What would you rate this woman?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 921
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1676
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

What would you rate this woman?

#22929

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
My opinion of this girl is fake, plastic, airbrushed, production line blonde. What most of the android men are after.

No offense.
Actually, as far as I remember afro was the only guy finding her hot here. 🤭

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1335
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3740
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

What would you rate this woman?

#22931

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
Being middle aged and having a young girl wanting to hook up with you:

Pros: she's probably an emotional fucking mess who got molested OR she plans on raiding your pension fund.

Cons: even worse than the pros
Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
Huh why am I supposed to know? What's with the shocked face?

Do you think being like 43, and being with a 21 year old is the sweet life? Maybe in some very rare instances there could be genuine love (without the girl just playing in to her daddy issues), but most likely it will come down to a lot of wealth, and maybe some men are fine with that, I wouldn't be.

If you want my ideal version of middle age- basically being with a girl 5-10 years younger than you, and I'd think a decade gap would be about the sort of typical maximum that she isn't just with you for some weird ulterior motive.

There's always going to be well balanced females who just like and grow to love someone who happens to be older, but no it doesn't really make sense. If you have grey chest hair you have to wonder why she wouldn't choose some young muscular dude in college.
@Arjen :x

Edit: somewhat related can everyone rate this random actress? And imagine her without the degenerate whore piercing
samara-weaving-wcw.jpg
samara-weaving-wcw.jpg (39.72 KiB) Viewed 1137 times
Samara-Weaving.jpg
Samara-Weaving.jpg (9.99 KiB) Viewed 1137 times
Look, fat...

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2101
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3898

What would you rate this woman?

#22934

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
Actually, as far as I remember afro was the only guy finding her hot here. 🤭
Ahhh... Maybe that's why he left the forum.

Added in 4 minutes 2 seconds:
Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
@Arjen :x

Edit: somewhat related can everyone rate this random actress? And imagine her without the degenerate whore piercing

samara-weaving-wcw.jpgSamara-Weaving.jpg
The piecing makes her hotter, you philistine bastard!
Apart from that she is MOR radio at drive time.
Will my America ever be great again?

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1335
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3740
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

What would you rate this woman?

#22935

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
Ahhh... Maybe that's why he left the forum.

Added in 4 minutes 2 seconds:

The piecing makes her hotter, you philistine bastard!
Apart from that she is MOR radio at drive time.
She could do with putting on a few hundred pounds or so she looks malnourished
Look, fat...

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2101
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3898

What would you rate this woman?

#22940

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
Yes the original post one was an ugly bitch, but this was the one in question:

https://www.instagram.com/andallthatyas/
Ahh... She's a non-issue.
Will my America ever be great again?

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 955
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1975
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

What would you rate this woman?

#22941

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
Ahhh... Maybe that's why he left the forum.

Added in 4 minutes 2 seconds:

The piecing makes her hotter, you philistine bastard!
Apart from that she is MOR radio at drive time.
I think it was over me offending him when calling him out for defending Wolf Pack and how disgusting it was that someone that acts like an intellectual would support Bernie with policies like open borders, after he accused me of only supporting Trump because of the meme of it and funny tweets.

He sent me a message afterwards right before he left but I didn’t read it because didn’t feel like arguing with someone supposedly intelligent who simultaneously supports a candidate with an open borders policy. Waste of time and he seemed to be proving to an unhealthy degree That Guy’s thesis about Jewish lack of care for the destruction of America.

don't know why I wasted time arguing Bernie related policy specifics with citations with him when he ignores everything that doesn’t fit his opinions. Apparently he doesn’t need to justify a candidate that supports open borders, while I can write fifty paragraphs with actual data and facts backing critique of Bernie and my support of Trump is still only for the meme of it.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 921
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1676
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

What would you rate this woman?

#22944

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
@Arjen :x

Edit: somewhat related can everyone rate this random actress? And imagine her without the degenerate whore piercing

samara-weaving-wcw.jpgSamara-Weaving.jpg
I‘d say Samara Weaving is your league. You should date her or someone like her. Make her write a list of 20 things she likes about you and post it, please.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1335
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3740
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

What would you rate this woman?

#22945

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
I‘d say Samara Weaving is your league. You should date her or someone like her. Make her write a list of 20 things she likes about you and post it, please.
Are you kidding me she's 28 xD not putting my peepee near some dried up grandma
Look, fat...

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2101
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3898

What would you rate this woman?

#22946

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
I think it was over me offending him when calling him out for defending Wolf Pack and how disgusting it was that someone that acts like an intellectual would support Bernie with policies like open borders, after he accused me of only supporting Trump because of the meme of it and funny tweets.

He sent me a message afterwards right before he left but I didn’t read it because didn’t feel like arguing with someone supposedly intelligent who simultaneously supports a candidate with an open borders policy. Waste of time and he seemed to be proving to an unhealthy degree That Guy’s thesis about Jewish lack of care for the destruction of America.

don't know why I wasted time arguing Bernie related policy specifics with citations with him when he ignores everything that doesn’t fit his opinions. Apparently he doesn’t need to justify a candidate that supports open borders, while I can write fifty paragraphs with actual data and facts backing critique of Bernie and my support of Trump is still only for the meme of it.
Fair enough but I don't think intellectual, compassionate types like Afro truly want to destroy America.
They seem to have this default belief in the sanctity of the foreigner. They see these brown skin folks as only victims, and usually, mistakenly, as only victims of failed Western policies in the third-world.
Not bothering to research third-world tribal and religious tensions and conflicts that pre-date the industrialized West.

Anyway, I have to make a disclaimer here:
I was helped greatly by Afro's compassion one night when I sent him a PM, as I was close to suicidal.
Afro, to his eternal credit got back to me straight away with a reassuring PM and a follow up message a few days later.
I may disagree with his constant criticism of Western foreign policy but as a human being, he is all class.

I really hope he comes back.
Will my America ever be great again?

User avatar
Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 355
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1043
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

What would you rate this woman?

#22952

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
Pls rate, @Rudiger
I found your comment from one of your secret Instagram accounts on one of her pictures. I'm disgusted.

"Every time I see you I feel like I am going to fall into pieces. I am so desperately attracted to you, but I can't bring myself to tell you. I don't know why I hide in the shadows. If I tell you how I feel, I might not get the response I need to hear. So for right now, I feel more comfortable sending you an anonymous letter letting my amorous affections for you.
I can get this letter delivered to you and I know you will soon be holding it in your hand reading every word I write. You might be amused, flattered and even a little elated. It makes me feel so special that I could be the one making you feel this way. How I wish I had the courage to do it face to face. Maybe someday I will.
You are the most beautiful WOMAN I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I can't describe this incredible feeling I have when I see you, and you only have to be in the room. Whenever I speak to you, I feel like I am melting. It takes me all of the energy I have in my body not to let it show. I feel like a teenager in love, completely smitten with your every move, your every word, and I am too petrified to do anything about it. Why am I having such intense feelings for you only to be accompanied with such a fear of telling you? At the moment, I am afraid I have no answers. ‌I am so fascinated by your body, your face, your lips, your sexual being, your grace and charm .You put me in a trance. I am obsessed by your presence and this fixation is beginning to take hold of every part of me.
For now I would prefer to stay anonymous. Just knowing that my letter has reached you will give me relief. I have finally told you about this deep secret I have been harbouring. The greatest weight I have ever had to burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I hope this letter has made you smile. I hope it has made you even a little curious to know who is out there who has such a deep admiration for you. Just know that there is someone behind this letter, someone who cares about you very much."

No response from your queen :(


User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1335
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3740
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

What would you rate this woman?

#22953

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
I found your comment from one of your secret Instagram accounts on one of her pictures. I'm disgusted.

"Every time I see you I feel like I am going to fall into pieces. I am so desperately attracted to you, but I can't bring myself to tell you. I don't know why I hide in the shadows. If I tell you how I feel, I might not get the response I need to hear. So for right now, I feel more comfortable sending you an anonymous letter letting my amorous affections for you.
I can get this letter delivered to you and I know you will soon be holding it in your hand reading every word I write. You might be amused, flattered and even a little elated. It makes me feel so special that I could be the one making you feel this way. How I wish I had the courage to do it face to face. Maybe someday I will.
You are the most beautiful WOMAN I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I can't describe this incredible feeling I have when I see you, and you only have to be in the room. Whenever I speak to you, I feel like I am melting. It takes me all of the energy I have in my body not to let it show. I feel like a teenager in love, completely smitten with your every move, your every word, and I am too petrified to do anything about it. Why am I having such intense feelings for you only to be accompanied with such a fear of telling you? At the moment, I am afraid I have no answers. ‌I am so fascinated by your body, your face, your lips, your sexual being, your grace and charm .You put me in a trance. I am obsessed by your presence and this fixation is beginning to take hold of every part of me.
For now I would prefer to stay anonymous. Just knowing that my letter has reached you will give me relief. I have finally told you about this deep secret I have been harbouring. The greatest weight I have ever had to burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I hope this letter has made you smile. I hope it has made you even a little curious to know who is out there who has such a deep admiration for you. Just know that there is someone behind this letter, someone who cares about you very much."

No response from your queen :(

Maybe her reply to all of that was "don't stress meooowwwwwt" with the tiger emoji, which is the kinda sensitive response I'd expect
Look, fat...

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 792
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2465

What would you rate this woman?

#22954

Post by Guest-3 » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
Fair enough but I don't think intellectual, compassionate types like Afro truly want to destroy America.
They seem to have this default belief in the sanctity of the foreigner. They see these brown skin folks as only victims, and usually, mistakenly, as only victims of failed Western policies in the third-world.
Not bothering to research third-world tribal and religious tensions and conflicts that pre-date the industrialized West.
This is true 100%.
blackg wrote:
2 months ago
Anyway, I have to make a disclaimer here:
I was helped greatly by Afro's compassion one night when I sent him a PM, as I was close to suicidal.
Afro, to his eternal credit got back to me straight away with a reassuring PM and a follow up message a few days later.
I may disagree with his constant criticism of Western foreign policy but as a human being, he is all class.

I really hope he comes back.
Again, 100% true. Afro is a great guy. It's unfortunate that he doesn't post here anymore.

Added in 51 minutes 20 seconds:
Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
Edit: somewhat related can everyone rate this random actress? And imagine her without the degenerate whore piercing

samara-weaving-wcw.jpgSamara-Weaving.jpg
Simply gorgeous. A solid 8.5 or 9.
Trump 2020

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2101
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3898

What would you rate this woman?

#22955

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago

"Every time I see you I feel like I am going to fall into pieces. I am so desperately attracted to you, but I can't bring myself to tell you. I don't know why I hide in the shadows. If I tell you how I feel, I might not get the response I need to hear. So for right now, I feel more comfortable sending you an anonymous letter letting my amorous affections for you.
I can get this letter delivered to you and I know you will soon be holding it in your hand reading every word I write. You might be amused, flattered and even a little elated. It makes me feel so special that I could be the one making you feel this way. How I wish I had the courage to do it face to face. Maybe someday I will.
You are the most beautiful WOMAN I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I can't describe this incredible feeling I have when I see you, and you only have to be in the room. Whenever I speak to you, I feel like I am melting. It takes me all of the energy I have in my body not to let it show. I feel like a teenager in love, completely smitten with your every move, your every word, and I am too petrified to do anything about it. Why am I having such intense feelings for you only to be accompanied with such a fear of telling you? At the moment, I am afraid I have no answers. ‌I am so fascinated by your body, your face, your lips, your sexual being, your grace and charm .You put me in a trance. I am obsessed by your presence and this fixation is beginning to take hold of every part of me.
For now I would prefer to stay anonymous. Just knowing that my letter has reached you will give me relief. I have finally told you about this deep secret I have been harbouring. The greatest weight I have ever had to burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I hope this letter has made you smile. I hope it has made you even a little curious to know who is out there who has such a deep admiration for you. Just know that there is someone behind this letter, someone who cares about you very much."
This guy needs a hobby.
Will my America ever be great again?

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 921
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1676
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

What would you rate this woman?

#22956

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
I found your comment from one of your secret Instagram accounts on one of her pictures. I'm disgusted.

"Every time I see you I feel like I am going to fall into pieces. I am so desperately attracted to you, but I can't bring myself to tell you. I don't know why I hide in the shadows. If I tell you how I feel, I might not get the response I need to hear. So for right now, I feel more comfortable sending you an anonymous letter letting my amorous affections for you.
I can get this letter delivered to you and I know you will soon be holding it in your hand reading every word I write. You might be amused, flattered and even a little elated. It makes me feel so special that I could be the one making you feel this way. How I wish I had the courage to do it face to face. Maybe someday I will.
You are the most beautiful WOMAN I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I can't describe this incredible feeling I have when I see you, and you only have to be in the room. Whenever I speak to you, I feel like I am melting. It takes me all of the energy I have in my body not to let it show. I feel like a teenager in love, completely smitten with your every move, your every word, and I am too petrified to do anything about it. Why am I having such intense feelings for you only to be accompanied with such a fear of telling you? At the moment, I am afraid I have no answers. ‌I am so fascinated by your body, your face, your lips, your sexual being, your grace and charm .You put me in a trance. I am obsessed by your presence and this fixation is beginning to take hold of every part of me.
For now I would prefer to stay anonymous. Just knowing that my letter has reached you will give me relief. I have finally told you about this deep secret I have been harbouring. The greatest weight I have ever had to burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I hope this letter has made you smile. I hope it has made you even a little curious to know who is out there who has such a deep admiration for you. Just know that there is someone behind this letter, someone who cares about you very much."

No response from your queen :(

I thought I‘d try something different than the usual „Do you snap for money?“ - interestingly, the usual line works better💸

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1335
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3740
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

What would you rate this woman?

#22957

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
I thought I‘d try something different than the usual „Do you snap for money?“ - interestingly, the usual line works better💸
Next time try writing all that out and then end with "p.s. do you snap for money?" That way you've given 2 options
Look, fat...

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post