What would you rate this woman?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Hairblues » 8 months ago

Arjen wrote:
8 months ago
Her and the short Irish guy, though otherwise ok looking, was one of those super unrealistic tv-show-mismatches.
Haha his girlfriend in real life was Nikki Hilton. Still unrealistic matches in real life. Not just their looks but background.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 8 months ago

Arjen wrote:
8 months ago
Having said that, yesterday I was at a bar where a (presumably) Greek girl was present with a (presumably gay) friend.
= All Greek males are homo sodomizers
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 8 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
8 months ago
Haha his girlfriend in real life was Nikki Hilton. Still unrealistic matches in real life. Not just their looks but background.
I really don't like Nikki hilton's face. Like, less than his to be honest. ;)

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 8 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
8 months ago
I have a black friend he’s really good looking and he used to go to Sweden like 1x a year when we were in our 20s because women LOVED him there. Lol.
He traveled everywhere he always did fantastic with hot women but he said in Sweden they would go nuts for him.
I guess if your the opposite of the the typical type
You stand out if your hot.
In NY we have every type. Most men I know here don’t have a ‘type’ like a lot of you do so specific.
No surprise Swedish women love black people. Well they have now plenty of them if they want it or not :roll:

It was strange in Greece because a lot of good looking man around with nice hair and I did very well on this small Island with my balding head lol.
I guess its the foreign bonus.

What kind of men does well in your country blues?

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
8 months ago
No surprise Swedish women love black people. Well they have now plenty of them if they want it or not :roll:

It was strange in Greece because a lot of good looking man around with nice hair and I did very well on this small Island with my balding head lol.
I guess its the foreign bonus.

What kind of men does well in your country blues?
I think it depends where you are geographically.
I’m really convinced for most decent/attractive/sane New Yorkers if you want to be in a relationship you can.
Male, female, age doesn’t really matter. It just takes a little work. Kiss some frogs, be a little patient.
When you hear a decent/good looking NY’r male or female, regardless of age, complaining they can’t meet someone, I suspect somethings off.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Arjen wrote:
8 months ago
I really don't like Nikki hilton's face. Like, less than his to be honest. ;)
She looks awesome when she had brown hair. Like a different person.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

Can we post how we rate women and what celebrity women we would be interested in if we get our hair back?

Those discussions always made me happy. I would go to bed dreaming of beautiful big-breasted women in a line jumping over a fence to get to my home.
Last edited by Admin 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with already existing thread

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

Pat wrote:
8 months ago
How many dicks do you think Avril Lavigne has taken?
About the same as any other healthy sexually active woman her age.
What's the issue?
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by JasonStatham » 5 months ago

You hoping to bang a 30-year-old mediocre Asian girl?

Going through pain and lots of money to look better, to fuck a 30-year-old in the end? Okay.
Jesus Christ, I'm happy I don't need to use Tinder anymore. When a 7 like Jean Luc gets only this, what would I get now in 2019? Some obese Australian girl I guess.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Arjen » 5 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
5 months ago

Going through pain and lots of money to look better, to fuck a 30-year-old in the end? Okay.
Jesus Christ, I'm happy I don't need to use Tinder anymore. When a 7 like Jean Luc gets only this, what would I get now in 2019? Some obese Australian girl I guess.
Puuhh, strong stuff. :D I gotta admit, you have to guts to write something I’d never dare to, because it can came off wrong and is pretentious, but: I can relate to your thoughts. However, I think with Asians it’s really a question of general taste: some like them, some don’t (except for the top 1% maybe).

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by JasonStatham » 5 months ago

Arjen wrote:
5 months ago
Puuhh, strong stuff. :D I gotta admit, you have to guts to write something I’d never dare to, because it can came off wrong and is pretentious, but: I can relate to your thoughts. However, I think with Asians it’s really a question of general taste: some like them, some don’t (except for the top 1% maybe).
When I was in Asia (2 times) I had hundreds of Matches (I stated this in another Post) with soso pictures with women looking like that above just 5 years younger lol. Imagine I would go now with better hair and not looking like a Grandpa. I would feel entitled after this pain and a lot of money, to at least get something better. But this was in 2012 and 2013. Now Tinder seems to be fucked and you have to be happy to get a mediocre 30 year old.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
5 months ago
When I was in Asia (2 times) I had hundreds of Matches (I stated this in another Post) with soso pictures with women looking like that above just 5 years younger lol. Imagine I would go now with better hair and not looking like a Grandpa. I would feel entitled after this pain and a lot of money, to at least get something better. But this was in 2012 and 2013. Now Tinder seems to be fucked and you have to be happy to get a mediocre 30 year old.
What did you do in Asia? Did you get drunk with @Johnson and teach kids?

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 5 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
5 months ago

She is legit a 9 to me, especially her aesthetic and the way she dresses. Insanely tight body too. you must just not like asian girls. Honestly my recent experiences with Asians make me not even want to bother with white girls any more. The age thing isn’t really a consideration, she’d pass for early twenties. She’s a goddess as a 30 and same if she was 20.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JeanLucBB wrote:
5 months ago
She is legit a 9 to me, especially her aesthetic and the way she dresses. Insanely tight body too. you must just not like asian girls. Honestly my recent experiences with Asians make me not even want to bother with white girls any more. The age thing isn’t really a consideration, she’d pass for early twenties. She’s a goddess as a 30 and same if she was 20.
Lucky fucker, this is actually my dream constellation: a girl who's into me and I find super pretty , while most don't see anything special in her and see me as a match. I just fear my taste is too mainstream for that to ever happen.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 5 months ago

Arjen wrote:
5 months ago
Lucky fucker, this is actually my dream constellation: a girl who's into me and I find super pretty , while most don't see anything special in her and see me as a match. I just fear my taste is too mainstream for that to ever happen.
I have only recently realized how much this was the case for me with asian girls and a lack of competition, even in a Western country. Generally so much more intelligent, emotionally interesting + open and better at sex too. I don’t think they’re always looking at other options or to swap for a better guy when they can either like most white girls seem to.

Added in 2 minutes 48 seconds:
JasonStatham wrote:
5 months ago

Also out of interest who are some asian girls you would consider top tier, high 8s/9/10 etc