HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

This thread is a follow-up to the following blog post:

https://justsomeguy5.blogspot.com/2018/ ... -case.html

New 'What Ever Happened To WhitePolarBear?' thread by ghg in HairLossTalk's impact section:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... ar.114811/

Want to take bets on what Wolf Pack is going to reply?

- He harassed a member
- There were too many complains about him
- He was a racist
- He was mentally ill, so I banned him for his own good
- He was making other members feel bad, so I banned him for the good of the forum
- He's a loser
- I'm good-looking
- By the way I'm going to be a father
- I went to a dog shelter to rescue dogs (I really wish I was making those up)

Bonus option:

- Stealth deletion of the thread

Uh oh, positive reply about me of Exodus, now Wolf Pack is going to feel threatened.

Extra replies:

- He's still bald
- His girlfriend is not attracted to him
- Anybody could do his job
- I'm at the top of my field
- I'm a fullhead

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: HairlossTalk: the truth about Wolf Pack

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

I've always had a lot of time for Wolf Pack, myself.
He's a conscientious, selfless moderator who has helped many posters out when they are down on their luck.
He also helped me out with some much needed advice recently, so I hold him in high regard for that.

He's a good man with a good heart.
Last edited by blackg 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Flatten my earth

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 year ago

Stealth deletion, I don't see any other outcome to be honest.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
I've always had a lot of time for Wolf Pack, myself.
He's a conscientious, selfless moderator who has helped many posters out when they are down on their luck.
He also helped me out with some much needed advice recently, so I hold him in high regard for that.

He's a good man with a good heart.
goodheart.jpg
goodheart.jpg (149.77 KiB) Viewed 3509 times

Good heart indeed, I can see the compassion towards "crappy-faced corpse baldies" flowing in this post.

He clearly wrote that post to get me to react. Unfortunately, I had him on 'ignore' at the time. You know the rest of the story.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
1 year ago
Stealth deletion, I don't see any other outcome to be honest.
You could be right.

Someone just subtly laid a bait, narcissistic injury incoming:

you-thinking-right-person.jpg
you-thinking-right-person.jpg (41.75 KiB) Viewed 3483 times

Edit: Ah I didn't see that one coming: he locked the thread.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
- He was making other members feel bad, so I banned him for the good of the forum
I would have said stealth deletion as well but this would be my 2nd bet.

I suppose locking saves face in his mind "I've been open and transparent about all bans (lol) by being kind enough to leave previous threads open for a few days, but now that I've repeatedly answered everything all crystal clear (lol) I'll just be locking any threads about it from now on".

But yes I had a feeling there would be some mention of this imaginary crowd that hates Fred and PM'ed him repeatedly about you.

I have a lot to write about Wolf Packs invisible mob mentality that he fairly subtly pushes upon others, mainly when it comes to reasons for banning someone, but also they seem to coincidentally agree with Wolf Pack's ideas a lot (eg apparently lots of members including females used to tell him that Fred is below average 4/10, but I've known plenty who do not agree with this, and Wolf Pack repeatedly pushed this idea to me via PM's but I never saw a shred of it from anyone else but him) as well as all the phantom members that Wolf Pack is caring enough to help via PM all the time, odd that I've never really seen them post about it "but they don't post publically anymore they just take my free falsified therapy degree intelligence via PM" oh, right!

And I have more to write about Wolf Pack's apparent credentials as a medic, as a guy who has never given anything more than wikipedia level intelligence on psychology, and a psychiatrist who seems to mock and taunt who he deems mentally ill. Never mind the fact that an actual psychologist would never diagnose someone without sitting down and having an actual session with them, but in my case for example I once said "I'm actually nuts" so Wolf Pack repeatedly used this as definitive proof of my insanity, when I could have been fleeting, in a low mood etc. An actual therapist would never jump to such a conclusion, and never mind trying to taunt me and goad me in to a reaction which he admitted was just to see how I'd react (is that really how a therapist would treat someone who he deems to be certifiably insane?).

Yeah but I have a lot to write about both those topics, just not right now

Lol
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
I would have said stealth deletion as well but this would be my 2nd bet.

I suppose locking saves face in his mind "I've been open and transparent about all bans (lol) by being kind enough to leave previous threads open for a few days, but now that I've repeatedly answered everything all crystal clear (lol) I'll just be locking any threads about it from now on".

But yes I had a feeling there would be some mention of this imaginary crowd that hates Fred and PM'ed him repeatedly about you.

I have a lot to write about Wolf Packs invisible mob mentality that he fairly subtly pushes upon others, mainly when it comes to reasons for banning someone, but also they seem to coincidentally agree with Wolf Pack's ideas a lot (eg apparently lots of members including females used to tell him that Fred is below average 4/10, but I've known plenty who do not agree with this, and Wolf Pack repeatedly pushed this idea to me via PM's but I never saw a shred of it from anyone else but him) as well as all the phantom members that Wolf Pack is caring enough to help via PM all the time, odd that I've never really seen them post about it "but they don't post publically anymore they just take my free falsified therapy degree intelligence via PM" oh, right!

And I have more to write about Wolf Packs apparent credentials as a medic, as a guy who has never given anything more than wikipedia level intelligence on psychology, and a psychiatrist who seems to mock and taunt who he seems mentally ill. Never mind the fact that an actual psychologist would never diagnose someone without sitting down and having an actual session with them, but in my case for example I once said "I'm actually nuts" so Wolf Pack repeatedly used this as definitive proof of my insanity, when I could have been fleeting, in a low mood etc. An actual therapist would never jump to such a conclusion, and never mind trying to taunt me and goad me in to a reaction which he admitted was just to see how I'd react (is that really how a therapist would treat someone who he deems to be certifiably insane?).

Yeah but I have a lot to write about both those topics, just not right now

Lol
It is definitely wrong to diagnose people over the internet.

It's also premature to say that this or that behaviour is due to "genetics". Though it might actually be true, an actual scientist or practitioner would not say as the gene-environment interactions that determine behaviour are not well-understood at this time.

On the other hand, therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists are like any other professional group -- there are a lot of mediocre practitioners, people who do not respect a lot of the rules, etc.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
It is definitely wrong to diagnose people over the internet.

It's also premature to say that this or that behaviour is due to "genetics". Though it might actually be true, an actual scientist or practitioner would not say as the gene-environment interactions that determine behaviour are not well-understood at this time.

On the other hand, therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists are like any other professional group -- there are a lot of mediocre practitioners, people who do not respect a lot of the rules, etc.
Either the guys a lousy psychiatrist who actually shouldn't be practicing if he thinks it's acceptable to mess with the mentally ill just to see how they react, or he's not a psychiatrist at all. Considering he hasn't displayed any real wealth of knowledge at all on the subject, I was very surprised when I found out he's claiming to look after suicidal people (and this was back when I was still friendly with him).

Well I lean towards the "I call bullshit" option, but I don't know which is actually worse. Probably being an actual psychologist who is doing a shit job messing with his patients for fun.

Relating this back to my ban and Wolf's claim he had to ban me because I "made fun of his patients", nope, I was making fun of Wolf, and saying his attitude towards the mentally ill would be a big help only in terms them committing suicide. He repeatedly mocked Fred for apparently being mentally ill, and if Wolf truly believed his off-the-cuff analysis and followed up with taunting, then he shouldn't be practicing.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

In a heated exchange between two people things are sure to turn ugly and even personal.
It's inevitable, unfortunately.

Fred needed time on the sidelines to reevaluate his worldview and hopefully come back a much more reasonable person.
More tempered with regards to politics, his respect for modern females and his penchant for bragging about an illusionary(?) love life.
All of which made the average baldite feel insecure and vulnerabe so I can understand Wolf Pack's reasoning.

Wolf Pack was only doing what was expected from a moderator and his only misstep, I believe, was in handing out a permanent ban to Fred/WhitePolarBear.
I would have given him a two month time out, and only allow him to come back on a probationary basis.
Flatten my earth

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Wolf Pack is the one who pictures himself as handsome and succesful in every regard, but WhitePolarBear made others feel insecure by bragging about his love life? I joined only after or in the midst of WhitePolarBear's ban, but I find this hard to understand.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago
Wolf Pack is the one who pictures himself as handsome and succesful in every regard, but WhitePolarBear made others feel insecure by bragging about his love life? I joined only after or in the midst of WhitePolarBear's ban, nut I find this hard to understand.
It's mostly about psychological projection with Wolf Pack. Anything he'd say about him when he viciously criticized me, that's what he actually thought about himself. His true self, the one hidden under this perfect image of himself he's fabricated from the start: good-looking, at the top of his field, able to see someone's soul ( @Rudiger probably remembers :lol: ). In short, nearly perfect in every way...

"But you Fred! You're mentally ill, you're below average, 4/10, your master's degree, anyone could get it, your job, anyone could do it, you're autistic, you have a personality disorder, you're bitter, you have a potato face, you're a cuck, you're (still) bald, people mock you behind your back, your girlfriend is not attracted to you, etc. etc."

Here's the last example (and it's important to provide examples, @blackg ):

wolf-pack-projection.jpg
wolf-pack-projection.jpg (200.75 KiB) Viewed 3405 times

Don't you think it's a little much to carry for one person? All those horrible character and physical flaws, that's because again, that's how he perceives himself, and he can't bear it, it's too much. If he acknowledged that it's what he thinks about himself, he would decompensate, which he almost did a few times when me or Rudiger managed to pierce his fragile armor (thinking about his speech before he banned Rudiger).

He tricked me too, and it's no wonder, that's how he has functioned all his life and he's really good at making other people feel bad. He knows what words to use and what strategies to put in place, which brings me to blackg:
blackg wrote:
1 year ago
In a heated exchange between two people things are sure to turn ugly and even personal.
It's inevitable, unfortunately.

Fred needed time on the sidelines to reevaluate his worldview and hopefully come back a much more reasonable person.
More tempered with regards to politics, his respect for modern females and his penchant for bragging about an illusionary(?) love life.
All of which made the average baldite feel insecure and vulnerabe so I can understand Wolf Pack's reasoning.

Wolf Pack was only doing what was expected from a moderator and his only misstep, I believe, was in handing out a permanent ban to Fred/WhitePolarBear.
I would have given him a two month time out, and only allow him to come back on a probationary basis.
He tricked you, just like he tricked me and many members on the forum. Do you even know why those heated exchanges would take place? I knew I'd fight with the guy if I engaged him, so I learned to ignore him a long time ago. But him, he wouldn't let go, so every once in a while, I'd log in and see this for example:

wolf-pack-vicious-post.jpg
wolf-pack-vicious-post.jpg (192.78 KiB) Viewed 3405 times

Note: if you look hard enough, you'll see he wrote "may face admission to a mental hospital" under the 'press F11 to exit full screen'. He also added this gif at the end of the post above:

That post right there made my heart race, the guy crafted this post to hurt me as much as he could. Everyone on the forum thought it was bizarre and uncalled-for, he was quickly attacked on all parts for writing it and didn't know how to react anymore, so he played the "it's was all a joke, I'm sorry if Fred is oversensitive!" card and then he deleted everything of course. He also PM'd me afterwards to tell me that the post above was an attempt by him to be me, to make people laugh.

As for your accusations which seem to directly come from Wolf Pack's mouth, sure there was some truth to those statements back in 2015, I was arrogant, too extreme in my viewpoints, regarding women especially and I had a messy love-life which I had bragged about. It was pathetic and ridiculous now that I look back on it. Sure, but everyone could see that I evolved and distanced myself from who I was at the time, especially since I met my current girlfriend.

Everyone could see that but Wolf Pack, to him, I'd have to stay the majorly flawed Fred of 2015 of course, that way I could still carry all the horrible things he thought about himself. And I didn't change because I reevaluated my worldview thanks to Wolf Pack, I changed because I implemented huge changes into my life: mainly finding a job, monogamy, weightlifting. After I started implementing those changes, I discovered Jordan Peterson which really helped me to see how much of a bitter arrogant idiot I had been sometimes before.

What really opened my eyes about who Wolf Pack truly was was researching narcissistic personality disorder in depth, many things you think you know about that disorder are probably wrong. It's quite complex and it takes a while to learn how those people think. This Little Shaman Healing channel on YouTube was particularly useful:

https://thelittleshaman.podomatic.com/

That woman knows her stuff when it comes to narcissism. For people who remember Wolf Pack's behavior and had the chance to see his now deleted outbursts, so many things will ring true and apply to him it will make your head spin.

I'm glad I could finally defend myself publicly because that must have been Wolf Pack's most vicious move of all in the end: taking my voice. And then justifying it by blowing out of proportion the various bad traits I had shown during my 9 years on HairLossTalk. Which no one bought judging by the thread that was around after my ban. Now the truth is out there and there's nothing he can do about it. And now this forum's very existence is because of (thanks to?) him.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
Either the guys a lousy psychiatrist who actually shouldn't be practicing if he thinks it's acceptable to mess with the mentally ill just to see how they react, or he's not a psychiatrist at all.
You're giving him too much credit when it comes to his profession, he said himself all he had was an undergraduate degree (and that a master's degree was not needed for him), and that he worked for the NHS.

He let that one out when he bragged about being thanked by Boris Johnson himself for his service to the public sector (again, I really wish I was making that up):

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1613398

Edit: haha, I just noticed how that post began: "Why would I ban you?"

I can't be 100% sure but from what he wrote, I can deduct what his job is, even if he never explicitly gave his job title, and there's an obvious reason for that other than protecting his privacy.

He's a male nurse (and that's why he didn't need a master's degree) working in the mental health unit of a public hospital. I know what he does since I've interacted with nurses during my stays in mental health clinic, and they sometimes indeed play a crucial role in the patient's recovery. It can sometimes feel like you're talking to a psychologist, and I know it must feel the same for them.

That's it, not that there is anything wrong with that, I believe it's an admirable job, but the way he talks about himself, you'd indeed be quick to think he's a psychiatrist at the top of his field.

That's not the case and to him, his male nurse status is simply unacceptable, after all, it's an average job for average people (again, that's what he thinks, I'm putting myself in his head), and he's no average guy, no, he's good-looking, exceptional, holding a prestigious job and at the top of his field!

The thing is, even if all of this was true, and some of it might be, like his looks, you just don't say that, you don't brag about such things. Humility is an important value and people value others who display it, and tend to dislike people who lack it. Of course Wolf Pack will say that it's just reality and he's simply stating the truth, but even then, any person with at least average social skills quickly learns that it's a bad idea to brag about one's achievements in public.

Leave it to others to compliment you, that doesn't mean you cannot have a healthy perception of yourself and acknowledge your achievements, but mostly, keep it to yourself, if you're truly successful, a touch of witty and funny self-deprecation is actually appreciated by most people. I think bragging about one's good looks is especially bad, since it's something he didn't even earn. It would be like me bragging about being 6'3 in every other post.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
It's mostly about psychological projection with Wolf Pack. Anything he'd say about him when he viciously criticized me, that's what he actually thought about himself. His true self, the one hidden under this perfect image of himself he's fabricated from the start: good-looking, at the top of his field, able to see someone's soul ( @Rudiger probably remembers :lol: ). In short, nearly perfect in every way...

"But you Fred! You're mentally ill, you're below average, 4/10, your master's degree, anyone could get it, your job, anyone could do it, you're autistic, you have a personality disorder, you're bitter, you have a potato face, you're a cuck, you're (still) bald, people mock you behind your back, your girlfriend is not attracted to you, etc. etc."

Here's the last example (and it's important to provide examples, @blackg ):

wolf-pack-projection.jpg

Don't you think it's a little much to carry for one person? All those horrible character and physical flaws, that's because again, that's how he perceives himself, and he can't bear it, it's too much. If he acknowledged that it's what he thinks about himself, he would decompensate, which he almost did a few times when me or Rudiger managed to pierce his fragile armor (thinking about his speech before he banned Rudiger).

He tricked me too, and it's no wonder, that's how he has functioned all his life and he's really good at making other people feel bad. He knows what words to use and what strategies to put in place, which brings me to blackg:

He tricked you, just like he tricked me and many members on the forum. Do you even know why those heated exchanges would take place? I knew I'd fight with the guy if I engaged him, so I learned to ignore him a long time ago. But him, he wouldn't let go, so every once in a while, I'd log in and see this for example:

wolf-pack-vicious-post.jpg

Note: if you look hard enough, you'll see he wrote "may face admission to a mental hospital" under the 'press F11 to exit full screen'. He also added this gif at the end of the post above:

That post right there made my heart race, the guy crafted this post to hurt me as much as he could. Everyone on the forum thought it was bizarre and uncalled-for, he was quickly attacked on all parts for writing it and didn't know how to react anymore, so he played the "it's was all a joke, I'm sorry if Fred is oversensitive!" then he deleted everything of course. He also PM'd me afterwards to tell me that the post above was an attempt by him to be me, to make people laugh.

As for your accusations which seem to directly come from Wolf Pack's mouth, sure there was some truth to those statements back in 2015, I was arrogant, too extreme in my viewpoints, regarding women especially and I had a messy love-life which I had bragged about. It was pathetic and ridiculous now that I look back on it. Sure, but everyone could see that I evolved and distanced myself from who I was at the time, especially since I met my current girlfriend.

Everyone could see that but Wolf Pack, to him, I'd have to stay the majorly flawed Fred of 2015 of course, that way I could still carry all the horrible things he thought about himself. And I didn't change because I reevaluated my worldview thanks to Wolf Pack, I changed because I implemented huge changes into my life: mainly finding a job, monogamy, weightlifting. After I started implementing those changes, I discovered Jordan Peterson which really helped me to see how much of a bitter arrogant idiot I had been sometimes before.

What really opened my eyes about who Wolf Pack truly was was researching narcissistic personality disorder in depth, many things you think you know about that disorder are probably wrong. It's quite complex and it takes a while to learn how those people think. This YouTube channel was particularly useful:

https://thelittleshaman.podomatic.com/

That woman know her stuff when it comes to narcissism. For people who remember Wolf Pack's behavior and had the chance to see his now deleted outbursts, so many things will ring true and apply to him it will make your head spin.

I'm glad I could finally defend myself publicly because that must have been Wolf Pack's most vicious move of all in the end: taking my voice. And then justifying it by blowing out of proportion the various bad traits I had shown during my 9 years on HairLossTalk. Which no one bought judging by the thread that was around after my ban. Now the truth is out there and there's nothing he can do about it. And now this forum's very existence is because (thanks to?) of him.
Good post, but seriously, why do you care so much about what Wolf Pack thinks of you?
Apart from him banning you, which I think was a poor move on his part...
But why get so worked up about some amateur online psychology?
How can any of us can attempt to diagnose the condition of a stranger we haven't even met (sat down with) and will never meet?
A stranger in some far away country who usually only gives us a very small part of their overall personality when posting on an anonymous forum?

Granted; the traits exhibited online are usually the most extreme and opinionated side of our personalities, but it's only a small part of who we really are.

And you trying to peg Wolf Pack as some kind of narcissist is just as laughable as him trying to diagnose your condition.
You two were just behaving as any two individual men with an ego would.
Boys will be boys.

As I said, the only misstep he took was giving you a permanent ban.

We are all flawed individuals and thank God we are.
Flatten my earth

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
Good post, but seriously, why do you care so much about what Wolf Pack thinks of you?
Apart from him banning you, which I think was a poor move on his part...
But why get so worked up about some amature online psychology?
How can any of us can attempt to diagnose the condition of a stranger we haven't even met (sat down with) and will never meet?
A stranger in some far away country who usually only gives us a very small part of their overall personality when posting on an anonymous forum?

Granted; the traits exhibited online are usually the most extreme and opinionated side of our personalities, but it's only a small part of who we really are.

And you trying to peg Wolf Pack as some kind of narcissist is just as laughable as him trying to diagnose your condition.
You two were just behaving as any two individual men with an ego would.
Boys will be boys.

As I said, the only misstep he took was giving you a permanent ban.

We are all flawed individuals and thank God we are.
You've seen the flame wars before, haven't you? Of course we care about what people think of us, it doesn't make much of a difference whether it's online or in the real world. Speech is powerful, words hurt and those forums have always been a special place for me, with a lot of positive but also exceptions like my relationship with Wolf Pack, that's the trap and you tend to focus on it, because the damage such guy does is real.

These forums are not that anonymous, you guys know me better than anyone in real life, at the exception of my closest friends, my parents and my girlfriend. I've poured my heart out on these forums and it's even more hurtful when you see someone like Wolf Pack take advantage of the fact that you've shown your vulnerabilities for the world to see.

When people say "I don't give a fuck about what people think of me!" I call bullshit, to me that statement makes it obvious that they care, otherwise they wouldn't even bother to make it. This is not amateur online psychology by the way, that woman knows what she's talking about and derives her analysis of psychological disorders from the scientific literature, she doesn't pull those analysis out of her ass.

Narcissist is quite a narrow diagnostic and that's all I'm diagnosing him with, there's no way I can read the reality of his case differently now. He diagnosed me (as you could see above) with I don't know how many diseases and conditions: personality disorder, autism, schizophrenic, bipolar, etc. I'm quite mild-mannered compared to him and I would never tear him apart like he did with me. It's quite baffling to me that despite the body of evidence I produced above, you'd still put us in the same basket and say that the only mistake he made was to permanently ban me (just me?).

Boys will be boys... You don't know what you're talking about here, if you ever had to confront a narcissist in your daily life, you'd probably be one of those people defending the narcissist saying things like "ah come on, he's just kidding! Grow a spine!" or well "you know how he is, but he has a good heart!" while they destroy lives in the process. My father is largely like Wolf Pack and I don't believe this matter should be taken lightly. These people destroy lives, plain and simple.

There's a mountain of difference between being flawed (which we all are, true) and deliberately writing a long piece to hurt someone as much as you can knowing perfectly how the person in question is going to feel, that's taking in it to another level, that's... evil, I believe that's the most accurate word for it. He knew it was wrong, he knew it would deeply hurt me but he went ahead and did it anyway, and there's no excuse for that.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
You've seen the flame wars before, haven't you? Of course we care about what people think of us, it doesn't make much of a difference whether it's online or in the real world. Speech is powerful, words hurt and those forums have always been a special place for me, with a lot of positive but also exceptions like my relationship with Wolf Pack, that's the trap and you tend to focus on it, because the damage such guy does is real.

These forums are not that anonymous, you guys know me better than anyone in real life, at the exception of my closest friends, my parents and my girlfriend. I've poured my heart out on these forums and it's even more hurtful when you see someone like Wolf Pack take advantage of the fact that you've shown your vulnerabilities for the world to see.

When people say "I don't give a fuck about what people think of me!" I call bullshit, to me that statement makes it obvious that they care, otherwise they wouldn't even bother to make it. This is not amature online psychology by the way, that woman knows what she's talking about and derives her analysis of psychological disorders from the scientific literature, she doesn't pull those analysis out of her ass.

Narcissist is quite a narrow diagnostic and that's all I'm diagnosing him with, there's no way I can read the reality of his case differently now. He diagnosed me (as you could see above) with I don't know how many diseases and conditions: personality disorder, autism, schizophrenic, bipolar, etc. I'm quite mild-mannered compared to him and I would never tear him apart like he did with me. It's quite baffling to me that despite the body of evidence I produced above, you'd still put us in the same basket and say that the only mistake he made was to permanently ban me (just me?).

Boys will be boys... You don't know what you're talking about here, if you ever had to confront a narcissist in your daily life, you'd probably be one of those people defending the narcissist saying things like "ah come on, he's just kidding! Grow a spine!" or well "you know how he is, but he has a good heart!" while they destroy life in the process. My father is largely like Wolf Pack and I don't believe this matter should be taken lightly. These people destroy lives, plain and simple.

There's a mountain of difference between being flawed (which we all are, true) and deliberately writing a long piece to hurt someone as much as you can knowing perfectly how the person in question is going to feel, that's taking in it to another level, that's... evil, I believe that's the most accurate word for it. He knew it was wrong, he knew it would deeply hurt me but he went ahead and did it anyway, and there's no excuse for that.
Okay, mate, I'll leave it there.
Flatten my earth