Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 665
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1677
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Well, no, because he was democratically elected and is playing by the (Italian) rules.
I mean that he is employing the same kind of policy that has been used by totalitarians before. Like uncle Adolf did.
Admin wrote:
2 months ago
You're playing the same game as the leftists if you want to circumvent that
The only power that the leftists have is democracy.

Secondly, this kind of idea of "not democracy" is a lot older, and has a lot better track record of actually creating happier nations. There's this weird idea that everyone was just totally miserable before democracy: It's a complete lie.

I know you're going for this whole Dark Knight, "live to see yourself become the villain" thing, but I don't buy it. You cannot democratically win against an increasingly rigged democracy: You just die.

Economic systems and governmental structures should be results-based and for what benefits the native population of the nation, and this needs to be based on facts, and proven methods and adjusted as needed, not wishful-thinking and romanticized notions of fairness. Democracy is a weapon that has, since its inception, been used against the people way more than for them, and again: No one has any solution to this that doesn't involve removing democracy.

So it needs to be removed.
Admin wrote:
2 months ago
As cliche and unbelievable as it will sound to you right now, I have been at the same stage (I believe it could be seen on HairlossTalk?), rushing to the far right
I really don't find myself concerned so much with "left and right" distinction. That's mostly an economic distinction anyway. It's just that the social justice warrior types obviously fall on the left of that scale.

My political standpoint would be most aligned with fascism. Anti-democracy, traditionalism, nationalism, authoritarianism and context-dependent economic policy.

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 404
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1118

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by pjhair » 2 months ago

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
@That Guy, here's my take on this fundamental issue, as simply as I can put it:

There isn't anyone on this earth who's going to tell me and force me to do anything because they think it's for my own good or the good of society, I don't care what it is. The rule is and has to remain: we decide together.

That goes for myself and my conscience, myself and my fiancée, and all of us as a society. We'll make mistakes, seemingly fatal ones, because what the hell do we know, but there is no viable alternative to that if we want to avoid hell in the long term.

Nothing good can come out of forcing others to do what you want because you've decided you knew better. If you're right, if you're truly right, your idea will win in the end because most people are good people who make decisions in good faith.

If my model, my faith in democracy, equality and humanity as a whole lead to a Muslim takeover or a leftist dystopia, so be it, I know this is where we'll disagree and you'll call me a cucked fool but this is what I believe and it is to me the only way we'll overcome anything in the long term. I don't believe darkness can triumph in the long term, if we get there, we will get out of it eventually.

And I know perfectly well how hopeless it is when I look at the hordes of intolerant Muslims and leftists trying to make us submit to them. To me it is not hopeless, we will win in the end, but not through expedient totalitarian measures. People have a right to make mistakes, we will make them individually and collectively and it's the only way we will learn, you can't take that away from them.

Even for their own good and the good of society as a whole as you would say. It is your opinion and I respect it, but to me, we differ because despite all their flaws and current collective cuckoldery, I still believe in the individual and his redemptive power.

Edit: OK maybe it wasn't that simple after all :p.
You summed up my position perfectly :D

Added in 29 minutes 26 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
In representative democracy, which is what we have, you can only vote for the options that are available to you and these people have no obligation to you; the only people they care about is themselves and corporate interests. I recently took the "I Side With" test for Canada and out of any party that can actually be voted for, my closest match is the conservatives at a whopping 50%. Fifty percent!
A democracy is far more than "just right to vote". I will argue that a far more valuable thing that democracy offers is freedom of expression. It allows people to debate and best ideas to win over time. You yourself have complained about people not being able to express their ideas publicly due to fear that their careers will be destroyed. Just imagine if people were being thrown in jails and tortured or killed for stating an opinion. What if a brutal dictator comes to power, takes all your rights away and decides that everyone should follow Islam. Will you really want to live in such a world?

If you believe that you have the best ideas, then go out and debate. If you believe that none of the political parties represent your views or interests, then run for an office. You don't have the same freedom under a totalitarian regime.

Added in 2 minutes 57 seconds:
Admin wrote:
2 months ago
I myself have voted for the NVA, a party that's considered far-right (and of course it's not) in Belgium, and was in our government before it fell (again). And this is the party I intend to join when I go into politics. I don't believe it's the right time for me to join a political party yet, but I see myself doing it in a few years.
I am really happy that you are considering joining politics. Europe and North America desperately need leaders with your views.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 665
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1677
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
A democracy is far more than "just right to vote". I will argue that a far more valuable thing that democracy offers is freedom of expression. It allows people to debate and best ideas to win over time. You yourself have complained about people not being able to express their ideas publicly due to fear that their careers will be destroyed. Just imagine if people were being thrown in jails and tortured or killed for stating an opinion. What if a brutal dictator comes to power, takes all your rights away and decides that everyone should follow Islam. Will you really want to live in such a world?

If you believe that you have the best ideas, then go out and debate. If you believe that none of the political parties represent your views or interests, then run for an office. You don't have the same freedom under a totalitarian regime.
No, I wouldn't want to live in a world ruled by Islam. That's why I'm opposed to the democracy that's going to bring it about!

You cannot "run for office" in Canada like you can in the US. I can't just sign up and say "vote for me!" not possible.

You also are equating "no democracy = no freedom of speech" which is false. True that democracy lends itself well to that, but not a necessity.

Again: None of you have any idea how to counteract these problems, don't deny that the problems of the system are real, but insist democracy must be upheld because "faith" in it. Faith will do you no good for what is coming.

Really disheartening that anyone is willing to just lay down and die when the time comes that you can't vote your way out anymore instead of fighting back. There can be no doubt that the real worry isn't that people won't "wake up" to the cultural problems in time, it's that they won't be willing accept a new government that prevents this from happening again. All because of quasi-religious loyalty to a governmental structure.

That's the real blackpill.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1070
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 2675
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

It is true that none of us has any viable solutions to the long-term problems in North America.

@That Guy's solutions are also not viable, as there is no possibility of them being implemented.

Note that it's not due to love for hispanic culture that democrats refuse to allow construction of a wall.

It's because the economy needs a cheap labour pool. The millions of people willing to work for low wages and low benefits are a benefit to political donors in and of themselves, further, they drive down wages and benefits for everyone else.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1507
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 3265
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
It's because the economy needs a cheap labour pool. The millions of people willing to work for low wages and low benefits are a benefit to political donors in and of themselves, further, they drive down wages and benefits for everyone else.
"The economy needs", sounds nice because the economy does not suffer, your working-class guy who's had his job taken by a migrant does.

What do you say to that guy? If you're Macron, you say: "Suck it up, that's how it's going to be!" He's the next bozo to have his presidency taken by a Salvini by the way.

I for one understand this guy's wrath:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/0 ... inside-me/

There is no alternative to importing low-wage workers, right? Oh yes there is: the working class burning it all to the ground. Watch them, I'm not saying I condone it, but I understand.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 393
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 795
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
It is true that none of us has any viable solutions to the long-term problems in North America.

@That Guy's solutions are also not viable, as there is no possibility of them being implemented.

Note that it's not due to love for hispanic culture that democrats refuse to allow construction of a wall.

It's because the economy needs a cheap labour pool. The millions of people willing to work for low wages and low benefits are a benefit to political donors in and of themselves, further, they drive down wages and benefits for everyone else.
It's not a need it's a want of the donor and political class who are the only ones that benefit from it. When you talk about the "economy" or the typical leftist politican is all they're specifically talking about is GDP numbers, which is an utter joke of a measurement for analysing the wellbeing of the average citizen or working class citizen in that economy. Australia and the socially Democratic Nordic states have no where near the extent of cheap labour via immigration however their citizens are among the happiest in the world, typically record consistent growth, have strong exports, high average wages and minimum wages + low to very low unemployment rates.

The idea that Chuck Schumer is sitting in his bed at night worrying about fucking GDP numbers is laughable, same with any other leftist. They're playing politics that appeal to virtue signalling idiots and appeasing their donors.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 665
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1677
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago
It's not a need it's a want of the donor and political class who are the only ones that benefit from it. When you talk about the "economy" or the typical leftist politican is all they're specifically talking about is GDP numbers, which is an utter joke of a measurement for analysing the wellbeing of the average citizen or working class citizen in that economy. Australia and the socially Democratic Nordic states have no where near the extent of cheap labour via immigration however their citizens are among the happiest in the world, typically record consistent growth, have strong exports, high average wages and minimum wages + low to very low unemployment rates.

The idea that Chuck Schumer is sitting in his bed at night worrying about fucking GDP numbers is laughable, same with any other leftist. They're playing politics that appeal to virtue signalling idiots and appeasing their donors.
Tucker Carlson recently summed all this up in the absolute best thing I have ever seen as a news segment.

This is a god-damn manifesto.


User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 404
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1118

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by pjhair » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
You cannot "run for office" in Canada like you can in the US. I can't just sign up and say "vote for me!" not possible.
I am not much familiar with Canadian political system but if a common man can't run for an office, then of course it's not a very healthy democracy. However, not all democracies are same. Things are quite different here in the US. I have some white friends on both Democratic and Republican side who are considering running for an office. These are just common but highly intelligent people living in Oklahoma. They haven’t lost faith in democracy like you because of the inclusive nature of the American political process. I really do have faith in American political system however at the same time I think there is a need for improvement in some institutions that are very important for a democracy. Institutions such as academia, media, etc. The systematic removal of conservative thinkers from academia is very concerning. It has allowed increasingly radicalized left-wing narrative to become more dominant. As right leaning thinkers are shunned by academia and a large section of media, there is a real danger of conservative leaning individuals to lose faith in the system over time. But it doesn’t mean we should start advocating overthrowing the system and replacing it with something else. We can work towards fixing it. Democracy is not some magical system which once implemented can magically solve all the problems. It’s a system by the people and constantly needs our engagement and help.

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
You also are equating "no democracy = no freedom of speech" which is false. True that democracy lends itself well to that, but not a necessity.
I really fail to see how freedom of expression can thrive under a totalitarian regime. But let’s assume for the sake of argument that some versions of totalitarian regime do allow it. Do you think such regimes should listen to people? If yes, then how are they any different from democracies? If no, then the very purpose of freedom of expression is defeated. Knowledge without ability to choose is essentially no different than lack of knowledge. Also, you are advocating totalitarian regimes that hold your own point of views on various issues that concern you. But there are totalitarian regimes that hold ideologies diametrically opposite to yours. What if they come to power? In absence of dialogues, the one with the most power wins, not necessarily the one with the best ideas.
That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Again: None of you have any idea how to counteract these problems, don't deny that the problems of the system are real, but insist democracy must be upheld because "faith" in it. Faith will do you no good for what is coming.
No, mere faith is not enough. We need to act. We can start by participating in the political process. We can donate or campaign for people who we think have the best ideas. We can even run for office, at least in the US. We can start debating radical leftists and speak our mind on public platforms with no fear of being labeled as bigot or racist. I know you have said that speaking our mind on these issues can have negative consequences on our career or social life. But if you are truly frustrated and want to change things, you will have to make these sacrifices.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 944
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1014
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

People need to do more fact checking with Trump.

Here are some facts about Mexico:

1. They have a much smaller Muslim population than the United States. The
U.S. Muslim population is 1.1%. The Mexican Muslim population is less than 0.01%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mexico


2. The number of immigrants through Mexico has been declining in the past ten years.

Even FOX News, a polically biased Conservative "news" channel, slams Trump over his
Presidential speech on 01/08/2019.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 665
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1677
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Nobody gives a rat's ass about Mexican Muslims. It's about keeping Mexicans out.

and yeah, there's totally less hispanics coming. That's why massive, uruk-hai style hordes of them are marching toward the southern US border, right?

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1073
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1383

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Nobody gives a rat's ass about Mexican Muslims. It's about keeping Mexicans out.

and yeah, there's totally less hispanics coming. That's why massive, uruk-hai style hordes of them are marching toward the southern US border, right?
Well said.
There is nothing more arrogant than marching towards the border of a foreign country and demanding to be given entry and access to all the benefits of that country.

I know I sound heartless but these people have absolutely no right to do this and as a result, I have little sympathy.
The sooner that wall is built, the better.
behold the sins of our forefathers

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 944
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1014
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Nobody gives a rat's ass about Mexican Muslims. It's about keeping Mexicans out.

and yeah, there's totally less hispanics coming. That's why massive, uruk-hai style hordes of them are marching toward the southern US border, right?
Trump "reasoning" for spending 5.7 billion to build a wall is that they are carrying drugs, such as cocaine, into
the United States.

No other President in U.S. history ever thought this was a problem.

Presidents George Bush Senior and George Bush , who both live close to Mexico (Texas),
don't share Trump's opinion.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 665
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1677
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
Trump "reasoning" for spending 5.7 billion to build a wall is that they are carrying drugs, such as cocaine, into
the United States.
They do. The bulk of heroine and cocaine in the USA are brought in from latin America.

Illegal immigrants also commit a shit-ton of crime. They also cost about 155 billion annually to keep illegally, but somehow 5 billion for a wall to keep them out isn't worth the cost.
rclark wrote:
2 months ago
No other President in U.S. history ever thought this was a problem.
I want you to re-read this segment about how no other US president thought that foreigners bringing drugs and crime into their country en masse was a problem, and have a real serious think about that for a second.
rclark wrote:
2 months ago
Presidents George Bush Senior and George Bush , who both live close to Mexico (Texas),
don't share Trump's opinion.
Bush Sr. was a globalist cunt. No shit he didn't share Trump's opinion.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 218
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 657
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Nobody gives a rat's ass about Mexican Muslims. It's about keeping Mexicans out.

and yeah, there's totally less hispanics coming. That's why massive, uruk-hai style hordes of them are marching toward the southern US border, right?
Image

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 944
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1014
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
They do. The bulk of heroine and cocaine in the USA are brought in from latin America.

Illegal immigrants also commit a shit-ton of crime. They also cost about 155 billion annually to keep illegally, but somehow 5 billion for a wall to keep them out isn't worth the cost.



I want you to re-read this segment about how no other US president thought that foreigners bringing drugs and crime into their country en masse was a problem, and have a real serious think about that for a second.



Bush Sr. was a globalist cunt. No shit he didn't share Trump's opinion.
I live in the United States, so I really don't have to think
about it. The subject is Mexico.

Trump had the majority to build it in 2017/2018. He chose not do. There are rumors he is going to resign, and not run again.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests