HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

My Christmas gift to Admin.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

I just read the Novel response. I have to admit that I like to trigger people (I know some people hate this word) but you can't tell me I haven't had a huge success with Wolf Pack. He obviously is very triggered at my picture and the hair results lol. Why would a guy with a hot 9/10 girlfriend and nice thick hair, writing novels to a random guy that he himselves calls a obese 5/10 lol.

I can see now why you guys write so much about Wolf Pack. It's kind of funny to trigger this guy.

Now I'm going back to bed with my girlfriend and my 12k Dollar Hair transplant. Polish women by the way love obese men (78kg Mister Wolf Pack is not even obese in Somalia).

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
I just read the Novel response. I have to admit that I like to trigger people (I know some people hate this word) but you can't tell me I haven't had a huge success with Wolf Pack. He obviously is very triggered at my picture and the hair results lol. Why would a guy with a hot 9/10 girlfriend and nice thick hair, writing novels to a random guy that he himself calls a obese 5/10 lol.

I can see now why you guys write so much about Wolf Pack. It's kind of funny to trigger this guy.

Now I'm going back to bed with my girlfriend and my 12k Dollar Hair transplant. Polish women by the way love obese men (78kg Mister Wolf Pack is not even obese in Somalia).
Yeah, there's a problem here though. Narcissists never go after people unless they think they can get to them. Many people have said much worse than what you told him, like macaroni for example, and he didn't go after them. Why? Because he knew, he just knew he wouldn't be able to get to them.

I'm afraid it says something about you, and me or @Rudiger back in the day. The way that you try to bait him, to make him aware of how incoherent he is, or to fight back tell him that you care, it's an indicator that you're still advertising yourself as a prey to the narcissist. He smelled blood and went after you, without a care about how it could affect his image. Can't you see? The guy lives for that shit, he's having fun.

Narcissists are deeply evil but also cowardly, they only go after the low-hanging fruits. We know who Wolf Pack is, we know he's deeply insecure and malevolent. His novel didn't make me laugh or give me any satisfaction, I just saw a re-run of a lot of things he's said to me. You're not hurting him by doing that, he's already hurting all the time, all you do is hurting yourself as he tries to suck you into the black void that he is.

Now you could say you don't care but that's not the point, you shouldn't spend your time trying to bait narcissists, understand this: he loves it when you do that, the only time he feels alive is when he can write one of those novels to try to hurt someone, finally he's found a vessel to carry all the horrible thoughts he has about himself. If your ban ever gets lifted, I'd advise you to never engage him directly again or even in this thread.

It's different from what I'm doing, I'm just exposing him without going after him directly, "here is what he does" and that's it. It's not for him, it's for the audience, it's to make sure that only good people come to this forum, using him as a tool, a very interesting case study, that's one of the goals here. The ultimate goal that I hope will come about one day is him and this thread sinking into oblivion.

Let him struggle on his own as he makes increasingly desperate attempts to get our (well mainly my of course) attention. I know I'm still guilty of giving him attention here but I always try to do it in a detached manner. It was OK for us to care and to fight back the good way (that means not becoming like him by the way), we've displayed what makes us human, and make no mistake, that's the very thing he's after.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin it's nice you write all this but I'm a bit different than you are. I check this site obviously often and click on the links you or Rudiger or who ever post here about Wolf Pack. I read the links and give small to medium responses and just shit my stuff in it.

You can call me a troll which might be true but my point is that I wasn't looking for the perfect post to trigger this guy but by "mistake" I did. But now I have a urge to fuck with him honestly xD but I trust you Admin that there is no point in it for doing it (which is what I said in the past for different reasons than yours).

I'm sure Wolf Pack is reading this thread so I will add my 12k Dollar Hair without "filters" here. Enjoy.
Attachments
IMG_20181231_115011.jpg
IMG_20181231_115011.jpg (224.75 KiB) Viewed 648 times

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
Admin it's nice you write all this but I'm a bit different than you are. I check this site obviously often and click on the links you or Rudiger or who ever post here about Wolf Pack. I read the links and give small to medium responses and just shit my stuff in it.

You can call me a troll which might be true but my point is that I wasn't looking for the perfect post to trigger this guy but by "mistake" I did. But now I have a urge to fuck with him honestly xD but I trust you Admin that there is no point in it for doing it (which is what I said in the past for different reasons than yours).

I'm sure Wolf Pack is reading this thread so I will add my 12k Dollar Hair without "filters" here. Enjoy.
You can do that if you find it entertaining, I just think it's not wise to feed or even to try to hurt those people, even if you feel they deserve it. As I've said, you're not going to hurt them or achieve anything worthwhile by doing that, you're just feeding evil.

He does not care about the picture above (on which your hair looks amazing by the way!), he will manage to take it apart in ways you haven't thought of and by lying of course. What I'm saying is, be careful, you could be sucked into this before you know it. And he's decided to go after you because he knows there's a good chance it might happen. What he craves is a long battle that you will not win.

It's as he tried to say to me through his @layabout account on here, behind the vague threats and scare tactics: I can do this forever, and you can't, even though I wasn't doing anything. But it's something you should understand about narcissists, they get stronger and feed off the negative energy you spend trying to trigger them while you get weaker and exhausted trying to fight back.

You think you're laughing at them but they're the ones actually laughing at you.

It's OK though, I'm not mad at you for that, what I'm saying is that it could be avoided and you should understand that you're not hurting him by with those direct attacks, he revels in them, it keeps him and the evil inhabiting him alive, hurting himself and others in the process. It's not pointless, because you're playing into his hand even if you don't realize it. I've just realized that your ban will be probably temporary, because he knows he can extract value from you.

But he will only get it if you decide to play his game. You wouldn't go after a child who's acting incoherent and hurting, right? In a sense that's who you're dealing with here. Just ignore him and leave him be. Like I do, wish him the best, and I truly mean that.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Don't you think he just gets mad because you and I had good results and we were open enough to show pictures? Or do I think too simplisticly and it is his very own narcissistic personality?

Well we won't find out and I'm banned now as well. It's just very childish to call a guy names and don't even let him respond and just ban lol. He is hiding behind his stolen Chad pictures and we are both at least showed our faces and more important our hair. But it's all filters and fake I guess.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
Don't you think he just gets mad because you and I had good results and we were open enough to show pictures? Or do I think too simplistically and it is his very own narcissistic personality?

Well we won't find out and I'm banned now as well. It's just very childish to call a guy names and don't even let him respond and just ban lol. He is hiding behind his stolen Chad pictures and we are both at least showed our faces and more important our hair. But it's all filters and fake I guess.
It's much deeper than that I'm afraid. Narcissists are out to destroy anything that's good, anyone that's good, functional, loving, etc. That's the gist of it, so the best you can do is take it as a compliment and ignore them. It's not that he thinks or plans anything, that's just what he does, it's automatic.

Scientifically, it's a survival mechanism, symbolically, it's the very manifestation of evil in this world.

Framing it in religious terms helps tremendously because you realize at a point that looking at it from a scientific point of view is just not enough. So in religious terms, remember that you have free will and evil can only enter your house if you let it.

It's a choice you make, do not feed evil, or do not feed the troll as the famous internet saying goes.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
Don't you think he just gets mad because you and I had good results and we were open enough to show pictures? Or do I think too simplisticly and it is his very own narcissistic personality?

Wolf Pack definitely a big pussy when it comes to fighting people online. He has to ban them, and it's funny to watch someone who
claims to be a doctor crack.

Here's a paragraph he wrote yesterday, as we can see, even he can't follow his own "basis rules" (his words, he obviously met to say basic).

Wolf Pack answering another question he doesn't like:
Wolf Pack wrote: Now something more important. Banning someone on a forum is not illegal even if someone says boo or nothing - it's at the jurisdiction of the staff. People get banned everywhere and argue/swear, sometimes it's the mods fault, sometimes the other person or miscommunication. I know who you are, I've been told although I haven't read it much. There is something illegal you have been engaging in for months (with evidence) and it's confirmed by my friend in the forces. Unless you want me to also add you into this mix of identifying and reporting for public safety, keep your distance from me and save your pseudo "questions." I don't mind a few people talking about me even with fantasy, it's cool but sad that some are wasting time over me. But when it's crazy behaviour such as I was informed very recently there was encouragement to send a jihadist to my door or encouraging direct stalking - I will act because this is now illegal and you don't see me engaging in the same despite the options and information we have.
His "forces" are telling him this. It's funny how overreactive he gets when things on the Internet are said about him, but this is
something he has been doing since 2016, for over two years now to other people.

The entire post he is posting twenty paragraphs, hoping to hide his bullshit. It's pathetic.

He's definitely cracking. Let's face it, if shaving his head for a hair transplant made him feel inferior, and suffering, imagine what
would happen in real life.

He's cracking because he's getting a taste of his own medicine.

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago

in my opinion you would have been best off going with a surgeon like Erdogan that is more aggressive with their hairlines, but your result definitely looks good. Can you post before pics?

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 2 months ago

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
It seems he's still a moderator over there:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/m ... ujo.81523/

I asked myself the same question in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29&p=2439#p2439
I wonder why he still has the Moderator title when it seems like he's powerless to Wolfy and Roberto.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago
in my opinion you would have been best off going with a surgeon like Erdogan that is more aggressive with their hairlines, but your result definitely looks good. Can you post before pics?
The hair line was from the beginning very conservative because I have a bald father and 28 for a hair transplant is still young. Im now more than happy to even have a hair line after years of not. I will look how the results are in 6 months and maybe lower a bit the hair line or accept it. I just have to be careful to not go full BDD and wanting more and more. But Hattingen as you also know, is knowing for not doing Turkish low hairlines. So I'm pretty sure he will tell me to come back to him in 5+ years.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
2 months ago
I wonder why he still has the Moderator title when it seems like he's powerless to Wolfy and Roberto.
According to Wolf Pack himself, Augustin is "not able to perform his job duties". :lol:

Does that mean lie about people, and write bad things after they are banned? Because if so,
Wolf Pack definitely excelled at his job duties.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
It's much deeper than that I'm afraid. Narcissists are out to destroy anything that's good, anyone that's good, functional, loving, etc. That's the gist of it, so the best you can do is take it as a compliment and ignore them. It's not that he thinks or plans anything, that's just what he does, it's automatic.

Scientifically, it's a survival mechanism, symbolically, it's the very manifestation of evil in this world.

Framing it in religious terms helps tremendously because you realize at a point that looking at it from a scientific point of view is just not enough. So in religious terms, remember that you have free will and evil can only enter your house if you let it.

It's a choice you make, do not feed evil, or do not feed the troll as the famous internet saying goes.
You don't understand hair loss suffering, @Admin. You see Wolf Pack suffered just like everyone else.

He was a Norwood three in his late twenties. :o He had to suffer the humiliation of shaving his head, and getting
a transplant to make him a Norwood one. :oops: :oops:

Here is an excerpt on his pain and suffering, and his explanation for bad mouthing JasonStatham, after he banned him.

wolf_pack_cracks.png
wolf_pack_cracks.png (100.1 KiB) Viewed 471 times

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

I admit that I would not have expected Wolf Pack to respond like this. We shared a lot of PMs together, he came off as a chill guy. I can understand being enraged by internet flames (lol I've been there), but given that he should move on. It's not as though he has a genuine stake in these forums, I don't think that Admin is paying him (with what money?), and few if any of us know his real name (I don't). He also had a kid recently, so there shouldn't be any time for this.

Deleting 1,500 posts was overkill. He can just delete his account and move on at any point. He's gotten what he needed from the site, and he himself has written that the community works best when people come in, take what they need to know, and then move on.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
According to Wolf Pack himself, Augustin is "not able to perform his job duties". :lol:

Does that mean lie about people, and write bad things after they are banned? Because if so,
Wolf Pack definitely excelled at his job duties.
Exactly. Funny he'd resort to such dumb reasoning, when he himself is nowhere near fit to be a mod. I still stand by my initial assessment that Wolf Pack just pretends to be some pretty boy with a fulfilling life, and is actually a 400lb basement dweller who seldom sees the sun. I can't fathom how else someone would have the time to delete over 1,500 posts in such a short period of time, and gets enjoyment over abusing his powers.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind