A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
kj6723
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 382
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 895
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: dutasteride, minoxidil, nizoral

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#20846

Post by kj6723 » 6 months ago

I'm trying to make a new account on the discord because I lost my previous temp email address. For some reason I'm not receiving the verification email.

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2021
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5139
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#20847

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

kj6723 wrote:
6 months ago
I'm trying to make a new account on the discord because I lost my previous temp email address. For some reason I'm not receiving the verification email.
Stupid question but you never know, have you looked into your spam folder? :p

It's that or Discord is experiencing problems on their server and you'll receive the e-mail later.

I can see you are online in the chat.
:christian-cross:

User avatar
kj6723
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 382
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 895
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: dutasteride, minoxidil, nizoral

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#20848

Post by kj6723 » 6 months ago

Admin wrote:
6 months ago
Stupid question but you never know, have you looked into your spam folder? :p

It's that or Discord is experiencing problems on their server and you'll receive the e-mail later.

I can see you are online in the chat.
there doesn't seem to be a spam folder on the temp email. It's just not getting any messages at all

I might just end up using my actual email address. Just to confirm, other users on discord can't see this, correct?

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1926
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5345
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#20850

Post by Guest-4 » 6 months ago

Admin wrote:
6 months ago
Stupid question but you never know, have you looked into your spam folder? :p

It's that or Discord is experiencing problems on their server and you'll receive the e-mail later.

I can see you are online in the chat.
I thought that Xexos was the moderator?
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2021
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5139
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#20856

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

kj6723 wrote:
6 months ago
I might just end up using my actual email address. Just to confirm, other users on discord can't see this, correct?
Correct.
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 months ago
I thought that Xexos was the moderator?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=472&start=15#p13806

There's only one Mossad Fred, and he does not share power!

Image
:christian-cross:

User avatar
Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 217
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 643
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#20857

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 6 months ago

kj6723 wrote:
6 months ago
there doesn't seem to be a spam folder on the temp email. It's just not getting any messages at all

I might just end up using my actual email address. Just to confirm, other users on discord can't see this, correct?
No people can't see it. And yeah you need to use a real email address (i.e. AOL, Yahoo, Gmail); I tried using 10minutemail, Guerilla Mail, etc. and never got confirmation emails. I'm pretty sure Discord blacklists certain domains.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 526
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 771
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#24608

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

@blackg

can i be added to the discord?

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2021
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5139
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#24609

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote:
1 week ago
can i be added to the discord?
It is done.
:christian-cross:

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2182
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4045

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#24610

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
It is done.
Ahh, thanks Administration. What happens on discord exactly? Are Rudi and JL over there?
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2021
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5139
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

#24611

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
What happens on discord exactly? Are Rudi and JL over there?
Why don't you join to find out? ;)

At the moment small conversations between two users here and there. General activity has dropped about as much as on the forum.

JLBB never joined and Rudiger will be allowed back when his ban on the forum ends (July 10th 2020).
:christian-cross:

Post Reply