HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 994
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2637
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by Rudiger » 7 months ago

layabout wrote:
7 months ago
Should I leak the message Wolf Pack sent me about Fred?
Sure buddy what did you write to yourself this time?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2022
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by JasonStatham » 7 months ago

It seems that I got permabanned on HairLossTalk. Some weeks ago I checked and it said I can log in back around January 26th. I guess he changed his mind.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1144
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by rclark » 7 months ago

Last edited by rclark 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2022
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by JasonStatham » 7 months ago

rclark wrote:
7 months ago
The lack of fathers in this documentary is disturbing.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1144
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by rclark » 7 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
7 months ago
The lack of fathers in this documentary is disturbing.
I am the first to admit the U.S.A is far from perfect.

It's probably not that far from Europe though.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2022
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by JasonStatham » 7 months ago

rclark wrote:
7 months ago
I am the first to admit the U.S.A is far from perfect.

It's probably not that far from Europe though.
I talked so much shit about Europe. We are not better than the US. The video above I just skipped trough it (so I may have missed the father's but I don't think so) and what I see is a documentary of single mothers children.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 994
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2637
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by Rudiger » 6 months ago

When the forum was down for me earlier I actually went on HairLossTalk out of boredom.

I now think Wolf is literally like half the forum (or at least the Impact section which is what I mainly read), all these newbie NPC account's that are just shit, it definitely wouldn't surprise me if he's saving face with like 20 alt accounts, trying to make the place look like it's still busy.

But the posts from these alt accounts are so similar, and sound exactly from Wolf's one-dimensional mind "what will the culture of bald guys on HairLossTalk relate to?", he's seen what gets a popular reaction in the past and he wants to emulate it. All these posts or topics that start with "I'm sorry for another venting thread guys but I need to get this off my chest!!!" in his mind that's like gold, it creates a genuine character, in his mind people's reaction is "yeah it's another venting thread but y'know, he did acknowledge it so maybe I'll warm to this".

Of course he has all these alt accounts so he can Like the thread a handful of times to make it look popular anyway. Something about the fact he probably thinks this is being really clever, it kinda irks me, but mainly I find it hilarious. When you read things from a Wolf perspective of trying to be someone likeable on a baldness forum, there's so many layers with regards to the context, that are incredibly funny.

It's amazing what goes through that head of his, in the worst possible way.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 380
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1095
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by EvilLocks » 6 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
6 months ago
When the forum was down for me earlier I actually went on HairLossTalk out of boredom.

I now think Wolf is literally like half the forum (or at least the Impact section which is what I mainly read), all these newbie NPC account's that are just shit, it definitely wouldn't surprise me if he's saving face with like 20 alt accounts, trying to make the place look like it's still busy.

But the posts from these alt accounts are so similar, and sound exactly from Wolf's one-dimensional mind "what will the culture of bald guys on HairLossTalk relate to?", he's seen what gets a popular reaction in the past and he wants to emulate it. All these posts or topics that start with "I'm sorry for another venting thread guys but I need to get this off my chest!!!" in his mind that's like gold, it creates a genuine character, in his mind people's reaction is "yeah it's another venting thread but y'know, he did acknowledge it so maybe I'll warm to this".

Of course he has all these alt accounts so he can Like the thread a handful of times to make it look popular anyway. Something about the fact he probably thinks this is being really clever, it kinda irks me, but mainly I find it hilarious. When you read things from a Wolf perspective of trying to be someone likeable on a baldness forum, there's so many layers with regards to the context, that are incredibly funny.

It's amazing what goes through that head of his, in the worst possible way.
But why would he do that? Does he even get paid to be a moderator on HairLossTalk? I doubt it... What does he get out of making the place look busy? I'm not saying that's not the case but we just don't know. It would take one looney person to create multiple fake accounts to make a hair loss forum that he's moderating at FOR FREE look busy. I would never bother to do that :problem:
I would feel sorry for a person that does such a thing. But I just can't bring myself to believe that Wolf Pack would truly go to those lengths.
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
6 months ago
But why would he do that? Does he even get paid to be a moderator on HairLossTalk? I doubt it... What does he get out of making the place look busy? I'm not saying that's not the case but we just don't know. It would take one looney person to create multiple fake accounts to make a hair loss forum that he's moderating at FOR FREE look busy. I would never bother to do that :problem:
I would feel sorry for a person that does such a thing. But I just can't bring myself to believe that WP would truly go to those lengths.
I find it hard to believe that Wolf Pack is doing these things too. It's not something a guy like Wolf Pack would stoop to.
She packed my bags last night

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2022
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by JasonStatham » 6 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
6 months ago
But the posts from these alt accounts are so similar, and sound exactly from Wolf's one-dimensional mind "what will the culture of bald guys on HairLossTalk relate to?", he's seen what gets a popular reaction in the past and he wants to emulate it. All these posts or topics that start with "I'm sorry for another venting thread guys but I need to get this off my chest!!!" in his mind that's like gold, it creates a genuine character, in his mind people's
As much as I love conspiracies and stuff about Wolf Pack cause its entertaining, but don't you think its normal that a lot of posts are venting ones? I'm not sure about the past years on hairlosstalk and how the frequency of those "venting threads" was but I found hairlosstalk for this exact reason. To vent.
And I discovered a lot of venting threats and first discovered the term: "fullheads" which was insane to me at that time. Like at what place outside of hairlosstalk you can vent about hairloss? Tell me?

As a German speaker (soon new Arabia), I naturally first discovered alopezia.de but the impact section on that side was full of people you would love Rudiger. I actually would love you there because you would destroy half of the Forum :twisted:
You couldn't make any venting thread without most of the guys telling you: "It doesn't matter bruh...just shave it" while I remember that one guy that told me that and had 5k post and was registered since 2008. Absolutely insane.

Hairlosstalk is for me still the only place that you can vent on. People need that. Or who you gonna talk about this? With your Norwood 1 friends? Your Tinder Matches? I'm sure they love it.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 994
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2637
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by Rudiger » 6 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
6 months ago
But why would he do that? Does he even get paid to be a moderator on HairLossTalk? I doubt it... What does he get out of making the place look busy? I'm not saying that's not the case but we just don't know. It would take one looney person to create multiple fake accounts to make a hair loss forum that he's moderating at FOR FREE look busy. I would never bother to do that :problem:
I would feel sorry for a person that does such a thing. But I just can't bring myself to believe that Wolf Pack would truly go to those lengths.
I would have felt the same way, before that time he deleted 1500 of his own posts (including probably every single one quoted in this thread) in only a few days. And I'm not sure if it's generally realised just how hard that is to do. For me that was just like holy fuck- this guy is absolutely beyond insane. Fred likened it to how narcissists have some sort of like auto-pilot determination, for him to sit there clicking for probably 60 hours or something insane, obsessed with clearing the past and defeating the hate.

But there were other signs of how obsessive he can get about that forum or how he's perceived.

On top of caring about the forum looking busy, I think he probably just finds it fun as well, being these alt accounts, pushing his not so subtle narratives behind a bunch of different names. It's really transparent.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 380
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1095
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by EvilLocks » 6 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
6 months ago
I would have felt the same way, before that time he deleted 1500 of his own posts (including probably every single one quoted in this thread) in only a few days. And I'm not sure if it's generally realised just how hard that is to do. For me that was just like holy fuck- this guy is absolutely beyond insane. Fred likened it to how narcissists have some sort of like auto-pilot determination, for him to sit there clicking for probably 60 hours or something insane, obsessed with clearing the past and defeating the hate.

But there were other signs of how obsessive he can get about that forum or how he's perceived.

On top of caring about the forum looking busy, I think he probably just finds it fun as well, being these alt accounts, pushing his not so subtle narratives behind a bunch of different names. It's really transparent.
If it is true that he spent that many hours deleting his own posts (is there really no short cut to deleting your posts?) his reputation on HairLossTalk must mean an awful lot to him. Which to me screams, maybe he's not as interesting, good-looking or well-liked as he gives impression of. Sometimes people create this persona, of who they wish they were, online. It can reassure them that they are indeed interesting, good-looking or well-liked, even if it's not in real life.
Anyway, I will be careful to make assumptions about Wolf Pack as he has been nothing but nice to me in the past. When I asked him to delete some of my posts when I left HairLossTalk, he tried to help me. And he has been nothing but sweet to me. But I don't really know him, so for all I know it might have been a mask. I did not follow the conflict between Wolf Pack and Admin either, so...

Added in 5 minutes 40 seconds:

I do remember I thought it was tragic when Admin, who'd been a member of HairLossTalk for 10 (?) years was permabanned. I felt like there might have been some personal agenda against him, without knowing in detail what it was about.
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2022
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by JasonStatham » 6 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
6 months ago
If it is true that he spent that many hours deleting his own posts (is there really no short cut to deleting your posts?)
Hairlosstalk is made with the xenforo Forum Software. I did quick google research and it seems that there is no way to delete multiple posts in a fast way other than basically do it by hand.

When I read this discussion about the 1500 Post, I always imagine his 9/10 girlfriend yelling at him half asleep like:


"Wolf Pack sweetie....what you doing?! Come to bed its 2 am..."

"Bitch shut the fuck up" (*goes nervously through his thick hair*)

"Just 1200 Post more and I will slay you with my mediterranean dick"

"Ok whatever..."

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

As I've stated before: the only reason Wolf Pack deleted those 1000 posts was to free up space on already congested threads.
The fact that these threads contained previous arguments with past members is also of some relevance.
These past members are now history so they add no value to the new direction that HairlossTalk is currently heading; hence those threads were removed.
She packed my bags last night

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 994
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2637
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by Rudiger » 6 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
6 months ago
If it is true that he spent that many hours deleting his own posts (is there really no short cut to deleting your posts?) his reputation on HairLossTalk must mean an awful lot to him. Which to me screams, maybe he's not as interesting, good-looking or well-liked as he gives impression of. Sometimes people create this persona, of who they wish they were, online. It can reassure them that they are indeed interesting, good-looking or well-liked, even if it's not in real life.
Anyway, I will be careful to make assumptions about Wolf Pack as he has been nothing but nice to me in the past. When I asked him to delete some of my posts when I left HairLossTalk, he tried to help me. And he has been nothing but sweet to me. But I don't really know him, so for all I know it might have been a mask. I did not follow the conflict between Wolf Pack and Admin either, so...

Added in 5 minutes 40 seconds:

I do remember I thought it was tragic when Admin, who'd been a member of HairLossTalk for 10 (?) years was permabanned. I felt like there might have been some personal agenda against him, without knowing in detail what it was about.
Ya let's see how sweet he is if you start questioning him :sick:

Added in 15 minutes 20 seconds:
JasonStatham wrote:
6 months ago


Hairlosstalk is made with the xenforo Forum Software. I did quick google research and it seems that there is no way to delete multiple posts in a fast way other than basically do it by hand.

When I read this discussion about the 1500 Post, I always imagine his 9/10 girlfriend yelling at him half asleep like:


"Wolf Pack sweetie....what you doing?! Come to bed its 2 am..."

"Bitch shut the fuck up" (*goes nervously through his thick hair*)

"Just 1200 Post more and I will slay you with my mediterranean dick"

"Ok whatever..."
Joke stealer, what are you Any Schumer?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29&p=9224#p9224
Rudiger wrote:
8 months ago
Point being, suddenly his busy life can just stop for wanky forum bullshit. These 19 year old insta models and his highly important occupation can suddenly go on the back burner because macaroni and afro vacancy aren't happy that he made fun of WhitePolarBear, just take a second to think of how fucking bizarre that is.

"Sorry honey I can't come to bed just yet, on that bald guy forum Buckthorn just weighed in on the situation..."
No but that's pretty crazy the experience of Wolf can drum up some very similar thoughts about him.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests