Supergirl - The war against white men

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 404
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1118

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
No, there's a great difference.

The media and movie industry is the source of information for most people on the planet. When you use the media you can change people thoughts and manipulate them with ease or brainwash them, you can protect yourself from all accusations and hide your crimes from the public and blame whoever you want for anything, you can spread propaganda all the day and no one would stand in your way.

Many great nations were utterly destroyed by people who used media in a smart way.

The impact of the media is certainly way different than the impact of something like NBA or software.
I am well aware of the importance of media. My analogy about software and NBA was to point out that it's not uncommon for certain communities to have higher representation in some professions. There are benign reasons that can explain that. So I see nothing wrong or unusual about Jews being in media business in higher proportion.

Additionally, there are countries such as India, Nepal, etc where media has ZERO Jewish presence. The left wing media in those countries behaves exactly the same as left wing media in the west and right wing media behaves exactly as their western counterpart. For example, last year left wing media in India wanted the government to bring in Rohingaya Muslims as refugees whereas right wing media was opposing it, exactly like their western counterpart. They also support gay right, multiculturalism, feminism and all the usual stuff that leftists in the west do. It's clear that policies espoused by the left wing or right wing media stays that the same irrespective of whether they are owned by Jews or non-Jews.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1070
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 2672
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
None of this addressed. No real counter-argument made, just that Steve Jobs was inaccurately listed as a jew. No counterpoint to Barb, no argument against the rabbi, nothing.
The fact that you need to lie demonstrates that you are not on solid ground. Ultimately, if your arguments and your position were valid, you would be able to derive your conclusions by drawing rational deductions from true observations. But in fact, you are continuously starting with fabrications.

The fact that Steve Jobs was erroneously listed as a Jew was just one of the problems identified in that laughable meme. That meme also lied about the leadership of Pixar and Marvel, as I pointed out at the time. The first three rows that I looked at were completely inaccurate. Further, I also pointed out the greatest lie of that meme: it was not listing 99% of the senior non-Jews who work in media.

Obviously, a list of people in media that includes the Jewish members but not the non-Jewish members will have a larger Jewish fraction. In a subsequent post, I designed an experiment to estimate the Jewish fraction in senior media positions, and the number that I got was under 10%. Since then, we've had another year of Oscars, and again best producer and best director did not go to Jewish people. That challenges your world view that ~100% of the people who work in senior media positions are Jewish.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
I am well aware of the importance of media. My analogy about software and NBA was to point out that it's not uncommon for certain communities to have higher representation in some professions. There are benign reasons that can explain that. So I see nothing wrong or unusual about Jews being in media business in higher proportion.

Additionally, there are countries such as India, Nepal, etc where media has ZERO Jewish presence. The left wing media in those countries behaves exactly the same as left wing media in the west and right wing media behaves exactly as their western counterpart. For example, last year left wing media in India wanted the government to bring in Rohingaya Muslims as refugees whereas right wing media was opposing it, exactly like their western counterpart. They also support gay right, multiculturalism, feminism and all the usual stuff that leftists in the west do. It's clear that policies espoused by the left wing or right wing media stays that the same irrespective of whether they are owned by Jews or non-Jews.
Many problems are caused by the media and film industry. They're pushing degeneracy and conflict, spreading false news, they're biased, encouraging dangerous ideologies like nhilism, living without morals, liberalism, globalism, etc.

And the media is only a piece of the puzzle, but it's not everything.

Dude, you may not know it, but almost every country in the world is heavily associated with the federal reserve and the banks in general. Almost every country is owed billions of dollars to things like International Monetary Fund. It's a huge and complicated system that was meant to complicated so that ordinary people don't understand it. I'm not acting smart or anything because i also don't fully understand it myself, but to make a long story short, the federal reserve is what's controlling everything and every country on planet.

Some people tried to break free from that chain, but they were dragged into wars because of it or had their countries bankrupt, people like Hitler and Saddam Hussien. You can't escape it. Whether you live in India, Egypt, Belgium, Iceland, etc, it's the same shit.

And you said it, left wing, right wing, etc, it's the same bullshit in every country. Which makes one easy notice a certain pattern that was meant to create conflict among people and prevent unity. And that's because every country is connected and controlled by the same minority (Zionists, Freemasons), through debts, the federal reserve and media.


Although this picture might not be 100% accurate, but it'll help you understand better.
Image

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1070
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 2672
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Nobody hates any other group "just because" that is a myth.
You are an example of somebody who is consumed with a seething and all-encompassing hatred. You believe that Jews are behind every problem in the world, that they secretly rule the world in a coordinated manner, and you instinctively and immediately accept every single anti-Semitic argument that you see quoted.
That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
If a group faces widespread dislike, it's because of something that group does. Natives have plenty of reason to hate white people. Places where America tried to forcibly install "democracy" are justified in disliking Americans. The list goes on. Jews can't be criticized though. Never jews. That's "hate speech".

What needs to be done is acknowledge that group identity and indeed group behaviors are real, and acknowledge them for what they are. But that's not what we do. Instead, there is this obsession with demonizing whites for history and demanding they "atone" for it while literally everyone else, past or present deeds are just handwaved, denied, etc. "But not all".

Image
Due to your irrationality, you contort yourself from one post to the next. Let's go over some of your claims.

1) Whites should not be blamed for the problems in history. As a supporting example, the Nazis didn't actually commit a genocide.
2) The Treaty of Versailles is the cause of many of the problems in the 20th century.
3) The Nazis were justified in committing a genocide.

These three positions -- each of which you've expressed in the past few weeks -- are not consistent with one another. They completely contradict one another. I'm pointing this out to you as you will never realize this on your own -- you manifestly have no training in, and no instinct for, philosophy and epistemology. You go from one inane argument that feels good to the next without paying attention to whether they're mutually coherent.

Anyway, the correct argument there is item #2. The Treaty of Versailles was certainly one of the dumbest policy decisions of the 20th century. This was predictable and in fact people did predict it, John Maynard Keynes wrote Consequences of the Peace in 1919, where he argued that a more generous peace would have been preferable. Hitler did not learn from the error, and the Nazis imposed belligerent occupation terms on France, Ukraine, et cetera, which contributed to them losing the war. In contrast, the allies did learn. The Marshall Plan and the ensuing reconstruction of Germany and Japan helped integrate those countries into the post-war liberal capitalist order.

Added in 19 minutes 47 seconds:
Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
If people ever read history, this world wouldn't be the same. There's a reason (((they))) always try to fake history and change it because it clearly exposes their plans and what they've done before. History is the ultimate trigger for waking up to reality.

Jews were kicked from over 100 countries, that's undeniable fact. The question is why ? Why people always kicked the Jews from their countries ? If the Jews are truly innocents, then why were they treated like this ? I can understand if they were kicked once or twice, but over one hundred time ? That should raise red flags for any sane person to at least start doubting things and looking at things from another POV.

And trust me, the war is not only on whites. We are also fucked beyond imagination because we're "Goyim" like you. But i agree that the next future victim will be the white race, so be prepared for it.
The list of 100 countries has not actually been posted. I've tried to look for it online and I can't find it. However, it's worth explaining why religious expulsions have been common.

A good historical reference on the subject is Constantine's Sword by Catholic historian James Carroll, it's over 1,000 pages. Note that the film documentary and the book mostly cover completely different subjects.


In short, it's generally true that countries in the west have often sought religious homogeneity in the past few thousand years. This actually goes back to the Roman Empire at the very least. They didn't like the Jews, and later on they didn't like the Christians, as they undermined the religious homogeneity of the Empire. The historian Edward Gibbon actually argued that the rise of Christianity was a contributing factor to the decline of the Roman Empire.

Having people believe in compatible religions is a good way to create a shared idendity and a stronger body politik, whereas having people with different beliefs make it harder. That is why, aside from the Jewish expulsions which did happen in history, Muslims were kicked out of several European countries such as Spain, France did not allow Prostestants to immigrate to New France, and Mormons were kicked out of Missouri in 1838, among other expulsions.

Note that this desire for homogeneity often backfires in the long-term. Spain, for example, wanted to be 100% catholic. Prior to the expulsions of Muslims and Jews, Spain was the most philosophically advanced country on Earth, in part due to the convivencia, which was the free flow of ideas and the interactions fostered by Muslims, Jews, and Christians living in close proximity and in harmony. Once that ended, Spain did enjoy a brief boom, but the empire collapsed in the long-term. It was eventually eclipsed by more dynamic societies in each of the military, economic, and philosophical spheres.

The United States, in contrast, was founded in part on religious liberty. It has done an imperfect though good job of living up to that ideal. People went to the USA from all over Europe to escape the debates on protestants vs catholicism that engulfed Europe and led to countless needless deaths. Methodists, Episcopalians, baptists, catholics, and now mormons (but not always), Jews, Muslims, Hindus, all live in the United States, and have all contributed to its betterment as a civilization.

We mentioned Steve Jobs earlier. There are morons who believe that Steve Jobs was Jewish. He wasn't. But it's worth noting that his biological father was an immigrant from Syria with the name of Abdul Fattah Jandali. Immigrants and religious liberty have helped the United States grow.

At this link:
https://www.eecs.mit.edu/people/faculty-advisors
You can see the list of the people who are professors in electrical engineering at MIT. It's a good example of a country benefiting from immigration. There are some white anglo Saxon protestants in the faculty, but also people whose families originate from all over the world. Read the names and look at the photos, and ponder the huge diversity of this exceptionally diverse and exceptionally talented group.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
You are an example of somebody who is consumed with a seething and all-encompassing hatred. You believe that Jews are behind every problem in the world, that they secretly rule the world in a coordinated manner, and you instinctively and immediately accept every single anti-Semitic argument that you see quoted.



Due to your irrationality, you contort yourself from one post to the next. Let's go over some of your claims.

1) Whites should not be blamed for the problems in history. As a supporting example, the Nazis didn't actually commit a genocide.
2) The Treaty of Versailles is the cause of many of the problems in the 20th century.
3) The Nazis were justified in committing a genocide.

These three positions -- each of which you've expressed in the past few weeks -- are not consistent with one another. They completely contradict one another. I'm pointing this out to you as you will never realize this on your own -- you manifestly have no training in, and no instinct for, philosophy and epistemology. You go from one inane argument that feels good to the next without paying attention to whether they're mutually coherent.

Anyway, the correct argument there is item #2. The Treaty of Versailles was certainly one of the dumbest policy decisions of the 20th century. This was predictable and in fact people did predict it, John Maynard Keynes wrote Consequences of the Peace in 1919, where he argued that a more generous peace would have been preferable. Hitler did not learn from the error, and the Nazis imposed belligerent occupation terms on France, Ukraine, et cetera, which contributed to them losing the war. In contrast, the allies did learn. The Marshall Plan and the ensuing reconstruction of Germany and Japan helped integrate those countries into the post-war liberal capitalist order.

Added in 19 minutes 47 seconds:


The list of 100 countries has not actually been posted. I've tried to look for it online and I can't find it. However, it's worth explaining why religious expulsions have been common.

A good historical reference on the subject is Constantine's Sword by Catholic historian James Carroll, it's over 1,000 pages. Note that the film documentary and the book mostly cover completely different subjects.


In short, it's generally true that countries in the west have often sought religious homogeneity in the past few thousand years. This actually goes back to the Roman Empire at the very least. They didn't like the Jews, and later on they didn't like the Christians, as they undermined the religious homogeneity of the Empire. The historian Edward Gibbon actually argued that the rise of Christianity was a contributing factor to the decline of the Roman Empire.

Having people believe in compatible religions is a good way to create a shared idendity and a stronger body politik, whereas having people with different beliefs make it harder. That is why, aside from the Jewish expulsions which did happen in history, Muslims were kicked out of several European countries such as Spain, France did not allow Prostestants to immigrate to New France, and Mormons were kicked out of Missouri in 1838, among other expulsions.

Note that this desire for homogeneity often backfires in the long-term. Spain, for example, wanted to be 100% catholic. Prior to the expulsions of Muslims and Jews, Spain was the most philosophically advanced country on Earth, in part due to the convivencia, which was the free flow of ideas and the interactions fostered by Muslims, Jews, and Christians living in close proximity and in harmony. Once that ended, Spain did enjoy a brief boom, but the empire collapsed in the long-term. It was eventually eclipsed by more dynamic societies in each of the military, economic, and philosophical spheres.

The United States, in contrast, was founded in part on religious liberty. It has done an imperfect though good job of living up to that ideal. People went to the USA from all over Europe to escape the debates on protestants vs catholicism that engulfed Europe and led to countless needless deaths. Methodists, Episcopalians, baptists, catholics, and now mormons (but not always), Jews, Muslims, Hindus, all live in the United States, and have all contributed to its betterment as a civilization.

We mentioned Steve Jobs earlier. There are morons who believe that Steve Jobs was Jewish. He wasn't. But it's worth noting that his biological father was an immigrant from Syria with the name of Abdul Fattah Jandali. Immigrants and religious liberty have helped the United States grow.

At this link:
https://www.eecs.mit.edu/people/faculty-advisors
You can see the list of the people who are professors in electrical engineering at MIT. It's a good example of a country benefiting from immigration. There are some white anglo Saxon protestants in the faculty, but also people whose families originate from all over the world. Read the names and look at the photos, and ponder the huge diversity of this exceptionally diverse and exceptionally talented group.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion ... es_of_Jews

Looks like all the world is targeting the poor Jews out of all ethnicity, religions, races, minority, for absolutely no reason at all and for EIGHTEEN FUCKING CENTURIES. But that's supposed to be normal and happened to other minorities and races right ? No, only happened to that extreme extent with the Jews.


And why you always change the topic and tend to start a new discussion to neglect all what was previously said ? If you don't have valid points or counter arguments, then simply don't replay or just change your point of view (which is impossible i know and i'll explain why now).

I know you're a Jew, and i'm 100% sure of it. Thing is, i met multiple Jews before, two of them lived in Israel and they were exactly like you. Claiming atheism while blindly and aggressively defending the Jews at all costs. I talked with one of them before on Discord and he confessed to me that he's actually Jewish, but likes to appear as atheist online.

I wondered why is that for a while, but i figured it out. It's simple. When you claim you're atheist and defend the Jews, it makes your points sound more objective and rational, opposite to if you were a Jew which would make people think that you're defending out of pure emotions because you feel offended and they would think you're biased.


I'm honestly tired of this because no matter what i say it's all ignored like it's bullshit and i get called "Anti Semitic" at the end of the day. And you know what's funny and annoying at the same time ? Is that i'm a Semitic myself because i'm Arab, just like the Jews (though the Jews excluded my whole race because we're worthless Goyim "animals"), but you're practically saying that i'm anti-myself and my race.

To end this shit-show, if you and @Admin want evidence for everything and want your "conspiracy theory" proven, fine. Give me some time and i'll bring with evidence all the conspiracy shit from 1119 CE till this moment.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1070
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 2672
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
Boston, MA

Lawrence Lowell, President of Harvard, calls for Quota Restrictions on Jewish Admission

1926 C.E.
Is that supposed to be an example of Jews being kicked out of the United States? Do you even read what you post. Your list of examples does not support your position at all. It's also badly formatted and ends up being cumbersome to view on the forum.

What was the case in the early 20th century USA was that Eastern European Jews, who had a tradition of scholarship and community, were doing exceptionally well in academic matters. However, the leaders of several universities wanted their universities to remain WASP-dominated, so they instituted Jewish quotas which lasted for some time.

Today, many American universities have implicit anti-Asian quotas, for similar reasons. Without them, ~40% of the students at top American universities would be Asian. That doesn't mean that Vietnamese people have been kicked out of the United States. Here's a discussion of the Anti-Asian quota:
https://www.heritage.org/political-proc ... vil-rights

Regardless, you did not list 109 examples of Jews being expelled from countries. Pogroms and quotas are different things.
Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
Looks like all the world is targeting the poor Jews out of all ethnicity, religions, races, minority, for absolutely no reason at all
Try reading the posts that you respond to. You're more likely to learn something there than from the braindead memes that you look up on 4chan. The people that you're getting your information are mostly losers, idiots, and ideologues.
Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
But that's supposed to be normal and happened to other minorities and races right ?
It's happened to other minorities and races. Muslims have been kicked out of countries too, for example, they were expelled from Sicily in 1224.

Let's not forget that 500,000 Gypsies were executed in the holocaust. Hitler was planning to kill 170 million Slavic peoples, but he lost the war.
Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm honestly tired of this because no matter what i say it's all ignored like it's bullshit
That's because you're mostly posting bullshit.

You say that the Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries, and then you respond with a list mostly made up of pogroms, quotas, etc.

Added in 9 minutes 43 seconds:
Edited to add
250 C.E.

Carthage

Expulsion
This is the first example. It is widely repeated on the internet, but there does not appear to be any source for it. It just gets repeated.

Somebody on reddit did an analysis and came to the same conclusion. -- there is no original source reporting this, just people repeating it.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Is that supposed to be an example of Jews being kicked out of the United States? Do you even read what you post. Your list of examples does not support your position at all. It's also badly formatted and ends up being cumbersome to view on the forum.

What was the case in the early 20th century USA was that Eastern European Jews, who had a tradition of scholarship and community, were doing exceptionally well in academic matters. However, the leaders of several universities wanted their universities to remain WASP-dominated, so they instituted Jewish quotas which lasted for some time.

Today, many American universities have implicit anti-Asian quotas, for similar reasons. Without them, ~40% of the students at top American universities would be Asian. That doesn't mean that Vietnamese people have been kicked out of the United States. Here's a discussion of the Anti-Asian quota:
https://www.heritage.org/political-proc ... vil-rights

Regardless, you did not list 109 examples of Jews being expelled from countries. Pogroms and quotas are different things.


Try reading the posts that you respond to. You're more likely to learn something there than from the braindead memes that you look up on 4chan. The people that you're getting your information are mostly losers, idiots, and ideologues.


It's happened to other minorities and races. Muslims have been kicked out of countries too, for example, they were expelled from Sicily in 1224.

Let's not forget that 500,000 Gypsies were executed in the holocaust. Hitler was planning to kill 170 million Slavic peoples, but he lost the war.


That's because you're mostly posting bullshit.

You say that the Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries, and then you respond with a list mostly made up of pogroms, quotas, etc.
So you ignored all the other examples and chose only this one to base your whole new discussion on ? That's your fucking problem to be honest, you ignore the whole point and cling to some bullshit to draw away attention. The irony in this is that in this same thread you made fun of "That Guy" because he pointed out that one of the Supergirl series producers is Jewish and you said exactly :

"I'm also not surprised that you went through the list of 12 producers, one by one, until you identified that one of them is Jewish. Congratulations -- you found that one of the 12 is Jewish"

Well Afro, i'm not also surprised that you went through the tons of examples i posted to find only one example where the Jews are not kicked or burned alive to death to base your whole point on. Congratulations to you too.


Well i read them and i find them either totally unrelated to what i wrote or me being called "Anti Semitic". And i've never even been to 4chan, i know where to gain my knowledge and get my info. And i've also never posted any memes, you might be confusing me with "That Guy".


Yeah, one example of Muslims being kicked. Guess what ? They were also kicked from the Andlus along with the Jews. Non-Muslims aren't allowed to Mecca and non-Christians aren't allowed in the Vatican. Does that compare to what happened to the Jews ? I listed tons of examples where the Jews were BURNED TO DEATH (maybe mind the one you cherry picked before). And yeah that must have happened FOR NO REASON AT ALL.


It's not about people being killed by someone, it's about that the Jews were being fucked by EVERYONE. The Muslims may slaughter the Christians and the Christians may slaughter the Muslims, the Hindu may Slaughter the Muslims and the opposite could happen. But the Muslims, the Christians and all the other religions and races shitting on the Jews simultaneously and for 18 centuries ?

J F L @ THE COiNCIDENCE

I'm not posting bullshit, i back all my claims with evidence and logic. And good to see you neglecting my claim that you're a Jew not an atheist, which makes me sure now that it's true.

And does it even matter if they were slightly lesser than 109 countries ? The point still stand, the Jews were fucked over and over by everyone for their greed, narcissism and corruption.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1070
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 2672
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
So you ignored all the other examples
I have reasonable standards for respecting sources: I require and expect that at least 99% of the statements be correct. My time is valuable, or at least I like to think that it is. If you are linking to liars, frauds, and morons, then I have no reason to invest any time debunking it.

For whatever it's worth, other people have gone through that list, and it's bursting at the seams with errors.
Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
I listed tons of examples where the Jews were BURNED TO DEATH (maybe mind the one you cherry picked before). And yeah that must have happened FOR NO REASON AT ALL.
Try reading the posts that you respond to, as you might learn something. Nobody wrote that there were "no reasons." In fact, some of the reasons were discussed in my posts. Among these, establishing religious homogeneity is a way to build national identity.
Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
They were also kicked from the Andlus along with the Jews.
I discussed that in my posts.
Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm not posting bullshit
You are posting bullshit, and your sources are mostly liars, frauds, and morons.
Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
And good to see you neglecting my claim that you're a Jew not an atheist, which makes me sure now that it's true.
I am openly Jewish and atheist and have been so for several years in this community. Jewish can refer to either cultural or religious identity. Judaism contributes to my identity as does each of Quebec, Canada, the USA, Morocco, Tunisia, the Francophonie, academia and my interest in science, my interest in the humanities, my struggles with women, my physical unattractiveness, growing up in poverty, etc. Each of these contribute to my identity.

Back on the other site, people used to joke that I secretly owned the website. That was actually funny :-)

Atheism refers to my religious belief. I think that this life is the only life that we have, and so we should do our best to live it.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 665
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1676
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 weeks ago
No, there's a great difference.

The media and movie industry is the source of information for most people on the planet. When you use the media you can change people thoughts and manipulate them with ease or brainwash them, you can protect yourself from all accusations and hide your crimes from the public and blame whoever you want for anything, you can spread propaganda all the day and no one would stand in your way.

Many great nations were utterly destroyed by people who used media in a smart way.

The impact of the media is certainly way different than the impact of something like NBA or software.
I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be saying "The guy who went full jihadi on this forum is correct" but here we are. Like, I disagree with Islam's methodology of dealing with things, but it's undeniable that they're redpilled on societal poison.

Information is absolutely power, and that power has been taken away from the people in a society who should rightfully have it. If it weren't for the internet, the anti-white message of shit like the MAGA hat kid would've been very successful. You'd never know the truth.

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Having people believe in compatible religions is a good way to create a shared idendity and a stronger body politik, whereas having people with different beliefs make it harder. That is why, aside from the Jewish expulsions which did happen in history, Muslims were kicked out of several European countries such as Spain, France did not allow Prostestants to immigrate to New France, and Mormons were kicked out of Missouri in 1838, among other expulsions.


Yeah, and this actually goes deeper than religion. It also goes for culture and ethnicity. There are many studies, as well as just real-world observation in your daily life that support this. It's just a fact. The global, multicultural experiment has failed.
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
We mentioned Steve Jobs earlier. There are morons who believe that Steve Jobs was Jewish. He wasn't. But it's worth noting that his biological father was an immigrant from Syria with the name of Abdul Fattah Jandali. Immigrants and religious liberty have helped the United States grow.

At this link:
https://www.eecs.mit.edu/people/faculty-advisors
You can see the list of the people who are professors in electrical engineering at MIT. It's a good example of a country benefiting from immigration. There are some white anglo Saxon protestants in the faculty, but also people whose families originate from all over the world. Read the names and look at the photos, and ponder the huge diversity of this exceptionally diverse and exceptionally talented group.
This is why you're not helping the Jewish stereotype.

All of your arguments for not white people being in white countries is good all ultimately boil down to capitalism.

Nobody denies this. Nobody denies that if you import tons of third world wage slaves, steal their doctors and smart people, abandoning subjective culture and tradition in favor of one-world consumerism while treating your own people as second-class citizens etc. that your country will become this huge, globalized shithole with high GDP and exports, military might, technology and doctors.

It's that it doesn't actually matter. It hasn't, and won't, make a healthier, happier, more trusting, cohesive, better society in which its native peoples can flourish and continue their existence.

Everything is secondary to that.

EDIT:

On a funny side note, democrats are flipping their shit because the brown woman they championed so much simply reminded everyone that AIPAC exists lmao. It's "anti-semetic".

She's a Somali, muslim woman. That's like, highest on the progressive oppression stack. From the poorest country on Earth. Yet, she's apparently capable of oppressing the wealthiest group on the planet.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/ ... ts-1206740

Image

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
I have reasonable standards for respecting sources: I require and expect that at least 99% of the statements be correct. My time is valuable, or at least I like to think that it is. If you are linking to liars, frauds, and morons, then I have no reason to invest any time debunking it.

For whatever it's worth, other people have gone through that list, and it's bursting at the seams with errors.


Try reading the posts that you respond to, as you might learn something. Nobody wrote that there were "no reasons." In fact, some of the reasons were discussed in my posts. Among these, establishing religious homogeneity is a way to build national identity.


I discussed that in my posts.


You are posting bullshit, and your sources are mostly liars, frauds, and morons.


I am openly Jewish and atheist and have been so for several years in this community. Jewish can refer to either cultural or religious identity. Judaism contributes to my identity as does each of Quebec, Canada, the USA, Morocco, Tunisia, the Francophonie, academia and my interest in science, my interest in the humanities, my struggles with women, my physical unattractiveness, growing up in poverty, etc. Each of these contribute to my identity.

Back on the other site, people used to joke that I secretly owned the website. That was actually funny :-)

Atheism refers to my religious belief. I think that this life is the only life that we have, and so we should do our best to live it.

The example you cherry picked isn't even 1% of what i listed, so how did you assume that my statements are not correct ? And if your time is so valuable Afro, why do you always bother debating in countless pages in multiple threads when your beloved Jews are exposed for their inhuman crimes ?

And please stop the fucking assumption that everything that disagrees with you must be written by liars, frauds and morons.



And where are those errors exactly ?



And about that i don't read before replaying, well try doing that first before you tell others to do it. You assume that everything i post is bullshit and my sources are always liars, frauds and morons. But well it's an easy way to avoid a losing debate. Discrediting your opponent always works especially if you have brain-dead coping morons praising you for any bullshit you say. At least i fucking replay to the whole post, but you take only some parts of my post to respond to.



And you didn't discuss shit, you just do nothing but making assumptions and playing dumb or calling me "anti-semitic", but other than that the best thing you did was changing the topic completely.



And where's your evidence by the way ? I also have no time for worthless assumptions because they hold no true value in any respectful debate. If you think that i'm posting bullshit, then debunk it instead of crying and projecting like a little kid.



And about you being atheist and Jewish. Look, this is complete bullshit. You can't be Jewish and atheist, it's just not fucking possible because of how contradictory that is. If you don't believe in afterlife, the Torah or the Talmud as the word of God and you don't believe in Moses nor the Moshiach, you're simply not Jewish. The bullshit that dumb people believe that Jews are a race is one of the stupidest things i ever heard. The reason Jews consider themselves a race is because they like to feel special and superior (they actually have inferiority complex hidden deep inside them) and they don't want any unnecessary criticism (you can always discredit the criticism by saying that it's racist or "anti semitic"), and to prevent Goyim from converting to their religion as Goyim is already born an animal in their opinion and wasn't chosen by God in the first place.

Added in 8 minutes 31 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be saying "The guy who went full jihadi on this forum is correct" but here we are. Like, I disagree with Islam's methodology of dealing with things, but it's undeniable that they're redpilled on societal poison.

Information is absolutely power, and that power has been taken away from the people in a society who should rightfully have it. If it weren't for the internet, the anti-white message of shit like the MAGA hat kid would've been very successful. You'd never know the truth.
The thought of harming innocent people never actually crossed my mind. I know what i said was offensive to you and i apologize for it. But the thing is, hair loss drives me fucking insane sometimes, especially when i'm having a massive shed or shit similar to that. I'm also a hypochondric and i thought at the time that i was suffering from ALS, and at the same time i was literally railed by like 3 or 4 people and was insulted, downvoted to the oblivion, mocked, etc. So i just lost it.

Still despite that, even in my post i never mentioned killing anyone except Israeli soliders maybe. I think they would also like to see me die, so it's a mutual hate.

But North Americans, Asians, Europeans, Christians, Atheists, normal Jews, etc. Are just normal people to me and actually most of my friends are non-Muslims from Europe and North America.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests