Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by pjhair » 2 months ago

yettee wrote:
2 months ago
If you know that there are racists and authoritarians on your side, and don't strongly call them out but rather even seek and welcome their support, then why should it be a surprise that you are blasted with "contempt and accusation of racism"?
This is BS. I have never sought support of racists. Don't put words in my mouth. Even in this thread I have been speaking in favor of democracy. Anyway, "racists" are not the ones that transported over a million Muslims in heart of Europe in 2015. I see leftists as far, far bigger threat at the moment.

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
This is BS. I have never sought support of racists. Don't put words in my mouth. Even in this thread I have been speaking in favor of democracy. Anyway, "racists" are not the ones that transported over a million Muslims in heart of Europe in 2015. I see leftists as far, far bigger threat at the moment.
I feel differently regarding leftists/racists, but absolutely I agree with you about your first point and didn't mean to imply something else. By "if you know that...", I didn't mean specifically you, but generally. Like, "if you study it can be beneficial to your career". Sorry if it came off otherwise.

layabout
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Post by layabout » 2 months ago

Trump is evil. Ethnic people are good. We should import more ethnic people.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
Trump is building an entire wall to keep a country out. There are barely any Muslims in Mexico, he's just doing it for political reasons.

To be fair, there are also Democrats who also feel it's a good way to separate people (Hillary mentioned this in 2018).

I can understand why someone in Europe or the Middle East wouldn't want certain people of different religions
into their country.

Why do you feel the need to mention Muslims? I'm not sure.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
Why do you feel the need to mention Muslims? I'm not sure.
It's because Islamist's can't co-exist peacefully with people of other religions. It's pretty obvious actually. All you need to do is look at Muslim majority countries and the history of Islam. It doesn't really bother me if people of other religions come to the US or Europe as long as they do it LEGALLY.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
Here's the thing about "racists" and more specifically, "racism".

There are two kinds.

The first is the "I hate X group just because they look different". This is what we're told racism primarily is. This does not exist. There is literally no one who dislikes a certain group of people "just cuz they're black" or whatever. If they don't like other people, as a collective, it is because of something that group does in general.

The second kind of "racism", is simply the natural human desire to surround yourself with your own people. In other words "3rd-world hordes, please, please, please, please, leave us the fuck alone. Sincerely — white people."

This is something that is an instinct. Studies have shown babies prefer the same ethnicity as they are, because no shit.

This preference for your own kind cannot be removed, even if you are raised by a different one. Just look at this. This woman is dropped off in Europe by a couple of Africans who couldn't be bothered to look after their kid, and is then raised by whites. Who she just shits on despite raising her as one of their own. When she went to Africa, she states that she felt at home there. But mysteriously, she goes back to Europe and marries a rich white guy, has kids with him, and instills appreciation for their "blackness" in them.

These people do not like white people or culture, in fact they're more often openly hostile to it, and they always feel at home back home. Despite that, they refuse to leave. Why? Because they enjoy the material comforts white men built, and they know they have no part in it. Left to their own devices, they will be back to jumping around outside a mud hut. That's fine, I think people should be allowed to live that way. Not in the west, though.

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-46544904

Multiculturalism does. not. work. This is no longer deniable. Tribalism wins out, every time, all the time and countries exist for this very reason.

I'm glad this woman loves being black. Do it in Africa, though — that's where you belong.

Added in 1 minute 10 seconds:
pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
It doesn't really bother me if people of other religions come to the US or Europe as long as they do it LEGALLY.
Again, this is why everything goes the left's way.

You don't believe in countries, as they were intended, should exist. You're okay with the same demographic replacement, but you just want it legally and slower.

It's like asking a turkey if it'd prefer to be eaten on thanksgiving or Christmas.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago

You don't believe in countries, as they were intended, should exist.
It's just that the views of not the left, but the radical left have been normalized so much lately that it leaves me speechless. It truly does and most people on the left cannot seem to be able to separate from that radical fringe ideologically.

It's a bit like how the Muslim radicals can take a moderate Muslim (which do exist, it just means they don't take Islam seriously) and fuck with his mind by pointing out what it truly means to be a Muslim. For the radical left, it means that compromises on their ideology cannot be tolerated.

For example, I looked into the upcoming marches organized in Brussels, one for climate change awareness and another for "migratory justice" (yeah the left just loves to make up words and expressions that don't mean shit, like "social justice"). Without going into the details, some of their demands were absolutely insane:

- We demand a budget of 1000 billions dedicated to fight climate change

- We demand citizenship for all undocumented (which means illegal, another made up word) migrant

Yet the leftists I know just mindlessly like the event and participate. One look at the organizations who are taking part in it tells you everything you need to know: the vast majority of them are openly communist and demanding the dismantling of what they call our racist patriarchal Western Civilization.

It's as if someone like me, who currently places himself on the right of the political spectrum (because I might be a leftist but I'm no suicidal fool either) would just go to marches openly calling for white supremacy and racial segregation. It would be unacceptable and those events would get nipped in the bud here in the West, and rightly so.

But somehow the radical left gets a pass, while we know that their ideas lead to genocide, a lot of Western people are not aware that you can harm and kill people with compassion, because the oppressed needs an oppressor, and that oppressor group keeps growing for the radical left, to the point that it will include anyone who doesn't believe in open borders, automatic citizenship and social security for illegal immigrants, a budget of 1 billion euros to fight climate change, etc.

Absolutely insane and yet they're still comfortably allowed to spread their hate, their racism and their genocidal ideas.

Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

layabout wrote:
2 months ago
Trump is evil. Ethnic people are good. We should import more ethnic people.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Pat wrote:
2 months ago

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago

You don't believe in countries, as they were intended, should exist. You're okay with the same demographic replacement, but you just want it legally and slower.

It's like asking a turkey if it'd prefer to be eaten on thanksgiving or Christmas.
Stop putting words in my mouth. Are you seriously suggesting because I support legal immigration of non-Muslims, I desire demographic replacement? If non-Muslims want to immigrate to Mexico legally, I will support that too. So now according to your bizarre reasoning, I desire demographic replacement of Mexicans. If non-Muslims want to immigrate to Christian majority African countries legally, I will support that too. So now according to you I want demographic replacement of Africans.

No ThatGuy, I don't want demographic replacement of anyone. I just support democracy, ideas such as freedom of expression and WANT PEOPLE TO FOLLOW THE LAW. Currently, many white majority countries have laws that allow non-whites to immigrate to Europe or North America. So I see nothing wrong with legal immigration. However, if citizens of those countries feel differently and decide they don't want immigration anymore and democratically decide to make laws preventing it, I would respect the decision. It's shocking that you view my support for democracy as support for demographic replacement. You want to stop immigration? Convince your fellow citizens to make new laws.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
Stop putting words in my mouth. Are you seriously suggesting because I support legal immigration of non-Muslims, I desire demographic replacement?

Your inability to see that this is exactly the same thing is just par for the course among conservatives and your support of "democracy" as a religion is nothing more than "mob rules" without any consideration that the mob may in fact be objectively wrong.

You need to stop with this infantile championing of "what the people want muh democracy" when as I've already pointed out, literally no one wants this. Nobody votes directly on this, and the countries that have gotten the multiculti virus are lashing out against it in increasing numbers.

Mexicans do not belong in America. They belong in Mexico.

White people don't belong in Africa.

Whenever you take one of these populations, especially one that has a higher birthrate than the native population of the country they immigrate to, you are changing the demographics. Overtime, these demographics will only continue to change. Further, there is absolutely no reason to bring in a completely different cultural demographic into your country at all. You cannot name one good reason because there isn't one.

Western Countries have a declining birthrate. This isn't inherently a bad thing because you can't just keep going up and up forever and white people generally try to be responsible about having children. Something elsewhere generally does not. So the solution to bringing in third worlders who will inevitably breed like rabbits is not "just breed harder white people lolz" it's "Don't bring them in at all".

Whether those people came here legally or not is irrelevant.

You're not okay with this:

You'd instead prefer they stood in a line and filled out paperwork.
pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
No ThatGuy, I don't want demographic replacement of anyone. I just support democracy, ideas such as freedom of expression and WANT PEOPLE TO FOLLOW THE LAW. Currently, many white majority countries have laws that allow non-whites to immigrate to Europe or North America. So I see nothing wrong with legal immigration. However, if citizens of those countries feel differently and decide they don't want immigration anymore and democratically decide to make laws preventing it, I would respect the decision. It's shocking that you view my support for democracy as support for demographic replacement. You want to stop immigration? Convince your fellow citizens to make new laws.
There is not a politician in North America who presently supports a moratorium on non-white immigration.

Your democracy doesn't represent the views of the people.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

@That Guy, here's my take on this fundamental issue, as simply as I can put it:

There isn't anyone on this earth who's going to tell me and force me to do anything because they think it's for my own good or the good of society, I don't care what it is. The rule is and has to remain: we decide together.

That goes for myself and my conscience, myself and my fiancée, and all of us as a society. We'll make mistakes, seemingly fatal ones, because what the hell do we know, but there is no viable alternative to that if we want to avoid hell in the long term.

Nothing good can come out of forcing others to do what you want because you've decided you knew better. If you're right, if you're truly right, your idea will win in the end because most people are good people who make decisions in good faith.

If my model, my faith in democracy, equality and humanity as a whole lead to a Muslim takeover or a leftist dystopia, so be it, I know this is where we'll disagree and you'll call me a cucked fool but this is what I believe and it is to me the only way we'll overcome anything in the long term. I don't believe darkness can triumph in the long term, if we get there, we will get out of it eventually.

And I know perfectly well how hopeless it is when I look at the hordes of intolerant Muslims and leftists trying to make us submit to them. To me it is not hopeless, we will win in the end, but not through expedient totalitarian measures. People have a right to make mistakes, we will make them individually and collectively and it's the only way we will learn, you can't take that away from them.

Even for their own good and the good of society as a whole as you would say. It is your opinion and I respect it, but to me, we differ because despite all their flaws and current collective cuckoldery, I still believe in the individual and his redemptive power.

Edit: OK maybe it wasn't that simple after all :p.

kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, dermastamp 1.5mm weekly, nizoral 1% whenever

Post by kj6723 » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Here's the thing about "racists" and more specifically, "racism".

There are two kinds.

The first is the "I hate X group just because they look different". This is what we're told racism primarily is. This does not exist. There is literally no one who dislikes a certain group of people "just cuz they're black" or whatever. If they don't like other people, as a collective, it is because of something that group does in general.

The second kind of "racism", is simply the natural human desire to surround yourself with your own people. In other words "3rd-world hordes, please, please, please, please, leave us the fuck alone. Sincerely — white people."

This is something that is an instinct. Studies have shown babies prefer the same ethnicity as they are, because no shit.

This preference for your own kind cannot be removed, even if you are raised by a different one. Just look at this. This woman is dropped off in Europe by a couple of Africans who couldn't be bothered to look after their kid, and is then raised by whites. Who she just shits on despite raising her as one of their own. When she went to Africa, she states that she felt at home there. But mysteriously, she goes back to Europe and marries a rich white guy, has kids with him, and instills appreciation for their "blackness" in them.

These people do not like white people or culture, in fact they're more often openly hostile to it, and they always feel at home back home. Despite that, they refuse to leave. Why? Because they enjoy the material comforts white men built, and they know they have no part in it. Left to their own devices, they will be back to jumping around outside a mud hut. That's fine, I think people should be allowed to live that way. Not in the west, though.

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-46544904

Multiculturalism does. not. work. This is no longer deniable. Tribalism wins out, every time, all the time and countries exist for this very reason.

I'm glad this woman loves being black. Do it in Africa, though — that's where you belong.

Added in 1 minute 10 seconds:

You seriously want to live in a country that’s just a bunch of white people?

@That Guy and his friends on the weekend:
E466E964-BC61-4AC7-9342-33A1C408A8C9.jpeg
E466E964-BC61-4AC7-9342-33A1C408A8C9.jpeg (169 KiB) Viewed 404 times

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Nothing good can come out of forcing others to do what you want because you've decided you knew better. If you're right, if you're truly right, your idea will win in the end because most people are good people who make decisions in good faith.
Normie-Con ideological failure 101: People will vote for the most sensible policy.

Even though we know they don't.

You guys also realize that kings and such have advisors and can easily hear public opinion? It's also in their interest to leave a good realm for their children to inherit?

In representative democracy, which is what we have, you can only vote for the options that are available to you and these people have no obligation to you; the only people they care about is themselves and corporate interests. I recently took the "I Side With" test for Canada and out of any party that can actually be voted for, my closest match is the conservatives at a whopping 50%. Fifty percent!

Somehow though, people like PJ reason that if I vote for the conservatives and they win, even though I voted for them simply because they're the least shitty option, that somehow means the people have spoken and "got what they want". It also completely fails to account for people who didn't vote at all.

Then there's absolute democracy, the failings of which I've pointed out many times and all the same also apply to representative democracy. People often retort that social democracy is better if we vote on absolutely every issue. Aside from failing to consider that not everyone knows what they're talking about when they vote, and there are different demographics with divergent issues, it fails to consider the population allocation.

Live in Wyoming? Hell, live in the rural areas? Don't even bother voting. Under such a system, literally everything would be decided by California and New York. The only real conservative pushback would be from Texas and they'll still be outnumbered. But again, PJ and Co. would argue that "this is what the people want!" after every vote.

"But that's why the electoral college is a thing!" I hear the Americans say. Yeah lol. The electoral college is in place precisely because of this failing of democracy and it's unfair to say the least. Problem is, abolishing it would also be unfair, but if you are truly democratic, you'd support its abolition.
Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Nothing good can come out of forcing others to do what you want because you've decided you knew better.
Literally everything good that we have prior to the 20th Century or so came from Monarchies. The golden ages of just about every culture on Earth happened under authoritarian rule of some kind. The entire colonial era of British and Spanish Empires was under monarchy, as was the enlightenment. Nearly the entirety of European Civilization has been built under monarchy.

So your statement here is completely false, Fred.
Admin wrote:
2 months ago
And I know perfectly well how hopeless it is when I look at the hordes of intolerant Muslims and leftists trying to make us submit to them. To me it is not hopeless, we will win in the end, but not through expedient totalitarian measures.
How do you propose to "win"?

Salvini is already imposing totalitarian types of decrees that will strip many migrants of citizenship. That's a totalitarian move. His approval rating is sky-high and he is likely to actually overtake Sergio Mattarella. Same story for Bolsonaro.

Even if you can, despite voter fraud and demographic shifts, vote in someone who is anti-Islam and migrant in general, they have term limits. They can be voted back out. In the mean time, especially if they support legal 3rd-worlders, that demographic change keeps on chuggin' away and next election, his ideology may be voted out. Permanently.

and even Salvini is at risk, because he has a limit too. Same in Poland, same in Hungary. Where in the public education system, they are already working on subverting the next generation of voters.

Neither you nor PJ has argued that I am wrong in my assessment of the total lack of defense democracy has against these issues, but still believe it must be upheld because...well, just because it's apparently the more virtuous and moral system for some inexplicable reason. Despite not making any laws, nor directly having any say on them, in your own country, you're apparently not "free" (as Nameless would argue) if you can't elect people.

Fred, what you've basically told me here is that faith in good triumphing over evil is going to win out over mathematics.

When the future of our people and cultures is at stake, you'll have to forgive me if I don't think that's good enough.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Salvini is already imposing totalitarian types of decrees that will strip many migrants of citizenship. That's a totalitarian move.
Well, no, because he was democratically elected and is playing by the (Italian) rules.

It's coming to France in the next election by the way, Eric Zemmour (deemed a far right nazi by the left of course) is predicting it and I too would put my money on it.

For the leftists, the hard right coming into power means that we've lost as a civlization. I don't see it that way at all, the left, the center and the center-right are the reason the pendulum is going to have to swing so far the other way. This is what happens when you set out to fight reality itself, you will not win and you will pay for it, we'll all pay for it.

I myself have voted for the NVA, a party that's considered far-right (and of course it's not) in Belgium, and was in our government before it fell (again). And this is the party I intend to join when I go into politics. I don't believe it's the right time for me to join a political party yet, but I see myself doing it in a few years.

This is how you'll win if you want to win. It's like Douglas Murray said: "If you're unhappy with the state of affairs and want to change things, join a political party!" Yeah, what has happened to this simple reasoning?

You're playing the same game as the leftists if you want to circumvent that, in case you haven't noticed, that's what they're doing all the time to gain power: infiltrating academia, the media, HR departments, everything but getting democratically elected by the people.

And there are reasons for that. Their ideas have to be forced on people to be accepted, for their own good, for the good of society. This is the far left, do you see any similarity with the ideology you're subscribing to at the moment? Force. He who cheats always loses. You either have faith in our system and play by the rules or you become just like our ennemies, just like the radical Muslims and the radical left.

Is this really what you want? Can't you see the bigger picture? Can't you see that all those times we've used force or unfair means to get what we wanted are still used against us by our ennemies, and rightly so? Is this the precedent you want to establish for the ages to come? As I've said, if we can't win this battle fairly and without becoming monsters ourselves, I don't even want us to win.

I know it is hard to understand and it's probably my own spiritual journey that has led me to think those improbable and seemingly counterintuitive thoughts, like many Christian ideas seem to be. As cliche and unbelievable as it will sound to you right now, I have been at the same stage (I believe it could be seen on HairlossTalk?), rushing to the far right because I panicked seeing what the regressive left and the radical Muslims were up to. It took me a while and a lot honest dialogue to get off that dangerous path.