What are your thoughts on abortion?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by C4L » 11 months ago

Imagine you fucked a landwhale on a drunk nignt and she got pregnant :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

totally positive on abortions
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 11 months ago

That Guy wrote:
11 months ago
The point is the same as it ever was.

You're saying that minorities in the USA will increase in number if abortion is illegal, but that's only because they already have a ton of kids, HB. Why do you think Europeans are freaking out about this? A population is coming in who on average has 3 - 5 kids per woman while their own society is only producing 1.3 per woman means that, in just a few generations time, the native populace will be outnumbered. London England is more than 50% non-white British! Then, when you go like Italy and put out advertising campaigns encourage Italian women to have children or "More Germans? We'll Make Our Own", you're called a "Nazi" and a "Fascist" and a "Sexist" by the left and the ((redacted)) media, all of whom are "pro-choice".

Your argument is that abortion will fix this somehow? No, it won't. Because those minority women might abort after they've already pumped out 4 kids, while the white woman does so and she has none!

The answer is again simple: encourage the native population to breed, provide incentive for them to do so, eliminate anti-west propaganda, and don't make it so you can just eject a fetus for no good reason.

What I say is supported by CDC statistics on pregnancy and abortions.

Abortion banning would on average increase ethnics who give birth and decrease white women who get pregnant.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 11 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
11 months ago
What I say is supported by CDC statistics on pregnancy and abortions.

Abortion banning would on average increase ethnics who give birth and decrease white women who get pregnant.
Those white women aren't getting pregnant as it is. Your findings have simply shown that minority women have a higher pregnancy rate.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Hairblues » 11 months ago

That Guy wrote:
11 months ago
Those white women aren't getting pregnant as it is. Your findings have simply shown that minority women have a higher pregnancy rate.
My finding in my opinion show that you’re proposal would only make the situation you want to avoid worse.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 11 months ago

I think abortions are a good thing.

Let's face it, for a kid whose parent's don't want him/her, it's probably
better not to be born.

A lot of women have "multiple twins" these days, due to fertility drugs.
Doctor's have offered to do "selective abortions" to make sure the
ones that are healthy stay healthy, and to not risk injuring the
twins who are healthy.

If I were the above situation, it would be a no brain.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 4 weeks ago

Vox covers how some pro lifers in the USA are proposing to ban abortions in the case of ectopic pregnancies.
https://www.vox.com/2019/9/11/20859034/ ... io-surgery

Though horrifying, it's also instructive. Any pro-lifer that wants to regulate ectopic pregnancies unequivocally demonstrates that they are a low-information individual who is more interesting in controlling and destroying the lives of women, than in protecting "life".

It's unbelievable that this even gets discussed.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
The vast majority of articles in the mainstream media in 2019:

- Somebody said something outrageous, and yes it's news, aren't you outraged?!

- Readers: :pepe-rage:

- Media:

- Western society:

- Media: "But bruh, it's our empathy, compassion and superior morals that drive us to make the world a better place!"

- Right-wingers, centrists and moderate left-wingers: :worried:

- The far right: :pepe-happy:

In the United States abortion is a huge issue and it is important to understand just how ignorant some important figures who legislate law actually are on the topic.

We have states where women can’t get abortions and have to travel for them.

This isn’t a major concern to you because you don’t believe in abortion from what I understand from past postings of yours.

But lack of abortion only makes more children be born into poverty and fatherless homes which we can at least both agree has a negative impact on society as a whole. It’s also going to lead to minority children being born vs white children, which is not an issue to me but I believe it is an issue to many right leaning white men (which I believe you are by US standards at least and our policies you support).

So yeah to me it’s an issue as a woman to see someone so ignorant in a position of power.

This is how I feel similarly about many of the federal judges the Trump administration is trying to push through. Many of whom didn’t have the proper qualifications to make rulings .the ignorance of the law and procedure has been breathtaking.
(I’m not talking about Supreme Court nominees)

When republicans act like democrats in congress and senate are just so unfair, i laugh and think of three things.
1. The way they went after Clinton for the Whitewater (a nothing burger) and wound up impeaching him for his lying testimony under oath in a sexual harassment case. I’m not making light of it, it is beneath the office of the president. BUT how the fuck did they get there when it was about white water a real estate deal?
If that had been done to Trump everyone would be crying how awful the dems are...and let me just say many of those people in Congress and senate are still there cause you know they never leave.
2. The blocking of so many federal judges by Mitch McConnell. Something Trump purposely or ignorantly misrepresented recently that Obama didn’t appoint people. Uhhh he appointed they just refused to seat them in record numbers.
3. Merrick Gardner. Enough said.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
The vast majority of articles in the mainstream media in 2019:

- Somebody said something outrageous, and yes it's news, aren't you outraged?!

- Readers: :pepe-rage:

- Media:

- Western society:

- Media: "But bruh, it's our empathy, compassion and superior morals that drive us to make the world a better place!"

- Right-wingers, centrists and moderate left-wingers: :worried:

- The far right: :pepe-happy:
A ban on abortions for ectopic pregnancies was actually submitted as legislation.

It's also a valid concern as conservatives are generally ignorant of science -- the majority of them don't believe in climate change.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
This isn’t a major concern to you because you don’t believe in abortion from what I understand from past postings of yours.

But lack of abortion only makes more children be born into poverty and fatherless homes which we can at least both agree has a negative impact on society as a whole. It’s also going to lead to minority children being born vs white children, which is not an issue to me but I believe it is an issue to many right leaning white men (which I believe you are by US standards at least and our policies you support).
I believe abortion is an abomination, but I don't believe the State should have the fight to prevent women from having one. I'm one of those apparently rare left-wing Christians, which one of my friends finds quite funny.

Many people think of religious people as right-wing because their religion has hierarchies and traditions. Religion also contains the very needed mechanisms for transformation and renewal which leftists more easily have access to due to their temperament. Without those, religion would stultify and eventually die out, and it's mostly what has happened to Christianity in the West. You can't rigidly advocate for positions like "no abortion, ever! God says it's evil" and get away with it without any deeper explanation. One thing is certain, no position can be absolute, definitive and true all the time.

I think it's reasonable to say that people would like an abortion to be an absolute last resort. And to me, no, being born in poverty or in a fatherless home does not justify it. More like the kid will look like a blob of flesh who'd be constantly suffering until its premature death 11 years old. Short of that, it's better to be born, whether you'll be white, black or grey (see here).

Aaand I'll move this to the abortion thread.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
I believe abortion is an abomination, but I don't believe the State should have the fight to prevent women from having one. I'm one of those apparently rare left-wing Christians, which one of my friends finds quite funny.

Many people think of religious people as right-wing because their religion has hierarchies and traditions. Religion also contains the very needed mechanisms for transformation and renewal which leftists more easily have access to due to their temperament. Without those, religion would stultify and eventually die out, and it's mostly what has happened to Christianity in the West. You can't rigidly advocate for positions like "no abortion, ever! God says it's evil" and get away with it without any deeper explanation. One thing is certain, no position can be absolute, definitive and true all the time.

I think it's reasonable to say that people would like an abortion to be an absolute last resort. And to me, no, being born in poverty or in a fatherless home does not justify it. More like the kid will look like a blob of flesh who'd be constantly suffering until its premature death 11 years old. Short of that, it's better to be born, whether you'll be white, black or grey (see here).

I think of religious people as right wing because I came of age in the Reagan years and aids and can go toe to toe with you on this one if you like. Many of those faces are still in Congress and senate.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
I think of religious people as right wing because I came of age in the Reagan years and aids and can go toe to toe with you on this one if you like.
:sick:
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

I'm embarrassed to have not realized this on such elegantly succinct terms.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
I think of religious people as right wing because I came of age in the Reagan years and aids and can go toe to toe with you on this one if you like. Many of those faces are still in Congress and senate.
God bless Ronald Reagan because he saved us from nuclear armaggeddon against the Soviets.
You should forget your ovaries and respect that.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
God bless Ronald Reagan because he saved us from nuclear armaggeddon against the Soviets.
You should forget your ovaries and respect that.
There are things about Reagan I appreciate especially compared to The Donald. But I can never forgive him for consciously allowing Aids to go unchecked. The CDC was begging him for funds and perhaps if they had been allowed to deal with it when they wanted to, it wouldn’t have been such a large scale epidemic and the friends I have who got it wouldn’t have.

Also Iran Contra was totally fucked up.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago

I thought you were pro choice? Was I wrong about this? When did you change your mind.