If you could go back in time, what would you do differently?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Johnt1997
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Propecia - 0.5mg/day
Minoxidil - 5 & 12.5%
Regenepure shampoo

Re: If you could go back in time, what would you do differently?

Post by Johnt1997 » 6 months ago

I wish i had joined a football club when i was much younger, this is very good social practice and i feel like i was bullied a bit for being nerdy in primary school
I was fine in high school but feel like primary school still affects me a little bit in terms of how confident and at ease i feel, particularly around people i deem to be cooler or more powerful than me.

Other than this, i wouldn't change much.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: If you could go back in time, what would you do differently?

Post by rclark » 6 months ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
8 months ago
Threads like these always destroy my soul, but are also good thought exercises as they force me to dig deep through my mind and really sit back and reflect. So I guess without going into super personal stuff:

7. I would have backed up the contents of my desktop computer I used daily from 2005-2010 which are now lost forever

While it's good to reflect on the past every now and then, ultimately you're doing yourself no favors constantly thinking about all the "could haves" and "should haves." Live for the present & the future.
What happened to your computer?