Two dead Nordic chicks

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 865
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2039
Norwood: NW3.5

Two dead Nordic chicks

#10055

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

I'm curios what @That Guy thinks of Breivik. I have a feeling this could be popcorn making worthy. :twisted:

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1618
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Two dead Nordic chicks

#10057

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
I'm curios what @ThatGuy thinks of Breivik. I have a feeling this could be popcorn making worthy. :twisted:
About his hair transplant or his (terribly combined) Lacoste clothes? 🤔

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 865
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2039
Norwood: NW3.5

Two dead Nordic chicks

#10060

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

What you rate him? I rate him a solid 7. He was tall and athletic and had a nice combover.
Last edited by JasonStatham 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1618
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Two dead Nordic chicks

#10063

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
What you rate him? I rate him a solid 7. He was tall and athetlic and had a nice combover.
You stole my question, fattie.

Since he is condiderably slimmer than you and I have to award you a 5, the 7 for him seems adequate. :?

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1366
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2408
Norwood: NW2.5

Two dead Nordic chicks

#10068

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
I'm curios what @ThatGuy thinks of Breivik. I have a feeling this could be popcorn making worthy. :twisted:
It's obvious at this point that Anders was in fact from the future, and went back in time to try and save us. Like the T-800

Image

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 269
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Two dead Nordic chicks

#10502

Post by C4L » 1 year ago

evErY naTiOn aNd rEligiOn haVe BaD anD GoOd pEopLe =))))
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 591
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1887
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Two dead Nordic chicks

#10537

Post by EvilLocks » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
What you rate him? I rate him a solid 7. He was tall and athletic and had a nice combover.
Image

To me he looks like a blobfish. 4/10 but he does look like he has a solid/tall build so maybe 5-6/10 total. I can't believe I just rated Breivik (or Fjotolf Hansen as he calls himself now) :shock:

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 865
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2039
Norwood: NW3.5

Two dead Nordic chicks

#10538

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

EvilLocks wrote:
1 year ago
Image

To me he looks like a blobfish. 4/10 but he does look like he has a solid/tall build so maybe 5-6/10 total. I can't believe I just rated Breivik (or Fjotolf Hansen as he calls himself now) :shock:
So Breivik has a higher SMV than me? Yeah nice... :?

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 352
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1024
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Two dead Nordic chicks

#10539

Post by Pat » 1 year ago

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago
About his hair transplant or his (terribly combined) Lacoste clothes? 🤔
Breivik hasn't had a hair transplant. He runs bic and beard game now. And what's wrong with Lacoste? I like it, and my favorite hat is Lacoste. While on the subject of Breiviks style he drove a Hyundai Atos which he described as extremely gay, but extremely effective at giving out the right signals to your environments. Which made it great at border smuggling.
Image

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 591
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1887
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Two dead Nordic chicks

#10541

Post by EvilLocks » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
So Breivik has a higher SMV (Sexual Market Value) than me? Yeah nice... :?
I don't think I have seen you, so I can't say ;) But for what it's worth, your personality is wayyy better than Breivik's :lol:

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1618
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Two dead Nordic chicks

#10563

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Pat wrote:
1 year ago
Breivik hasn't had a hair transplant. He runs bic and beard game now. And what's wrong with Lacoste? I like it, and my favorite hat is Lacoste. While on the subject of Breiviks style he drove a Hyundai Atos which he described as extremely gay, but extremely effective at giving out the right signals to your environments. Which made it great at border smuggling.
Image
You may be right about the hair transplant, but look at pictures how he combines his Lacoste stuff (red polo with slightly different shade of red sweater for example), it‘s not how I‘d recommend anyone to dress.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post