Music you are currently listening to

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote: 1 month ago He worked hard for his degree and job, it's not like he was pulled out of the womb with it. He's also a NW4 and managed to do it despite that, so good for him. You on the other hand kept doing nothing for like a decade because of your NW6.

You're literally complaining about someone being privileged because they're not lazy and worked hard to get where they're. And not having a relationship is not a tiny problem, you should understand that more than anyone.
he's never shown his nw4. going by typical hair loss forum rules its probably nw3 or 2. on top of that him being a typical incel type makes me also think he's exaggerating it.

and he doesn't have a degree yet, he is currently in college. he didn't have to work as hard either for the job he got, its a work study type thing.

and about "doing nothing" arent you literally doing the same right now? despite only being like minor diffused nw3?

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Post by Corazón Xexos » 1 month ago

Exodus wrote: 1 month ago he's never shown his nw4. going by typical hair loss forum rules its probably nw3 or 2. on top of that him being a typical incel type makes me also think he's exaggerating it.

and about "doing nothing" arent you literally doing the same right now? despite only being like minor diffused nw3?
I believe him, i don't think he's the type of person to lie for sympathy points or attention since he very rarely mentions it anyways. You're the one assuming here.

Also i'm not doing nothing, i'm about to graduate in 2 years from the university after suffering from some heavy shit the last few years and i'm trying to improve my life the best i can. My hair is not diffuse NW3 anymore, it has become thick NW2 thanks to oral minoxidil and my friends commented on how my hair looks basically full now. Again all because i took the plunge and tried the treatments instead of giving up because of some fear-mongering stories from anonymous people online.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Xexos wrote: 1 month ago I believe him, i don't think he's the type of person to lie for sympathy points or attention since he very rarely mentions it anyways. You're the one assuming here.

Also i'm not doing nothing, i'm about to graduate in 2 years from the university after suffering from some heavy shit the last few years and i'm trying to improve my life the best i can. My hair is not diffuse NW3 anymore, it has become thick NW2 thanks to oral minoxidil and my friends commented on how my hair looks basically full now. Again all because i took the plunge and tried the treatments instead of giving up because of some fear-mongering stories from anonymous people online.
i was norwood 6 bald by 21, after having had taken the big 3 for about 2 years. i was taking rogaine when i was 17 and a half lol. its all in the thread i made on hairlosstalk. you only got as bad as norwood 3, meanwhile a few months after turning 17 i was nw5 to 6 diffusing, was I supposed to take propecia before even turning 18?

so yea basically you're a full head now, all your complaining and obsessive lashing out wasn't even for good reason.

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Exodus wrote: 1 month ago i was norwood 6 bald by 21, after having had taken the big 3 for about 2 years. i was taking rogaine when i was 17 and a half lol. its all in the thread i made on hairlosstalk. you only got as bad as norwood 3, meanwhile a few months after turning 17 i was nw5 to 6 diffusing, was I supposed to take propecia before even turning 18?

so yea basically you're a full head now, all your complaining and obsessive lashing out wasn't even for good reason.
The big 3 is some boomer shit, you had Dutasteride, oral Minoxidil, RU58844, and low dose crypto if you're really pushing it. Also you said yourself that you started the treatments very late because you were afraid of the claimed side effects, so you need to take some responsibility.

My hair is good now because of the treatments, even if your hair was more aggressive than mine you had a chance if you started early and were smart enough to do anything about it, but i feel like part of you actually enjoyed going bald because it would be the perfect excuse to fail in life and do nothing and blame something else other than your laziness.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Xexos wrote: 1 month ago The big 3 is some boomer shit, you had Dutasteride, oral Minoxidil, RU58844, and low dose crypto if you're really pushing it. Also you said yourself that you started the treatments very late because you were afraid of the claimed side effects, so you need to take some responsibility.

My hair is good now because of the treatments, even if your hair was more aggressive than mine you had a chance if you started early and were smart enough to do anything about it, but i feel like part of you actually enjoyed going bald because it would be the perfect excuse to fail in life and do nothing and blame something else other than your laziness.
i guess you're in your depressive lashing out phase of bipolar disorder lol

and yes i admit i started like a year late on propecia but thats all. i should have started as soon as i turned 18 instead of right before 19, but the shit shouldn't be so weak. and you can't criticize me for not wanting to sacrifice (even if a smal chance) the ability to get hard lol. if i gave you a pack of skittles and told you 1 of them would give you ED you would be wary about taking one yes? same thing with propecia

dutasteride is really pushing it, that actually has a significant chance of ED unlike propecia iirc.

and your hair isn't good just cuz of treatements, its good because it wasn't too bad and it was possible to save it with treatments in the first place

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Exodus wrote: 1 month ago i guess you're in your depressive lashing out phase of bipolar disorder lol

and yes i admit i started like a year late on propecia but thats all. i should have started as soon as i turned 18 instead of right before 19, but the shit shouldn't be so weak. and you can't criticize me for not wanting to sacrifice (even if a smal chance) the ability to get hard lol. if i gave you a pack of skittles and told you 1 of them would give you ED you would be wary about taking one yes? same thing with propecia

dutasteride is really pushing it, that actually has a significant chance of ED unlike propecia iirc.

and your hair isn't good just cuz of treatements, its good because it wasn't too bad and it was possible to save it with treatments in the first place
Didn't read

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Xexos wrote: 1 month agoDidn't read
You're so immature lol

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Exodus wrote: 1 month ago You're so immature lol
Didn't read a single word again, keep barking for me

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Xexos wrote: 1 month ago Didn't read a single word again, keep barking for me
Literally proving what i just said in the post lol. Guess you're off your meds

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

8-)
- straight from the top of my dome -

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

EvilLocks wrote: 1 month ago

8-)
White girl music lol

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

Exodus wrote: 1 month ago White girl music lol
I'm a white girl though :angel:
- straight from the top of my dome -

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 1 month ago

You know the commercial is epic when the commercial video has 100M+ views.

Gorgeous cinematography :pepe-happy:

Also epic song:

Isn't that sexual harassment?!
Dr. House: Not if you're good looking.

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Wire wrote: 1 month agoAlso epic song:

It's the song that was performed by the church choir as my wife was walking down the aisle <3.
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 1 month ago

Admin wrote: 1 month ago It's the song that was performed by the church choir as my wife was walking down the aisle <3.
Awwww <3 <3

Fuck, I did not know that song was 20 years old!!! :wtf:
Isn't that sexual harassment?!
Dr. House: Not if you're good looking.