A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
kj6723
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 382
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 896
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: dutasteride, minoxidil, nizoral

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#20846

Post by kj6723 » 9 months ago

I'm trying to make a new account on the discord because I lost my previous temp email address. For some reason I'm not receiving the verification email.

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2051
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5281
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.
Age: 30
Contact:

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#20847

Post by Admin » 9 months ago

kj6723 wrote: 9 months ago I'm trying to make a new account on the discord because I lost my previous temp email address. For some reason I'm not receiving the verification email.
Stupid question but you never know, have you looked into your spam folder? :p

It's that or Discord is experiencing problems on their server and you'll receive the e-mail later.

I can see you are online in the chat.
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

User avatar
kj6723
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 382
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 896
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: dutasteride, minoxidil, nizoral

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#20848

Post by kj6723 » 9 months ago

Admin wrote: 9 months ago Stupid question but you never know, have you looked into your spam folder? :p

It's that or Discord is experiencing problems on their server and you'll receive the e-mail later.

I can see you are online in the chat.
there doesn't seem to be a spam folder on the temp email. It's just not getting any messages at all

I might just end up using my actual email address. Just to confirm, other users on discord can't see this, correct?

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2073
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5859
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#20850

Post by Guest-4 » 9 months ago

Admin wrote: 9 months ago Stupid question but you never know, have you looked into your spam folder? :p

It's that or Discord is experiencing problems on their server and you'll receive the e-mail later.

I can see you are online in the chat.
I thought that Xexos was the moderator?

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2051
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5281
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.
Age: 30
Contact:

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#20856

Post by Admin » 9 months ago

kj6723 wrote: 9 months ago I might just end up using my actual email address. Just to confirm, other users on discord can't see this, correct?
Correct.
Afro_Vacancy wrote: 9 months ago I thought that Xexos was the moderator?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=472&start=15#p13806

There's only one Mossad Fred, and he does not share power!

Image
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

User avatar
Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 233
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 699
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#20857

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 9 months ago

kj6723 wrote: 9 months ago there doesn't seem to be a spam folder on the temp email. It's just not getting any messages at all

I might just end up using my actual email address. Just to confirm, other users on discord can't see this, correct?
No people can't see it. And yeah you need to use a real email address (i.e. AOL, Yahoo, Gmail); I tried using 10minutemail, Guerilla Mail, etc. and never got confirmation emails. I'm pretty sure Discord blacklists certain domains.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 698
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1034
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#24608

Post by Exodus » 2 months ago

@blackg

can i be added to the discord?

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2051
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5281
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.
Age: 30
Contact:

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#24609

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

Exodus wrote: 2 months ago can i be added to the discord?
It is done.
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2408
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4457
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#24610

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

Admin wrote: 2 months agoIt is done.
Ahh, thanks Administration. What happens on discord exactly? Are Rudi and JL over there?
Me and my friends are like, double-whiskey-coke-no-ice.

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2051
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5281
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.
Age: 30
Contact:

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#24611

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

blackg wrote: 2 months ago What happens on discord exactly? Are Rudi and JL over there?
Why don't you join to find out? ;)

At the moment small conversations between two users here and there. General activity has dropped about as much as on the forum.

JLBB never joined and Rudiger will be allowed back when his ban on the forum ends (July 10th 2020).
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 751
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 888
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Oral minoxidil 5 mg everyday (10 mg soon)
Age: 20

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#25876

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

Why am i still banned from the Discord @Admin? My prohibiting period already ended recently.

The forum is pretty much dead, how am i supposed to troll and piss off others if i'm banned from the Discord as well?

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2051
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5281
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.
Age: 30
Contact:

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#25877

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote: 1 week ago Why am i still banned from the Discord @Admin?
I have to remove the Discord ban manually.

You should be able to get in now.
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 751
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 888
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Oral minoxidil 5 mg everyday (10 mg soon)
Age: 20

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#26100

Post by Xexos » 3 days ago

@Admin So an Irish childless 35 years old incel loser is allowed to ban me after calling me a terrorist, sand nigger, insulting me and my religion and God, all because i obviously traumatized him just because i revelead to him that he's a disappointing living failure and i didn't go along with his tries to trigger me and didn't respond to his autistic questions?

How is that fair? How are all the oldcels on this site except maybe Afro suffer from some kind or mental disability? Is it because you guys finally realized that your life is over and you'll never have your youth again? Is this the reason why you buy into extreme ideologies and cope with politics too much? I mean i know it's hard and i feel sorry for you guys that you can't be young anymore and that death is approaching you, but that doesn't give you the right to act like total autists and be major cunts to young, youthful people like me.

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2073
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5859
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#26109

Post by Guest-4 » 3 days ago

Xexos wrote: 3 days ago @Admin So an Irish childless 35 years old incel loser is allowed to ban me after calling me a terrorist, sand nigger, insulting me and my religion and God, all because i obviously traumatized him just because i revelead to him that he's a disappointing living failure and i didn't go along with his tries to trigger me and didn't respond to his autistic questions?

How is that fair? How are all the oldcels on this site except maybe Afro suffer from some kind or mental disability? Is it because you guys finally realized that your life is over and you'll never have your youth again? Is this the reason why you buy into extreme ideologies and cope with politics too much? I mean i know it's hard and i feel sorry for you guys that you can't be young anymore and that death is approaching you, but that doesn't give you the right to act like total autists and be major cunts to young, youthful people like me.
I'll be speaking in general, not to the specifics of the discord. I'm not there and I don't know who did what when where nor why.

I have a psychiatric diagnosis, but for whatever it's worth, that does not and would not give me the right to call you any of those horrible things.

You are someone with energy, ambition, and with respect to your intelligence you almost certainly speak much better English than any of the native-English speakers here speak a second language.

I think that I agree with your point about coping with politics in general. I'm beginning to think that humans need God and need religion, and in the absence of religion (the present-day West), people inevitably make up their own religion/ideology, to fulfil a spiritual need. That's perhaps why we see so many people with zero political influence be so riled up about ideological and philosophical points that they don't even understand in the first place.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1030
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2066
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#26125

Post by JLBB » 3 days ago

Guest-4 wrote: 3 days ago I'll be speaking in general, not to the specifics of the discord. I'm not there and I don't know who did what when where nor why.

I have a psychiatric diagnosis, but for whatever it's worth, that does not and would not give me the right to call you any of those horrible things.

You are someone with energy, ambition, and with respect to your intelligence you almost certainly speak much better English than any of the native-English speakers here speak a second language.

I think that I agree with your point about coping with politics in general. I'm beginning to think that humans need God and need religion, and in the absence of religion (the present-day West), people inevitably make up their own religion/ideology, to fulfil a spiritual need. That's perhaps why we see so many people with zero political influence be so riled up about ideological and philosophical points that they don't even understand in the first place.
At least you still have the intelligence to self-reflect like this.

Post Reply