Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by pjhair » 5 months ago

yettee wrote:
5 months ago
People on the left accuse the right of being authoritarian, people on the right accuse the left of being authoritarian. In fact there are numerous authoritarians on both sides.
I agree with you 100%. However, unfortunately conservatives have been almost entirely eliminated from universities and most of the media outlets. Even social media channels such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc have been selectively targeting and banning conservatives. We are immediately branded as racists for questioning Islam, criticizing liberal immigration laws or speaking positively of western civilization. We are constantly bombarded with nothing but contempt and accusation of racism. In a scenario like this we don't have any option left except exclusively criticizing the left. NO one else is doing it. If the right had fair representation in academia, media, Hollywood, etc and people were having honest conversation about our concerns instead of branding us as racists, you wouldn't see so much anger and frustration in us. I guarantee you MANY individuals who have gone far right would have stayed closer to the middle. Anyway, despite all this, I am a firm believer in democracy and an optimist. I believe sooner or later our society will reach a fairer state of affairs.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 5 months ago

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
How do you suggest we fix this and remain democratic?
I personally think that the way out is to speak honestly and fearlessly on issues such as Islam, immigration, etc, without fear of being branded as racist. Ideas are immensely powerful. If they are strong AND valid, people will listen. Remember, President Trump won despite such a massive media and academia campaign against him. Trump may not have been the most articulate or may not have had the most intelligent arguments but what he said struck a chord with public. I do have faith in people. I am really glad people like @Admin have been fearlessly criticizing Islam, bad immigration policies and have been defending western culture. We need more people like him.

Dismantling democracy is a really bad idea for the following reasons:

(1) The ideas that are implemented by force are not necessarily implemented because they are good. They are implemented because that's what people with the most power want.

(2) In absence of conversations, debates and alternative point of views, we loose a mechanism that prevents us from making ideological mistakes. This mechanism is extremely important as even the smartest people have flaws in their belief system.

(3)Ideas such as freedom of expression, press, religion, etc. can only thrive in a democracy. These powerful ideas have played an extremely important role in shaping the western civilization. They should be considered sacrosanct. It's NOT a co-incidence that countries that are underdeveloped or are still developing often have extremely poor record when it comes to freedom of expression.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

pjhair wrote:
5 months ago
I personally think that the way out is to speak honestly and fearlessly on issues such as Islam, immigration, etc, without fear of being branded as racist. Ideas are immensely powerful. If they are strong AND valid, people will listen. Remember, President Trump won despite such a massive media and academia campaign against him. Trump may not have been the most articulate or may not have had the most intelligent arguments but what he said struck a chord with public. I do have faith in people. I am really glad people like @Admin have been fearlessly criticizing Islam, bad immigration policies and have been defending western culture. We need more people like him.

Dismantling democracy is a really bad idea for the following reasons:

(1) The ideas that are implemented by force are not necessarily implemented because they are good. They are implemented because that's what people with the most power want.

(2) In absence of conversations, debates and alternative point of views, we loose a mechanism that prevents us from making ideological mistakes. This mechanism is extremely important as even the smartest people have flaws in their belief system.

(3)Ideas such as freedom of expression, press, religion, etc. can only thrive in a democracy. These powerful ideas have played an extremely important role in shaping the western civilization. They should be considered sacrosanct. It's NOT a co-incidence that countries that are underdeveloped or are still developing often have extremely poor record when it comes to freedom of expression.
The left has the media and academics locked down.

Speak the truth here and you'll be character assassinated, lose your job, everything.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 5 months ago

There Muslims for Peace, handing out cards on the anniversary of 2001. I accepted it, but there are always
those people who refuse.
scorpiolove wrote:
5 months ago
I've taken time to look at the film you presented and it was classic! The intellect by both men was supreme, the white guy was raised in a indigenous family, I know a few people like that raised in multiculturalism, most of my views come from a non white person raised in a white society and my views are apt and correct in my perception, you would think with all the opportunities the white man has been offered over the last centuries all of them would be living in the hills of hollywood somewhere. Most whites are working paycheck to paycheck and are one check away from homelessness. The poor whites are why I dismiss white supremacy as a whole, they can't even give to their poor correctly or offer them a place to live, in my country, you can't even get welfare without an address, and you can't get a bank account without a place of residence and working income. When so called white supremacy is so bad that it oppresses their white breathern almost as much as other races in the same position, the ideal should be thrown away and the reality should be dealt with.
There are a lot of people living paycheck to paycheck. That's actually very factual.
It's not something people should be proud of, or be offended by, as far as their race.

There is no middle class in the United States today. There's either poverty, or the high end.

It's something that needs to be studied.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

rclark wrote:
5 months ago
There Muslims for Peace, handing out cards on the anniversary of 2001. I accepted it, but there are always
those people who refuse.
Was that this year's anniversary, mate?
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
Was that this year's anniversary, mate?
It was back in 2011. I really don't know why people want to remember it.

The politicians in my town had the event at the park. The Governor was even there.

I just happened to be there at the time. The park is across my house.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

yettee wrote:
5 months ago
One aspect of authoritarian governments is that they often end up looking the same, left and right. Indeed, they abandoned the communist label in the 90s. This type of govt inevitably moves toward the whims of a single person.
Well, not all of them (abandoning communism).

@pjhair , @nameless , @That Guy

What is your opinion of this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 10696.html

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 5 months ago

rclark wrote:
5 months ago
Well, not all of them (abandoning communism).
ya most definitely. i was referring to just n korea :ugeek:

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

yettee wrote:
5 months ago
ya most definitely. i was referring to just n korea :ugeek:
It's @That Guy's fault. 100%.

meathead.jpg
meathead.jpg (3.56 KiB) Viewed 718 times

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 5 months ago

People on the left accuse the right of being authoritarian, people on the right accuse the left of being authoritarian. In fact there are numerous authoritarians on both sides.
pjhair wrote:
5 months ago
I agree with you 100%. However, unfortunately conservatives have been almost entirely eliminated from universities and most of the media outlets. Even social media channels such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc have been selectively targeting and banning conservatives. We are immediately branded as racists for questioning Islam, criticizing liberal immigration laws or speaking positively of western civilization. We are constantly bombarded with nothing but contempt and accusation of racism. In a scenario like this we don't have any option left except exclusively criticizing the left.
Well... I understand what youre saying, but I think if you "exclusively" criticize the left while personally harboring but keeping quiet significant misgivings about parts of the right, then it's completely unproductive (besides being, and I say this with all due respect, intellectually dishonest), because it just adds to the right/left screaming at each other that the other side is racist and authoritarian and evil and a point of agreement becomes impossible. If you know that there are racists and authoritarians on your side, and don't strongly call them out but rather even seek and welcome their support, then why should it be a surprise that you are blasted with "contempt and accusation of racism"? And I would say the same for those on the left who stand with those who they know to be racist and authoritarian, they need to step aside and say they don't agree with these people, and the right is correct to condemn them if they don't do so. Some do, some don't. Let the far left and far right (who have a lot in common) get together and have a big party, while everyone else works to make common sense agreements and laws that improve society. I think that used to happen more. In the case of the US, Reagan was significantly to the left of today's right, Kennedy was significantly to the right of today's left. And in general politicians were civil with each other, worked together, made compromises etc.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

yettee wrote:
5 months ago
I think that used to happen more. In the case of the US, Reagan was significantly to the left of today's right, Kennedy was significantly to the right of today's left. And in general politicians were civil with each other, worked together, made compromises etc.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 5 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 months ago
An incorrect statement.

Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kevin Tsiujihara, Ed Catmull, Kevin Feige (runs Marvel studios), Christopher Nolan (celebrated director), Michael Haneke (world's most respected film director) Rupert Murdoch, George Lucas, Ted Turner (founded CNN), Dean Baquet (editor of NY Times) are among the numerous non-Jews with leadership positions in the media.

It's not forbidden. A lot of people have had robust discussions as to the historical cause of Jewish intellectual achievement. It's something that is widely discussed in mainstream academic journals and media.

You need a job, a life, and a lot of therapy. You've gone deep into the lunatic conspiracy theory rabbit hole, and you risk never leaving. You're indulging in the false comfort of completely insane thinking, which is not altogether different from doing cocaine.
I agree with you to some degree but there is undoubtedly are larger representation of Jews in positions of media power in the United States than their numbers in the population. On top of their over representation of high IQ individuals.

Also Michael Haneke is not outright considered the worlds most respected director by virtually anyone whether they be mainstream or independent/arthouse oriented. At least not in an even remotely absolutist sense like you use. Certainly considered one of the modern greats, but in no way is your representation justified anywhere. He also has his share of films that have been loathed or viewed as mediocre aesthetically, thematically and as individual experiences by virtually the entire film community. Nor can one consider where he resides in film and media culture a position of power (lmfao).
JasonStatham wrote:
6 months ago
So we are going now back 1000 years into Wikings?
The same silly arguments are coming from Muslim people:

"But what about the crusades?" The big difference is rclark that we progressed while other nations are still in the middle age.
You ever played Age of Empires? Africa is still looking for enough wood to upgrade out of the Dark Age.

And your personal story does not prove anything. So you have nice black neighbours? Good for you. I have horrible white neighbours and lovely Asian neighbours. So what's the point? Africa is still a shithole.
"You ever played Age of Empires? Africa is still looking for enough wood to upgrade out of the Dark Age. "

Fucking absolute kek

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JeanLucBB wrote:
5 months ago
I agree with you to some degree but there is undoubtedly are larger representation of Jews in positions of media power in the United States than their numbers in the population. On top of their over representation of high IQ individuals.

Also Michael Haneke is not outright considered the worlds most respected director by virtually anyone whether they be mainstream or independent/arthouse oriented. At least not in an even remotely absolutist sense like you use. Certainly considered one of the modern greats, but in no way is your representation justified anywhere. He also has his share of films that have been loathed or viewed as mediocre aesthetically, thematically and as individual experiences by virtually the entire film community. Nor can one consider where he resides in film and media culture a position of power (lmfao).

"You ever played Age of Empires? Africa is still looking for enough wood to upgrade out of the Dark Age. "

Fucking absolute kek
I've missed your ass! How was your Christmas in Adelaide?

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
I've missed your ass! How was your Christmas in Adelaide?
Fucking dogshit, I hate Christmas and my extended family but luckily I'm leaving this miserable city and moving to Melb next month.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JeanLucBB wrote:
5 months ago
Fucking dogshit, I hate Christmas and my extended family but luckily I'm leaving this miserable city and moving to Melb next month.
Watch out for the Sudanese.