Political Compass Test

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Political Compass Test

Post by Rudiger » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:22 pm

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test/en

I'm quite surprised to see myself anywhere near Libertarian, but there we go. Also I probably expected a little bit right of centre but still close to centre, no real shock there.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil, Stemoxydine and Adenosin shampoo
- 1.5mm dermarolling every 10 days

Re: Political Compass Test

Post by Admin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:46 pm

I did that test too, I was very slightly on the left and very slightly libertarian.

So much for the guys who used to call me a right-winger on HairlossTalk just because I was criticizing Islam and uncontrolled mass-immigration.

I maybe a leftie but I'm not a moron. This no time to import millions of Muslim migrants who don't even understand our values at best and gang-rape girls at worst.

As my Muslim best friend would say: "Respect [for Islam] comes before free speech". But then it's not free speech! We don't have free spreech so we can say nice things to each other.

Then you have their views on Jews, gays, transgender people, infidelity and... eating during the ramadan:

This is a problem that's going to have to be dealt with in Western Europe and it's not going to be pretty. Only a minority of deluded people will still claim that all of this has nothing to do with Islam and you must be a racist if you simply dare to bring up the topic.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Rudiger » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:46 pm
I did that test too, I was very slightly on the left and very slightly libertarian.

So much for the guys who used to call me a right-winger on HairlossTalk just because I was criticizing Islam and uncontrolled mass-immigration.

I maybe a leftie but I'm not a moron. This no time to import millions of Muslim migrants who don't even understand our values at best and gang-rape girls at worst.

As my Muslim best friend would say: "Respect [for Islam] comes before free speech". But then it's not free speech! We don't have free spreech so we can say nice things to each other.

Then you have their views on Jews, gays, transgender people, infidelity and... eating during the ramadan:

This is a problem that's going to have to be dealt with in Western Europe and it's not going to be pretty. Only a minority of deluded people will still claim that all of this has nothing to do with Islam and you must be a racist if you simply dare to bring up the topic.
Racist! Why can't you just accept being culturally enriched?

https://www.politico.eu/article/german- ... an-ozoguz/

What kind of lunatic would ever push the idea of white men marrying underage girls? And I could have selected any number of extreme headlines from more biased sources (although, factually sourced) but the above is a simple story that really outlines the insanity that's going on in mainland Europe and other places.

Immigration will be the collapse of the EU, we saw it recently in Italy, and just last week in Slovenia, Spain will be next. People do not want hundreds of thousands, if not millions of undocumented illegal immigrants, being allowed to stay in their country and not assimilate themselves, instead set up a camp for clearly backwards ideals of what culture and society should be. Especially when over 80% of these are young males, not exactly struggling refugees, who do not have a great deal respect for the slutty young white women who are basically livestock for showing their collar bone, and we males are even worse for letting them do it.

It feels like Sweden will never truly wake up, but elsewhere every other populus has serious concerns already, and look at examples like Hungary and Poland with major jealousy. The media blackout for such concerns is enough to make anyone incredibly suspicious, at extremes we have several grooming gang scandals in the UK affecting literally thousands of young girls, the cover up from police who went to their shitty Cop College to learn about fearing being called racist, and only months on from each scandal they get court orders to not even report about it.

This is more than suspicious and it's become so obvious that nobody trusts anything coming from the top.

Globalisation in some form is inevitable, I feel, which is fine, as it could have been a progressive sharing of ideas if regulated, instead it's become a way for politicians to virtue signal and out-do eachother's societally suicidal agenda, and keep general unrest in the population as societal unrest causes a demand for politicians and parliaments to fix it.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:42 pm

Rudiger wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:16 pm
It feels like Sweden will never truly wake up
Don't be so sure, here's the latest (good) news:

https://euobserver.com/tickers/142005

My mother has ties with people working at the EU's institutions and apparently they're shitting their pants after what happened in Italy.

We also have elections in Belgium this October and even though we already have a right-wing (and even far-right in some aspects) government, the country is about to move even further to the right.

There is hope in my opinion. And it's both hilarious and worrying at the same time to see all those radical leftists say that the people of Europe are just voting wrong and are going to elect nazis for sure!

They launch petitions which get like 13000 signatures maximum from Marxist academics, journalists and illegitimate organizations and they seriously think that this is what democracy looks like!

Malevolant fools. Democracy is certainly not broken. Trump, Brexit, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Hungary and Slovenia are all evidence of that. We won't let ourselves be led to our doom by like 5-10% of the population.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Rudiger » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:42 pm

https://euobserver.com/tickers/142005

My mother has ties with people working at the EU's institutions and apparently they're shitting their pants after what happened in Italy.

We also have elections in Belgium this October and even though we already have a right-wing (and even far-right in some aspects) government, the country is about to move even further to the right.

There is hope in my opinion. And it's both hilarious and worrying at the same time to see all those radical leftists say that the people of Europe are just voting wrong and are going to elect nazis for sure!

They launch petitions which get like 13000 signatures maximum from Marxist academics, journalists and illegitimate organizations and they seriously think that this is what democracy looks like!

Malevolant fools. Democracy is certainly not broken. Trump, Brexit, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Hungary and Slovenia are all evidence of that. We won't let ourselves be led to our doom by like 5-10% of the population.
Yes I know of SD and although it's gaining ground, I feel like culturally the people who initially felt like this are now just expressing it, but the majority still feel right wing or even remotely centre-right views are taboo. Of course I hope I'm wrong, I suppose inevitably opinion will have to shift, this is a problem that isn't going away. It's just that I think these problems have been so obvious in Sweden for so long, much worse than even Italy or probably Belgium as well, and it's only recently that any anti-immigration policies were even remotely talked about, I'm still sceptical that this will stick for actual elections.

People in the UK are still holding out for a 2nd Brexit vote, because we "voted wrong", democracy selected the wrong answer so make democracy do it correctly next time. I was reminded over the weekend by an old petty argument "it was just an advisory referendum! It was not to necessarily sign it in to law!" yes we spent millions on campaigns and the vote itself to just take a public opinion poll that didn't impact anything directly, fucking hell. I'm sure if the result was Remain then this "advisory" footnote would not be acknowledged so strongly.

And also, after a Brexit and even only a year ago, I probably would have feared a 2nd vote would result in Remain, I'd be pretty damn sure of it, because of what I deemed as everyone's shock reaction to the initial Leave vote, and the apparent "regret" all the opinion polls came out within days claiming. Then I remembered that Liberal media seems to have the most control, and for all I know there was no shock or outrage, that most people got what they wanted, after all these were the same opinion polls from people apparently regretting their decision, which also had Remain nailed down for 60% + victory, and similar mechanisms in place for a Hillary landslide.

Let's face it, culturally we still aren't safe to publicly show our concern for the future of civilisation without being called Nazi's, but at least for now the voting booth is still an anonymous safe haven. People will continue to use it.

That Guy
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by That Guy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:54 pm

I've done that test and was about as centrist as you can get.

blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by blackg » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:34 am

Wasn't the Italian financial crisis mostly cause by decades of Italian governments being unwilling to restructure the Italian economy?
Bring it into the 21st century, effectively collect taxes, lower wasteful government spending?

Weed out the entitlement mentality many Italian citizen have concerning government assistance and tax relief?

Mass immigration has only recently contributed to these conditions, in a small way.
Stop the caravans!

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:50 am

blackg wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:34 am
Mass immigration has only recently contributed to these conditions, in a small way.
Not in a small way, you have to live it to understand it I guess, or what you see on foreign news outlets is not rendering the magnitude of the problem properly.

It doesn't help that a lot of Western Europe countries already had massive problems with the Muslim communities. We contended with that problem so poorly (well, not at all actually) that it ended in ten bloodbaths in Europe.

And around the same period, Angela Merkel and the other globalists dare to announce with a straight face: "You know what? Here are a few million more Muslim refugees for you to take care of."

Mass Muslim immigration is scary and the vast majority of European see it as a massive threat to our Western societies, and they're right to see it that way. Let's not even talk about deep analysis here, I think the gut feeling is there for almost everyone, but only brainwashed radical leftists will try to engage in mental gymnastics to pretend that the situation isn't alarming.

The World Cup of football is starting soon and there are many reasons to be worried about what might happen: for example https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41961801 and http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-Cup.html .

It must be nice to live in Australia ;).

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:45 pm

I'm in the third quadrant. In the "negative zone", on both directions!

MadScientist
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride eod, Dutasteride eod, Minoxidil 5%, Dermarolling 1.5mm every 2 weeks. Vitamin K2, EGCG. Cod liver oil.

Post by MadScientist » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:27 am

Liberal leftist. Equally as left as Gandhi, slightly more libertarian. Odd. I despise most libertarians like Dave Rubin, Alex Jones etc. I think Ron Paul is a good guy at heart, love his foreign policy, hate his domestic policy. My ideas are mostly in line with Noam Chomsky.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:30 am

Kinda surprised to be honest.
Attachments
21321321321.PNG
21321321321.PNG (31.76 KiB) Viewed 569 times
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).

Post by rclark » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:08 pm

To be honest, I would probably drop off the radar on the left, if I was wealthy enough to
do it.

I used to be able to protect one of my friends, who is a guy five foot one inch tall, but now
I no longer have that luxury.

I admire the guy, because physically, let's be honest, he can easily get his ass kicked.

He is up there protesting, and doing everything possible. Me, I can't even get my state to pass
an anti cat declaw bill.

I'm not an authority figure at all. In fact, when I was a software lead, I couldn't bring myself
to tell other people what to do, or fire a coworker who worked for me. He was a mentally
slow adult (IQ of 84).

I actually hate authority figures, especially male authority figures, for some reason.

nameless
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:55 am

Admin wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:42 pm
I wouldn't include Trump in that group (Trump, Brexit, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Hungary and Slovenia) because he'll probably become highly weakened or impeached depending on how the Mueller probe and other conclude. Ordinarily I would wait for the final results of these various investigations into his activities but it's already obvious that he's guilty of conspiratorial treasonous conduct with the Russians and various financial crimes with Michael Cohen's. His goose is cooked.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by rclark » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:37 am

nameless wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:55 am
I wouldn't include Trump in that group (Trump, Brexit, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Hungary and Slovenia) because he'll probably become highly weakened or impeached depending on how the Mueller probe and other conclude. Ordinarily I would wait for the final results of these various investigations into his activities but it's already obvious that he's guilty of conspiratorial treasonous conduct with the Russians and various financial crimes with Michael Cohen's. His goose is cooked.
Have to say, I actually agree with this. He always fires anybody that says the "R" word, and it's very strange.

The firing of his one time supporter, Jeff Sessions, was probably one of the craziest things I saw. For someone
who is innocent, he has a very strong reaction to answering questions about it.

The other thing that is strange is why he worries about impeachment. With only two presidents that have had
the threat of impeachment, that is beyond strange.
Last edited by rclark on Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

C4L
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: dropped finasteride after almost 2 years

Post by C4L » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:33 am

This test is flawed I think. I do not know what one has to choose in test to be in the right economic section.

I'm nowhere close to Libtard as well.