Supergirl - The war against white men

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1135
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 2960
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
That's not the real Talmud, the real Talmud isn't everywhere and what i got was the Talmud that exists in Israel and there are many "hidden" parts that are not in the online Talmud.
There's the Talmud Bavli and the Talmud Yerushalmi (as in Babylon and Jerusalem), and as far as I know it's all available online. There may however be some people who disagree with the translations, as id the case for the Torah. Jewish people tend to assume the translations that were developed by Christians (!!!) in the Middle Ages, though we were taught in school that these translations were just one valid interpretation among many.
Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
Back in the day in Europe, Jews were killed for the content of the Talmud and that's why the rabbis found ways to hide the Talmud and the secrets of the Kabbalah. Kabbalah is used both in magic and science and many scientists like Newton, Einstein and Rutherford used the Kabbalah in some of their experiments.
The Kabbalah is BS. There's no such thing as magic.

Some people take it seriously though. A few years ago, my aunt had a nervous breakdown, and she cursed one of my cousins prior to being hospitalized. My cousin, to my surprise, takes the curse very seriously. Anytime one of his children gets sick, or gets a bad grade, or whatever, he says that it's because of the curse. It's ... not because of the curse. There's no such thing as curses. Sometimes, people are unlucky, that's all.

Isaac Newton, who is possibly the brightest man of the past thousand years, was also a nutcase. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned to the Kabbalah. However, I doubt that Einstein and Rutherford used it much. Einstein was an atheist.
Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
I don't care to be honest whether the quote is real or not because from what i've heard and seen in my life, reality is not different from what this quote says.
It does matter though. There's a difference between a random fundamentalist Jew being a psycho, and a secular prime minister of Israel being a psycho.
Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
The term anti-semitism is a term used to only protect the Jews and is used as a dues ex machina in inconvenient times. You criticized the Jews ? anti semitic. Figured out the truth and that the Jews has done some sick shit throughout the years ? anti semitic, and so on and on. It's just a bullshit term to benefit the Jews in the times of needs and hide the truth from the masses.
I know what the term means, and I'm aware that anti-racist terms such as anti-semitic, homophobe, misogynist, racist, etc are often over-used, as a weapon. I try to judge individual cases when I can, to see when it's warranted. The terms still have use as there plenty of individuals who have deep-seated, irrational hatreds of Jews, gays, women, Blacks, etc.

Here's a nearly mainstream source on how the term anti-semitic gets overused:
https://theintercept.com/2019/02/21/fre ... cs-israel/
I read it the other day, it's a good article.
Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
And i'll just leave this here (wanted to include more but there's too much and anyways i don't think all of this can be faked, right ?)

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. THEY ARE BEASTS."
- Baba Mezia, 114b

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture says to honor the dog more than the non-Jew."
- Ereget Raschi Erod, 22 30

"Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."
- Midrasch Talpioth, p 225, Warsaw 1855

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant ANIMAL."
- Coschen Hamischpat 405

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew as a monkey to a human."
- Schene luchoth haberuth, p 250b

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called PIGS."
- Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

"If you eat with a non-Jew it is the same as eating with a dog."
- Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b

"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his animals had died.""
- Jore Dea 377

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals."
- Sanhedrin 74b

"On the house of the Goy (non-Jew) one looks as on the fold of cattle."
- Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

"Everything a Jew needs for his church ritual no goy is permitted to manufacture, but only a Jew, because this must be manufactured by human beings and the Jew is not permitted to consider the goyim as human beings."
- Schulchan Oruch, Orach Chaim 14, 20, 32, 33, 39

"With reference to the Rabbinical statement that [legally] an Egyptian [Gentile] has no father, it must not be imagined that this is due to [the Egyptians'] excessive indulgence in carnal gratification, owing to which it is not known [who the father was], but that if this were known it is to be taken into consideration; but [the fact is] that even if this is known it is not taken into consideration.... Thus it may be inferred that the All Merciful declared their children to be legally fatherless, for [so indeed it is also] written, Whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses."
- Yevamoth 98a
[Translation: A non-Jew is "legally fatherless," regardless of whether or not the father is known. Gentile children are essentially asses and horses, i.e., animals.]

"All children of the Goyim (Gentiles) are animals."
- Yebamoth 98a

"A non-Jew is not considered a neighbor."
- Sanhedrin 52B
["Love thy neighbor", however this naturally does not include non-Jews]

"Agriculture is the lowest form of occupations."
- Tebamoth 63a
"It is permitted to take the body and life of a Gentile."
- Sepher Ikkarim III c 25

"Every Jew who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."
- Bammidber raba c 21 & jalkut 772.

"Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious (non-Jews) is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God."
- Yalkut 245c

"Kill the Goyim by any means possible."
- Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

"Even the best of the Goyim should be killed."
- Soferim 15, Rule 10
[Original Hebrew of the Babylonian Talmud as quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia]

"Do not save Goyim in danger of death. Show no mercy to the Goyim."
- Hilkkoth Akum X1

"When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice."
- Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, [Hebrew Edition only]

"A man is not guilty of murder if he causes a poisonous snake to kill a man: the snake should be executed for murder, while the man goes free."
- Sanhendrin 76b, 78a

"If someone ties up his neighbor and the neighbor dies of starvation, or if he incapacitates a man in the presence of a lion and the lions kill the incapacitated man, the man who was the perpetrator is not guilty of murder."
- Sanhendrin 77a

"Killing a terminally ill person is not murder."
- Sanhedrin 78a

"King Saul was punished by God because he did not take vengeance on his enemies; no one can be a true scholar unless he takes vengeance."
- Yoma 22b

"Hating your enemy is permitted, even commanded."
- Pesahim 113b

"If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there."
- Moed Kattan 17a

"A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat."
- Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

"A Jew may violate (rape) but not marry a non-Jewish girl."
- Gad. Shas. 2:2

"They decreed in connection with a heathen child that it should cause defilement by seminal emission so that an Israelite child should not become accustomed to commit pederasty with him.... It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. This is obvious!"
- Avodah Zarah 36b-37a

"Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition [sexual intercourse], and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his."
- Sanhedrin 55b
[Similar to Islam]

"Women cannot conceive before they reach twelve years and a day, according to the Rabbis. When asked how it was possible that a gentile girl had conceived at age six, the Rabbi replied that gentiles are not human."
- Niddah 45a

Rab said: "Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that."
Samuel said: "Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that."
- Sanhedrin 54b
[In other words raping a child of less than 9 years of age, is fine, but also not considered homosexuality.
This is the same mentality than NAMBLA paedophiles, who, unsurprisingly were heavily staffed with Jews.]

Raba said: "It means this: When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this [three years old], it is as if one puts the finger into the eye; but when a small boy has intercourse with a grown-up woman he makes her as 'a girl who is injured by a piece of wood.' "
- Kethuboth 11b

R. Judah used to say: "A man is bound to say the following three blessings daily: "[Blessed art thou...] who hast not made me a heathen," ".... who hast not made me a woman"; and "... who hast not made me a brutish man." " R. Aha b. Jacob once overhead his son saying "[Blessed art thou...] who hast not made me a brutish man," whereupon he said to him, "And this too!" Said the other, "Then what blessing should I say instead?" [He replied,]...who hast not made me a slave." And is not that the same as a woman? - a slave is more contemptible.
- Menachoth 43b-44a
[A "prayer" or "benediction" to be said by a Jewish man every day: "Thank God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave."]

"Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (menstrual filth) from birth."
- Abodah Zarah 36b

"When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."
- Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156

"If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth."
- Choschen Hamm 388, 15

"A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured."
- Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

Has it not been taught: "With respect to robbery -- if one stole or robbed or [seized] a beautiful woman, or [committed] similar offences, if [these were perpetrated] by one Cuthean ["Cuthean" or "Samaritan" = goy/gentile/heathen/non-Jew] against another, [the theft, etc.] must not be kept, and likewise [the theft] of an Israelite by a Cuthean, but that of a Cuthean by an Israelite may be retained?" But if robbery is a capital offence, should not the Tanna have taught: He incurs a penalty -- Because the second clause wishes to state, "but that of a Cuthean by an Israelite may be retained," therefore the former clause reads, "[theft of an Israelite by a Cuthean] must not be kept." But where a penalty is incurred, it is explicitly stated, for the commencing clause teaches: "For murder, whether of a Cuthean by a Cuthean, or of an Israelite by a Cuthean, punishment is incurred; but of a Cuthean by an Israelite, there is no death penalty."
- Sanhedrin 57a
[Translation: A Jew may rob a Goy, but a Goy may not rob a Jew. If a Goy murders another Goy or a Jew, he should be killed, but a Jew will not incur the death penalty for killing a non-Jew.]

"Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Goy."
- Baba Kamma 113a

"It is permissible to cheat a gentile in court."
- Baba Kamma 113a

"Property of gentiles is like the desert; whoever among the Jews gets there first, owns it."
- Baba Bathra 54b

"The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has “exposed their money to Israel."
- Baba Kamma 37b
Look, I don't have the energy to go through so many different ostensible quotes. I'll tell you what, you can pick two at a time, any two that you want, and we can go over those in detail.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 220
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
Y]
Though the politics of Supergirl are grating, I still enjoyed watching it. Part of that is that the two leads are incredibly sexy, and part of that is that they both have really nice hair.

Image

Image
Oh yeah, Supergirl's sister has an incredible waist to hip ratio Image
Goddamn!

Also Supergirl and the Flash in their crossover episodes are so cute together.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 858
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1879
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

So I just googled.

TV Supergirl's creator and sometimes writer is Jewish
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Kreisberg

Just lol

I am sure this is, again,

Image

A "conspiracy theory", etc. etc.

Anyway yeah, Melissa Benoist is hot.

Also, the other chick reminds me of Jill Valentine from Resident Evil, kinda

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1135
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 2960
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
So I just googled.

TV Supergirl's creator and sometimes writer is jewish
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Kreisberg
Nice half-truth. Kreisberg is not the creator of the show, he is one of three developers of the show (the other two are not Jewish), and one of twelve producers and executive producers (one of the others might be Jewish, I'm not sure).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supergirl_(TV_series)
He also stopped working on the show in November 2017 (due to sexual harassment allegations). He was fired. Meanwhile, @CaptainForehead was discussing how the more recent seasons have gotten worse.

Given that the series has 12 producers, it is not surprising that one of would be Jewish. I'm also not surprised that you went through the list of 12 producers, one by one, until you identified that one of them is Jewish. Congratulations -- you found that one of the 12 is Jewish (it might be 2). It doesn't follow that he got his instructions from his rabbi, in fact, it doesn't even follow that he has a rabbi, it also doesn't follow that Henry Kissinger and the Trilateral Commission instructed the show to push an SJW agenda.
That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
A "conspiracy theory", etc. etc.
You're a nominally intelligent guy, but you are ultimately blinded by ideology. You're a bit of a curious case -- you live an extremely easy life (unlike @Stan22), the way that you described yourself the hardest thing that you have ever had to do was cut your hair and whiten your teeth. Yet you indulge in the most irrational grievance ideology. You use "history" to guide your arguments, yet you have never or nearly never read a history book, watched a historical documentary, or visited a historical site. I can only include that you like easy answers. It is therefore not going to get better for you.
That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Image
Disgusting.

I'm out. Goodbye.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 858
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1879
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Dude, I literally just wiki'd supergirl and under the three names listed for developed by, that guy was there. He is credited as the creator/co-creator and is also a writer on the show.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1588
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 3486
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Admin » 2 months ago



But there is no war against white men.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 247
Joined: 5 months ago
Reputation: 750
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
That's really awful, I'm sorry that you went through that.
Well yeah, but I've been through worse than being banned from HerAlopecia so it's alright. Besides, I never felt like I got to know any of the members there on a more personal level, so it wasn't exactly a loss. Had I been banned from HairLossTalk when I was active there or being banned here, it would have been a bigger loss.

Added in 2 minutes 51 seconds:
CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
Oh yeah, Supergirl's sister has an incredible waist to hip ratio Image
Goddamn!
Lol, men really go crazy over waist/hip ratios :lol:
En får væra som en er når'n itte vart som en sku :thumbup:

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1187
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1582

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
2 months ago
I mean, can you blame women though?

Kevinmann.png
The photo of those young women holding the "we love black dicks" sign was a poor photoshop.
marry me, Kaitlin

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 334
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 505
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
There's the Talmud Bavli and the Talmud Yerushalmi (as in Babylon and Jerusalem), and as far as I know it's all available online. There may however be some people who disagree with the translations, as id the case for the Torah. Jewish people tend to assume the translations that were developed by Christians (!!!) in the Middle Ages, though we were taught in school that these translations were just one valid interpretation among many.


The Kabbalah is BS. There's no such thing as magic.

Some people take it seriously though. A few years ago, my aunt had a nervous breakdown, and she cursed one of my cousins prior to being hospitalized. My cousin, to my surprise, takes the curse very seriously. Anytime one of his children gets sick, or gets a bad grade, or whatever, he says that it's because of the curse. It's ... not because of the curse. There's no such thing as curses. Sometimes, people are unlucky, that's all.

Isaac Newton, who is possibly the brightest man of the past thousand years, was also a nutcase. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned to the Kabbalah. However, I doubt that Einstein and Rutherford used it much. Einstein was an atheist.


It does matter though. There's a difference between a random fundamentalist Jew being a psycho, and a secular prime minister of Israel being a psycho.


I know what the term means, and I'm aware that anti-racist terms such as anti-semitic, homophobe, misogynist, racist, etc are often over-used, as a weapon. I try to judge individual cases when I can, to see when it's warranted. The terms still have use as there plenty of individuals who have deep-seated, irrational hatreds of Jews, gays, women, Blacks, etc.

Here's a nearly mainstream source on how the term anti-semitic gets overused:
https://theintercept.com/2019/02/21/fre ... cs-israel/
I read it the other day, it's a good article.


Look, I don't have the energy to go through so many different ostensible quotes. I'll tell you what, you can pick two at a time, any two that you want, and we can go over those in detail.
I'm talking about the Pharisees Talmud that was written during the time of Babel. The Talmud that you find in your average library is mistranslated and has many hidden parts from it. And yes both are available online, but you have to dig deep enough to find the Babylon one as it's filled with disturbing stuff that Goyim shouldn't see.

How do you know there's no such thing as magic ? Throughout history, most cultures and religions were heavily associated with Magic. Some hypothesis that magic originated in Babel and started from there to spread throughout the world. Necromancers, Magicians, etc, were all different names to describe anyone who practices magic. Other cultures also worshipped symbolisms like The Persians who worshipped fire because it symbolized the demons, the Babylonians who worshipped stars and planets because they were practicing magic and witchcraft and there's a solid relationship between magic and stars, etc.

Hinduism, Buddism, Sufism in Judaism (Kabbalah) and in Christianity and Islam, Zoroastrianism, Ancient Egypt religions, are all filled with magic elements and some of them have Gods who sympolise demons. Like how Set (Satan) is considered the God of evil and chaos, etc. There are many mysteries with ancient cultures that science has never been able to find an answer to. Like the pyramids for example and the energy people used to use and their obsession with astronomy, etc. So Why do you claim that magic doesn't and can't exist ? I myself have witnessed supernatural stuff with my own eyes, so no way i'm gonna neglect all that historical suspicious "coincidences" and my own eyes and believe you when you have no evidence whatsoever.

And magic is more than silly curses and amulets, it's much more complicated than that and it needs years to be studied properly and it expands to other fields like Alchemy, Metallurgy, Religion, Astronomy, Energetics, Math, etc. So i don't blame you for finding what your aunt does to be stupid.

And not everything is magic and stuff like that, in fact >99% of times it's unrelated to magic and supernatural stuff.

Isaac Newton was a brilliant man, like most Freemasons (I have no clear evidence he was one, but i doubt he wasn't). I don't think he was a nutcase, just weird and different than most other people. But when a man as smart as him chooses to give his time to Kabbalah and not only him, but many other notable scientists and smart men as well, then it should make one stops and wonders what is that Kabbalah that's associated with the greatest scientists in history.

This video might be fun and knowledgeable (by the way the "God" they're talking about on this video is actually Lucifer, not the God we know, and the Angles are Demons in disguise, but the rabbis are stupid to not figure that out, or they just don't care).


I have much more to talk about, but i'm really sick these days and can barely focus, so if you want i will have a discussion with you soon more in depth about all that stuff and we can have it privately so we don't bother other members here who're not interested.


And i agree with you on the rest, except that i don't actually hate The Jews for being Jews. Some Jews might be cool, but i only have problem with those who're obsessed with Jerusalem, Solomon's Temple, their Messiah and look down on other races like they're animals, etc. But other Jews are just normal human beings to me.


The quotes i inserted are all real by the way and you can check that yourself. by the way Afro, no offence, but why do you defend the Jews so much if you're an atheist ? Usually atheists are disgusted the most by their former religion, but your case is different. Shouldn't you be more welcoming of the idea of finding disturbing verses in religion books and looking for a solution to them for a better future for humanity ? But you don't seem to care about that at all, only defending The Jews no matter what.
Last edited by Xexos 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 858
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1879
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
Some Jews might be cool, but i only have problem with those who're obsessed with Jerusalem, Solomon's Temple, their Messiah and look down on other races like they're animals, etc. But other Jews are just normal human beings to me.
Zionism, is the word you're looking for.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 334
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 505
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Zionism, is the word you're looking for.
Yeah Zionism is a fitting description. But not all Jews are Zionists in the same way.

Some Jews, like the minority who live in Iran or The Persian Jews, believe in Solomon's Temple and the same Messiah, Talmud and everything, but they don't think living in Israel now is a good idea and they think it's better to wait for the Messiah to establish Israel himself and rule from Jerusalem.

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 460
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1329

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by pjhair » 2 months ago

Have you guys kept up with the Captain Marvel controversy? The lead in the new marvel movie, Brie Larson, made racist and sexist remarks against white men. I am going to boycott Captain Marvel and all other movies in which is the lead.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1187
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1582

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
Have you guys kept up with the Captain Marvel controversy? The lead in the new marvel movie, Brie Larson, made racist and sexist remarks against white men. I am going to boycott Captain Marvel and all other movies in which is the lead.
I tried to Google it but got nothing.
Are you sure you're not making a mountain out of a molehill?
Last edited by blackg 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
marry me, Kaitlin

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 858
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1879
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
I tried to Google it but got nothing.
Are you sure not making a mountain out of a molehill?
Your google skills are shit

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/film ... -1.3792529

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1187
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1582

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Your google skills are shit

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/film ... -1.3792529
Okay, thanks. Well I agree with her. Too many white male interviewers only look at female performers as sex objects, and interview them accordingly.
A black male would obviously put this distraction aside and just interview the subject in a gender neutral, non sexual context.

This is a great idea, and long overdue.
marry me, Kaitlin

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests