What would you rate this woman?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

What would people rate this girl
9029994F-899A-4F00-9960-010B19F988B2.jpeg
9029994F-899A-4F00-9960-010B19F988B2.jpeg (837.84 KiB) Viewed 437 times

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago

cuteish - 6? Have a pic without filter?

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
cuteish - 6? Have a pic without filter?
It’s actually the same girl as number 5 on the other page the one I’ve been talking to for like 6 months, usually I would think she was about a 6.5-7.5 but she sent me this today and it made my heart melt

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago
It’s actually the same girl as number 5 on the other page the one I’ve been talking to for like 6 months, usually I would think she was about a 6.5-7.5 but she sent me this today and it made my heart melt
Yeah, I left her out for a reason when mentioning 3, 4 and 6. Do you have pics of Turkish girls that you mentioned matching with when in Turkey? They tend to be my type... :roll:

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
Yeah, I left her out for a reason when mentioning 3, 4 and 6. Do you have pics of Turkish girls that you mentioned matching with when in Turkey? They tend to be my type... :roll:
I was only on tinder for about a day and got barely any matches to be honest, way less than in Australia but I might have some screenshots if I look through. The standard was the highest of anywhere I’ve ever been, it was stunning girl after stunning girl there.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
The tennis player is cute & lovely as hell and totally my thing. My guess, however, would be that the second one would be preferred by the majority.
I decidedly prefer tennis girl to some tennis chicks that are considered very hot, like Sharapova or Ivanovic, too.
Top 8.7 for cuteness
Bottom 8.2 for hotness, - for slight masculineness

Added in 1 minute 16 seconds:
JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago

Attachments
1118full-yael-shelbia.jpg
1118full-yael-shelbia.jpg (99.25 KiB) Viewed 400 times

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
Top 8.7 for cuteness
Bottom 8.2 for hotness, - for slight masculineness

Added in 1 minute 16 seconds:

Your girl...has it both, hotness and cuteness - intimidating almost. ;)

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
Your girl...has it both, hotness and cuteness - intimidating almost. ;)
Yeah I think she's one of the most beautiful models right now. She's gonna be huge I believe

Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago

Asians love peace.

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
Asians love peace.
I am so in love with her I am dying inside

Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago
I am so in love with her I am dying inside
You need to post a field report once you finally see her.

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
You need to post a field report once you finally see her.
Whenever I am genuinely interested in a girl the situation finds a way to end badly. Things only ever go well with annoying skanks and basic bitches that I don't even like. So sick of dumb white girls.

Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago
Whenever I am genuinely interested in a girl the situation finds a way to end badly. Things only ever go well with annoying skanks and basic bitches that I don't even like. So sick of dumb white girls.
I do understand your yellow preference seeing as white girls are usually decadent sluts. Whereas asians seem to be more traditional and interesting in general. Are you worried that your kid might come out like this though?

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
I do understand your yellow preference seeing as white girls are usually decadent sluts. Whereas asians seem to be more traditional and interesting in general. Are you worried that your kid might come out like this though?
Asian girls are a different ballgame, most whites tend towards the average in terms of slutism, Asians have a group well below the average and another well above it. They can be worse sluts and more kinky in my opinion but they are more self aware, refined emotionally, cultured and intelligent. Its a also a different type of slutism, more refined than the basic white bitch getting wasted and pounded on a Saturday night. Also they lack the love for virtue signalling white girls have and don't tend to jump on political bandwagons for the sake of it like they do. White girls are usually just very basic in terms of intelligence, they tend towards herd mentality on their beliefs, and are often much more arrogant and self-obsessed even when they have no reason to be.

I tend to think the negativity towards the idea of hapas in online communities is way ovestated, in my experience they tend to do much better than fullblood Asian men would anyway in Western countries. to be honest I don't want a cuck fullblood white kid. Halfblood Asian/European master race is ideal.

Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago
Asian girls are a different ballgame, most whites tend towards the average in terms of slutism, Asians have a group well below the average and another well above it. They can be worse sluts and more kinky in my opinion but they are more self aware, refined emotionally, cultured and intelligent. Its a also a different type of slutism, more refined than the basic white bitch getting wasted and pounded on a Saturday night. Also they lack the love for virtue signalling white girls have and don't tend to jump on political bandwagons for the sake of it like they do. White girls are usually just very basic in terms of intelligence, they tend towards herd mentality on their beliefs, and are often much more arrogant and self-obsessed even when they have no reason to be.

I tend to think the negativity towards the idea of hapas in online communities is way ovestated, in my experience they tend to do much better than fullblood Asian men would anyway in Western countries. to be honest I don't want a cuck fullblood white kid. Halfblood Asian/European master race is ideal.
I agree with your racial slut assessment and also the herd mentality that white women have. Although I'd like to add that the asians you see in Chadstralia might have moved there in order to pursuit the white meat. From what I saw when I visited there it seemed to be an abundance of asians, seemingly more so than whites at the university. So I'd wager that when an asian woman finds herself a white man she's willing to do anything, whereas a white woman would be more likely to starfish as she has already had miles of white donger. Therefore in your experience the asian women would seem more kinky, whereas the white women would only be kinky on cocaine with Chad.

The hapa men seem to be a hit or miss similar to ginger women. They're either godly or disgusting. As this thread is about looks I'll include a picture of Tim Chung the Kardashians bodyguard and alleged father of Kylies baby.