I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Long John Silver
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Setipiprant, Finasteride and Nizoral

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by Long John Silver » 7 months ago

Bros you know that they have access to all your messages and do read and delete them right?

Who are the mods on there anyway? Banning people without a reason or even knowing who it was that banned you and going through your mail and then shit talking about you is dictatorial fascist censorship, plain and simple.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 7 months ago

Long John Silver wrote:
7 months ago
Bros you know that they have access to all your messages and do read and delete them right?

Who are the mods on there anyway? Banning people without a reason or even knowing who it was that banned you and going through your mail and then shit talking about you is dictatorial fascist censorship, plain and simple.
Oh we've figured out a while ago that the mods could read and delete our private messages, the Xenforo community which develops the forum HairlossTalk uses finds that ethical and justified apparently, "it's to take care of the spammers you see!", ask that development to the phpbb (used on this website) community and they'll kindly tell you to go to hell.

Even before Wolf Pack's inquisition started, I noticed that my private messages about him would vanish all of a sudden. So he was actually actively searching for people saying "mean things" about him and deleting their exchanges.

The mods over there are Wolf Pack and Roberto really. Wolf Pack is a tyrannical narcissist who often successfully manipulates people, he had many of us here fooled for years. So it's no wonder that through multiple private concertations, he managed to get Roberto and even the Admin under his thumb, to the point they'll never question what Wolf Pack does. He told them that I had been harassing members and reminding them of their past failures (something Wolf Pack was actually doing himself) and they just believed him, a total lie which resulted in my permanent ban and the creation of this forum.

We've picked apart Wolf Pack's abusive, erratic and frankly insane behavior so well and thoroughly in the huge thread dedicated to him on this forum that he ended up deleting 1500 of his posts in one night because regretted what he had written in them. The guy is evil to the core, and I'm not saying this lightly. Despite everything that happened, he's still in charge over there at HairlossTalk with the blessing of Roberto, the Admin and a few members like Joan and DoctorHouse who perfectly know what he did and yet look the other way. And there's absolutely no excuse for that.

You can see a screenshot of the sudden post count difference here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29&start=975#p8890

Welcome to the forum by the way :).

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 7 months ago

Admin wrote:
7 months ago
Oh we've figured out a while ago that the mods could read and delete our private messages, the Xenforo community which develops the forum HairlossTalk uses finds that ethical and justified apparently, "it's to take care of the spammers you see!", ask that development to the phpbb (used on this website) community and they'll kindly tell you to go to hell.

Even before Wolf Pack's inquisition started, I noticed that my private messages about him would vanish all of a sudden. So he was actually actively searching for people saying "mean things" about him and deleting their exchanges.

The mods over there are Wolf Pack and Roberto really. Wolf Pack is a tyrannical narcissist who often successfully manipulates people, he had many of us here fooled for years. So it's no wonder that through multiple private concertations, he managed to get Roberto and even the Admin under his thumb, to the point they'll never question what Wolf Pack does. He told them that I had been harassing members and reminding them of their past failures (something Wolf Pack was actually doing himself) and they just believed him, a total lie which resulted in my permanent ban and the creation of this forum.

We've picked apart Wolf Pack's abusive, erratic and frankly insane behavior so well and thoroughly in the huge thread dedicated to him on this forum that he ended up deleting 1500 of his posts in one night because regretted what he had written in them. The guy is evil to the core, and I'm not saying this lightly. Despite everything that happened, he's still in charge over there at HairlossTalk with the blessing of Roberto, the Admin and a few members like Joan and DoctorHouse who perfectly know what he did and yet look the other way. And there's absolutely no excuse for that.

You can see a screenshot of the sudden post count difference here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29&start=975#p8890

This is a very one sided account of the whole Wolf Pack situation.
embrace pansexuality

Long John Silver
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

Post by Long John Silver » 7 months ago

Admin wrote:
7 months ago

Thank you for the explanation bro and the welcome.

Is it written in their TOS and do members actually know of this? Yesterday, a member stated they were going to leave and I queried as to where and next thing I know I am apparently banned for a week. By whom? Why? I can not tell. It is either for that or white knighting for Georgie the psycho.

Cue bald
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: finasteride 1.25mg

Post by Cue bald » 7 months ago

I didn't realise this forum existed until I was reading an old post on HairLossTalk and saw it mentioned.
I think banning people just because you disagree with them isn't the right way to go, you end up with a forum full of yes men. I would only ban people for personal attacks on other members such as calling a transgender member blitzem a "fookin' freak"

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 7 months ago

Cue bald wrote:
7 months ago
I didn't realise this forum existed until I was reading an old post on HairLossTalk and saw it mentioned.
I think banning people just because you disagree with them isn't the right way to go, you end up with a forum full of yes men.
But according to them this is Fred's echo chamber
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 7 months ago

Cue bald wrote:
7 months ago
I think banning people just because you disagree with them isn't the right way to go, you end up with a forum full of yes men. I would only ban people for personal attacks on other members such as calling a transgender member blitzem a "fookin' freak"
I got thirty days just for calling Wolf Pack a prick. I always felt bad about that.

Just wanted to say that the Admin is in Germany spreading Islam, so we won't see him for a while.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

rclark wrote:
7 months ago
Just wanted to say that the Admin is in Germany spreading Islam, so we won't see him for a while.
Islam is the future.
embrace pansexuality

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Rudiger wrote:
7 months ago
But according to them this is Fred's echo chamber
You should stop reading a site you claim to have no interest in anymore, Rudi.
embrace pansexuality

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 7 months ago

blackg wrote:
7 months ago
Personally, I just enjoy watching the deline in activity over there while still hoping to find some useful information.

I'll now flagellate myself for the very human schadenfreude I'm experiencing. I'm sure you will like that idea.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
7 months ago
Personally, I just enjoy watching the deline in activity over there while still hoping to find some useful information.

I'll now flagellate myself for the very human schadenfreude I'm experiencing. I'm sure you will like that idea.
You're only human, I guess. Anyway I've been trying my best to keep HairlossTalk alive.
Seriously, I had some good times over there. I think we all did.

But... this site here is getting more active, by the way.
In all honesty, I admire you for creating this site.
I think we all do.
embrace pansexuality

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 7 months ago

blackg wrote:
7 months ago
You should stop posting on a site when literally nobody wants you here. I actually don't go on there anymore (not that it would be bad if I did) I read about that from being on here.

And I knew when I saw you quoted me it would be something belittling and passive aggressive, because the last thing you wrote was in a more positive sense, and then you just have to 180 on that because you're a god damn weirdo. You're a freak.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 6 months ago

Admin wrote:
7 months ago

The decline is very big as well. If you look at Amazon
for hairlosstalk, you will see a HUGE drop, starting in
October, and still going on.

Long John Silver
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

Post by Long John Silver » 5 months ago

I was shocked seeing in one thread where Georgie is attention whoring as usual how many long standing members were banned :shock:.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 5 months ago

Long John Silver wrote:
5 months ago
I was shocked seeing in one thread where Georgie is attention whoring
Where?