What are you guys like in real life compared to your forum personality?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 8 months ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
I'm a totally different person in real life than I am on these forums.
Same here. I don't talk politics at all in real life. I only talk politics here.

I do a lot of venting (pent-up anger/frustration about hair loss) here. And ludicrous as it may sound I think it actually helps me to have a place to vent. I can't vent my anger/frustration out in the real world.

Added in 2 minutes 57 seconds:
Johnt1997 wrote:
1 year ago
Dude that is some intense conversation for a lunch break haha, also how the hell did the conversation flip from talking about honeymoons to the israel/Palestine question haha 😉

That guy sounds like an idiot...terrorism is not right; regardless of anyone's political persuasions. I know someone's personal opinion shouldn't be put down but some people's are just wrong.

This is partly why i hate discussing politics, religion, etc with people i don't know well. Some people can get quite aggressive in making their point to you and i can't be bothered with the confrontation
I wouldn't give much credence to much of what Admin posts. He's a bullshit artist. He's the first and (still) the only poster to be banned from all 3 of the top hairloss websites for posting too many bullshit stories for other posters to read. And he usually makes his bullshit stories long (so he can waste more of the reader's time) so as soon as you see a post from Admin quickly move on from the post if it's long. There's a high probability that it's bullshit engineered to waste you time. He gets his rocks off from making other posters waste their time.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 8 months ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
I'm a totally different person in real life than I am on these forums.
Me too :straight-smile:
Or, I'm kinda the same inside my head, but what I present to the world is quite different. I'm very shy and take a long time to warm up to people. I'm pretty soft spoken.
Here I feel like I can say whatever I want without being judged, and if people here do judge me it's not the end of the world, since I don't know anybody here IRL.
I never talk about beautiful women with people IRL, never talk about hair loss or anything like what I usually talk about here.
Inside my head it's a different story though, it's a confusing world of worries, a carousel of random thoughts, and sometimes pretty dark ones. I feel like I let out only half of my inner thoughts even here.
Very few people know the real me.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 8 months ago

Sexier
Look, fat...