HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by Rudiger » 5 months ago

layabout wrote:
5 months ago
Message from Wolf Pack:

"It's not my fault you can't get laid. Stop sending your members to ruin HairLossTalk."
Wolf Pack pretending to be a random newbie sending a fake message that's so immature that even Wolf wouldn't say it, but then we look like idiots for believing it.

Except at the core Wolf really is that immature, technically he is saying it after all, he just wouldn't want to publicly reveal how fucking boneheaded he is.

And Wolf you know you fucking ruined HairLossTalk long before anyone else got a chance to.

Hey "layabout" can you pass one simple question to your new pal Wolf Pack (this is so fucking moronic):

Why delete 1500 posts? What are you covering up if you're such a transparent guy and mod, with a big heart and nothing to hide?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

layabout wrote:
5 months ago
Message from Wolf Pack:

"It's not my fault you can't get laid. Stop sending your members to ruin HairLossTalk."
No mate, Fred can get laid and I have seen the photographic evidence. Quite impressive.

He just has an unhealthy hang-up with Wolf Pack that at times borders on homoeroticism. So does @Rudiger, it seems.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

layabout wrote:
5 months ago
Message from HairLossTalk:

Listen you perma-NW7s, because I'm only going to say this once and when an emissary has given his message he must do what all emissaries sent on special missions do, i.e, turn around and leave with some swirling dust in his wake. I've had just about enough of the ne'er-do-wells from this forum going on over to the motherlode forum HairLossTalk and trying to foment outrage and distemper the proper order of proceedings. You have been warned once to not spread your resentful and bitter negativity which as colored your souls to the very last fibroblast.

We will no longer kindly put up with such offensives on our forum, which we intend to keep pristine and immaculate from the corrupting and mentally ill mind of TheWhitePolarBear, aka the notorious coper Fred the Belgian. Fred, a certain member from HairLossTalk also had a special message he told me to deliver to you personally and that message is:

"I'm still better looking than you and I know you envy my vast stores of wealth, but today won't be the day you best me, old deranged Bud' Fredster. It's like in Belgium, when they make their chocolates and the master chocolatier is pouring his heart and soul into the day's labors of concocting the perfect confectionery of cacao, that's my style. There's more Belgian artisanry in me than you, Fred. I'm the Belgian chocolatier of dealing out psychological torment. Stay away from HairLossTalk, if you know what's good for you. Or else my boys will have to teach you a lesson in manners and etiquette."

Peace out.
I had somehow missed this.

I totally stick by what I said before but maybe I didn't explain this properly, but now I stick with it even more.

You are intentionally writing moronic arrogant posts from Wolf, so if it comes to it, you can turn around and say you were trolling, or use your actual Wolf account to deny knowing this "layabout" guy.

But of course, the ironic thing is that these are your actual thoughts Wolf. This is an insight in to how insane how you are.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Just look what Wolf's up to now:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1748131

I mean it's not even clear what he's doing there, the guy he's criticising for poor Like rate only has 20 posts, the Like count is low but it depends on what kind of threads he's replied in at the early stages, he could have just been replying to standard things.

I bet Wolf's pretty proud of Layabout's fairly decent Like rate, of course his actual account was nowhere near that sort of rate (in terms of Likes per post). Of course I also keep an eye on Likes and a person's Like rate, in some cases they can say a lot, but for Wolf it's all about being regarded as super popular and superior. Which is why it eats at him so much that his was always so low, even Johnson at one stage (when he returned and we hadn't figured him out) was getting a ridiculous amount of Likes, but Wolf tried so hard, crafting all his posts, with "content" and gif's, trying so hard to be profound, and very rarely did it land.

Now he's billy big balls going around calling out newbs and their inferior Like rate, it's fucking hilarious.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

Why do we care soo much about what Wolf is doing over there?

It's time to stop this obsession.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

For some reason this post was left open on my browser:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1734529

Sums it up really, we have an old forum member who is respected, wondering what the fuck has happened to the place.

But what makes it even more perfect is that the reply he gets, is from "random phone charger". Because that's the calibre of the place now, and it's not even an obvious troll account with a few posts, it's got a few hundred, because with the standard of things over there such things can thrive and still get attention and probably even approval from others.

All as a result of one man's actions, and the likes of Cuckberto and Admin who stood by passively and didn't care.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 5 months ago

What happened to Agustin? It seems he's still active on HairLossTalk, but just doesn't have moderating powers anymore or something?
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 5 months ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
5 months ago
What happened to Agustin? It seems he's still active on HairLossTalk, but just doesn't have moderating powers anymore or something?
It seems he's still a moderator over there:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/m ... ujo.81523/

I asked myself the same question in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29&p=2439#p2439

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
5 months ago
For some reason this post was left open on my browser:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1734529

Sums it up really, we have an old forum member who is respected, wondering what the fuck has happened to the place
The last couple days, I spent the most time reading that forum (and posting) than I have since probably last year.

It's clear the sensible people have left. Much of the forum now are the deranged users and newbs who are presently arguing in the New Research forum about the classic "baldness and dating" and how "it's all about personality!" cope.

I can't believe they're back to that. Every single one of these guys is in that forum looking for means of treating their hair loss because they know it makes them look sillier and unattractive, but insist that it doesn't really matter because he's a super nice, successful guy!

The absolute state of HairLossTalk...

The reason people make any effort to look nice at all is because we know that we don't like these negative features on other people and that they will feel the same about us if we have or lack certain features, which in turn makes us recognize some inferiority and try to improve it. If this weren't the case, none of us would be bothered about hair loss, fat, etc.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

@JasonStatham now temp banned, why? For politely asking about Wolf's narcissism.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 5 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
5 months ago
@JasonStatham now temp banned, why? For politely asking about Wolf's narcissism.
That's going too far. No wonder he was banned!

Meet me in the men's bathroom, and I might remove @JasonStatham's ban.

Cheers! :lol:
Wolf_Pack.jpg
Wolf_Pack.jpg (11.67 KiB) Viewed 690 times

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rudiger wrote:
5 months ago
You have to wonder how the guy would fare in real life when playful banter is thrown at him. As they say in Dutch, in every other post, he'll give you several assists to score. @JasonStatham was not even rude to him, just lightly making fun of his usual narcissism and asking why he had to mention his looks in every other post. And then you saw what unfolded, untrammeled narcissistic rage:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1748459

You get all his usual writing patterns when he suffers narcissistic injury compiled in one post: "you're mentally ill, you're immature, I could ban you, I'll diagnose you over the internet even though I've said one shoudln't do that, you've said yourself that you were not well (I remember @Rudiger got that one too ), you're obese, balding and 5/10, stop trolling, I don't care and I'm not hurt even though I'll write a giant post to explain how much I don't care and I'm not hurt.

All the same insults he's used with me in the past, the reason he thinks they work is because those are his own worst fears and flaws. They all apply to him and have manifested in those temper tantrums, but every now and then, he needs to apply them to another person. This is really a survival strategy for the narcissist, we've seen before that the guy takes all this very seriously, as he's ended up deleting more than 1500 of his posts in a very short period of time.

And then there are all the mentions of all the good people who told him he was great or with who he had a private conversation with once by name. Yep, this is not pathetic at all and really shows us someone who's secure with themselves, so much that he has to write a dissertation to convince us of that every time someone lightly critcizes him while portraying his interlocutor as the most horrible person ever, on the inside and the outside. All too much for one person to carry but this is what happens when a narcissist experiences narcissistic injury.

After that, he let him have just enough time to read the post before banning him, probably permanently. And he gets a like from his enabler Joan after pouring that vitriol on Jason of course. To her, he's still a good guy with a good heart, it's just us who don't get it and don't know the "real him", you see. Oh we've seen enough of his true face. There's really no excuse for defending and encouraging people who shamelessly act this way. But there he is, allowed to keep on acting like that and to remain a moderator with the blessing of Roberto and HairlossTalk's Admin.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

Screenshots, please.

You know how he operates. When the person comes back, Wolf Pack's balls disappear.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

rclark wrote:
5 months ago
Screenshots, please.

You know how he operates. When the person comes back, Wolf Pack's balls disappear.
Don't worry, I always archive his posts with the Wayback Machine. If (well, when) he deletes his posts, I will replace the link above with the archive.org one.

I just archived a more recent version because one member at HairlossTalk is asking a relevant and reasonable question to Wolf Pack, it's quite obvious how this is going to end:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1748784

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Boys will be boys... You don't know what you're talking about here, if you ever had to confront a narcissist in your daily life, you'd probably be one of those people defending the narcissist saying things like "ah come on, he's just kidding! Grow a spine!" or well "you know how he is, but he has a good heart!" while they destroy lives in the process. My father is largely like Wolf Pack and I don't believe this matter should be taken lightly. These people destroy lives, plain and simple.

There's a mountain of difference between being flawed (which we all are, true) and deliberately writing a long piece to hurt someone as much as you can knowing perfectly how the person in question is going to feel, that's taking in it to another level, that's... evil, I believe that's the most accurate word for it. He knew it was wrong, he knew it would deeply hurt me but he went ahead and did it anyway, and there's no excuse for that.
Wolf Pack doesn't need proof.

Like he says in your first response link, if Roberto_72 says it's true, it must be true, right?

Here's Roberto ringing the bell. Cuckberto lives
In Fantasy Island. Wolf Pack is his boss.

Last edited by rclark 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.