? Personally, seeing you go down this road has just made me sad, and I truly hope that one day you come back from all this.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 334
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 505
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
mostly by him but still, barely no one here takes such posts seriously, except @Stan22 and I also understand why he thinks that way.
lol i said in one of my posts in this thread that i'm not anti semitic and that i don't hate the Jews for being Jews, just like i don't hate Christians for being Christians. And i also didn't even talk about the holocaust once or said anything about it. Even if i think it's fake, i didn't and i shouldn't say that on a public forum that might have Jews in it as that would surely would be inappropriate thing to say and this is still a hair loss forum at the end of the day.

I only have problem with the Zionists and Freemasons, and that should be understandable i think. But the average Jew is just like any other normal human being to me.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 858
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1879
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
lol i said in one of my posts in this thread that i'm not anti semitic and that i don't hate the Jews for being Jews, just like i don't hate Christians for being Christians. And i also didn't even talk about the holocaust once or said anything about it. Even if i think it's fake, i didn't and i shouldn't say that on a public forum that might have Jews in it as that would surely would be inappropriate thing to say and this is still a hair loss forum at the end of the day.

I only have problem with the Zionists and Freemasons, and that should be understandable i think. But the average Jew is just like any other normal human being to me.
Nobody hates any other group "just because" that is a myth.

If a group faces widespread dislike, it's because of something that group does. Natives have plenty of reason to hate white people. Places where America tried to forcibly install "democracy" are justified in disliking Americans. The list goes on. Jews can't be criticized though. Never jews. That's "hate speech".

What needs to be done is acknowledge that group identity and indeed group behaviors are real, and acknowledge them for what they are. But that's not what we do. Instead, there is this obsession with demonizing whites for history and demanding they "atone" for it while literally everyone else, past or present deeds are just handwaved, denied, etc. "But not all".

Image

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 334
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 505
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Nobody hates any other group "just because" that is a myth.

If a group faces widespread dislike, it's because of something that group does. Natives have plenty of reason to hate white people. Places where America tried to forcibly install "democracy" are justified in disliking Americans. The list goes on. Jews can't be criticized though. Never jews. That's "hate speech".

What needs to be done is acknowledge that group identity and indeed group behaviors are real, and acknowledge them for what they are. But that's not what we do. Instead, there is this obsession with demonizing whites for history and demanding they "atone" for it while literally everyone else, past or present deeds are just handwaved, denied, etc. "But not all".

Image
If people ever read history, this world wouldn't be the same. There's a reason (((they))) always try to fake history and change it because it clearly exposes their plans and what they've done before. History is the ultimate trigger for waking up to reality.

Jews were kicked from over 100 countries, that's undeniable fact. The question is why ? Why people always kicked the Jews from their countries ? If the Jews are truly innocents, then why were they treated like this ? I can understand if they were kicked once or twice, but over one hundred time ? That should raise red flags for any sane person to at least start doubting things and looking at things from another POV.

And trust me, the war is not only on whites. We are also fucked beyond imagination because we're "Goyim" like you. But i agree that the next future victim will be the white race, so be prepared for it.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1588
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 3486
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

FB_IMG_1542497040559.jpg
FB_IMG_1542497040559.jpg (82.94 KiB) Viewed 371 times

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 334
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 505
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Facebook_IMG_1542497040559.jpg
lol Thank God that @That Guy is the one who's bald not me.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests