Discrimination against LGBT people

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
C4L
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 1 year ago

Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Look, if a mother of a young son thinks that her son is now showing signs of femininity then it should be her right to determine the sex of that child.
That child should now be female. Start this process early so as to avoid any confusion during adolescence.

This decision should have absolutely nothing to do with the father as his thoughts will usually reflect those the oppressive, and dying patriarchy.

The child is to young to know any difference anyway.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
The child is to young to know any difference anyway.
Could be true, but what about his comrades at school who will mock him, harass him and possibly beat him up?

Oh you don't care much about that do you?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/so ... 49801.html

"It's the shamer who should be embarassed!" Yeah, perhaps, in the meantime reality remains reality and the members of our societies (especially when they're children) can be absolutely vicious, there's too many of them and too few of you.

And they're also coming after you partly because they instinctively know that this is part of some narcissitic cry for attention. In conclusion, this is child abuse, plain and simple.
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Could be true, but what about his comrades at school who will mock him, harass him and possibly beat him up?

Oh you don't care much about that do you?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/so ... 49801.html

"It's the shamer who should be embarassed!" Yeah, perhaps, in the meantime reality remains reality and the members of our societies (especially when they're children) can be absolutely vicious, there's too many of them and too few of you.

And they're also coming after you partly because they instinctively know that this is part of some narcissitic cry for attention. In conclusion, this is child abuse, plain and simple.
He will have to learn how to fight in a dress.

Are you still jetlagged?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
He will have to learn how to fight in a dress.

Are you still jetlagged?
I'm good now, it wasn't that easy the last few nights as I would systematically wake up at 3 in the morning, often after having a nightmare about the dystopic future presented above.
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

That Guy wrote:
1 year ago
Pride parades are not about "pride" and acceptance, and other such stuff. It's about normalizing degeneracy.

The men in these photographs, so typical of those parades, are not how any reasonable, decent, normal, respectable man would behave or appear in a public place. If I had no idea what they were, I'd have believed pride parades to simply be a march of normal-looking, normal-acting people who happen to be gay or support gay rights waving flags, playing music, and marching with their SO.

But as we all know — they all get a lot more insane than that.
And that's what makes these events a party.
Jeezaz, stop being so uptight because people aren't living up to your dated standards.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Post by Hanginginthewire » 1 year ago

Lol at That Guy’s pearl clutching.

Not that you’ll be honest, but when have you attended a pride parade in person, That Guy? Or are you basing your terrified opinions on a Steven Crowder montage you watched on YouTube?

Also have you ever attended a professional wrestling match? Since you are so worried about the comportment of grown men in public? I’m sure you think these Brazilian women partying at Carnaval are also contributing to the degeneracy of society:
2722CB56-3AF1-4AA9-82CD-0C8141994B91.jpeg
2722CB56-3AF1-4AA9-82CD-0C8141994B91.jpeg (70.8 KiB) Viewed 1227 times

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

Hanginginthewire wrote:
1 year ago
Lol at That Guy’s pearl clutching.

Not that you’ll be honest, but when have you attended a pride parade in person, That Guy? Or are you basing your terrified opinions on a Steven Crowder montage you watched on YouTube?

Also have you ever attended a professional wrestling match? Since you are so worried about the comportment of grown men in public? I’m sure you think these Brazilian women partying at Carnaval are also contributing to the degeneracy of society:

2722CB56-3AF1-4AA9-82CD-0C8141994B91.jpeg
I haven't. Don't want to be surrounded by that shit.

No, don't like pro-wresting.

As for the Brazilian Carnival women, I don't know: Do they behave like complete degenerates at the carnival? I'm guessing no.

Brazil has Bolsonaro now though, so shit will be straightening out over there.