Discrimination against LGBT people

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

This week I am actually going to vote on allowing "LGBT" people into the Church?
What the fuck, are we in medieval times? This is after it was allowed/encouraged, and a
lesbian couple baptised their daughter. It is a small suburban town, and it seems
like this is too much for them to handle.

This probably has to do with the fact the Assistant Minister has a child who is gay,
participates in a lot of activities, and wants to have a "safe" place to do it. To
make matters worse for her daughter, she has an identical twin sister who is
very feminine.

Having members of my family in this situation, you can see first hand the cruelty
to a minority population, which only makes up between six to ten percent of
the entire population.

Why is this allowed to continue? Any different opinions of this are welcome, because
I need to know what I'm up against. I'm an atheist, but I have to join the fight.

It's in the United States, and Europe, and it seems like everywhere these days.

https://www.hrw.org/report/2016/12/07/w ... us-schools

What do people think? I want to hear from all sides. Opinions welcomed.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 year ago

rclark wrote:
1 year ago
This week I am actually going to vote on allowing "LGBT" people into the Church?
What the fuck, are we in medieval times? This is after it was allowed/encouraged, and a
lesbian couple baptised their daughter. It is a small suburban town, and it seems
like this is too much for them to handle.

This probably has to do with the fact the Assistant Minister has a child who is gay,
participates in a lot of activities, and wants to have a "safe" place to do it. To
make matters worse for her daughter, she has an identical twin sister who is
very feminine.

Having members of my family in this situation, you can see first hand the cruelty
to a minority population, which only makes up between six to ten percent of
the entire population.

Why is this allowed to continue? Any different opinions of this are welcome, because
I need to know what I'm up against. I'm an atheist, but I have to join the fight.

It's in the United States, and Europe, and it seems like everywhere these days.

https://www.hrw.org/report/2016/12/07/w ... us-schools

What do people think? I want to hear from all sides. Opinions welcomed.
As far as I can tell, there isn't a single passage anywhere in the Bible that explicitly suggests gayness is immoral,and a variety that are persuasive to suggest it isn't taken particularly seriously as an issue. Not to mention various historical Christian societies have embraced gayness between boys and men. The modern Christian disdain for it doesn't seem to have any justification.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

The Problem is that a lot of people (including me) are worried that the LGBT community will try to get more and more ground. First, they start with letting Transsexuals or whatever in the church which is okay for me personally because they are not very common (at least in Europe) and just because you have this "lifestyle" does not mean you shouldn't be allowed to pray to God. But the LGBT community has a history in wanting more and more and it isn't about being "equal" now and more like wanting to have more privilege than anyone else and if you dont agree, you are instantly a homophobe/nazi.

For example we have to "endure" once a year this "gay pride" or what is called from the LGBT community which is insane in my books. What exactly should pictures like this teach our society:

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
1 year ago
As far as I can tell, there isn't a single passage anywhere in the Bible that explicitly suggests gayness is immoral,and a variety that are persuasive to suggest it isn't taken particularly seriously as an issue.
Fucking disgrace innit?

But no, there's a handful or so. If you want to get technical and legal you could argue against them but to me it's pretty blatant what Sodom was about, and more obvious is the quote "if a man is to lay with another man as he would a woman, it is an abomination, and both of them should be put to death".

I don't know that's pretty clear to me breh
Look, fat...

Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 1 year ago

I agree with the church disallowing LGBT degenerates joining. It goes against the the values of the church as LGBT have statistics showing huge amounts of infidelity, sex before marriage, STDs, and drug abuse. It's clear that people who oppose christian values shouldn't be in church.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 1 year ago

Pat wrote:
1 year ago
I agree with the church disallowing LGBT degenerates joining. It goes against the the values of the church as LGBT have statistics showing huge amounts of infidelity, sex before marriage, STDs, and drug abuse. It's clear that people who oppose christian values shouldn't be in church.
You can repeat that argument for every single demographic group. Just zero in on the particular statistic by which that demographic group behaves less well, and say that "people who oppose christian values shouldn't be in church." For example, in the USA, young white men are more likely to drive while intoxicated, to try crack cocaine, and older white men are more likely to bribe public officials.

Human beings in general indulge in vices, and in this era there are thousands of vices to each from. Each demographic group will have particular vices that it most indulges in. Your argument is thus completely hollow.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

rclark wrote:
1 year ago
Why is this allowed to continue?
Because we don't live in a dictatorship...at least, not yet.

It's fairly obvious the church in question are hypocritical, but let's put this in perspective, large-scale:

For example, muslims have control of "the dome of the rock", they do not allow non-muslims in to see it and non-muslim prayer at the site is forbidden by law. Do you believe that the Israeli government should overturn this, and allow people to practice prayers of a different religion at the site and be allowed to enter the dome, and should the dome be fined or otherwise punished if they fail to comply? Yes or no?

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
1 year ago
As far as I can tell, there isn't a single passage anywhere in the Bible that explicitly suggests gayness is immoral,and a variety that are persuasive to suggest it isn't taken particularly seriously as an issue. Not to mention various historical Christian societies have embraced gayness between boys and men. The modern Christian disdain for it doesn't seem to have any justification.
This is one of your more thoughtful posts.
endless sexless.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
What exactly should pictures like this teach our society:

That gay men should be proud of their bodies.
endless sexless.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Pat wrote:
1 year ago
Typical Bateman opinion.
endless sexless.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
This is one of your more thoughtful posts.
The bible makes it very clear that gay = bad.

So, not really...

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
That gay men should be proud of their bodies.
No. It's a big fucking mess. Imagine you walk with your little daughter pass this parade and you see people there openly wear BDSM clothes and touching each other's dicks.
What's the point? Why you have to see oiled up bodybuilders and people have to simulate sex acts? Why? That's how you earn respect? Fucking insane.

Would you go with your daughter to this event? Proud of their bodies? Why they have to be super extreme? That's the problem I have with "minorities" they simply can't stop at being equal. They have to push into oblivion. Its the same with feminism. They can't just stop at being equal, they have to go to the streets with "pussy hats" and go naked cause muuuuh.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Pride parades are not about "pride" and acceptance, and other such stuff. It's about normalizing degeneracy.

The men in these photographs, so typical of those parades, are not how any reasonable, decent, normal, respectable man would behave or appear in a public place. If I had no idea what they were, I'd have believed pride parades to simply be a march of normal-looking, normal-acting people who happen to be gay or support gay rights waving flags, playing music, and marching with their SO.

But as we all know — they all get a lot more insane than that.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
No. It's a big fucking mess. Imagine you walk with your little daughter pass this parade and you see people there openly wear BDSM clothes and touching each other's dicks.
What's the point? Why you have to see oiled up bodybuilders and people have to simulate sex acts? Why? That's how you earn respect? Fucking insane.

Would you go with your daughter to this event? Proud of their bodies? Why they have to be super extreme? That's the problem I have with "minorities" they simply can't stop at being equal. They have to push into oblivion. Its the same with feminism. They can't just stop at being equal, they have to go to the streets with "pussy hats" and go naked cause muuuuh.
You wouldn't take your daughter to a gay pride parade as these things are mostly adults only.
Besides, the young have to learn that alternative lifestyles and ostentatious displays of one's sexuality are nothing to be ashamed of.

Be loud, be gay and be proud!
endless sexless.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
You wouldn't take your daughter to a gay pride parade as these things are mostly adults only.
Besides, the young have to learn that alternative lifestyles and ostentatious displays of one's sexuality are nothing to be ashamed of.

Be loud, be gay and be proud!
My god...

So, If I'm feeling like showing off an ostentatious display of my sexuality, you'll have no problem with me, right in broad daylight, fucking your wife (because I know you're into that) in the ass right in the middle of a busy street as school let's out, right?