Supergirl - The war against white men

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Anyone watch Supergirl?

It will give some fodder for your SJW rage.

The first couple of seasons are so so, usual girl power stuff. Watchable if you can focus on the star (Melissa is cute).

Season 3 and Season 4 is where it goes full SJW.

All the criminals are white. Even on alien planets "white Martians" are the evil ones.

Season 4's arc is protests against the alien segments on earth by humans. The protesters are always white. No depiction of protests in other countries.

Most couplings are interracial/non-white. Gays. Trangenders.

In one episode a lesian couple is discussion having kids with their friends. One woman says she doesn't plan on having any. A young girl who is part of the group says "cool!".

Oh, and this has been going around:

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Re: Supergirl - The War Against White Men

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

There's no war against white men, at least no one is specifically targeting white men.

Dude my ethnic friends in the west (Indians, Asians, South American, Arabs, etc), are treated like absolute crap because of their ethnicity, especially men.

They have harder time getting jobs, everyone looks down on them, they strive hard to be accepted, there's a bias against them and dating for them is absolutely impossible even if they try with their women.

Women universally prefer white men, a study showed before than an over 6 foot ethnic is equal to a 5'4 white in the eyes of females and as an ethnic you need to earn annually over 250K to compete with an average white man.

White men are treated well in the west, because well, it's their countries. And they're treated like walking kings everywhere in the world. Just the presence of a white guy anywhere Asia is enough to make people, especially women, go nuts.

White men are more likely to earn more and get hired more in both the west and everywhere else because of the halo his white culture and his facial features give him.

Any crime committed by a white guy whether old or young is classified as "mental illness and issues" and no one blames other whites for anything, but as soon as an ethnic fucks up he's a terrorist and his whole race is trash who all deserve to be killed.

Whites look down on ethnics because they think they're conquerers who wanna steal their countries from them, when north america was full of ethnic until over 50 million of them were killed by whites and now america wanna build a wall to block ethnics from entering JUST FUCKING LOL at the irony.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Re: Supergirl - The war against white men

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

I think @Afro_Vacancy has mentioned watching it.

Personally, I couldn't be bothered, having already so much well-rated content to watch, I have no time for this propagandistic vomit.

But some art I enjoy will inevitably contain rage-inducing SJW moments, and since they are usually quite good besides that tiny injected piece of propaganda, you see it stand out like a rotten thumb. It takes you out of the movie instantly, since it's propaganda, you just know it's not true, you know it does not fit with the whole.

Like in BlacKKKlansman where they had to make the white cop compare David Duke (the KKK leader at the time) to Donald Trump. Something like "someone like David Duke could become president someday!" and the black cop is like "come on now!". Of course Spike Lee was referring to Donald Trump.

Yesterday my fiancée calls me because there was a scene with Donald Trump in a movie from 2002. Hugh Grant going back and forth with him and I thought "how come he wasn't the super racist he's deemed to be by the regressive left today?" The guy could even star in Hollywood movies for God's sake!

I think it's different for Supergirl because it's a shitty TV show, a 6.x rating on IMDB for a TV show is the equivalent of a 4.x movie. The standards are always much higher for TV shows. It can only survive because a large minority of libtards like the fact that it panders to their ideology.

But yeah, it pisses me off, especially because of my white fragility, obviously. I have to say, it feels quite weird to be the target of the only socially acceptable form of racism in the West these days, enabled and encouraged by a large portion of today's left. You could argue that it's even worse than racism targeted at other minorities because you'll always have a huge apparatus to nuke them every time they arise.

When it's against white people? Not only you don't get any sympathy but the identitarians will double-down and kick you while you're on the ground: "oh so sad, poor white people! Grow up, racism against white people does not even exist! Lol fuck your feelings!"

Edit:
Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
There's no war against white men
Case in point. I despise racism and like the vast majority of Western people, my tribalism is in idle mode, and I constantly work on myself so that it stays that way despite the constant taunting by the racist collectivists, but many white people out there will not have that patience. I'll end with a quote by the brilliant Thomas Sowell:

@Stan22 , we do everything to help ethnic minorities to the point that one young Arab person will be assigned not one but two educators to help him turn his life around. But it's not enough of course, it's never going to be enough. The left and the minorities who get swayed by their hateful discourse against white people manage to poison their minds with identity politics.

White people are the least racist people on this earth and it angers me that people with a nefarious agenda manage to flip this to pretend that reality is the exact opposite of this. White people are racist and unfair? Compared to which other groups?

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Case in point. I despise racism and like the vast majority of Western people, my tribalism is in idle mode, and I constantly work on myself so that it stays that way despite the constant taunting by the racist collectivists, but many white people out there will not have that patience. I'll end with a quote by the brilliant Thomas Sowell:
I'm not saying that white people are racist by definition because that''s not the case from the whites i encountered online.

It just makes me frustrated when i see white people complaining all the day and playing the victim that the whole world is against them when they have the easiest life in society and everyone is practically worshipping them.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: dropped finasteride after almost 2 years

Post by C4L » 2 months ago

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
I'm not saying that white people are racist by definition because that''s not the case from the whites i encountered online.

It just makes me frustrated when i see white people complaining all the day and playing the victim that the whole world is against them when they have the easiest life in society and everyone is practically worshiping them.
Some white people are racist. White people as a whole are the least racist group on the planet.

We do not have an easy life! No one does! I work with people of all imaginable backgrounds and in the West, we do our best to judge each other on merit. In fact, we're the ones that do the best job at that and that's what should be recognized here.

If anything, we just have what's called majority privilege, because other people like to encounter people from their own group, it doesn't go beyond that though. Arab women gave me the middle-finger when I said I would never convert to Islam on Tinder. A Christian girl rejected me when I was an atheist and told her I had no interest in religion on our first date.

That's part of life, being discriminated against is part of life. Seeing white people as being worshiped is just a fantasy, it simply doesn't enter the mind of people who don't think about race differences all the time. It certainly doesn't at my workplace, and I'm being honest when I say that I simply don't see, because I just don't care. Man everyone doesn't realize how good they have it here in Western Europe, white or not.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Re: Supergirl - The War Against White Men

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
Any crime committed by a white guy whether old or young is classified as "mental illness and issues" and no one blames other whites for anything, but as soon as an ethnic fucks up he's a terrorist and his whole race is trash who all deserve to be killed.
Delusional much?
Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
Whites look down on ethnics because they think they're conquerers who wanna steal their countries from them, when north america was full of ethnic until over 50 million of them were killed by whites and now america wanna build a wall to block ethnics from entering JUST FUCKING LOL at the irony.
That would be the best justification for blocking outside invasion.

Ben Lockwood argues well in this Supergirl clip (start at the 1 minute mark)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

C4L wrote:
2 months ago
A bit of sanity

https://twitter.com/realcandaceo
Candace Owens is a narcissist and does not believe one word of what she's saying.

She's one of the rare public figures who has managed to trick the conservative movement in the US by playing on its own identity politics (look at us, we have a black woman among our ranks!) to gain fame and make money.

I had a thread about it here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=46&p=759
Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
Any crime committed by a white guy whether old or young is classified as "mental illness and issues" and no one blames other whites for anything, but
The leftist media here in Belgium has called so many Islamic terrorists "mentally ill" that it has now become a running joke in the Facebook comments every time a terrorist attack gets reported. "Oh I guess he was mentally ill too? There's really an epidemic at the moment!"

The thing is, it's partly true, you have to be mentally ill to go through with such vile attacks, no matter your ethnicity, so it's always an easy cop out. The difference between the two is the ideological motivation.

The white lunatics in the US often justify their acts by pure nihilism and hatred for the human race, and the Muslim ones justify it based on their religious worldview, they have a viable project or so they think. I know you will say that they're no true Muslims, that's not the point, the point is that they believe they are and kill innocents for what they believe in.

The Columbine kids, Elliot Rodger or the other lone wolves only wanted to make humanity suffer for the sake of it, they had no aim, no revendications, and that's also why you'll see that surprise! White Anders Breivik is indeed referred to as a terrorist:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Those distinctions are really important.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Some white people are racist. White people as a whole are the least racist group on the planet.

We do not have an easy life! No one does! I work with people of all imaginable backgrounds and in the West, we do our best to judge each other on merit. In fact, we're the ones that do the best job at that and that's what should be recognized here.

If anything, we just have what's called majority privilege, because other people like to encounter people from their own group, it doesn't go beyond that though. Arab women gave me the middle-finger when I said I would never convert to Islam on Tinder. A Christian girl rejected me when I was an atheist and told her I had no interest in religion on our first date.

That's part of life, being discriminated against is part of life. Seeing white people as being worshiped is just a fantasy, it simply doesn't enter the mind of people who don't think about race differences all the time. It certainly doesn't at my workplace, and I'm being honest when I say that I simply don't see, because I just don't care. Man everyone doesn't realize how good they have it here in Western Europe, white or not.
Every race has racist people, so i can't really say anything about whites in that regard.

I know your life is not easy and no one has an easy life, but it's relativity easier to live a satisfied life in society as white than as an ethnic, that's what i meant.

I would have disagree with that part, because you simply don't realize how self hating ethnics really are. Ethnic women for example, are completely and i mean completely obsessed with two things, white skin and blue eyes. They would KILL to have those things or to have a baby with those thing (well too bad for them bitches because the white genes are recessive not dominant).

Asian women being the most self hating out there and they hate their own men worse than the plague. Indians come next and so on and on. So yeah even ethnics (especially men) among themselves are not treated so well compared to whites. And i have studies to back that up if you're interested.

About religious ethnics thought, well religion is a completely different matter, because religious people most of the time take their religion seriously and in Islam or Christianity marrying a man who's of a different religion or ideology is a major sin that shouldn't be taken lightly.

And the reason for that is really simple, it's because the kids will most likely follow their father's religion and that's something other religion wouldn't allow or tolerate.

And what i meant by whites being worshipped, i meant worshipped in countries like those in Asia, not the west. There would be no reason for white worshipping in the west because most are white, so they're not really special there.

Asia on the other hand though...

https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almost-fe ... -in-india/

https://business.inquirer.net/215898/ye ... white-skin

Added in 1 minute 34 seconds:
CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
Delusional much?
Bring me a white widely considered terrorist and an ethnic considered mentally ill, i'm waiting.

Added in 5 minutes 18 seconds:
Admin wrote:
2 months ago
The leftist media here in Belgium has called so many Islamic terrorists "mentally ill" that it has now become a running joke in the Facebook comments every time a terrorist attack gets reported. "Oh I guess he was mentally ill too? There's really an epidemic at the moment!"

The thing is, it's partly true, you have to be mentally ill to go through with such vile attacks, no matter your ethnicity, so it's always an easy cop out. The difference between the two is the ideological motivation.

The white lunatics in the US often justify their acts by pure nihilism and hatred for the human race, and the Muslim ones justify it based on their religious worldview, they have a viable project or so they think. I know you will say that they're no true Muslims, that's not the point, the point is that they believe they are and kill innocents for what they believe in.

The Columbine kids, Elliot Rodger or the other lone wolves only wanted to make humanity suffer for the sake of it, they had no aim, no revendications, and that's also why you'll see that surprise! White Anders Breivik is indeed referred to as a terrorist:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Those distinctions are really important.
And why is that a joke exactly ? Why it's not a joke when a white guy is considered mentally ill ? Is terrorism only associated with religious activities these days or what ?

Terrorism is Manipulation of any person or group of persons fear (the emotion of terror, hence TERRORism) in order to gain obedience/forceful agreement, or accomplish a certain objective.

So by this definition school shootings should be equal to bombing up civilians and the punishment should be equal because innocent people are harmed and terrorized in both cases. Except the white shooter gets a free pass with his race while the ethnic bomber gets tortured to death in Abu Gharib and someone like me who's never even been in the west gets blamed for it too with him, how is that fair ?

Columbine kids are not considered terrorists, but "victims" of bullying and mentally ill nhilisits and Elliot Rodger (who's only half white) is considered a raging insane incel, but never ever have i heard someone calling Elliot Rodger a terrorist.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
Bring me a white widely considered terrorist and an ethnic considered mentally ill, i'm waiting.
Already posted but: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
Wikipedia wrote:Anders Behring Breivik (Norwegian pronunciation: [ˈɑnːəʂ ˈbeːrɪŋ ˈbræɪviːk] (About this soundlisten);[4] since 2017 legally Fjotolf Hansen,[5] also known by his pseudonym Andrew Berwick), born 13 February 1979, is a Norwegian far-right terrorist[6] who committed the 2011 Norway attacks.
And of course, a lot of the Islamic terrorists have started taking advantage of the fact that the media calls them mentally ill.

In the article below, the guy told the judge that he doesn't remember stabbing a policeman to death while shouting "Jesus is our savior":

https://www.lacapitale.be/315022/articl ... -bruxelles

That's how much of a meme it has become in everyone's mind.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Already posted but: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

And of course, a lot of the Islamic terrorists have started taking advantage of the fact that the media calls the mentally ill.

In the article below, the guy told the judge that he doesn't remember stabbing a policeman to death:

https://www.lacapitale.be/315022/articl ... -bruxelles

That's how much of a meme it has become in everyone's mind.
I honestly don't care about classifications unless they're done equally and right, because that's a form of political correctness and political correctness is cancer.

Anyways It shouldn't be a meme to be honest because terrorism is horrible and sickening.

And lol at him playing dumb. No mental illness would make you do stuff and forget about them unless you have an extreme form of Multiple personality disorder like Bruce Banner or something.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
I honestly don't care about classifications unless they're done equally and right, because that's a form of political correctness and political correctness is cancer.

Anyways It shouldn't be a meme to be honest because terrorism is horrible and sickening.
By meme, I mean a pattern that now lives in our minds, according to Richard Dawkins' definition. It's so vivid that we can just look at each other after such event happen and basically think the same thing.

The definition of terrorism is quite clear-cut and there's a reason that it will automatically apply to the ones who make it obvious that they're doing this in the name of Islam, their aim is to make us scared and bully us into submission.

Again they have a clear ideology and a project for the audience of their massacre. The also quite common nihilistic high school shooter doesn't, which is why we cannot call them terrorists.

I've seen this one countless times on social networks, Muslims being like "well why isn't this white guy called a terrorist?!" and every time, they get schooled: "because he isn't + link to the definition of terrorism".
Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
And lol at him playing dumb. No mental illness would make you do stuff and forget about them unless you have an extreme form of Multiple personality disorder like Bruce Banner or something.
If you give them an out, of course they'll use it, you see it now with the Jihadi brides who are trying to sneak their way back to the West.

Of course the regressive left will say that they're victims and the only reason they're even attempting to come back is because some people in the West are ready to make excuses for them.

Belgium has already allowed them to come back, God help us. We're going to pay for it once again in a decade or so. At least the UK was wise for once and told them to go fuck themselves.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago

I know your life is not easy and no one has an easy life, but it's relativity easier to live a satisfied life in society as white than as an ethnic, that's what i meant.

I would have disagree with that part, because you simply don't realize how self hating ethnics really are. Ethnic women for example, are completely and i mean completely obsessed with two things, white skin and blue eyes. They would KILL to have those things or to have a baby with those thing (well too bad for them bitches because the white genes are recessive not dominant).

Asian women being the most self hating out there and they hate their own men worse than the plague. Indians come next and so on and on. So yeah even ethnics (especially men) among themselves are not treated so well compared to whites. And i have studies to back that up if you're interested.

And what i meant by whites being worshipped, i meant worshipped in countries like those in Asia, not the west. There would be no reason for white worshipping in the west because most are white, so they're not really special there.

Asia on the other hand though...

https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almost-fe ... -in-india/

https://business.inquirer.net/215898/ye ... white-skin

Added in 1 minute 34 seconds:
Can confirm.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
If you give them an out, of course they'll use it, you see it now with the Jihadi brides who are trying to sneak their way back to the West.

Of course the regressive left will say that they're victims and the only reason they're even attempting to come back is because some people in the West are ready to make excuses for them.

Belgium has already allowed them to come back, God help us. We're going to pay for it once again in a decade or so. At least the UK was wise for once and told them to go fuck themselves.
How does your country allow terrorists to be honest ? They can't be that stupid there must be some agenda behind this.

Even my dumb corrupted country wouldn't allow this.

And the left will say they're victims ? The left sounds dumb to be honest, but also the right is extreme sometime, why not you both take a middle ground and agree on something ? That's exactly what your enemies want of you, to have you in a constant state of conflict and mutual hatred so you never unite and you destroy yourselves with your hands.

They're using to dumb left and empowering them with degeneracy and media to press the buttons of the right and annoy them and at the same time they are allowing terrorists to fuck things up more and are heating up the right until the right finally loses it and the western society collapses and destroy itself.

I expect a civil war within the next few decades.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
How does your country allow terrorists to be honest ? They can't be that stupid there must be some agenda behind this.

Even my dumb corrupted country wouldn't allow this.

And the left will say they're victims ? The left sounds dumb to be honest, but also the right is extreme sometime, why not you both take a middle ground and agree on something ? That's exactly what your enemies want of you, to have you in a constant state of conflict and mutual hatred so you never unite and you destroy yourselves with your hands.

They're using to dumb left and empowering them with degeneracy and media to press the buttons of the right and annoy them and at the same time they are allowing terrorists to fuck things up more and are heating up the right until the right finally loses it and the western society collapses and destroy itself.

I expect a civil war within the next few decades.
It's sad I know. Ultimately, a large part of the left simply wants the collapse of the West. They're that part of the left who went far beyond their role of being the merciful for the disposed. They've come to despise the idea of freedom, happiness, responsibility because they just don't want to put in the work. They hate the fact that freedom means you have a responsibility to take your life into your own hands to make it good.

So they take the pathway of actively trying to undermine the West from every angle possible, and one of those angles is letting in rabid Islamic radicals to basically make it more likely that their wish is going to come true. Another angle is their secret wish to see the climate do us in as whole, that'll show those successful people in different areas of this evil capitalist society are nothing, finally we'll be able to flip the whole board and we won't be the soyboy losers anymore!

It's the battle between good and evil playing out inside the West. The people who want society to be better and get us closer to heaven on earth, and the others who feel that all this greatness around them cast them in a dimmer light, so it would just be better for their own ego if it all went to shit. I really believe that's what at the bottom of this, what truly drives them to make destructive decisions like welcoming people who want to murder us all back into our countries.