I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Long John Silver
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 15
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Setipiprant, Finasteride and Nizoral

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by Long John Silver » 1 year ago

Bros you know that they have access to all your messages and do read and delete them right?

Who are the mods on there anyway? Banning people without a reason or even knowing who it was that banned you and going through your mail and then shit talking about you is dictatorial fascist censorship, plain and simple.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1873
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4761
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Long John Silver wrote:
1 year ago
Bros you know that they have access to all your messages and do read and delete them right?

Who are the mods on there anyway? Banning people without a reason or even knowing who it was that banned you and going through your mail and then shit talking about you is dictatorial fascist censorship, plain and simple.
Oh we've figured out a while ago that the mods could read and delete our private messages, the Xenforo community which develops the forum HairlossTalk uses finds that ethical and justified apparently, "it's to take care of the spammers you see!", ask that development to the phpbb (used on this website) community and they'll kindly tell you to go to hell.

Even before Wolf Pack's inquisition started, I noticed that my private messages about him would vanish all of a sudden. So he was actually actively searching for people saying "mean things" about him and deleting their exchanges.

The mods over there are Wolf Pack and Roberto really. Wolf Pack is a tyrannical narcissist who often successfully manipulates people, he had many of us here fooled for years. So it's no wonder that through multiple private concertations, he managed to get Roberto and even the Admin under his thumb, to the point they'll never question what Wolf Pack does. He told them that I had been harassing members and reminding them of their past failures (something Wolf Pack was actually doing himself) and they just believed him, a total lie which resulted in my permanent ban and the creation of this forum.

We've picked apart Wolf Pack's abusive, erratic and frankly insane behavior so well and thoroughly in the huge topic dedicated to him on this forum that he ended up deleting 1500 of his posts in one night because regretted what he had written in them. The guy is evil to the core, and I'm not saying this lightly. Despite everything that happened, he's still in charge over there at HairlossTalk with the blessing of Roberto, the Admin and a few members like Joan and DoctorHouse who perfectly know what he did and yet look the other way. And there's absolutely no excuse for that.

Welcome to the forum by the way :).
“Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 :christian-cross:

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1798
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3211

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Oh we've figured out a while ago that the mods could read and delete our private messages, the Xenforo community which develops the forum HairlossTalk uses finds that ethical and justified apparently, "it's to take care of the spammers you see!", ask that development to the phpbb (used on this website) community and they'll kindly tell you to go to hell.

Even before Wolf Pack's inquisition started, I noticed that my private messages about him would vanish all of a sudden. So he was actually actively searching for people saying "mean things" about him and deleting their exchanges.

The mods over there are Wolf Pack and Roberto really. Wolf Pack is a tyrannical narcissist who often successfully manipulates people, he had many of us here fooled for years. So it's no wonder that through multiple private concertations, he managed to get Roberto and even the Admin under his thumb, to the point they'll never question what Wolf Pack does. He told them that I had been harassing members and reminding them of their past failures (something Wolf Pack was actually doing himself) and they just believed him, a total lie which resulted in my permanent ban and the creation of this forum.

We've picked apart Wolf Pack's abusive, erratic and frankly insane behavior so well and thoroughly in the huge topic dedicated to him on this forum that he ended up deleting 1500 of his posts in one night because regretted what he had written in them. The guy is evil to the core, and I'm not saying this lightly. Despite everything that happened, he's still in charge over there at HairlossTalk with the blessing of Roberto, the Admin and a few members like Joan and DoctorHouse who perfectly know what he did and yet look the other way. And there's absolutely no excuse for that.

Welcome to the forum by the way :).
This is a very one sided account of the whole Wolf Pack situation.
Tommy ate my ass.

Long John Silver
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 15
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Setipiprant, Finasteride and Nizoral

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by Long John Silver » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Oh we've figured out a while ago that the mods could read and delete our private messages, the Xenforo community which develops the forum HairlossTalk uses finds that ethical and justified apparently, "it's to take care of the spammers you see!", ask that development to the phpbb (used on this website) community and they'll kindly tell you to go to hell.

Even before Wolf Pack's inquisition started, I noticed that my private messages about him would vanish all of a sudden. So he was actually actively searching for people saying "mean things" about him and deleting their exchanges.

The mods over there are Wolf Pack and Roberto really. Wolf Pack is a tyrannical narcissist who often successfully manipulates people, he had many of us here fooled for years. So it's no wonder that through multiple private concertations, he managed to get Roberto and even the Admin under his thumb, to the point they'll never question what Wolf Pack does. He told them that I had been harassing members and reminding them of their past failures (something Wolf Pack was actually doing himself) and they just believed him, a total lie which resulted in my permanent ban and the creation of this forum.

We've picked apart Wolf Pack's abusive, erratic and frankly insane behavior so well and thoroughly in the huge topic dedicated to him on this forum that he ended up deleting 1500 of his posts in one night because regretted what he had written in them. The guy is evil to the core, and I'm not saying this lightly. Despite everything that happened, he's still in charge over there at HairlossTalk with the blessing of Roberto, the Admin and a few members like Joan and DoctorHouse who perfectly know what he did and yet look the other way. And there's absolutely no excuse for that.

Welcome to the forum by the way :).
Thank you for the explanation bro and the welcome.

Is it written in their TOS and do members actually know of this? Yesterday, a member stated they were going to leave and I queried as to where and next thing I know I am apparently banned for a week. By whom? Why? I can not tell. It is either for that or white knighting for Georgie the psycho.

Cue bald
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 27
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: finasteride 1.25mg

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by Cue bald » 1 year ago

I didn't realise this forum existed until I was reading an old post on HairLossTalk and saw it mentioned.
I think banning people just because you disagree with them isn't the right way to go, you end up with a forum full of yes men. I would only ban people for personal attacks on other members such as calling a transgender member blitzem a "fookin' freak"

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1076
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3133
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Cue bald wrote:
1 year ago
I didn't realise this forum existed until I was reading an old post on HairLossTalk and saw it mentioned.
I think banning people just because you disagree with them isn't the right way to go, you end up with a forum full of yes men.
But according to them this is Fred's echo chamber.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1274
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1629
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

Cue bald wrote:
1 year ago
I didn't realise this forum existed until I was reading an old post on HairLossTalk and saw it mentioned.
I think banning people just because you disagree with them isn't the right way to go, you end up with a forum full of yes men. I would only ban people for personal attacks on other members such as calling a transgender member blitzem a "fookin' freak"
I got thirty days just for calling Wolf Pack a prick. I always felt bad about that.

Just wanted to say that the Admin is in Germany spreading Islam, so we won't see him for a while.
Think happy thoughts.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1798
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3211

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

rclark wrote:
1 year ago
Just wanted to say that the Admin is in Germany spreading Islam, so we won't see him for a while.
Islam is the future.
Tommy ate my ass.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1798
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3211

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
But according to them this is Fred's echo chamber.
You should stop reading a site you claim to have no interest in anymore, Rudi.
Tommy ate my ass.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1873
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4761
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
You should stop reading a site you claim to have no interest in anymore, Rudi.
Personally, I just enjoy watching the deline in activity over there while still hoping to find some useful information.

I'll now flagellate myself for the very human schadenfreude I'm experiencing. I'm sure you will like that idea.
“Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 :christian-cross:

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1798
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3211

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Personally, I just enjoy watching the deline in activity over there while still hoping to find some useful information.

I'll now flagellate myself for the very human schadenfreude I'm experiencing. I'm sure you will like that idea.
You're only human, I guess. Anyway I've been trying my best to keep HairlossTalk alive.
Seriously, I had some good times over there. I think we all did.

But... this site here is getting more active, by the way.
In all honesty, I admire you for creating this site.
I think we all do.
Tommy ate my ass.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1076
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3133
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
You should stop reading a site you claim to have no interest in anymore, Rudi.
You should stop posting on a site when literally nobody wants you here. I actually don't go on there anymore (not that it would be bad if I did) I read about that from being on here.

And I knew when I saw you quoted me it would be something belittling and passive aggressive, because the last thing you wrote was in a more positive sense, and then you just have to 180 on that because you're a god damn weirdo. You're a freak.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1274
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1629
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Personally, I just enjoy watching the deline in activity over there while still hoping to find some useful information.

I'll now flagellate myself for the very human schadenfreude I'm experiencing. I'm sure you will like that idea.
The decline is very big as well. If you look at Amazon
for hairlosstalk, you will see a HUGE drop, starting in
October, and still going on.
Think happy thoughts.

Long John Silver
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 15
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Setipiprant, Finasteride and Nizoral

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by Long John Silver » 1 year ago

I was shocked seeing in one thread where Georgie is attention whoring as usual how many long standing members were banned :shock:.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 865
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2039
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

Long John Silver wrote:
1 year ago
I was shocked seeing in one thread where Georgie is attention whoring
Where?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests