HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by Pat » 5 months ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
5 months ago
Exactly. Funny he'd resort to such dumb reasoning, when he himself is nowhere near fit to be a mod. I still stand by my initial assessment that Wolf Pack just pretends to be some pretty boy with a fulfilling life, and is actually a 400lb basement dweller who seldom sees the sun. I can't fathom how else someone would have the time to delete over 1,500 posts in such a short period of time, and gets enjoyment over abusing his powers.
I think Wolf Pack is honest with his positive sides, avoids talking about his negatives, and stretches the truth to make himself seem better than what he actually is. This is evidenced by his lack of talking about his height, and implying that he's an important doctor when in reality he's a nurse.
By doing this he can feel like the validation that he gets on his posts are directed at himself rather than a fantasy character.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 5 months ago

Pat wrote:
5 months ago
I think Wolf Pack is honest with his positive sides, avoids talking about his negatives, and stretches the truth to make himself seem better than what he actually is. This is evidenced by his lack of talking about his height, and implying that he's an important doctor when in reality he's a nurse.
By doing this he can feel like the validation that he gets on his posts are directed at himself rather than a fantasy character.
Yeah I've been explaining this exact point a few times in this thread (most recently with Arjen) and it's a difficult one to understand but I think you wrote exactly what I mean. He has to keep some form of his character in the lies, otherwise he loses that validation and dominance that he feels he deserves in life.

He actually used to acknowledge his height more often until his feud with Fred picked up in the last few years (I made a post where I basically just searched Wolf's posts with "height" "tall" etc.). It's like at some point it broke his brain, he realised potato face has an advantage over him, and height could never be involved in attraction ever again. Impossible.

In fact he used all sorts of mental gymnastics to try and convince himself that he isn't wasn't just irrelevant, it was a fucking negative. The larger dire wolf was too slow and became extinct, the largest dinosaurs were the first to die out, absolutely insane.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 5 months ago

Pat wrote:
5 months ago
I think he shies away from talking about height because he's already outed himself as manlet. He's revealed he isn't tall, therefore he can't backpedal and claim out of the blue that he's 6'2 because people will call bullshit. I believe Wolf Pack to be a pathological liar who stretches the truth at times, and creates outright lies at others.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

Don't we all tell a white lie and stretch the truth from time to time?
What Wolf Pack has supposedly done is really no different than what you all have done at times.

Not only that, most of the guys in your social groups probably stretch the truth way more than Wolf Pack has ever done.

So what are you gonna do? Drag your friends over the coals the way you are all doing to Wolf Pack?
De-friend every person in your life who has harmlessly stretched the truth for the sake of a good story?

No, we all tolerate these kind of things because we recognize that we ourselves do them too.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

White Ferrari
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by White Ferrari » 5 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
5 months ago
Wolf Pack pretending to be a random newbie sending a fake message that's so immature that even Wolf wouldn't say it, but then we look like idiots for believing it.

Except at the core Wolf really is that immature, technically he is saying it after all, he just wouldn't want to publicly reveal how fucking boneheaded he is.

And Wolf you know you fucking ruined HairLossTalk long before anyone else got a chance to.

Hey "layabout" can you pass one simple question to your new pal Wolf Pack (this is so fucking moronic):

Why delete 1500 posts? What are you covering up if you're such a transparent guy and mod, with a big heart and nothing to hide?
Wolf actually PM'ed me saying he deleted post were due to a forum accident (he threw in that Roberto also knew this).

Seems plausible this malfunctioning only affected his posts right :lol:.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
What Wolf Pack has supposedly done is really no different than what you all have done at times.

Not only that, most of the guys in your social groups probably stretch the truth way more than Wolf Pack has ever done.

So what are you gonna do? Drag your friends over the coals the way you are all doing to Wolf Pack?
De-friend every person in your life who has harmlessly stretched the truth for the sake of a good story?

No, we all tolerate these kind of things because we recognize that we ourselves do them too.
Nice way of admitting you're also a bullshit artist.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago

lol if a person acted this way in the real world they'd get their teeth kicked in and have no friends. You can't get away with lies of this size in the real world, its why he's obsessed with his control on a single website, because the real world is where he lacks any.

I actually disagree with Pat, anyone who had a life even remotely as incredible as Wolf pretends to wouldn't be a bitter, compulsively lying psychopathic admin on a hair loss forum. The one thing that Wolf said that made me 99% certain everything was all a complete lie was when he said a Facebook photo of him got something like 1000 likes (I don't remember the exact number, but it was about 3x beyond the realm of absurd). No male apart from instagram models gets even close to that, it was so laughable that at the least it proved that he's too much of an idiot to spread plausible lies, but also didn't actually understand or have an accurate example in his mind of the lifestyle he was trying to portray.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JeanLucBB wrote:
5 months ago
lol if a person acted this way in the real world they'd get their teeth kicked in and have no friends. You can't get away with lies of this size in the real world, its why he's obsessed with his control on a single website, because the real world is where he lacks any.

I actually disagree with Pat, anyone who had a life even remotely as incredible as Wolf pretends to wouldn't be a bitter, compulsively lying psychopathic admin on a hair loss forum. The one thing that Wolf said that made me 99% certain everything was all a complete lie was when he said a Facebook photo of him got something like 1000 likes (I don't remember the exact number, but it was about 3x beyond the realm of absurd). No male apart from instagram models gets even close to that, it was so laughable that at the least it proved that he's too much of an idiot to spread plausible lies, but also didn't actually understand or have an accurate example in his mind of the lifestyle he was trying to portray.
I know I've said this before but I believe that Wolf Pack actually does live this exotic event-filled life. If not then the reality is very close.
Wolf Pack is a good-looking guy, and as we have discussed ad nauseam on these forums: good looks, along with competent social skills, allows for a life such as the one Wolf Pack is living presently.

Now about this whole 1000 likes business. The way it happened was something like this:

Wolf Pack was mentioning how he had a great weekend partying on a boat with his friends and a few attractive women. I'm pretty sure that the women were in skimpy bikinis.
Anyway, Wolf Pack happened to get in a photo with two of these scantily clad females; he was in the middle with an arm around the two of them.
He posted this photo on his Facebook and then said that any red blooded male would appreciate it and that he would probably receive one hundred "likes" in a matter of minutes.
Another member of HairLossTalk chimed in and said that this photo would likely generate a thousand "likes" in less then ten minutes.
Wolf Pack humbly doubted this claim but graciously accepted the compliment, and thus the 1000 likes and party legend was born.

layabout
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Post by layabout » 5 months ago

by the way, I'd like to clarify that I'm not that Wolf Pack guy. Don't worry, Fred. You can rest at it, I was just kidding. I found a funny Wolf Pack post though that he made recently where he was bragging about his luscious full head of hair to some guy and I thought it was hilarious lol. I'll quote it here if I can find it.

I was wrong to have attacked Fred.

I realize know how misguided I was.

I used to be on 'Team Wolf Pack', so to speak, but now I am firmly on "Team Fred" (or I think "Team PolarBear" sounds cooler). After seeing Wolf Pack's recent narcissistic posts on HairLossTalk which make him look like a complete clown I now understand the error of my ways.

Now I'm a reformed person and I have only love and hope and benevolence in my heart. Fred, my sincerest apologies. Before I thought making fun of people and deriding them was something amusing, but now I am a changed person. Please, forgive me for saying mean things about your hair transplants. I am deeply contrite, and want to extend the olive branch. My heart has become so magniloquent now. All I want to do is help balding men. No one should suffer through this. Fred, I wish I could snap my fingers and restore your head to nw0, full density in a nanosecond. And I wish the same for all guy who have been afflicted by this curse.

by the way, if I could give any kind of constructive advice to you Fred, I would say you should do some neck training because you would look better with a thicker neck. That's all. Just looking out for you

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 5 months ago

There's an old saying the United States. The fish stinks from the head down. In the case of HairLossTalk, that is not
exactly true.

Sometimes the body stinks from the hand that points the finger, when the head is just covered in shit.

So the hand that wipes it, just gets recycled in that case ^^^.

I don't know, I feel like with my Computer Science degree, gives me the background to talk
about this. :lol: :D :lol:

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

layabout wrote:
5 months ago
I found a funny Wolf Pack post though that he made recently where he was bragging about his luscious full head of hair to some guy and I thought it was hilarious lol. I'll quote it here if I can find it.
Find something more mature to do instead.

Added in 1 hour 8 minutes 23 seconds:
layabout wrote:
5 months ago
I was wrong to have attacked Fred.

I realize know how misguided I was.

I used to be on 'Team Wolf Pack', so to speak, but now I am firmly on "Team Fred" (or I think "Team PolarBear" sounds cooler). After seeing Wolf Pack's recent narcissistic posts on HairLossTalk which make him look like a complete clown I now understand the error of my ways.

Now I'm a reformed person and I have only love and hope and benevolence in my heart. Fred, my sincerest apologies. Before I thought making fun of people and deriding them was something amusing, but now I am a changed person. Please, forgive me for saying mean things about your hair transplants. I am deeply contrite, and want to extend the olive branch. My heart has become so magniloquent now. All I want to do is help balding men. No one should suffer through this. Fred, I wish I could snap my fingers and restore your head to nw0, full density in a nanosecond. And I wish the same for all guy who have been afflicted by this curse.

by the way, if I could give any kind of constructive advice to you Fred, I would say you should do some neck training because you would look better with a thicker neck. That's all. Just looking out for you
I don't like the sound of this. Now you are being condescending to Fred. Show him respect. Blow me!

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by JasonStatham » 5 months ago

@layabout

This is me during my morning routine.

Whatever it takes.
Attachments
mmb-neck-training.jpg
mmb-neck-training.jpg (149.39 KiB) Viewed 664 times

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 5 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
5 months ago
@layabout

Whatever it takes.
I've wanted to start this routine for some time, but then I'd need to re-buy all my shirts in a different collar-size. :cry:

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JasonStatham wrote:
5 months ago
@layabout

Whatever it takes.
What exactly is this neck guy doing? Seriously, explain how this works, please.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by JasonStatham » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
What exactly is this neck guy doing? Seriously, explain how this works, please.
A headband with weight on it.

It will make you from a balding pedo, to a Jason Statham Alpha in no time!