Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
"Guys, cool it with the anti-semitism"

*several pages later*

Arguing with the Jewish guy about money.
You're the problem.
behold the sins of our forefathers

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
And where are your six kids?
Added in 10 minutes 37 seconds:
I'm going to have 3.0 kids to actually make a difference here. I already discussed that with my girlfriend. It's a small one but I'm not going to be a Swiss cuck that makes 1 child at 40, while immigrants managed to have more, getting married to their 200 guests and I have never seen those guys without a Smartphone. For some reason, they can do it, but the highly educated people with good Jobs cant. :clap:

Imagine your future child ask you why you get married so late: "Well kid, my Smartphone contract was quite expensive.."
Agreed, lots of people end up failing catastrophically due to poor planning.
Its the same thing with Hair transplants. How many people are waiting for the perfect moment? Researching 5 years, to maybe find a "better"
surgeon, while they wasting their prime time as a man.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
I'm going to have 3.0 kids to actually make a difference here. I already discussed that with my girlfriend. It's a small one but I'm not going to be a Swiss cuck that makes 1 child at 40, while immigrants managed to have more, getting married to their 200 guests and I have never seen those guys without a Smartphone. For some reason, they can do it, but the highly educated people with good Jobs cant. :clap:

Imagine your future child ask you why you get married so late: "Well kid, my Smartphone contract was quite expensive.."

Its the same thing with Hair transplants. How many people are waiting for the perfect moment? Researching 5 years, to maybe find a "better"
Yesterday I took the afternoon off to have that mole removal. On my way there on public transport at around 14:30 I encountered lots of people having the latest iPhones, talking on them in languages I couldn‘t place, some of them womem with babies. I‘m not exaggerating: whenever some of them would get off, they were replaced by others speaking on their iPhone in languages I‘m sure are of no use in any job in Switzerland. But I‘m sure they all just had a mole removal planned yesterday snd were correct enough to have 0.5 days withdrawn from their vacation account, as it‘s a cosmetic issue...
What topped it off was the young black guy with Gucci shoes and Louis Vuitton backpack heading for 1st class - had they caught him without a valid ticket, he‘d just have screamed „racists!“ and he‘d have been left alone, I suppose.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
Yesterday I took the afternoon off to have that mole removal. On my way there on public transport at around 14:30 I encountered lots of people having the latest iPhones, talking on them in languages I couldn‘t place, some of them womem with babies.
What do you say? In Europe, you see a lot of women with babies talking in different languages on public transport? That never happened to me. I only see Heidi with her white children talking to her husband what he wants for dinner.

Reality is that "Heidi" is on Tinder and waiting for the:

"perfect moment"

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
What do you say? In Europe, you see a lot of women with Babys talking in different languages on public transport? That never happened to me. I only see Heidi with her white children talking to her husband what he wants for dinner.

Reality is that "Heidi" is on Tinder and waiting for the:

"perfect moment"
The thing is that it was one of the few times I used public transport during working hours and not commuting hours where the balance is better - but I'm sure it was just a coincidence...

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
The thing is that it was one of the few times I used public transport during working hours and not commuting hours where the balance is better - but I'm sure it was just a coincidence...
Heidi is working on her career at 14:30 :clap:

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
while immigrants managed to have more,
Sure, rub it in, you SOB :(

Added in 1 minute 26 seconds:
Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
I used public transport
peasant!

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
You're the problem.
You don't find that funny? I think it's hilarious.
JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
For some reason, they can do it, but the highly educated people with good Jobs cant.
Because white people actually try to show this thing called "responsibility". Not something Arabs and Africans are known for.

That being said, Afro is still correct in his general assessment that the costs of both living and raising a kid is prohibitive, especially in Canada.

This is globalism and technocracy at work. We have foreigners depressing wages, inflating housing markets and manufacturing jobs being moved to the third world with finance and the like being focused in big cities means that people in small towns and rural areas get fucked over entirely. Basically, you're expected to move to a big city because there's no work where you are, but then you can't afford to live in the big city on a lower-income job either. So you get, as I've heard it often described "Can't work where I live; can't live where I work."

So you have to commute, and then the cocksuckers turn around and throw expensive fuel taxes on you "cuz muh climate change" and you get France.

Jobs that allow you to make a good living and raise a family are becoming increasingly limited to high-paying, tech jobs and the idea that we can just re-train everybody to do these jobs is pure fantasy. The people with the high-income jobs, like you point out, generally blow it on hedonistic pursuits.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago

Jobs that allow you to make a good living and raise a family are becoming increasingly limited to high-paying, tech jobs and the idea that we can just re-train everybody to do these jobs is pure fantasy. The people with the high-income jobs, like you point out, generally blow it on hedonistic pursuits.
My closest friend and I are certainly "guilty" of what you are describing here. In relation to what we'd "need", we earn money in abundance (having invested in our education without earning much until we were around 30 though) and we spend it on countless trips, a silly amount of clothes, going and eating out all the time, hell I even have two apartments at this point: one to save taxes, the other one to be able to walk to work. I'm not going to lie, there are moments I'm truly glad I have no responsibilities except for myself, but I know that deep down the most I want is a partner I'm attracted and feel at home with enough so I can instead have a family life. I'm not sure about my friend when he says he'd want the same; I think he enjoys throwing himself around, not being able to date attractive and interesting enough women seems a welcome excuse for him not to commit, whereas I would really like to be attractive enough for a pretty woman with decent values. I wouldn't mind if she earned only half my salary, but I just have to find her pretty. If not, I admittedly prefer the hedonistic lifestyle without the fucking around with meh women- not because I'm above that, but because it doesn't provide me with excitement and (temporary) pleasure.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Jobs that allow you to make a good living and raise a family are becoming increasingly limited to high-paying, tech jobs and the idea that we can just re-train everybody to do these jobs is pure fantasy.
That's why you get these stupid news articles like the one I saw yesterday questioning why all they could only find 900 people with an IT degree to fill 4000 IT jobs.

"There are so many jobs, why can't we find the qualified people!" The short answer is: because those leftist journalists simply ignore IQ research (aaand we're back on topic), hell you don't even need to involve race here, in most Western countires, the average IQ is 100.

And guess what, most of those IT jobs will be too complex for someone with an IQ of 105, or 115 as in my case, I ended up having a job which requires a lot of IT knowledge but make no mistake, I need to focus like mad to become at ease with it.

And that's for someone with a master's degree, which puts me in the 85th percentile. I remember an interview of Jordan Peterson where he explained that smarter people didn't realize how complex some tasks they would deem easy from afar actually are. So it's no surprise that those journalists are naively thinking: "well, it can't be that hard to fill those 3000+ IT jobs, where are those qualified people?!"

They're just not there, and you can't wish them into existence. it's something HR people will know too, finding the right people for one type of job is extremely hard, not only that, but once you have found one, they need to exhibit all the necessary soft skills, and most importantly, to be trustworthy. And those qualities are also rare. It doesn't come down only to intelligence.

So to summarize: IQ, soft skills, sound values are crucial as a package. A lot of people are trying to do good, but it's often not enough. In Belgium you can add the fact that you need to be bilingual in French and Dutch, once you overlap all those requirements you easily end up with a handful of people for the whole country. You'll hear people say "well I don't want to learn IT, it's not my thing" or "I don't want to speak Dutch, it's useless!".

Or when they have the intelligence and the qualifications, you'll find that they're untrustworthy and disappear for a "better deal" after a couple of weeks. To me, it always comes back to this wish that reality would be different than it is: "Why isn't reality like my fantasies?! In my fantasies, all those people can learn and become anything!" Sorry sunshine, the real world is a bit dimmer than that. And it gets even worse when they try to explain that the world is not like they want because of unfair discrimination based on race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
That's why you get these stupid news articles like the one I saw yesterday questioning why all they could only find 900 people with an IT degree to fill 4000 IT jobs.

"There are so many jobs, why can't we find the qualified people!" The short answer is: because those leftist journalists simply ignore IQ research (aaand we're back on topic), hell you don't even need to involve race here, in most Western countires, the average IQ is 100.

And guess what, most of those IT jobs will be too complex for someone with an IQ of 105, or 115 as in my case, I ended up having a job which requires a lot of IT knowledge but make no mistake, I need to focus like mad to become at ease with it.
In the quest to get more women into science, what the powers to be dont mention is how hard science and engineering actually are.
Yes, there are people who have super high IQ who work hard, but not crazy hard. But the rest of us have to struggle a lot. This struggle is not worth it for developed nation guys, so the jobs get left for people from China/Russia/India/Romania. I've interacted with these immigrants - they aren't super bright in general. The problem isn't IQ, it's that the payoff is not worth it for native people.

Added in 2 minutes 56 seconds:
Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
hell I even have two apartments at this point: one to save taxes,
Explain?

Also, I'd like to hear about how you turned a woman friend into prostitute, and how much money is involved.Super curious.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
My post wasn't arguing whether these other service providers would be more economical for you, but rather whether there are other less expensive alternatives for a cell phone provider (while functioning in a society). The bare minimum in your original post. 5Gigs data per month is not a bare minimum, it is a luxury. You are overstating the bare minimum costs by at least a factor of 2

Who the fuck is recommending you disassociate from society?
Being a member of civilization is not "a luxury" -- Jesus. Most people use a lot more.

But sure -- live in a box, drive a used car from 1992, use a rotary phone, buy all of your clothes from the Salvation Army, and stick to a diet of rice and peanut butter.

The "bare minimum cost" to merely stay alive in the short term -- which is what you're referring to -- is zero. You can probably go homeless, and check into an insane asylum, or a prison, at any point.

Added in 5 minutes 57 seconds:
I recall a conversation that I had with a conservative about money, it was a few years ago.

He said that long-term, nobody should ever be spending more than $20/year on clothing and shoes.

He subsequently grudgingly raised that to $40/year, as he acknowledged that detergent costs money.

Added in 6 minutes 46 seconds:
Admin wrote:
2 months ago

And that's for someone with a master's degree, which puts me in the 85th percentile. I remember an interview of Jordan Peterson where he explained that smarter people didn't realize how complex some tasks they would deem easy from afar actually are. So it's no surprise that those journalists are naively thinking: "well, it can't be that hard to fill those 3000+ IT jobs, where are those qualified people?!"

They're just not there, and you can't wish them into existence. it's something HR people will know too, finding the right people for one type of job is extremely hard, not only that, but once you have found one, they need to exhibit all the necessary soft skills, and most importantly, to be trustworthy. And those qualities are also rare. It doesn't come down only to intelligence.

So to summarize: IQ, soft skills, sound values are crucial as a package. A lot of people are trying to do good, but it's often not enough. In Belgium you can add the fact that you need to be bilingual in French and Dutch, once you overlap all those requirements you easily end up with a handful of people for the whole country. You'll hear people say "well I don't want to learn IT, it's not my thing" or "I don't want to speak Dutch, it's useless!".

Or when they have the intelligence and the qualifications, you'll find that they're untrustworthy and disappear for a "better deal" after a couple of weeks. To me, it always comes back to this wish that reality would be different than it is: "Why isn't reality like my fantasies?! In my fantasies, all those people can learn and become anything!" Sorry sunshine, the real world is a bit dimmer than that. And it gets even worse when they try to explain that the world is not like they want because of unfair discrimination based on race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.
If they want really qualified people, they have to be willing to pay market value.

For someone with excellent IT skills, that means an income that is deep in the six figures.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
Explain?

Also, I'd like to hear about how you turned a woman friend into prostitute, and how much money is involved.Super curious.
In Switzerland tax rates vary from place to place, so having your tax residency (spending most of your weekends there while having family tor similar ties to it can be enough) in a low-tax-jurisdiction can make a significant difference.
Not comfortable sharing details about the other story, but broken down to the hour, it was a good deal and the experience was much better than with any hooker I've had, although they were all 8s or 9s.

Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago

3.0 kids

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
3.0 kids
What. I like statistics. And I'm on the way to have 3 already sooo..