What would you rate this woman?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 731
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 1182
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

What would you rate this woman?

Post by Arjen » 7 months ago

I'll start with this one, because apparently she is a big hit among the WAGs:

https://www.instagram.com/karleusastar/

I barely manage to rate her a 5, just because I'm being rational. But she is soo far from what I find attractive, it's ridiculous. Vulgar, manly face...
Any of you like her? I swear there are many inconspicuous girls on the street I find prettier.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1309
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 2704
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Admin » 7 months ago

I'd got with the same rating as you, she's vulgar as you say, plus the ridiculous plastic surgeries don't help her case.

5/10 because well, there was potential under that, but she actually worsened her looks with her surgical interventions and make-up.

It would feel the same as dating a 5/10 girl, you'd be happy to have something but it's almost the bare minimum here, I wouldn't be excited to go in bed with that girl and I would find it difficult to ever fall in love with that artificial face.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp - Last hair transplant: ~1000 grafts on crown area (February 2019)

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 337
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 914

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by pjhair » 7 months ago

Arjen wrote:
7 months ago
I'll start with this one, because apparently she is a big hit among the WAGs:

https://www.instagram.com/karleusastar/

I barely manage to rate her a 5, just because I'm being rational. But she is soo far from what I find attractive, it's ridiculous. Vulgar, manly face...
Any of you like her? I swear there are many inconspicuous girls on the street I find prettier.
I would rate her between 4 to 5. But other guys might think differently. Face is far more important to me than any other physical feature. I only pay attention to body when a women has crossed my face threshold. As her face is average, she is average to me.

User avatar
kj6723
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 248
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 572
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, dermastamp, nizoral

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by kj6723 » 7 months ago

If she sat on my face, I would not be upset

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 731
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 1182
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Arjen » 7 months ago

kj6723 wrote:
7 months ago
If she sat on my face, I would not be upset
I think I'd do her, but just for reputation points that would boost my ego. 8-)

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 731
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 1182
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Arjen » 7 months ago

To provide a counter example, although Italy is not at the World Cup: https://www.instagram.com/chiarabiasi/

8.5 at least for me. Bonus points for being with a (good-looking) baldie (Simone Zaza)

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1309
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 2704
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Admin » 7 months ago

pjhair wrote:
7 months ago
I would rate her between 4 to 5. But other guys might think differently. Face is far more important to me than any other physical feature. I only pay attention to body when a women has crossed my face threshold. As her face is average, she is average to me.
It's understandable, but as shookwun often said on the old forum, a banging body can do a lot for a girl. This is one of things that makes me crazy about my girlfriend, her godly body, she has a very cute face that appeals to me but objectively, her face is average, she even admitted so herself.

So I think a great body can do quite a number on us guys, in the end, it's a matter of preference and what combination of traits you're willing to accept, in the same manner that sometimes girls will look past an average face if a guy has a great body, it could be enough to set them off in bed.

Personally, I've only known the holy grail once (model face and great body), but she was also neurotic, self-loathing and resentful, and that definitely tarnished her beauty and the memories I have of those times. Even though my friends thought I accidentally ended up in heaven, it wasn't so rosy behind the scenes, and I've definitely had better sex with girls who had a much more average face and/or body.

So as I've said in the thread about the high exceptions of women, in the end, the whole package is what matters in my opinion.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp - Last hair transplant: ~1000 grafts on crown area (February 2019)

User avatar
Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 117
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 204
Norwood: NW4

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Murkey Thumb » 7 months ago

Face 4, body 9 because I like the curvy girls.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1309
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 2704
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Admin » 7 months ago

Arjen wrote:
7 months ago
To provide a counter example, although Italy is not at the World Cup: https://www.instagram.com/chiarabiasi/

8.5 at least for me. Bonus points for being with a (good-looking) baldie (Simone Zaza)
That kind of girl would be too artificial for me too.

I'd rate her as a 7/10, but she's not my type at all.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp - Last hair transplant: ~1000 grafts on crown area (February 2019)

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 903
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 2152
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 7 months ago

Arjen wrote:
7 months ago
I'll start with this one, because apparently she is a big hit among the WAGs:

https://www.instagram.com/karleusastar/

I barely manage to rate her a 5, just because I'm being rational. But she is soo far from what I find attractive, it's ridiculous. Vulgar, manly face...
Any of you like her? I swear there are many inconspicuous girls on the street I find prettier.
I rate her highly, 8 or 9. Her face may be vulgar, but her body is spectacular. Nice skin, stomach, breasts, legs, hips, ass.

Here's a 50% reduced crop of the image here:



Holy shit she has a goddess figure.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 8.24.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 8.24.14 AM.png (202.41 KiB) Viewed 802 times

User avatar
kj6723
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 248
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 572
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, dermastamp, nizoral

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by kj6723 » 7 months ago

Arjen wrote:
7 months ago
I think I'd do her, but just for reputation points that would boost my ego. 8-)
If it came to my attention she was interested in me, I would hit on her and see what happens

She is attractive to me in a strange kind of way. I also like the shape of her bottom

However my biggest problem with her is how someone maintains any amount of self respect posting endless selfies

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 731
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 1182
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Arjen » 7 months ago

Since all good things come in threes... https://www.instagram.com/andallthatyas/

Now, not a WAG obviously, I'm really curious here, gonna hold back my own rating of her for now.

User avatar
Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 117
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 204
Norwood: NW4

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Murkey Thumb » 7 months ago

I think there is a fine line with curvy girls like this. Stick another 12 lbs on her and I don't think she would have a career, basically because she is not pretty enough to carry it off!

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 337
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 914

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by pjhair » 7 months ago

Admin wrote:
7 months ago
It's understandable, but as shookwun often said on the old forum, a banging body can do a lot for a girl. This is one of things that makes me crazy about my girlfriend, her godly body, she has a very cute face that appeals to me but objectively, her face is average, she even admitted so herself.

So I think a great body can do quite a number on us guys, in the end, it's a matter of preference and what combination of traits you're willing to accept, in the same manner that sometimes girls will look past an average face if a guy has a great body, it could be enough to set them off in bed.

Personally, I've only known the holy grail once (model face and great body), but she was also neurotic, self-loathing and resentful, and that definitely tarnished her beauty and the memories I have of those times. Even though my friends thought I accidentally ended up in heaven, it wasn't so rosy behind the scenes, and I've definitely had better sex with girls who had a much more average face and/or body.

So as I've said in the thread about the high exceptions of women, in the end, the whole package is what matters in my opinion.
You are right that in the end it's a matter of preference. Body alone simply doesn't do it for me. However, I do recognize that it can do quite a number on many guys. I am just not one of those guys. It's not to say that I wouldn't sleep with a women with an average face. However, I am strictly speaking of women that I fall for and see as serious dating prospect. You say that your girlfriend has an objectively average face but you personally find her very cute. But that's all that matters actually and perhaps one of the reasons you are crazy about her. A women doesn't need to be objectively attractive for a successful relationship, they should just be personally attractive to us.

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 337
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 914

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by pjhair » 7 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
7 months ago
I rate her highly, 8 or 9. Her face may be vulgar, but her body is spectacular. Nice skin, stomach, breasts, legs, hips, ass.

Here's a 50% reduced crop of the image here:



Holy shit she has a goddess figure.
Even before you commented, I knew you will rate her around 8 or 9 :D Your bias for big tits and ass is well known :lol:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests