I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: I got banned from HairLossTalk for no reason

Post by nameless » 1 year ago

I got banned from HairLossTalk but I deserved to be banned. I got into a big argument with one of the posters there who is now at this site. We both got banned over there and we both deserved to be banned because our argument was so big that it distracted from the real point to the site. The site stopped being about hair loss and became about our argument.

During the past year i have evolved in a good way. I've focused on other things besides hair loss. I've taken a couple of big trips, had some fun, and organized. But mostly I pulled back from my big and deep obsession with hair loss of almost 30 years. I still think about it but I'm much less wrapped up in it. In fact, I've changed a lot over the past year. I don't really care what other people do anymore so I'm not argumentative anymore. People can do whatever they want to do and I'm just going to focus on me doing what I want to do. I don't want to argue with people anymore and I just move on from it and ignore it.

There is no doubt that my time banned from HairLossTalk has helped me by reducing my obsession with hair loss, which has turned me into a better person. Back then a cure seemed so far away. I wasn't even sure a cure would come. I was so depressed and angry I even considered suicide a few times. That state of mind is behind me. I know that we are close to a cure because I know the longest we will have to wait for a cure is roughly 2 years. There is no doubt in my mind that Tsuji will be the ultimate cure. It may cost a lot of money but I'm prepared for that. I will be one of the first people to get it as long as it's less than $200,000. I'll have to fly from Asia to America, perhaps more than once, but that's OK because I have resources to do that plus pay up to $200,000 for the treatment.

And there is still the possibility that some other treatment will hit the market before 2020 and if that's the case of course I'll try it. So I might not even have to wait 2 years. It just seems like we are getting so close that it's a good idea to start planning for a new life that's coming for us. For example, I'm refinishing all of my wood furniture so I'll have a nice place for small get-togethers in a couple years when I get my hair back.

In any case, I take responsibility for me being banned at HairLossTalk a year ago. As I said, I was banned because I took part in a big ugly argument that disrupted the entire site. That won't happen again because I finally feel some hope. My overall outlook has improved dramatically and I wish everyone nothing but the best. That's how I should have felt all along but I was angry and depressed, and mad at the world. I was in a dark space, from which I've emerged.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
Lol...I’m still confused. How do you know so much about what he wanted to do and couldn’t do and his software. Did you have conversations with him?

Roberto lives in Italy and WP in England.

It would make sense if they were paid and my reason for this is who the fuck would go to such lengths to lie if not paid? I mean it’s possible but wow, I would actually have more respect for them if it was an actual job and their boss told them to lie. I mean a volunteer moderator going to such lengths to lie repeatedly is really...weird.
The Xandro web support is public (or was public), and his user id was on there. I joined it because at the time,
I was trying to make an "anti declaw" website for New Jersey (the law never gets voted on, it just dies in the
Senate").

He wanted to know if they tracked IP addresses, and they answered that they didn't.

He was saying he had members he wanted to ban. He also wanted to know if there was a way to not show
a user was banned, if they decided to quit on their own.
nameless wrote:
1 year ago
I got banned from HairLossTalk but I deserved to be banned. I got into a big argument with one of the posters there who is now at this site. We both got banned over there and we both deserved to be banned because our argument was so big that it distracted from the real point to the site. The site stopped being about hair loss and became about our argument.

There is no doubt that my time banned from HairLossTalk has helped me by reducing my obsession with hair loss, which has turned me into a better person. Back then a cure seemed so far away. I wasn't even sure a cure would come. I was so depressed and angry I even considered suicide a few times. That state of mind is behind me. I know that we are close to a cure because I know the longest we will have to wait for a cure is roughly 2 years. There is no doubt in my mind that Tsuji will be the ultimate cure. It may cost a lot of money but I'm prepared for that. I will be one of the first people to get it as long as it's less than $200,000. I'll have to fly from Asia to America, perhaps more than once, but that's OK because I have resources to do that plus pay up to $200,000 for the treatment.

I actually like both of you (@Hairblues and you), so I am glad you are on this site.

Now that I know you're a millionaire, I really want to be your friend even more! :lol:
If I give you my mailing address, will you send me a check?

In all seriousness, everybody there gets banned. Probably because the administrator is too cheap
to use his $290,000 he makes off that site to buy servers. Do don't feel bad.

It's good to see you here.
Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Damn, I thought Paxis wrote that. I'm glad more and more people are discovering the truth about Wolf Pack and HairlossTalk.
Believe me, I will never it rest! I'm going to expose that fucker, and both of his boyfriends as well.
Think happy thoughts.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 1 year ago

I won’t be posting here anymore

I wish everyone well but this is no longer the right place for me.

Good luck.
Please do not quote me or tag me or discuss me publicly any longer or any past events. I would at least appreciate that.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

Hairlosstalk seems to ban lots of people these days.
Last edited by rclark 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Think happy thoughts.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
I won’t be posting here anymore

I wish everyone well but this is no longer the right place for me.

Good luck.
Please do not quote me or tag me or discuss me publicly any longer or any past events. I would at least appreciate that.
why?

White Ferrari
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by White Ferrari » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
why?
Cus the slayer of 2000 virgins has arrived on this forum

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

White Ferrari wrote:
1 year ago
Cus the slayer of 2000 virgins has arrived on this forum
I'm intrigued...

White Ferrari
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by White Ferrari » 1 year ago

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago
I'm intrigued...
Hah you missed out on some HairLossTalk history there buddy.

This guy "nameless" used to post a lot about how he had bedded over 2000 women. Even went as far as to claim the majority of them were virgins. Many called BS but some believed him. It went on for months. This was just one of his crazy exploits on the forum.

Hairblues had a massive fight with him which I don't much know about hence she is now gone.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

I just want to point something out which really gets at me.

The poster who just left us (and doesn't want us to talk about her anymore but I'll try to explain this without naming, which is probably still breaking the request rules but still I find this very important and it needs to be said) was not a person who PM'ed the mods 50 times a day, as is believed by morons.

I actually wrote about this in the Wolf thread, about how Wolf wrote in the same post "some forum members have PM'ed us 50 times a day about certain arguments" and this was in the same post addressing that person's ban, later he went on to say it wasn't necessarily her, but of course people like CaptainForehead and Johnson will still take this as forum gossip, which was completely intentional on Wolf's part.

Wolf didn't technically lie here, but he knew the bullshit he was spreading, and CaptainCuck repeated the same misinformation just recently.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
I just want to point something out which really gets at me.

The poster who just left us (and doesn't want us to talk about her anymore but I'll try to explain this without naming, which is probably still breaking the request rules but still I find this very important and it needs to be said) was not a person who PM'ed the mods 50 times a day, as is believed by morons.

I actually wrote about this in the Wolf thread, about how Wolf wrote in the same post "some forum members have PM'ed us 50 times a day about certain arguments" and this was in the same post addressing that person's ban, later he went on to say it wasn't necessarily her, but of course people like CaptainForehead and Johnson will still take this as forum gossip, which was completely intentional on Wolf's part.

Wolf didn't technically lie here, but he knew the bullshit he was spreading, and CaptainCuck repeated the same misinformation just recently.
No Rudeman, the mods were clear the reason for her ban was her supposed harassment.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Here's the thing, I think all three of the hairlosstalk people, the Admin, and
his two moderators, are liars.

Quite frankly, I'm a little annoyed when somebody says another person
"deserved it". It kind of pisses me off, to be honest.

That person has the right to speak for himself, but not for other members.

People should speak/write for themselves, and should not pretend
to represent someone else's thoughts from a blog. It's bullshit, it really is.

The thing is, hairlosstalk has always been "archiving" people's threads, and banning
people.

You have a better chance of not getting banned at BaldTruthTalk (which has been
known to ban people), than hairlosstalk. That's the truth.
Think happy thoughts.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Here is a google search on rclark. As you can see, the Admin, and moderators, are assholes that
just publish bad things about members, after they are banned.

This was not an ongoing fight, but one incident that I had with another member.

This is why I tell people that the site owner, Wolf Pack, and Roberto_72 are assholes.

Please see the first article, highlighted in blue. This is why you cannot trust anything the moderators, or the administrator says.
Attachments
hairlosstalk_google_search.png
hairlosstalk_google_search.png (38.96 KiB) Viewed 1399 times
Think happy thoughts.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
1 year ago
No Rudeman, the mods were clear the reason for her ban was her supposed harassment.
Unless there was a further public post by Wolf Pack, I remember the initial post he made that clearly separated the idea of someone PM'ing mods a ton of times a day, and then also mentioning her.

Do you have a post?
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

Paxis
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Regimen: Bla

Post by Paxis » 1 year ago

I just wanted to point out, that I did NOTHING and that I dont fall into any category you guys have discussed here, which is ban worthy for the admin or the moderators.

I feel like i just got picked out randomly or by mistake. I dont know, it just feels extremely strange. And cause these mofos dont even reply or approve my new account, so I can post a new thread, annoys me somehow while it really shouldnt.

There is definetely something wrong with the situation on hairlosstalk, I am glad I came across this forum by random. Thanks for all the clarification.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

I'm not so hardcore involved like you guys seem to be, but I can understand if you spend years on a Forum and suddenly you are banned, that you at least want to know why and stuff. But to be honest, aren't they more important stuff to do? We now have this Forum and I doubt Admin would ever abuse his power here. So maybe its time to move on?

And why the fuck hairblues left this Forum? Just because some nerd said he was a major playboy? Why would anyone care lol? Like please, we are all adults....