HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

White Ferrari wrote:
2 months ago
Wolf actually PM'ed me saying he deleted post were due to a forum accident (he threw in that Roberto also knew this).

Seems plausible this malfunctioning only affected his posts right :lol:.
Yeah, over 2000 of them.

White Ferrari
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by White Ferrari » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
I know I've said this before but I believe that Wolf Pack actually does live this exotic event-filled life. If not then the reality is very close.
Wolf Pack is a good-looking guy, and as we have discussed ad nauseam on these forums: good looks, along with competent social skills, allows for a life such as the one Wolf Pack is living presently.

Now about this whole 1000 likes business. The way it happened was something like this:

Wolf Pack was mentioning how he had a great weekend partying on a boat with his friends and a few attractive women. I'm pretty sure that the women were in skimpy bikinis.
Anyway, Wolf Pack happened to get in a photo with two of these scantily clad females; he was in the middle with an arm around the two of them.
He posted this photo on his Facebook and then said that any red blooded male would appreciate it and that he would probably receive one hundred "likes" in a matter of minutes.
Another member of HairLossTalk chimed in and said that this photo would likely generate a thousand "likes" in less then ten minutes.
Wolf Pack humbly doubted this claim but graciously accepted the compliment, and thus the 1000 likes and party legend was born.
No, that is actually not how the legend was born.

It comes from this glorious Wolf Pack quote:

"I know one guy maintaining badly diffuse on finasteride for 10 years, everyday he's insecure in every interaction and constantly thinking of cover game, edit pictures, avoid lights, look much older and gets little attention. Meanwhile some of my friends on Facebook with looks get 1k likes and party"

Just cuckg things.

I'll give you that he dosen't claim to get that amount of likes himself though. I haven't seen him do so at least.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

White Ferrari wrote:
2 months ago
No, that is actually not how the legend was born.

It comes from this glorious Wolf Pack quote:

"I know one guy maintaining badly diffuse on finasteride for 10 years, everyday he's insecure in every interaction and constantly thinking of cover game, edit pictures, avoid lights, look much older and gets little attention. Meanwhile some of my friends on Facebook with looks get 1k likes and party"

Just cuckg things.

I'll give you that he dosen't claim to get that amount of likes himself though. I haven't seen him do so at least.
Okay, yes I remember this one. I think.
In this instance Wolf Pack was referring to his friends getting 100 likes. Not himself!

Okay maybe the boat story came later.
Wolf Pack has still unfairly got the tag of being the shallow 1000000 likes guy, and you've just admitted that this concept is related to his friends and not the man himself.

Thanks.
behold the sins of our forefathers

White Ferrari
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by White Ferrari » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
Okay, yes I remember this one. I think.
In this instance Wolf Pack was referring to his friends getting 100 likes. Not himself!

Okay maybe the boat story came later.
Wolf Pack has still unfairly got the tag of being the shallow 1000000 likes guy, and you've just admitted that this concept is related to his friends and not the man himself.

Thanks.
You don't understand.

The quote clearly illustrates how Wolf Pack views something as stupid as getting 1000+ likes on Facebook as being the pinnacle of life.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

White Ferrari wrote:
2 months ago
You don't understand.

The quote clearly illustrates how Wolf pack views something as stupid as getting 1000+ likes on Facebook as being the pinnacle of life.
Nah mate. The point of Wolf Pack telling this story was to give younger guys the impetus to do something about the state of their hair. And do it fast, otherwise a life of potential basement dwelling awaits.

The 1k likes is clearly just a small side bonus, again, added for the point of urgency as Wolf Pack recognizes how important these kind of things are to younger readers.

It pays to read between the lines because Wolf Pack knows what he is doing, unfortunately others with an axe to grind can seem to follow.

layabout
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Post by layabout » 2 months ago

Why does Wolf Pack always have to reference his full head of thick hair even when no one is talking about that?

From this thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... ow.119244/
Wolf Pack wrote:I remember GI Joey (I think) posting about this rapper a while back. He's a classic case of how face is everything for looking attractive. Total cuck face with a full head or not. Look at the contrast there with this beauty. The fall back line of course is he's famous, he can get many models but that doesn't make him attractive. Not to mention celebs also suffer from self esteem issues, even more so since they are in the limelight and is one of their reasons for going off the radar. Ed Sheeran spoke about this at one point too. I respect him for his talent in the sense he must have a pretty large following in the rap scene, but there's no way for him to look good for the girls.

I'd take having no hair and a masculine attractive face, Willis actually looked pretty good back in the day provided he had a tan. No cope from me since I am a thick full head but clearly Willis had balanced masculinity and attractive features even if he was an ordinary guy. I can't say the same for Vin Diesel and The Rock, well he looks hyper masculine and good not necessarily attractive. Logic just screams beta weakling. Part of being content is to do with your image and how you're viewed among other external factors.
Then someone called him out:
jasonstatham wrote:Why do you have to point out in a hair loss forum that you have a thick full of head? Who even does that? Jesus Christ Dude lol.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

layabout wrote:
2 months ago
Why does @Wolf Pack always have to reference his full head of thick hair even when no one is talking about that?

Wolf Pack is only trying to provide inspiration for those wishing to maintain what hair they already have.

Don't read a sinister motive into everything.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

layabout wrote:
2 months ago
Why does Wolf Pack always have to reference his full head of thick hair even when no one is talking about that?

Would you have pointed this out if it hadn't already been pointed out?

I guess it's like earning your stripes lol. It's already been acknowledged so you can pretend to be one of us by looking at Wolf Pack's flaws, it doesn't hurt him (you) anyway as it's already acknowledged, so you can at least gain some insider respect by criticising him. How fucking dumb do you think people are?

A better question: why is Wolf Pack pointing out that Wolf Pack is bragging about his full head?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

layabout
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Post by layabout » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
Would you have pointed this out if it hadn't already been pointed out?

I guess it's like earning your stripes lol. It's already been acknowledged so you can pretend to be one of us by looking at Wolf Pack's flaws, it doesn't hurt him (you) anyway as it's already acknowledged, so you can at least gain some insider respect by criticising him. How fucking dumb do you think people are?

A better question: why is Wolf Pack pointing out that Wolf Pack is bragging about his full head?
I'm not Wolf Pack. I've uploaded pics, how could I be him lol. I'm non-white, extremely unattractive, and just barely an undergrad student. Isn't that guy like a doctor narcy male model or something ?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

layabout wrote:
2 months ago
I'm not Wolf Pack. I've uploaded pics, how could I be him lol. I'm non-white, extremely unattractive, and just barely an undergrad student. Isn't that guy like a doctor narcy male model or something ?
I believe you. Besides, there is only one Wolf Pack.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

layabout wrote:
2 months ago
I'm not Wolf Pack. I've uploaded pics, how could I be him lol.
Most compelling and convincing line of argumentation I've read in forever.

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

White Ferrari wrote:
2 months ago
You don't understand.

The quote clearly illustrates how Wolf Pack views something as stupid as getting 1000+ likes on Facebook as being the pinnacle of life.
Actually the point is that no (!) males apart from celebrities or insta models etc are getting 1000 likes on a Facebook post. It doesn’t happen, period. The way he said it was ridiculous. He doesn’t actually understand or have basic reference of the life he is trying to pretend he exists in. That’s why it’s dumb as fuck. And the whole quote and way he uses “party” is laughable as fuck too. It sound like its satire, he’s a complete idiot for not figuring that out or using a smaller more realistic number.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago
Actually the point is that no (!) males apart from celebrities or insta models etc are getting 1000 likes on a Facebook post. It doesn’t happen, period. The way he said it was ridiculous. He doesn’t actually understand or have basic reference of the life he is trying to pretend he exists in. That’s why it’s dumb as fuck. And the whole quote and way he uses “party” is laughable as fuck too. It sound like its satire, he’s a complete idiot for not figuring that out or using a smaller more realistic number.
The issue is the fact that most of y'all took Wolf Pack's throwaway line about 1k likes literally.
He only used this exaggerated line to get across the urgency for which some of the newbies should get cracking on an effective hair maintenance regime.

Wolf Pack is always one step ahead.

Mr Big
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Regimen: finasteride

Post by Mr Big » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago

The issue is the fact that most of y'all took Wolf Pack's throwaway line about 1k likes literally.
He only used this exaggerated line to get across the urgency for which some of the newbies should get cracking on an effective hair maintenance regime.

Wolf Pack is always one step ahead.
And you are 2 steps behind. How much has Wolf Pack paid you to be his personal b***h?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Mr Big wrote:
2 months ago
And you are 2 steps behind.
This could be true but I wouldn't know it.

Added in 7 minutes 28 seconds:
Mr Big wrote:
2 months ago
How much has wolf pack paid you to be his personal b***h?
That's between me and Wolf.