Two dead Nordic chicks

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1990
Norwood: NW2.5

Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

@yettee @blackg @rclark



I'm sure we've all heard about this by now.

Yettee, bro. Tell me more about how wonderful Morocco is, I'm sure you've lived there too.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1637
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3601
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by Admin » 5 months ago

"But that doesn't mean anything" is the ultimate answer you will get. Do not get angry about it, it's moral/cultural relativism, postmodernism and ultimately willful blindness run amok.

I get their thought patterns, I get that they want to dig a shelter in a corner of reality and try to live there. This is a scary world out there, much scarier than they think, which is why all those naive people in that Paul Joseph Watson video got slaughtered.

At least, they showed us that they were not kidding, they truly believed that evil was a human construct, and that all humans and cultures were equal. It's not even courage here though, it's stupidity, they thought everything was going to be fine.

I can get carried away over this subject, and my fiancée often has to bring me back to earth. She agrees with me though, she sees how the current state of affair could lead to bloodbaths and death camps, yeah yeah, doom and gloom, but she's more like "well, we can't do anything about it right now".

I especially started to see the patterns that could, no, that will lead us there after I finished reading Jordan Peterson's Maps of Meaning. When he quotes Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn or Viktor Frankl being woken up at 4am to be taken by force to the death camps, man that shit will ice your blood right there.

Make no mistake, those naive fucks out there who tell you that "everything will be fine", "we just need to be nicer", "don't be racist" will get us there sooner than you think if we let them. And of course I'm not talking about using force (again, where @That Guy and I disagree), but at least, ridicule them, hard, fight them. Even if it's goddamn hard, and it is, you quickly lose your shit talking to these people who side with evil. Yeah again, I'm not mincing my words. This is no joke, and this not a fucking game.

You're fighting evil itself. No, evil doesn't wake up one morning and starts walking the streets with its black boots, raping and destroying the village, it starts in the heart of those people, those enablers of evil who will tell you:

"But that doesn't mean anything."'

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1990
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

Admin wrote:
5 months ago
"But that doesn't mean anything" is the ultimate answer you will get. Do not get angry about it, it's moral/cultural relativism, postmodernism and ultimately willful blindness run amok.

I get their thought patterns, I get that they want to dig a shelter in a corner of reality and try to live there. This is a scary world out there, much scarier than they think, which is why all those naive people in that Paul Joseph Watson video got slaughtered.

At least, they showed us that they were not kidding, they truly believed that evil was a human construct, and that all humans and cultures were equal. It's not even courage here though, it's stupidity, they thought everything was going to be fine.

I can get carried away over this subject, and my fiancée often has to bring me back to earth. She agrees with me though, she sees how the current state of affair could lead to bloodbaths and death camps, yeah yeah, doom and gloom, but she's more like "well, we can't do anything about it right now".

I especially started to see the patterns that could, no, that will lead us there after I finished reading Jordan Peterson's Maps of Meaning. When he quotes Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn or Viktor Frankl being woken up at 4am to be taken by force to the death camps, man that shit will ice your blood right there.

Make no mistake, those naive fucks out there who tell you that "everything will be fine", "we just need to be nicer", "don't be racist" will get us there sooner than you think if we let them. And of course I'm not talking about using force (again, where @That Guy and I disagree), but at least, ridicule them, hard, fight them. Even if it's goddamn hard, and it is, you quickly lose your shit talking to these people who side with evil. Yeah again, I'm not mincing my words. This is no joke, and this not a fucking game.

You're fighting evil itself. No, evil doesn't wake up one morning and starts walking the streets with its black boots, raping and destroying the village, it starts in the heart of those people, those enablers of evil who will tell you:

"But that doesn't mean anything."'
Well said

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1260
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1707

Re: Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
@yettee @blackg @rclark



I'm sure we've all heard about this by now.

Yettee, bro. Tell me more about how wonderful Morocco is, I'm sure you've lived there too.
Yeah but I've never promoted cultural relevatism or open borders, myself.
If think these policies are naive at best and destructive at worse.

All these cases of gullible Westerners being killed while traveling through Middle Eastern and North African countries is really not surprising to me.
While tragic, it's really not surprising.

Also... These killings are being carried out by barbaric murderers who adopt a strain of Islam that most Islamic scholars agree is a perversion of true Islam.
Flatten my earth

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1637
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3601
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by Admin » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
Also... These killings are being carried out by barbaric murderers who adopt a strain of Islam that most Islamic scholars agree is a perversion of true Islam.
That's what they will say but Islam encourages its followers to lie to further the expansion of Islam.

This is true Islam, an ideology which can almost only be spread through violence, subjugation and lies.

So the scholars will lie and say that it's a religion of peace, while nothing could be further from the truth.

Because as I've said, the truth does not matter, worse it is inconvenient, because it will stop Islam from saving face in the eyes of the kufars (non Muslims).

When that fails, and it's failing more and more every day as the mecreants are waking up to what Islam truly is, the next step is violence: machine guns, blowing themselves to pieces to kill innocents and as a result, a constant climate of fear for their ennemies.

Make no mistake, taken to its final conclusion, this is Islam. And their alliance with the radical left is not surprising as both use the same tactics and have the same goal: the annihilation of everything that's good in this world.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 926
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2514
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by Rudiger » 5 months ago

I actually had meant to post Paul Joseph Watson's video myself, mainly because I didn't realise just how many stories have come out about this and he does a great run-through of them (I only remember a few of them).

The amazing thing is that when the story broke, the media completely downplayed how these girls were basically trying to prove a point by staying out in such territory.

I don't think anyone would say they "deserved" this (which is what you'd be instantly accused of suggesting if you were to comment on their Facebook posts) but this is a simple result of being utterly stupid, just like those cyclists in Tajikistan, what did you really expect? You were always tempting fate.

The other thing is that this story was initially reported as like 3 brutal killers who acted in a moment of madness, even though police had released the fact that an entire terror cell was being investigated and this was absolutely calculated. They knew these girls were out there and they planned this, why?

Because God commands it, or some shit. Disgraceful, and what's also a disgrace is the rush to cover up the true motives and what happened out there.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1091
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1203
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

A good Netflix movie for some people here

Post by rclark » 5 months ago

This is a good movie, that I think would benefit some people.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/net ... 00829.html
REMAIN CALM, DON'T GET EMBALMED.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1990
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: A good Netflix movie for some people here

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

rclark wrote:
5 months ago
This is a good movie, that I think would benefit some people.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/net ... 00829.html
Yeah, you know I think that article is on to something.

It's unfortunate that so many Americans are a turning a blind eye to more and more white people giving a shit about their race instead of joining in with them.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 234
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 655
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by yettee » 5 months ago

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
@yettee @blackg @rclark

Yettee, bro. Tell me more about how wonderful Morocco is, I'm sure you've lived there too.
? I've never been to, or lived in, Morocco.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1260
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1707

Re: Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

yettee wrote:
5 months ago
? I've never been to, or lived in, Morocco.
Have you been to Australia yettee?
Admin wrote:
5 months ago
That's what they will say but Islam encourages its followers to lie to further the expansion of Islam.

This is true Islam, an ideology which can almost only be spread through violence, subjugation and lies.

So the scholars will lie and say that it's a religion of peace, while nothing could be further from the truth.

Because as I've said, the truth does not matter, worse it is inconvenient, because it will stop Islam from saving face in the eyes of the kufars (non Muslims).

When that fails, and it's failing more and more every day as the mecreants are waking up to what Islam truly is, the next step is violence: machine guns, blowing themselves to pieces to kill innocents and as a result, a constant climate of fear for their ennemies.

Make no mistake, taken to its final conclusion, this is Islam. And their alliance with the radical left is not surprising as both use the same tactics and have the same goal: the annihilation of everything that's good in this world.
But is this really the case, Fred? If this is the final result of Islam, shouldn't there be chaos and murder every day in the streets of Western countries that hold large Islamic populations?

Wouldn't every Western man, woman and child that comes into contact with those of the Islamic faith be slaughtered by now? What are they (the Islamists) waiting for?

And you speak of the followers of Islam as if they are one big homogeneous group, all believing the same thing and wanting the same outcome once the "conquest of the West" is complete.

I can tell you... if this horrific fairytale were ever miraculously achieved, the first thing these "conquerors" would do would be to form factional groups based on ethnic and sectional identities.
Thus; more fighting, only this time against their own.

The West is too strong for this to ever eventuate.
Flatten my earth

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1637
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3601
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by Admin » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
But is this really the case, Fred? If this is the final result of Islam, shouldn't there be chaos and murder every day in the streets of Western countries that hold large Islamic populations?

Wouldn't every Western man, woman and child that comes into contact with those of the Islamic faith be slaughtered by now? What are they (the Islamists) waiting for?

And you speak of the followers of Islam as if they are one big homogeneous group, all believing the same thing and wanting the same outcome once the "conquest of the West" is complete.

I can tell you... if this horrific fairytale were ever miraculously achieved, the first thing these "conquerors" would do would be to form factional groups based on ethnic and sectional identities.
Thus; more fighting, only this time against their own.

The West is too strong for this to ever eventuate.
blackg, I wasn't born yesterday, the above is an argument every Muslim and his dog (well cat because Muhammad hated dogs) will automatically give when the dangers of Islam are discussed in the media.

"If we Muslims were truly that dangerous, there would be chaos everywhere!"

The thing is, it's true, Muslims are that dangerous, as soon as they become the majority in a country or large enough area. Every Muslim country followed this pattern. How do you think countries like Pakistan got to a 97-99% Muslim population?

Their radicals get there first. And the rest of them barely criticize what they did. When the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists were brutally murdered, your average Muslim (not a radical) would justify it this way: "Well, they've poked fun at Islam so it's no wonder they're going to upset some crazy people out there, it's their fault."

They won't start the take-over now when they're like 10% of the population, they'll get to that later, and when it happens, it will escalate real fast, all they will care about is protecting their brothers against the mecreants who were too blind to submit to Islam.

It gets worse and more evil the deeper you look into how current Muslim countries got there, and why they're not 100% of the population. In Egypt for example, they keep Christians around to torture them, as a scapegoat, because they know that if they don't have that outlet for their resentment and anger, they'll take it out on other Muslims, and as a matter of fact they already do, as they blow up Sufi mosques.

Keep your eyes open, don't be naive and realize that this is no fairy tale. It has already happened in many godforsaken areas of the world.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1091
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1203
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by rclark » 5 months ago

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
@yettee @blackg @rclark



I'm sure we've all heard about this by now.

Yettee, bro. Tell me more about how wonderful Morocco is, I'm sure you've lived there too.
I vacationed there. It was really fun.
REMAIN CALM, DON'T GET EMBALMED.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1260
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1707

Re: Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

Admin wrote:
5 months ago
In Egypt for example, they keep Christians around to torture them, as a scapegoat, because they know that if they don't have that outlet for their resentment and anger, they'll take it out on other Muslims, and as a matter of fact they already do, as they blow up Sufi mosques.
They keep Christians around? Again you're believing these Muslims all speak with one voice. This time in Egypt.

So the only thing that keeps the minority Coptics safe is that they make for good scapegoats to prevent Muslims turning there hate onto one and other?
But they already do that too by burning Sufi mosques, you admit.

And yes, I know how Pakistan became a majority Muslim nation.
It had a Muslim majority at birth when it split from India in 1947, that's how.
Flatten my earth

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 234
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 655
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by yettee » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
Have you been to Australia yettee?
I haven't been. I should, one of my best friends is an aussie. And he's quite cool. To be honest I've always been most attracted to and thus visited places that are or have been very much in the thick of the action in history and world politics (given our conversation here we're probably all kinda that same in this way)... Beijing, Moscow, various former Soviet republics and satellite states etc. And I love Asia so I've spent a lot of time in a number of countries there. Australia has always seemed like a mellow and disconnected place to me. Though I know in reality it's also very connected, more and more so. I'd like to visit you and the refugees you mentioned that you are housing sometime :D

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 308
Joined: 6 months ago
Reputation: 943
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by EvilLocks » 5 months ago

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
@yettee @blackg @rclark



I'm sure we've all heard about this by now.

Yettee, bro. Tell me more about how wonderful Morocco is, I'm sure you've lived there too.
I know about this case, one of the girls is Norwegian and was an acquaintance of a guy I went to school with. Really terrible, apparently they beheaded the girls or at least one of them and filmed it and sent it to their family members.
En får væra som en er når'n itte vart som en sku :thumbup:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests