Political Compass Test

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 1647
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by Rudiger » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:10 am

Lol that's 4 right leaning guys all surprised we're dead centre of I was slightly libtarded- is it possible that this was created by some gender studies fag who wants the whole world to consider themselves Lefty's?

Of course it's probably more likely it's just someone who didn't know how to equate the results. Or maybe a mixture of both, someone with Libtard tendencies that thing any fairly righteous answer (such as caring about your country) as being Libtarded, or maybe what they think a "Classical Liberal" is.

Also it seems a lot like anything conservative or right wing seems to equal Libertarianism.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:57 am
Reputation: 692
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by rclark » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:33 am

Rudiger wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:10 am
Lol that's 4 right leaning guys all surprised we're dead centre of I was slightly libtarded- is it possible that this was created by some gender studies fag who wants the whole world to consider themselves Lefty's?

Of course it's probably more likely it's just someone who didn't know how to equate the results. Or maybe a mixture of both, someone with Libtard tendencies that thing any fairly righteous answer (such as caring about your country) as being Libtarded, or maybe what they think a "Classical Liberal" is.

Also it seems a lot like anything conservative or right wing seems to equal Libertarianism.
What do you mean? I thought you were a liberal, and very far to the left?

Where did you end up on this test?

Grasshopper
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:13 pm
Reputation: 92
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride 0.5mg, RU58841 2x40mg, Dermarolling bleeding weekly, Microdose minoxidil

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by Grasshopper » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:04 am

chart.png
chart.png (17.2 KiB) Viewed 252 times
No surprise here.
I actually hate far leftists more than fat right tho. Fascists won the Spanish civil war, because far left and anarchists were so disorganized (oh the irony).

Listened to an interview where a berniebro tried to argue to a sjw that for the democrats to win, they have to focus on important topics, economy, health care, tax cuts for small businesses ect. But not on pronouns and lgbt public toilets. Having a strategic approach. And he just couldn't get through to her. She was just too dense.

I firmly believe sjw and berniebros are leftists with an IQ under 80.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:57 am
Reputation: 692
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by rclark » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:18 am

Grasshopper wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:04 am
chart.png

No surprise here.
I actually hate far leftists more than fat right tho. Fascists won the Spanish civil war, because far left and anarchists were so disorganized (oh the irony).

Listened to an interview where a berniebro tried to argue to a sjw that for the democrats to win, they have to focus on important topics, economy, health care, tax cuts for small businesses ect. But not on pronouns and lgbt public toilets. Having a strategic approach. And he just couldn't get through to her. She was just too dense.

I firmly believe sjw and berniebros are leftists with an IQ under 80.
Actually, I scored to the left. I'm definitely not patriotic, which puts me in the left category.

Not sure if this test makes sense or not though. Some people on the left are very patriotic.
Last edited by rclark on Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

nameless
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:32 am
Reputation: 20
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by nameless » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:42 am

rclark wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:37 am
Have to say, I actually agree with this. He always fires anybody that says the "R" word, and it's very strange.

The firing of his one time supporter, Jeff Sessions, was probably one of the craziest things I saw. For someone
who is innocent, he has a very strong reaction to answering questions about it.

The other thing that is strange is why he worries about impeachment. With only two presidents that have had
the threat of impeachment, that is beyond strange.
I'm not saying I'm 100% sure that Trump colluded with Russia but it really looks that way.

Now if Mueller discloses some evidence showing that Trump definitely did not collude with Russia i will accept that.

But how do things look right now - all of Trump's actions and conduct look very suspicious so i'm thinking that he probably did it.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 1647
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by Rudiger » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:43 am

nameless wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:42 am
Now if Mueller discloses some evidence showing that Trump definitely did not collude with Russia i will accept that.
But what could this possibly entail? For example, how can anyone prove that me or you didn't collude with Russia?

I think I understand the sentiment but it comes off as false, in a way that's like "look I'm being reasonable, give me definitive evidence that Trump or his team have never spoken to a Russian about election tampering before, and being so reasonable I'll then admit I was wrong". It's impossible.

I'd liken it to those who said "if it's proven Kavanaugh never raped that woman then I'll be the first to hold my hands up" how exactly can you definitely dis-prove something from 30 years ago? Except at least that could have been done by one woman admitting she lied (and as a side point, even if that happened, Alyssa Milano would probably start a campaign about how the White House "got to her" or something) but what you're saying involves countless people, and somehow proving that they never spoke or interacted with each other, and that is literally impossible.

At least just admit that there's nothing that will ever change your mind on this. If Mueller came out tomorrow and started banging his drum and practically broke down in tears admitting "there was nothing! I was wrong so wrong! We made the whole thing up!" then would you hold your hands up, or go "oh clearly Trump got to the FBI"?

The sentiment is to look more reasonable and open minded which gives more weight to your view, but hidden within what you literally wrote is the little disclaimer that what you're demanding is not possible under any circumstances. If you could call it "hidden".

OR maybe I'm wrong here, so tell me, what kind of evidence could possibly be presented to prove such a thing?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:55 am
Reputation: 347
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by yettee » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:54 am

Lots of discussion about collusion here. None about the 3 words that will quite possibly play a much bigger role in how this all pans out: obstruction of justice

nameless
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:32 am
Reputation: 20
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by nameless » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:00 pm

Rudiger wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:43 am
But what could this possibly entail? For example, how can anyone prove that me or you didn't collude with Russia?

I think I understand the sentiment but it comes off as false, in a way that's like "look I'm being reasonable, give me definitive evidence that Trump or his team have never spoken to a Russian about election tampering before, and being so reasonable I'll then admit I was wrong". It's impossible.

I'd liken it to those who said "if it's proven Kavanaugh never raped that woman then I'll be the first to hold my hands up" how exactly can you definitely dis-prove something from 30 years ago? Except at least that could have been done by one woman admitting she lied (and as a side point, even if that happened, Alyssa Milano would probably start a campaign about how the White House "got to her" or something) but what you're saying involves countless people, and somehow proving that they never spoke or interacted with each other, and that is literally impossible.

At least just admit that there's nothing that will ever change your mind on this. If Mueller came out tomorrow and started banging his drum and practically broke down in tears admitting "there was nothing! I was wrong so wrong! We made the whole thing up!" then would you hold your hands up, or go "oh clearly Trump got to the FBI"?

The sentiment is to look more reasonable and open minded which gives more weight to your view, but hidden within what you literally wrote is the little disclaimer that what you're demanding is not possible under any circumstances. If you could call it "hidden".

OR maybe I'm wrong here, so tell me, what kind of evidence could possibly be presented to prove such a thing?
No, I am not being "false reasonable"

There are ways to prove innocence. Just because you can't perceive that Mueller could prove Trump's innocence doesn't mean that Mueller can't. He's a highly skilled professional and you're a hairsite poster who doesn't know a lot about prosecutions. One could argue that when you say, "But what could this possibly entail? For example, how can anyone prove that me or you didn't collude with Russia?" you yourself are being "false reasonable". You're basically saying that "it can't be proven if Trump is innocent so he should automatically be exonerated and declared innocent" by people like me who think he's PROBABLY guilty.

I'm going to wait for the evidence to come rolling in before making my final decision. I have been charged with 2 crimes in my lifetime and both times I was proven innocent by the prosecutions own investigation. Prosecutors can do things that you wouldn't know that they could do or think of. Mueller is a republican and he will find the truth, and I promise to accept the truth from Mueller, do you?
Last edited by nameless on Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

nameless
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:32 am
Reputation: 20
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by nameless » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:23 pm

yettee wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:54 am
Lots of discussion about collusion here. None about the 3 words that will quite possibly play a much bigger role in how this all pans out: obstruction of justice
Good point except for one thing - if Trump obstructed justice relative to his potential campaign crimes, such as the stuff involving Stormy Daniels, or other business stuff, it won't matter as much to me as it would if he obstructed justice relative to conspiring with Russia. It really depends on the underlying issue involved in why he obstructed justice. I do care about the campaign finance stuff, and I care more if he's been committing financial/tax crimes for awhile, but not as much as I care about the possibility he did the collusion stuff. in my opinion the collusion is a potential disaster and if true would be an emergency to get him out of office and into prison asap. If he colluded with an enemy of ours I would not be satisfied for him to simply resign; he has to be punished severely. We're talking Benedict Arnold shit here. Collusion would make him a traitor who tried to sell the USA out to Russia.
Last edited by nameless on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 1647
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by Rudiger » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:17 pm

nameless wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:00 pm
Just because you can't perceive that Mueller could prove Trump's innocence doesn't mean that Mueller can't. He's a highly skilled professional and you're a hairsite poster who doesn't know a lot about prosecutions.
Why do I not know a lot about prosecutions? You seem to equate that posting on a "hairsite" means you must not know a lot about prosecutions, which in itself means you also do not know a lot about prosecutions, but then you later go on to clarify that you must know a lot about prosecutions because you've somehow (wrongly) been proven innocent.

But don't move away from the point I made, there is fucking nothing that Mueller can do to prove Trump's indefinite innocence with regards to collusion, he can prove a total lack of evidence, there is absolutely no way he can prove that there was no form of collusion.

We're talking of thousands of people with American and Russian ties, who could possibly interact in person, via phone, text, email, and you think Mueller can somehow provide evidence that none of them did. And you're saying this is the only way you can be happy.

Let's just revisit what you said- EVIDENCE that Trump DEFINITELY did not collude with Russia. And you still seem to think that is actually possible.

EVIDENCE and DEFINITELY, the words you use to make yourself feel like a reasonable person with regards to proving the impossible.

This is the kind of thing that people with zero value resort to, in order to make themselves feel like their opinion is reasonable.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:18 am
Reputation: 845

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by blackg » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:05 am

C4L wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:33 am
This test is flawed I think. I do not know what one has to choose in test to be in the right economic section.

Image

I'm nowhere close to Libtard as well.
libertarian is a lot different from what you call a libtard.

With your degeneracy constantly on display I can easily see you as a libertarian.
Stop the caravans!

C4L
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:04 pm
Reputation: 106
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: dropped finasteride after almost 2 years

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by C4L » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:03 am

blackg wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:05 am
libertarian is a lot different from what you call a libtard.

With your degeneracy constantly on display I can easily see you as a libertarian.
Who do you keep insulting me from thread to thread? Not like I bother a lot but it's a bit annoying.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:18 am
Reputation: 845

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by blackg » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:37 am

C4L wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:03 am
Who do you keep insulting me from thread to thread? Not like I bother a lot but it's a bit annoying.
Because you have insulted my great Western culture at every opportunity.
Stop the caravans!

nameless
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:32 am
Reputation: 20
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by nameless » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:17 am

Rudiger wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:17 pm
Why do I not know a lot about prosecutions? You seem to equate that posting on a "hairsite" means you must not know a lot about prosecutions, which in itself means you also do not know a lot about prosecutions, but then you later go on to clarify that you must know a lot about prosecutions because you've somehow (wrongly) been proven innocent.

But don't move away from the point I made, there is fucking nothing that Mueller can do to prove Trump's indefinite innocence with regards to collusion, he can prove a total lack of evidence, there is absolutely no way he can prove that there was no form of collusion.

We're talking of thousands of people with American and Russian ties, who could possibly interact in person, via phone, text, email, and you think Mueller can somehow provide evidence that none of them did. And you're saying this is the only way you can be happy.

Let's just revisit what you said- EVIDENCE that Trump DEFINITELY did not collude with Russia. And you still seem to think that is actually possible.

EVIDENCE and DEFINITELY, the words you use to make yourself feel like a reasonable person with regards to proving the impossible.

This is the kind of thing that people with zero value resort to, in order to make themselves feel like their opinion is reasonable.
I'm not straying away from anything. I was not mistakenly proven innocent; I was rightfully proven innocent. I do not accept that you are correct that there is no way to prove if someone is innocent in this matter. I do not even accept that you are an intellectually honest person. I think you're doing a "fake reasonable" act and you simply refuse to accept that Trump's guilty even if it is proven, because you're a hack. I'm done with you and your stupidity and your traitorous hack bullshit. If Mueller establishes Trump's guilt you can go on believing that he's innocent and dishing out your "fake reasonable" bullshit to defend him but the majority of Americans will throw his ass out of office if it's proven that he's guilty, and they will ultimately accept Mueller's conclusions.

You extremist right-wingers think that if you scream loud enough the American people will disregard Mueller's evidence and accept what you hacks scream, but that aint the case. You hacks did a lot of pro right-wing screaming before the midterms but you got your heads handed to you when the votes were tallied. The dems kicked the shit out of you GOP hacks in the midterms. The % of Americans who want him impeached will increase dramatically if he's proven guilty. Right now, 40-something percent of Americans want Trump impeached. Check it out:

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/22/17492450/ ... -watergate

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/ ... inst-trump

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 16691.html

And this is before it's even proven that Trump is guilty. What % of the American people will be screaming for Trump's impeachment if he's proven guilty, stupid? You're an idiot if you think the American people will care about your "fake reasonableness" pro-Trump bullshit if Trump is proven guilty. in my opinion 70+% of Americans will be screaming for Trump's impeachment If he's proven guilty of conspiring with Russia. And if you're still doing your traitorous "fake reasonableness" support for Trump if/when he's found guilty 70 % of your countrymen in the USA will be screaming that you're a traitor.

If Trump is proven guilty you should keep your traitorous support for him a secret, and you especially shouldn't support Trump out in public or else some true patriot might teach you the folly of being a traitor by whacking you across your empty head with a coke bottle, or worse. But that won't happen because if Trump is found guilty and angry anti-Trump Americans take to the street in unprecedented numbers you'll be hiding in your apartment and keeping your traitorous mouth shut like the coward that you are.

I'm not responding to anymore of your posts you filthy traitor. You're a Benedict Arnold piece of shit who deserves no respect.

Goodbye.
Last edited by nameless on Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:51 am, edited 14 times in total.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 1647
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by Rudiger » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:06 pm

nameless wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:17 am
I'm not straying away from anything. I was not mistakenly proven innocent; I was rightfully proven innocent. And I do not believe that you are a highly skilled prosecutor like Mueller. I do not believe you are even an intellectually honest person. I think you doing a "fake reasonable" act and you simply refuse to accept a guilty verdict even if it is proven. You aren't even worth talking to because you're nothing but a worthless GOP political hack. I'm done with you and your stupidity. If Mueller establishes Trump's guilt you can go on believing that he's innocent and dishing out your "fake reasonable" bullshit to defend him but the majority of the American will throw his ass out of office if it's proven that he's guilty and they will ultimately take Mueller's word for it

You extremist right-wingers think that if you scream loud enough the American people will disregard Mueller's evidence and accept what you hacks scream, but that aint the case. You hacks did a lot of pro-right wing screaming but you got your heads handed to you in the midterms. And the democrats didn't even have great policy ideas. They're ideas were let's be soft on immigration and they still kicked the GOPs ass.

Let's see what happens if Mueller finds him guilty hack. Right now 40-something percent of Americans want Trump impeached. Check it out:

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/22/17492450/ ... -watergate

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/ ... inst-trump

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 16691.html

And this is before it's even proven that he's guilty. What % of the American people will be screaming for his head if he's proven guilty you stupid? Do you really think the American people will care what shit you have to say even if he's proven guilty? If he's proven guilty 70+ % of the American will be screaming over you for his impeachment. The majority won't care about your "false reasonableness" crap. As a matter of fact, if he's proven guilty 70 % of your countrymen in the USA will be calling you out for being the traitor that you are for supporting him.

I'm not responding to anymore of your posts you filthy traitor. You're a Benedict Arnold piece of shit and you deserve no respect because you're nothing but a filthy traitorous hack. If it's proven that Trump is guilty and you go out there screaming your traitorous support for Trump I hope some real patriot teaches you the folly of being a traitor. But that won't happen because if Trump is found guilty and you say how upset the people are you'll be hiding in your apartment and keeping your traitorous mouth shut like the coward that you are.

If Trump is found guilty please go out in public screaming your support for him and at that time please tell me exactly where you are so I can watch true patriots teach you the lesson that you deserve to be taught. I hate traitors. Goodbye.
K
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest