Political compass test

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Political compass test

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

pjhair wrote:
3 months ago
I will put you on permanently on ignore.
Recommend this, although I have been breaking my own rule by viewing his posts from time to time.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 3 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago
Recommend this, although I have been breaking my own rule by viewing his posts from time to time.
That's shouldn't be a problem for me. I genuinely have absolutely no desire to read a word typed by him. He is extremely dishonest and constantly lies. We all know that. There are left leaning individuals on this site that I respect such as @yettee and @rclark. But nameless is just a pathetic individual who was nothing more than nuisance on HairLossTalk and now here.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

pjhair wrote:
3 months ago
That's shouldn't be a problem for me. I genuinely have absolutely no desire to read a word typed by him. He is extremely dishonest and constantly lies. We all know that. There are left leaning individuals on this site that I respect such as yettee and rclark. But nameless is just a pathetic individual who was nothing more than nuisance on HairLossTalk and now here.
I wouldn't say he gets to me that much or I put much thought to it but when he went full on writing "bigot" "extremist" literally every 4 words, it went from already fairly boring, to completely pointless. Rarely if I see a lot of people actually reacting to him I'll view a few posts, but not often.

Actually I know people used to tell me to put people on Ignore and when really pushed on me I found it annoying, because I still felt like there was a conversation to be a had even if it often appeared fruitless to outsiders, but I can't imagine how anyone right now or in the last while, could ever argue what point there is to a nameless post anymore.

People can do what they want but my viewing of this forum is nicer without seeing his posts on it.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

pjhair wrote:
3 months ago
Go fuck yourself nameless. I have absolutely no interest in any discussion with you. I have no desire to know your opinion on anything. Don't tag me or quote me on any of your posts. I was hoping that after your hateful rant and wishing death upon forum members, you would be banned from the site. But as you haven't been banned yet, I will put you on permanently on ignore.
You call me a liar but I haven't lied. You're the LIAR not me. For example,you said I wished death on other members but I didn't wish death on other members you LYING bigot. Thanks for letting me know there's a permanent ignore option. As soon as I find it I'll perm-ignore quite a few of you. And I did quote you above even though you told me not to. The hate comes from creepy bigots like you not me.

Added in 7 minutes 25 seconds:
pjhair wrote:
3 months ago
That's shouldn't be a problem for me. I genuinely have absolutely no desire to read a word typed by him. He is extremely dishonest and constantly lies. We all know that. There are left leaning individuals on this site that I respect such as yettee and rclark. But nameless is just a pathetic individual who was nothing more than nuisance on HairLossTalk and now here.
Then just put me on ignore and shut up already. Why do you make multiple posts about how you're going to put me on ignore? Either do it or don't do it, bigot.

Added in 42 seconds:
Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago
I wouldn't say he gets to me that much or I put much thought to it but when he went full on writing "bigot" "extremist" literally every 4 words, it went from already fairly boring, to completely pointless. Rarely if I see a lot of people actually reacting to him I'll view a few posts, but not often.

Actually I know people used to tell me to put people on Ignore and when really pushed on me I found it annoying, because I still felt like there was a conversation to be a had even if it often appeared fruitless to outsiders, but I can't imagine how anyone right now or in the last while, could ever argue what point there is to a nameless post anymore.

People can do what they want but my viewing of this forum is nicer without seeing his posts on it.
ROFLMAO! Obviously i get to you a lot if you're going to put me on ignore.
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
I didn't wish death on anyone, bigot. Thanks for letting me know there's a permanent ignore option. As soon as I find it I'll perm-ignore quite a few of you.
Click on the member's username under his avatar, then click on 'Add foe' like shown on the screenshot below. You won't see their posts anymore.

ignore-add-foe.jpg
ignore-add-foe.jpg (42.37 KiB) Viewed 691 times

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

Why do some of you guys want to sanitize your experience on here by placing some other members on ignore?
I've never understood this.

Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows and there will always be people you disagree with, sometimes vehemently.
All voices need and should be heard.
This may result in some craziness from time to time, but, let the insanety reign, I say. (or is that rain)?
embrace pansexuality

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago

And what about when the main stream media refers to people like you as bigots and worse, as Admin has publicly admitted? You do understand that main stream media is accusing guys like you of the same things I'm accusing you of, right?

Added in 6 minutes 27 seconds:
pjhair wrote:
3 months ago
You have no use for my allegations the same way you have no use for the reporting by the main stream media that you guys are a bunch of bigots and worse. You don't give a damn and you sure as hell aren't a left winger.

Added in 2 minutes 48 seconds:
Oh and just to let you bigots know, Jennifer Lawrence (and sexy hot leftists like her) would despise you.
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 4 times in total.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
And what about when the main stream media refers to people like you as bigots and worse, as Admin has publicly admitted? You do understand that some main stream media is accusing guys like you of the same things I'm accusing you of, right? You do understand that these accusations i'm making against guys like you aren't just coming from me, right? You understand that guys like you are being accused of the same things by main stream media, right?

You sure don't show respect to main street media who, according to Admin is accusing guys like you/him of being bigots and worse, do you? You have no use for my allegations the same way you have no use for the findings by the main stream media that you guys are a bunch of bigots and worse. You don't give a damn and you sure as hell aren't a left winger.

Oh and just to let you bigots know, Jennifer Lawrence (and sexy hot leftists like her) would despise you.
It's Saturday afternoon down here in Australia and I'm taking a sip of beer every time @nameless says the worst bigot.
embrace pansexuality

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
It's Saturday afternoon down here in Australia and I'm taking a sip of beer every time nameless says the worst bigot.
You said "worst" bigot. Did you mean "word" bigot? I'm not going all grammar police on you. I just want to know what you meant.

And will you also dink a sip of beer every time I remind you that Admin (one of the guys I call a bigot) admits that mainstream media also claims that Admin and people like him are a bunch of bigots and even worse? That's right blackg, Admin himself admitted that the main stream media calls him and people like him bigots and worse.

Oh and Australia is a very popular place and that always makes me wonder what's so great about Australia? I know Whitehaven Beach is pretty, the Great Barrier Reef is alluring, and Great Ocean Road is a nice drive, but other than that stuff I don't see what the big fuss is. People talk about the Koalas and Kangaroos but in my opinion Australia's a long trek to make just to see a Koala and Kangaroo when they could just watch this video below instead.

Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
You said "worst" bigot. Did you mean "word" bigot?

Will you also dink a sip of beer every time I remind you that Admin (one of the guys I call a bigot) admits that mainstream media claims that he and people like him are a bunch of bigots and even worse?

Oh and Australia is a very popular place and that always makes me wonder what's so great about Australia? I know Whitehaven Beach is pretty and Great Ocean Road is a nice drive but other than that I don't see what the big fuss is.
Yeah, I meant to write "word". I hate it when you type a word into your phone and then move on to the next word.
But your phone decides to change that last word to a completely different word.
Fucking pisses me off!

And please, come down to Australia and see the Greatest Ocean Road. Even take a swim in the ocean down here, mate. The sharks would love your company.

Now, on that sexy bitch Jennifer Lawrence:
A smoking body and a face fit for bukkake doesn't automatically qualify this woman to speak on politics.
Only a political novice and the dimwitted would take their political cues from a pampered celebrity.
Celebrities usually base their politics around one thing: FEELINGS.
That's why these snowflakes usually steer left.
God, I'm so over these bleeding heart fools all lining up to take down President Trump.

Politics is all about facts not feelings, Nameless.
Hell, I wish I was privileged enough to base my political beliefs on FEELINGS alone.
No, the West has had enough. Refugees, fuck off!
embrace pansexuality

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
Yeah, I meant to write "word". I hate it when you type a word into your phone and then move on to the next word.
But your phone decides to change that last word to a completely different word.
Fucking pisses me off!
Relax dude. Going psycho over a text word is plenty unhinged.

Added in 13 minutes 56 seconds:
blackg wrote:
3 months ago
Now, on that sexy bitch Jennifer Lawrence:
A smoking body and a face fit for bukkake doesn't automatically qualify this woman to speak on politics.
Only a political novice and the dimwitted would take their political cues from a pampered celebrity.
Celebrities usually base their politics around one thing: FEELINGS.
That's why these snowflakes usually steer left.
God, I'm so over these bleeding heart fools all lining up to take down President Trump.

And who put you in charge of the political-speak licensing bureau?
The mere fact that Jennifer Lawrence is a person qualifies her to speak on politics.

Trump's a traitor and a bigot and a creep. The past few days while you were dreaming of putting other
IoHL posters into shark-infested waters Trump was dreaming about taking health insurance from about 30 million Americans. I'm talking about 30 million Average Joes and people of limited means up here in America. You like your healthcare don't you, blackg? But when it comes to American folks also getting to have healthcare you figure fuck the people in America, right blackg? If Trump was in charge of Australia then he'd take away your healthcare from you so he could give the saved money to the rich (yes himself and people like him) in the form of tax cuts. Would you support him if he took away your health-insurance blackg? I think you've been drinking too much beer the past few days. You need to go somewhere and sleep it off.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/hea ... 277117002/

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/27/18282509/ ... ealth-care

https://www.poz.com/article/trump-admin ... ealth-care

Added in 14 minutes 5 seconds:
blackg wrote:
3 months ago
Politics is all about facts not feelings, Nameless.
Hell, I wish I was privileged enough to base my political beliefs on FEELINGS alone.
No, the West has had enough. Refugees, fuck off!
I agree that all countries have the right to limit immigrants and I didn't complain when Trump used troops and gas to repel immigrants trying to force their way into America illegally. As a matter of fact, I thought Trump did the right thing when he did that. Trump has all the power that he needs at his disposal to prevent too many immigrants from coming into America. Just knock them backwards by force and gas and stuff like that. A great wall is a stone-age solution to a high tech problem because before the mortar even dries on such a wall the world will introduce drones that will fly a person up and over a wall. So the multi-billion dollar cost is a waste of my tax dollars. Check out the story about the human taxi below that's almost marketable. Cheaper ones will be coming in a few years although this one will only charge you a couple hundred dollars or less for a lift over a wall.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech ... ides-2019/
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 11 times in total.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
And what about when the main stream media refers to people like you as bigots and worse, as Admin has publicly admitted? You do understand that some main stream media is accusing guys like you of the same things I'm accusing you of, right? You do understand that these accusations i'm making against guys like you aren't just coming from me, right? You understand that guys like you are being accused of the same things by main stream media, right?

You sure don't show respect to main street media who, according to Admin is accusing guys like you/him of being bigots and worse, do you? You have no use for my allegations the same way you have no use for the findings by the main stream media that you guys are a bunch of bigots and worse. You don't give a damn and you sure as hell aren't a left winger.

Ok now I’m positive Nameless is a troll, or a literal AI chatbot NPC.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
Ok now I’m positive Nameless is a troll, or a literal AI chatbot NPC.
OK now I'm positive you're a LIAR and a bigot and stupid.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
OK now I'm positive you're a LIAR and a bigot and stupid.
Have you ever thought that maybe you’re the true bigot Nameless?

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hey blackg, There's a saying in America that goes like this, "Be careful what you wish for because you might get it." It's something that you should think about at this very moment. I see that the Trump type politicians are shaking things up down there in Australia. It looks like even some moderates are taking a shining to the Trump type political leaders down there. Keep in mind that while the Trump type leaders will be tougher on immigrants more than the left-wingers will be, it's also true that the Trump type leaders are selfish rich people who have little concern for regular blokes like yourself. Trump type leaders want to take things away from the poor, and the regular blokes, and everything in-between. Trump types are for the rich. That's what's happening up here with Trump's brand new efforts to try to kill Obamacare once again. You get these Trump kind of guys in charge of your government and it won't be too long before they start talking about taking away your healthcare so they can give the saved money to the rich in the form of tax cuts for the rich. The Trump types will take and take and take from people like you, and those with even less, so they can give that money to the rich people in the form of tax cuts. You will lose more and more and more of the things you have, so rich people can have tax cuts. Throw your lot in with these extremist right-wing bigots at your own peril, fella.

Added in 1 minute 34 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
Have you ever thought that maybe you’re the true bigot Nameless?
Not for a second. Condemning dumb liars and bigots like you is not an act of bigotry.

Condemning dumb liars and bigots like you is just the right thing to do.

Doing this makes me one of the good guys.

And you're still just a stupid liar and a bigot.

Added in 1 hour 23 minutes 13 seconds:
blackg, don't worry....beeee happy.

The NFL draft is coming in April.