What divorce does to a man

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Re: What divorce does to a man

Post by Marki » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
Brenden Fraser is an awful example, as you have no idea what else might be going on in his life.

However, it is known from studies that men do not fare well in divorce. There are many reasons for this. Among these, men maintain smaller social networks than women, and thus are more likely to end up socially isolated, which is toxic for the soul.
Family court law heavily favor woman, not sure how it all works but heard it be said if you walk in with a penis the odds are strongly against you.

Women know this and could be the big reason why 80% of divorces are initiated by woman siting irreconcilable difference - which just means she found someone else.

Yep, isolation likely explains the high suicide rate for men who have been there done that, in addition to the financial rape.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

It's hard to believe Brendan's ex wife gets 50,000 dollars (57,000 Euros) a year for doing nothing. His kids
get 300,000 a year (342,000 Euros), so it's not like she needs the extra money to support them.

After reading this, I want to marry and divorce Julie Roberts. She has to be worth at least 100 million
dollars (114 million Euros).

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by Marki » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
It's hard to believe Brendan's ex wife gets 50,000 dollars (57,000 Euros) a year for doing nothing. His kids
get 300,000 a year (342,000 Euros), so it's not like she needs the extra money to support them.

After reading this, I want to marry and divorce Julie Roberts. She has to be worth at least 100 million
dollars (114 million Euros).
Sugar mama would be nice, however your existence as a man would be living under her thumb.
Come to think of it I've never heard of a divorce where the man walked away with the woman's loot.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
2 months ago
I'm shocked no one brought up this picture:

Brendan-Frasier-hair-loss.jpg
That pic should be in the running for the next impactofhairloss.be header (I love the current one though)
Looks a lot like my hair loss :wtf: :(