Political Compass Test

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by blackg » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:41 pm

I support nameless.
Stop the caravans!

blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by blackg » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:53 pm

rclark wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:33 am
What do you mean? I thought you were a liberal, and very far to the left?

Where did you end up on this test?
This half-wit (@Rudiger) is anything but liberal. I don't want him as a liberal, especially considering the kind of language he uses to describe those who undertake gender studies.

Gender Studies being the most relevant subject of this young century.
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (63.71 KiB) Viewed 336 times
These young women are the type I admire, not an angry, ill mannered Irishman.
Stop the caravans!

nameless
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:36 am

blackg wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:41 pm
I support nameless.
Thanks.
blackg wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:53 pm
This half-wit (@Rudiger) is anything but liberal. I don't want him as a liberal, especially considering the kind of language he uses to describe those who undertake gender studies.

Gender Studies being the most relevant subject of this young century.

unnamed.jpg
These young women are the type I admire, not an angry, ill mannered Irishman.
He's either an extremist right-wing fascist or a troll. When anyone debates with him if you disagree with him he immediately resorts to name-calling on a pre-teen level. Thanks for revealing that he's Irish. Thank God he's not an American.
Last edited by nameless on Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by blackg » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:55 am

nameless wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:36 am
Thanks.

He's either an extremist right-wing fascist or a troll. When you debate with him if you disagree with him he immediately resorts to name-calling on a pre-teen level. Thanks for revealing that he's Irish. Thank God he's not an American. If he were an American and starts screaming his pro-Trump bullshit publicly out in the streets if/when Trump is proven guilty of treason he could get himself badly injured (or worse) by angry anti-Trump protesters.
Thank God indeed. I couldn't cope if Rudeman was an American.
Stop the caravans!

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:17 pm

nameless wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:36 am
Thanks.

He's either an extremist right-wing fascist or a troll. When anyone debates with him if you disagree with him he immediately resorts to name-calling on a pre-teen level. Thanks for revealing that he's Irish. Thank God he's not an American.
You have the wrong person. That is not Rudiger, but a different person. You meant JeanLuc.
Last edited by rclark on Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:34 pm

I retook the test, as I've known for a while now my beliefs have moved away from center.

Hell yeah

blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by blackg » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:22 pm

That Guy wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:34 pm
I retook the test, as I've known for a while now my beliefs have moved away from center.

Hell yeah
These results will be the shame of your colored grandchildren.
Stop the caravans!

That Guy
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by That Guy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:35 pm

blackg wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:22 pm
These results will be the shame of your colored grandchildren.
Those results are the only thing that's gonna save my white grandkids from globalist fools like you.

blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by blackg » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:23 pm

That Guy wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:35 pm
Those results are the only thing that's gonna save my white grandkids from globalist fools like you.
At least you're not ignoring me. Thanks for that.
Stop the caravans!

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Post by Hanginginthewire » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:38 pm

That Guy’s entire vocabulary and intellectual foundation is 100% based on watching YouTube videos. “Globalist!!!” “Virtue signal!” What countries besides backwater Canada have you physically been in, That Guy? I’m curious. I already know you are scared to visit Turkey but have you ventured outside of your apartment in Saskatchewan yet? Anyway it’s just embarrassing watching you pontificate in world affairs. But totally in character. Delusions of grandeur on this guy like I’ve never seen.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil, Stemoxydine and Adenosin shampoo
- 1.5mm dermarolling every 10 days

Post by Admin » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Hanginginthewire wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:38 pm
I already know you are scared to visit Turkey
It's no joke man: https://www.turkishminute.com/2018/07/0 ... dia-posts/

As someone who's actually traveled around quite a lot and not on the beaten path (club med, organized tours, etc.), I can tell you that if you think the situation is quite bad outside the West, it's not, it's actually much worse. I've received death threats on quite a few occasions in countries like Morocco or Thailand. In Morocco I was lucky to have the local police on my side (they beat up the guy in front of me, not my ideal conception of justice) and in Thailand, the police told me there wasn't much they could do about it, so there I was, stuck on a fucking island, with a (Muslim, but that's an irrelevant detail I guess) guy who shouted at me: "I see you again, you die!".

Now about Turkey, I have already posted plenty of anti-Erdogan comments with my real name on Facebook so until there is a successful coup, I can't risk going there. @That Guy may go a bit too far on certain issues (the evil juice conspiracy for example) in my opinion but he's certainly not wrong when it comes to the danger Islam and Muslim countries like Turkey pose. When in doubt, assume that life outside the West is hell on earth, and you'll probably be right. There is no 'you' that's worth defending over there, no justice, the State and its corrupt police sees you as a troublemaker for some arbitrary reason that day? You're fucked! Travelling certainly has taught me to be grateful about living in the West.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp.

That Guy
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by That Guy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:52 pm

Hanginginthewire wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:38 pm
That Guy’s entire vocabulary and intellectual foundation is 100% based on watching YouTube videos.
I love that you rage about the fact that, when I need video footage to back up some point I make, I use the most popular service for videos on the internet, as if there's any other option. It's like complaining that the guy who lent you money had to go to the bank first.

For example:
Admin wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:54 pm
@That Guy may go a bit too far on certain issues (the evil juice conspiracy for example) in my opinion
I don't see how the "evil juice" thing is a conspiracy when plenty of juice have literally stated, in the media, that multiculturalism/globalism is largely a Juice movement and when you look into the backgrounds of plenty of these people shilling multiculturalism and global-homo...well

Here's a clip from an old IBA News doc on anti-semitism in Europe. This bitch Barbara Specter, a jewish woman with the european jewish fund, literally states in this interview that anti-semitism is because "Europe hasn't learned how to be multicultural and it must be multicultural" and ends with "Jews will be resented for our leading role" and that "Europe will not survive [without multiculturalism]".

You don't say

How come Barb isn't preaching this shit in Israel?

It's just disheartening that so many normal-conservatives are capable of being like "Yeah, Islam clearly states that they want western destruction, just deal with it" but no matter how many times prominent juice say "We're leading the charge of multiculturalism" they fall back on "that's a conspiracy".

It's not a conspiracy when the conspirators are openly pleading guilt.

Anyway, more on-topic:
Admin wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:54 pm
When in doubt, assume that life outside the West is hell on earth, and you'll probably be right. There is no 'you' that's worth defending over there, no justice, the State and its corrupt police sees you as a troublemaker for some arbitrary reason that day? You're fucked! Travelling certainly has taught me to be grateful about living in the West.
I'm friends with an Egyptian woman, who also lived for a while in Saudi Arabia. She swears she will never go back and recently denounced her muslim faith, and she's married to a christian white guy.

I frequent a local Jewish restaurant, the owner has told me numerous times has no desire to return to the middle east. I went to school with a Mexican woman who hates Mexico and its corrupt government. I know I don't have any plans on returning to Mexico or the Caribbean anytime soon. I've told my German relatives that I'm not coming to see them until they sort out the mudslime problem. Etc.

It's weird how a lot of people from the third world, or seeing what it's like, are capable of acknowledging that it blows. I wish these people would stay there though, as they could be the agents for change in their homelands.

You know, I remember as a kid in school, one thing my globalist teachers always said that racist people just hadn't been "enriched" — as Merkel would put it — enough by traveling and experiencing other cultures.

I've found that the exact opposite is true.
Last edited by That Guy on Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Post by Hanginginthewire » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:27 am

Your elementary school teachers were “globalists?” I think you are using “globalist” the way feminists use “patriarchy.” Big scaremongering fuzz word that means nothing. Who is a “globalist” in your mind? Was Ms
Krabappel hanging out with George Soros in the staff room?

Maybe your teachers were liberals who liked the Rainbow Coalition or a Benetton ad but I really don’t think they were “globalists”. The fact that you characterize them as such speaks of your paranoia and your lazy, pseudo intellectual analysis.

That Guy
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by That Guy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:24 am

Hanginginthewire wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:27 am
Your elementary school teachers were “globalists?” I think you are using “globalist” the way feminists use “patriarchy.” Big scaremongering fuzz word that means nothing. Who is a “globalist” in your mind? Was Ms
Krabappel hanging out with George Soros in the staff room?

Maybe your teachers were liberals who liked the Rainbow Coalition or a Benetton ad but I really don’t think they were “globalists”. The fact that you characterize them as such speaks of your paranoia and your lazy, pseudo intellectual analysis.
Yes, dude. They were!

You have no idea how cucked this country is

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/racism-a- ... -1.4120976

The first time I heard a teacher use the term "globalism" was in the 3rd grade. So this about 1999 or so. I distinctly recall we had an entire unit in social studies about "nationalism" and "globalism". Globalism, as they said, was to be this great new thing where the whole world was interconnected. We also learned plenty of how Hitler was bad, because he was a mean "nationalist" who, and I quoted "wanted to take over the whole world."

This, and cultural relativism got worse and worse. By grade 5, I was learning about how bad the white british people were because they killed those noble savages on this land and gave them diseased blankets and stuff. There was no mention about how plenty of native tribes warred with each other, and some allied themselves with the colonials to take out rival tribes.

In the 7th grade, my teacher taught us about "ethnocentrism" and how it's bad, and he would regularly chastise students for showing any sort of distaste to even the most absurd cultural practices. We also learned more in his classes about how great that trendy new "globalism" was.

Highschool was a nightmare. We literally studied a "Social Justice" unit for so many months out of the year that our class didn't study shit that was on the finals and so a number of students barely passed. The teacher actually said that all white people are inherent racists! My social studies teacher at this time only taught us two units: Industrial Revolution, immediately followed by Bolshevik Russia. The former stressed about how bad all that ultra-capitalist shit was and how even children were subject to horrible working conditions while their bosses profited.

With the bolshevik unit, the guy even blatantly lied on historical facts about the Romanovs to make them look like the absolute worst villains and the bolsheviks were totally right.

I bought into this Marxist philosophy for a while in my teens, but talking to my relatives who actually LIVED under communism, they were absolutely shocked at what I was being taught in school and woke me up.

Looking back, school in western Canada was nothing more than Globalist, endless white guilt, cultural revisionist, Neo-Marxist indoctrination. Even former classmates have often brought up to me "You remember that time when Mr(s). X said...(some pro-globalist horseshit)"

But unlike blackNPCg, I had that little inner voice the whole time questioning the authority, and pointing out logical inconsistencies.

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:36 am

That Guy wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:24 am
We also learned plenty of how Hitler was bad, because he was a mean "nationalist" who, and I quoted "wanted to take over the whole world."
What's your view of what he wanted to do and did, both in Germany and outside it? What do you think about him as a person, morally (good? bad?)? Do you think he wasn't interested in taking over other countries? You mentioned the topic and it seems like you aren't satisfied with what you were taught, so I'm curious about your views.