Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

Pat wrote:
1 week ago
More evolved for their environment isn't devolution.


Blacks are more evolved for their environment. Low IQ since intelligence isn't needed, and high melanin for the sun to give you another example.


Whether or not having a big brain would be advantageous depends on the environment. A big brain would be counter productive for a jungle tribe living off the jungles natural resources. As some humans still are, and many have done before.


What could happen isn't important and if 1 short necked giraffe was able to survive on scraps on the ground is irrelevant, trends are what's important. Natural selection is about surviving and the animal that's the fittest survivor in the current environment will be the one with the highest probability of continuing his bloodline. That's evolution.
There's no case or instance when intelligence is a disadvantage in your environment, it's just not possible. It's like saying having hands and feet as human is disadvantage in some cases.

No, actually intelligence will be an advantage in nearly ANY environment on this planet, the the proof of that is that humans lived almost everywhere, deserts, woods, cities, mountains, caves, etc. And they managed to survive with excellence and without any problems thanks to their intelligence alone. Even in jungle tribes it would be beneficial to be intelligent as intelligent ancient humans used to make weapons to hunt their prey, how is that not an advantage ? Because the cheetah is faster or the lion or stronger ?

If it would be able to survive it would reproduce, but not because of natural selection and attraction mechanisms, but because it's the only giraffe alive. What i'm talking about is the attraction mechanism in female organisms and how they change rapidly. The females are attracted to the male they find fit enough to reproduce with, so it all depends on attraction, that's basically natural selection and "evolution", not what you said. They wouldn't be necessarily attracted the male who lives.

If we have a short (5'3), bald (NW7), fat, ugly (3/10) guy and that guy managed by some miracle to be the only male to survive, would females be suddenly attracted to him because of it ? or would be FORCED to reproduce with him because he's the only male living ?

Natural selection is a selection, a choice you make from many choices, not a forceful option because there're no other options available.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1506
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 3264
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

Stan22 wrote:
1 week ago
There's no case or instance when intelligence is a disadvantage in your environment, it's just not possible.
https://bigthink.com/design-for-good/wh ... -disorders

Their take is quite low-resolution and designed to make the atheist neckbeards that read their content go like "well of course durrr, we see reality as it is unlike the dumb religious copers!"

My take on it according to what I've learned lately (mainly on John Vervaeke's 'Awakening From The Meaning Crisis'): being more intelligent can definitely increase your ability to bullshit yourself (actually the term Vervaeke uses).

Boy do I know this, my very high verbal IQ could have done me in. I would drive people crazy when I was depressed, anxious and sometimes even psychotic because I could rationalize anything. I could be utterly wrong yet make a reasonable case explaining why I'm write. Kind of the postmodern deconstruction that very dishonest people can apply to anything.

Intelligence is not always an advantage, sometimes running on wisdom and instinct will get you to better places. There's many other ways that intelligence will be a disadvantage. It's also a great too to procrastinate, but we go back to the same root cause here: you can build a case to justify why it's not a big deal if you postpone what you're supposed to be doing, or why it doesn't matter.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago


User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 215
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 657
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Pat » 1 week ago

Stan22 wrote:
1 week ago
There's no case or instance when intelligence is a disadvantage in your environment, it's just not possible. It's like saying having hands and feet as human is disadvantage in some cases.
Yes, there is. As I explained earlier.
Stan22 wrote:
1 week ago
No, actually intelligence will be an advantage in nearly ANY environment on this planet, the the proof of that is that humans lived almost everywhere, deserts, woods, cities, mountains, caves, etc. And they managed to survive with excellence and without any problems thanks to their intelligence alone. Even in jungle tribes it would be beneficial to be intelligent as intelligent ancient humans used to make weapons to hunt their prey, how is that not an advantage ? Because the cheetah is faster or the lion or stronger ?
You said it yourself. "nearly". I'm not saying the humans in the jungle are supposed to literal retards incapable of making and using simple tools. What I'm saying is spending too much energy on powering the brain is a disadvantage in certain scenarios.
It's like a car. You're saying the bigger engine and more power will always be more advantageous because it's faster, but you're not considering the fuel consumption.
Stan22 wrote:
1 week ago
If it would be able to survive it would reproduce, but not because of natural selection and attraction mechanisms, but because it's the only giraffe alive. What i'm talking about is the attraction mechanism in female organisms and how they change rapidly. The females are attracted to the male they find fit enough to reproduce with, so it all depends on attraction, that's basically natural selection and "evolution", not what you said. They wouldn't be necessarily attracted the male who lives.
Female attraction is flawed and primitive. They're still attracted to the men who would be the most fit father thousands of years ago. The tall, athletic, handsome ones. Even if intelligence is a larger predicator of success in todays society.
Stan22 wrote:
1 week ago
If we have a short (5'3), bald (NW7), fat, ugly (3/10) guy and that guy managed by some miracle to be the only male to survive, would females be suddenly attracted to him because of it ? or would be FORCED to reproduce with him because he's the only male living ?

Natural selection is a selection, a choice you make from many choices, not a forceful option because there're no other options available.
I'm not sure where you're going by this, but yes they'd be attracted to the only man left on earth because of his immense status as the only male.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

Pat wrote:
1 week ago
Yes, there is. As I explained earlier.


You said it yourself. "nearly". I'm not saying the humans in the jungle are supposed to literal retards incapable of making and using simple tools. What I'm saying is spending too much energy on powering the brain is a disadvantage in certain scenarios.
It's like a car. You're saying the bigger engine and more power will always be more advantageous because it's faster, but you're not considering the fuel consumption.


Female attraction is flawed and primitive. They're still attracted to the men who would be the most fit father thousands of years ago. The tall, athletic, handsome ones. Even if intelligence is a larger predicator of success in todays society.


I'm not sure where you're going by this, but yes they'd be attracted to the only man left on earth because of his immense status as the only male.
Did you mean that there's not enough food or energy for the brain in the jungles or what ? If so, then humans lived for thousands of years in the deserts which has less water and food and not only managed to survive, but built great civilizations there as well.

Patrick what would you with "all the energy" that you think your brain has stolen from you ? Become slightly faster or stronger ? Do you think that would make a difference in nature ? You'd still be killed in an instant by most living beings, because let's face it, even if humans are superior, they're still very very weak compared to most other living things.

And female attraction is still not flawed according to natural selection, in fact it works like absolute magic it seems. Women were attracted to retarded ape looking hairy dudes and then they're attracted to Greek Gods looking Chads.

But the tall, athletic and handsome you say ?

You mean this one
Image

or this one ?
Image


Can you please again answer my question and help me understand how the female attraction mechanism work and how does it change rapidly despite it being completely genetic and genetics only change through mutations ?

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 215
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 657
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Pat » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
Did you mean that there's not enough food or energy for the brain in the jungles or what ? If so, then humans lived for thousands of years in the deserts which has less water and food and not only managed to survive, but built great civilizations there as well.
Yes. It's a waste of energy to have immense brain capacity in an environment where there's no need for it. Just like it's a waste of energy to have an large muscular body when the environment doesn't demand it. Which is why some tribes have evolved to have smaller statures than others, which is why I'm saying denying the link between IQ and environment is denying evolution.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmy_peoples
Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
Patrick what would you with "all the energy" that you think your brain has stolen from you ? Become slightly faster or stronger ? Do you think that would make a difference in nature ? You'd still be killed in an instant by most living beings, because let's face it, even if humans are superior, they're still very very weak compared to most other living things.
Lol, no humans aren't very very very weak compared to most other living things. Which is why humans have survived long before we invented modern weapons. And yes that extra energy would be absolutely vital in certain environments.
Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
And female attraction is still not flawed according to natural selection, in fact it works like absolute magic it seems. Women were attracted to retarded ape looking hairy dudes and then they're attracted to Greek Gods looking Chads.

But the tall, athletic and handsome you say ?

You mean this one
Image

or this one ?
Image


Can you please again answer my question and help me understand how the female attraction mechanism work and how does it change rapidly despite it being completely genetic and genetics only change through mutations ?
The attraction hasn't changed rapidly. Neanderthals lived 400k years ago. Females attraction has been pretty consistent since documented time.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

Pat wrote:
1 week ago
Yes. It's a waste of energy to have immense brain capacity in an environment where there's no need for it. Just like it's a waste of energy to have an large muscular body when the environment doesn't demand it. Which is why some tribes have evolved to have smaller statures than others, which is why I'm saying denying the link between IQ and environment is denying evolution.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmy_peoples


Lol, no humans aren't very very very weak compared to most other living things. Which is why humans have survived long before we invented modern weapons. And yes that extra energy would be absolutely vital in certain environments.


The attraction hasn't changed rapidly. Neanderthals lived 400k years ago. Females attraction has been pretty consistent since documented time.
How in God's name did you decide there's no need for it ?

Okay, your brain is totally worthless and now you're literally brain-dead, congratulations for all the new energy you have, now what you gonna do with it anyways ? What's worth being a brain-dead legit retard that would be more beneficial ?

Look, if you threw an intelligent human and a non intelligent one (on steroids from all the "energy" he has) literally anywhere on this earth there's a 99% chance that the intelligent human is gonna survive longer at least.

Yeah thanks for reminding me because i actually have another question which is even more suspicious. How did humans without even being intelligent survived in nature ? Some late humans were supposedly retarded and were walking between upright and on their 4 limbs (which is impossible by the way, but whatever), my point is that they couldn't climb tree like they used to and they were also taller (more exposed for predators), so they couldn't hide that well as they used to. Yet surprisingly, they managed to survive for gorllion of years with no fucking problems at all. They literally didn't have even one advantage over ANY creature on this earth. Every other creature was either retardely strong, fast, has venom, could fly, could swim, climb tree, had radars and other cool shit no one even knows where those things came from, etc. So yeah i'd say humans without intelligence are by far one, if not the most inferior creatures on earth.

But yeah bro i'm sure the little energy they got from being brain-dead made them survive fine against the brutal environment of nature, can't imagine if they were on NoFap as well xD

And 400k years is nothing compared to the claimed billions of years of evolution, so it's considered rapid actually. And still even if it's a long time, still doesn't explain how genetics perfectly changed to change the female attraction that accurately.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 188
Joined: 3 months ago
Reputation: 584
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by EvilLocks » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
Another reason is that the people i usually debate with are 30 years old on average and i'm 19, which puts me at a great disadvantage. It's an undeniable fact that the amount of knowledge and experience they posses far surpasses mine, thus i always feel like i need to work much harder and rely mostly on my intelligence to be able to have a fair and decent debate.
I don't belive this is totally true. Sure, they might have lived longer than you, but it doesn't necessarily mean they're wiser or has more life experience. Some people breeze through this life without much problems, while others face a lot of issues at a young age. So just because someone is older than you, doesn't mean they're wiser!
I remember arguing with an older guy I was dating in my past not too long ago. I am 26 now and he is 41. He was going through some stuff in his personal life and told me this; "I've lived longer than you, so you know nothing about problems compared to me!"
Well, I never shared much of my personal issues with this guy. I almost had to laugh, because this person knows very little about the hell I've been through from the age of 17 and until my mid 20s.
Assuming that he's experienced more pain than me just because he is older is absurd to me. It doesn't really matter who's experienced more though, but it irks me when someone claims they are more experienced just because of age, without really knowing what the other person has been through.
It's the same with knowledge, I have met completely stupid and ignorant 40+ year olds and some really smart young people. I believe life experience and knowledge is measured not by your age (at least not always), but by what you have been through, and what you have learned along the way. :)

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 215
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 657
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Pat » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
How in God's name did you decide there's no need for it ?

Okay, your brain is totally worthless and now you're literally brain-dead, congratulations for all the new energy you have, now what you gonna do with it anyways ? What's worth being a brain-dead legit retard that would be more beneficial ?

Look, if you threw an intelligent human and a non intelligent one (on steroids from all the "energy" he has) literally anywhere on this earth there's a 99% chance that the intelligent human is gonna survive longer at least.
Are you doing this on purpose, is your reading comprehension awful, or are you grasping at straws?
I never said there was no need for intelligence at all. This is what I said in my post before the one you replied to
Pat wrote:
1 week ago
You said it yourself. "nearly". I'm not saying the humans in the jungle are supposed to literal retards incapable of making and using simple tools. What I'm saying is spending too much energy on powering the brain is a disadvantage in certain scenarios.
I'm going over the same points multiple times, and yet you still completely miss them. It's like you don't want to have a discussion, but rather push your viewpoints.
Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah thanks for reminding me because i actually have another question which is even more suspicious. How did humans without even being intelligent survived in nature ? Some late humans were supposedly retarded and were walking between upright and on their 4 limbs (which is impossible by the way, but whatever), my point is that they couldn't climb tree like they used to and they were also taller (more exposed for predators), so they couldn't hide that well as they used to. Yet surprisingly, they managed to survive for gorllion of years with no fucking problems at all. They literally didn't have even one advantage over ANY creature on this earth. Every other creature was either retardely strong, fast, has venom, could fly, could swim, climb tree, had radars and other cool shit no one even knows where those things came from, etc. So yeah i'd say humans without intelligence are by far one, if not the most inferior creatures on earth.

But yeah bro i'm sure the little energy they got from being brain-dead made them survive fine against the brutal environment of nature, can't imagine if they were on NoFap as well xD

And 400k years is nothing compared to the claimed billions of years of evolution, so it's considered rapid actually. And still even if it's a long time, still doesn't explain how genetics perfectly changed to change the female attraction that accurately.
Early humans were intelligent relatively to other creatures and had a big advantage of being able to use tools. That doesn't equate immense brain capacity and there was a ceiling to where intelligence and brain capacity was beneficial.

If this discussion continues in circles I'm not bothering to reply further.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

EvilLocks wrote:
1 week ago
I don't belive this is totally true. Sure, they might have lived longer than you, but it doesn't necessarily mean they're wiser or has more life experience. Some people breeze through this life without much problems, while others face a lot of issues at a young age. So just because someone is older than you, doesn't mean they're wiser!
I remember arguing with an older guy I was dating in my past not too long ago. I am 26 now and he is 41. He was going through some stuff in his personal life and told me this; "I've lived longer than you, so you know nothing about problems compared to me!"
Well, I never shared much of my personal issues with this guy. I almost had to laugh, because this person knows very little about the hell I've been through from the age of 17 and until my mid 20s.
Assuming that he's experienced more pain than me just because he is older is absurd to me. It doesn't really matter who's experienced more though, but it irks me when someone claims they are more experienced just because of age, without really knowing what the other person has been through.
It's the same with knowledge, I have met completely stupid and ignorant 40+ year olds and some really smart young people. I believe life experience and knowledge is measured not by your age (at least not always), but by what you have been through, and what you have learned along the way. :)
Well i mostly agree to be honest, but i'd like to add something.

When i was young (14-16) before hair loss is was suffering from depression, I don't know exactly i had nothing to be depressed about compared to know, but i was just depressed. I coped by believing that "suffering makes you stronger and better person" and it made me feel somewhat good about myself.

Then hair loss struck me and i turned into a hateful bitter guy, i thought to myself "bullshit, suffering doesn't make you stronger, it makes you bitter and angry! good people had good lives that's why they're good! I'm a victim i have every right to be a piece of shit!", and i also believed that for a period of time.

So after i matured and grew a bit older, which is right then ? What is the truth ? Well the truth actually is that both are wrong.

Suffering doesn't turn you into anything, you CHOOSE to become whatever kind of person you want. Your suffering can make you wiser, maturer, stronger, and it can also make you bitter, hateful and ignorant. You're the one to decide that, not your suffering, your suffering is merely a trigger, a weapon one should use to be able to get a good life for himself and be of benefit to others as well. And that's my take on it to be honest.

So the +40 years old dumbasses could have also suffered as well, but they chose to still be dumbasses and not take advantage of their suffering the way they should have.

So suffering is not always bad, a life without suffering is a life without a chance to grow and ascend.

Added in 8 minutes 18 seconds:
Pat wrote:
1 week ago
Are you doing this on purpose, is your reading comprehension awful, or are you grasping at straws?
I never said there was no need for intelligence at all. This is what I said in my post before the one you replied to
I'm going over the same points multiple times, and yet you still completely miss them. It's like you don't want to have a discussion, but rather push your viewpoints.


Early humans were intelligent relatively to other creatures and had a big advantage of being able to use tools. That doesn't equate immense brain capacity and there was a ceiling to where intelligence and brain capacity was beneficial.

If this discussion continues in circles I'm not bothering to reply further.
I know you didn't mean there was no need for intelligence At ALL, but you said that intelligence is worthless in certain environments and there's no need for it, and that's what i pointed out.

How does that make my comprehension awful ?

And what fucking tools are able to face a fucking Lion or a Gorilla ?

These pieces of shit ?
Image


And i'm not talking in circles, you are just confused because you can't answer a question i asked from the last page and mentioned in multiple posts. If you just can't answer it, fine, doesn't make your points invalid because we never have all the info we need when we enter a debate.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 188
Joined: 3 months ago
Reputation: 584
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by EvilLocks » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
Suffering doesn't turn you into anything, you CHOOSE to become whatever kind of person you want. Your suffering can make you wiser, maturer, stronger, and it can also make you bitter, hateful and ignorant. You're the one to decide that, not your suffering, your suffering is merely a trigger, a weapon one should use to be able to get a good life for himself and be of benefit to others as well. And that's my take on it to be honest.
Yeah I completely agree with that. Even the person who suffers the most of all (if there was such a person) still has the choice to either become bitter, hateful and ignorant - or they can choose a more ''positive'' outlook.
I think that it's completely normal to go through a bitter and ''angry at the world'' phase though, doesn't make you a bad person. I've been there.
I can only speak for myself of course, but it felt so good when I finally came out of my troubles with some type of control over them. I still have my anxiety, still have my bouts of depression, still bald (af), but I'm much less bitter than I used to be. Of course, it has something to do with my life falling into place, getting a fiancé that supports and loves me etc, but I do feel a change within as well, that would have been there regardless if I did not have my fiancé.
Before I literally wanted to hurt all those with a full head of hair (I would never do it of course, but that's what it felt like), today I can be more neutral and think that of course it is not their fault that I do not have hair.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 215
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 657
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Pat » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
I know you didn't mean there was no need for intelligence At ALL, but you said that intelligence is worthless in certain environments and there's no need for it, and that's what i pointed out.
Then why did you say so? I never said "intelligence is worthless", I said immense intelligence was a waste of energy in certain environments. Do you think no matter what environment you're in having a large brain is beneficial?
Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
How does that make my comprehension awful ?
:roll:
Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
And what fucking tools are able to face a fucking Lion or a Gorilla ?

These pieces of shit ?
Image
Yes, those are some of the tools humans used to survive in the jungle before we had more advanced tools. Is this a fourth grade quiz?
Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
And i'm not talking in circles, you are just confused because you can't answer a question i asked from the last page and mentioned in multiple posts. If you just can't answer it, fine, doesn't make your points invalid because we never have all the info we need when we enter a debate.
What's the question I haven't answered? I've done my best to answer everything all though you go on long cringy rants like this which makes it difficult to absorb everything.
Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah thanks for reminding me because i actually have another question which is even more suspicious. How did humans without even being intelligent survived in nature ? Some late humans were supposedly retarded and were walking between upright and on their 4 limbs (which is impossible by the way, but whatever), my point is that they couldn't climb tree like they used to and they were also taller (more exposed for predators), so they couldn't hide that well as they used to. Yet surprisingly, they managed to survive for gorllion of years with no fucking problems at all. They literally didn't have even one advantage over ANY creature on this earth. Every other creature was either retardely strong, fast, has venom, could fly, could swim, climb tree, had radars and other cool shit no one even knows where those things came from, etc. So yeah i'd say humans without intelligence are by far one, if not the most inferior creatures on earth.
I conciously try to have a fruitful discussion. So I've been glossing over your complete lack of understanding and mistakes.
"They (humans) literally didn't have even one advantage over ANY creature on this earth." Dude? I can't tell the difference between attempts at hyperbole(?) and your genuine opinions.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1073
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1379

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Baitman is killing it.
behold the sins of our forefathers

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 872
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 2321
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

I still use this weapon to this day just fucking try me
tf-n44083-skull-and-tooth-caveman-costume-necklace-700.jpg
tf-n44083-skull-and-tooth-caveman-costume-necklace-700.jpg (55.75 KiB) Viewed 142 times
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 332
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..
Age: 19

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

Pat wrote:
1 week ago
Then why did you say so? I never said "intelligence is worthless", I said immense intelligence was a waste of energy in certain environments. Do you think no matter what environment you're in having a large brain is beneficial?


:roll:

Yes, those are some of the tools humans used to survive in the jungle before we had more advanced tools. Is this a fourth grade quiz?


What's the question I haven't answered? I've done my best to answer everything all though you go on long cringy rants like this which makes it difficult to absorb everything.


I conciously try to have a fruitful discussion. So I've been glossing over your complete lack of understanding and mistakes.
"They (humans) literally didn't have even one advantage over ANY creature on this earth." Dude? I can't tell the difference between attempts at hyperbole(?) and your genuine opinions.
When i said that you said "intelligence is worthless" in certain environments i meant that you said humans' "immense intelligence" is worthless, not intelligence in general. You did refer to it as "immense intelligence", but i didn't, that's all. But i know that you didn't mean that intelligence is worthless overall because we're talking about humans.



And the question that you never answered or even bothered to answer
What's the mechanism that changes females attraction that quickly since it should be rooted in their genetics and genetics rarely change unless mutation happens.
Still you didn't answer how the mechanism of attraction changed rapidly when it's rooted in genetics.
Can you please again answer my question and help me understand how the female attraction mechanism work and how does it change rapidly despite it being completely genetic and genetics only change through mutations ?
Asked three times and not even one fucking answer, biology my ass.

Look Patrick, you've been getting angry for nothing in this debate and calling me things like "your comprehension is awful", "You're talking in circles", "Your long cringy rants", "Your complete lack of understanding and mistakes"

And this has two reasons actually, first, you consider evolution as a belief or a religion, you get angry for it just like when a Muslim or a Christian or a Jew get angry when you attack or criticize their religion. Or you try to draw the attention away from the important parts and play with words and use your great ability to mock others to sound like you're the winner in this discussion or that i'm not even worth debating with, but you could have ended the debate from the last page by answering my questions or pointing out my mistakes (not my mistake with words), and that would be it.

I sent you a PM few months ago and you never even replied to it, you just said :

"I read your other PM, thanks for sending it my way aswell. It's a lot of stuff in there and I think I've got to read it twice, but don't have time for that right now. I think it's better if I get back to you when I've really digested it."

And you didn't replay back since then or anything, i also wonder why didn't you mock me for it like you mock me here, maybe because there weren't any people who could be able to see our debate ? :thinking:

And i'm just gonna say it, evolution is a dumb retarded theory full of plot holes from the point LUCA existed and it's not possible and violates many laws like the the second law of thermodynamics.

I almost forgot anything about this shit-tier theory because i studied it like 2 years ago and i don't think i'd bother to study it again because it's clear to me that it's bullshit.


But still, i have this document i made that contains all the bullshit this theory has with evidences, maybe if you care about the truth give it a try, but i doubt you do or you'd.

So i'm ending this debate here and "my cringy rants" because there's no reason to continue, but i'll upload the document if anyone needs it to know better about the shitty world he lives in.

Document number 1, evolution mechanisms, human fossils, crimes committed because of the theory of evolution (yeah i know there are grammatical errors because that was like 2 years ago) :

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EvilLocks, Google Adsense [Bot] and 1 guest