What are your thoughts on abortion?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by Hairblues » 11 months ago

That Guy wrote:
11 months ago
What you're referring to is something I've heard called "The Faustian Soul" or "The Ulyssean Urge" which is highly-prevalent among European ethnic groups and less among many others. It's why many African and latin-american tribes never got past the mud-hut phase.

Many other people are only concerned with material gain or simple happiness, with little concern for what lies beyond the next ridge. It's why most of the world's explorers were Europeans: They did things just because. What's at the top of the mountain? Can I climb it? I'm going to paint a portrait or write a story that will stand the test of time, even though many of history's greatest authors, poets, etc. died penniless. These are things that tend to make little sense to other cultures.



Sorry HB, but "Keeping us around in centuries to come" is a perfectly sensible argument and your counter point is limited to the US and its bipartisan internal politics. You're also using the argument "people will still find a way to do it, so why bother?" Which is just not good enough.

Abortion is just one head of the snake, but it's a catalyst for the problem.

What tangible evidence do you offer that, in a society where abortion is largely illegal except in special cases, that it is so rampant illegally that it's frequency and affect on the birthrate is on par with a legal society?
Of course I’m only talking about my own country
I’m kind of a nationalist with social issues.
I know the laws in my own country the history the geography the socio ecconomics so I know what I’m talking about ‘here’ I honestly don’t know crap about Canada laws on abortion.

So no I’m not offering you tangible evidence about some random society.
I’m offering you a well thought out logical assumption based on my own country that’s a based on a combination of the socio economic lay out, the political landscape, the state laws and CDC statistics.
I mean I just had to differentiate between an embryo and an egg to Pat, so I think my post is pretty well thought out and researched.

And I will say this,
You can’t deny the cultural influence that my country has on the rest of the world.
And when I say my country, I really mean NY LA and Silicone valley.
I don’t see that changing too drastically in the near future.
I’m also confused by the Western guys here who like freedom and complain about Muslim culture (which I agree they are super suppressive) embracing something so easily that would curtail the freedom of so many human beings. Women.
It doesn’t sound like all you guys are just simply discussing the life of a child (well KJ it does for sure) it sounds more like you want women to have babies.
Period.

Hypothetically
if abortion is illegal, and the vast majority of white women between 16 and 33 decide they want to take a birth control shot and not have kids until mid 30s—what then?
We are living in a time where birth control is becoming more and more effective and being used more widely (in US at least the CDC report I think reflects that by showing how down the abortion rate is vs how sexually active women are).
Fewer women are getting pregnant.
They may be ‘fucking’ a lot more but they are not getting pregnant. They are getting pregnant LESS.

what are you’re thoughts on birth control pill?
The morning after pill?
Condoms?
I’m curious in a free and equal society how far does it go?

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1172
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2163
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by That Guy » 11 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
11 months ago
Of course I’m only talking about my own country
I’m kind of a nationalist with social issues.
I know the laws in my own country the history the geography the socio ecconomics so I know what I’m talking about ‘here’ I honestly don’t know crap about Canada laws on abortion.

So no I’m not offering you tangible evidence about some random society.
I’m offering you a well thought out logical assumption based on my own country that’s a based on a combination of the socio economic lay out, the political landscape, the state laws and CDC statistics.
I mean I just had to differentiate between an embryo and an egg to Pat, so I think my post is pretty well thought out and researched.

And I will say this,
You can’t deny the cultural influence that my country has on the rest of the world.
And when I say my country, I really mean NY LA and Silicone valley.
I don’t see that changing too drastically in the near future.
I’m also confused by the Western guys here who like freedom and complain about Muslim culture (which I agree they are super suppressive) embracing something so easily that would curtail the freedom of so many human beings. Women.
It doesn’t sound like all you guys are just simply discussing the life of a child (well KJ it does for sure) it sounds more like you want women to have babies.
Period.

Hypothetically
if abortion is illegal, and the vast majority of white women between 16 and 33 decide they want to take a birth control shot and not have kids until mid 30s—what then?
We are living in a time where birth control is becoming more and more effective and being used more widely (in US at least the CDC report I think reflects that by showing how down the abortion rate is vs how sexually active women are).
Fewer women are getting pregnant.
They may be ‘fucking’ a lot more but they are not getting pregnant. They are getting pregnant LESS.

what are you’re thoughts on birth control pill?
The morning after pill?
Condoms?
I’m curious in a free and equal society how far does it go?
"Assumptions" about what might happen don't really matter if there isn't solid precedence to say that it is likely. Generally speaking, if things are illegal, you can be caught, and if you can be punished for it, it does have a habit of reducing frequency.

Regarding your point on muslims: How is saying "Women should not be encouraged to be anti-natalist sluts" at all the same level as muslims chopping off clits, hiding their women behind hoods, beating them up, etc. because they see her as simply being property?

As for birth control: Birth control was not invented so that women could just go out and have the local chads down at the club run a train on her on the weekends nor so that guys could BE those chads. It came about in a time when divorce wasn't over half, and they thought that maybe you should still be able to have sex with your spouse and not add a fifth or sixth kid to your family instead of even simply one.

As for freedom: There are absolutely behaviors forbidden when they directly harm our society. I don't want muslims or anyone else to have the freedom to beat the shit out of their wives and kids, I don't want pedophiles to have the freedom to be pedophiles, I don't want vigilantes to have the freedom to just murder a common cutpurse, I don't think we should allow school teachers to blast young kids with pro-communist propaganda and white-guilt in the middle of English class, and I don't want women to have the freedom to just simply abort a kid they had with a guy whose name they can't remember because there has been so many and just because "I want to".

and again: It's but one aspect. There is encouragement to fuck as many guys as you can, or as many women as you can, to never settle down and live like a 22 year old at age 50, to keep buying and consuming more stuff, to focus exclusively on yourself, spend all your time playing Call of Duty or watching Netflix, anti-martial views, and if you do have a kid or get married, make sure it's with someone of a different race, etc.

No one ever stops to question why this attitude became so prevalent after WW2 in the west.

Could it be, that all of the [redacted]s, who we're never allowed to name, feel threatened by the westerners, since it was the homogenized European nations who, in living memory, tried to wipe them all off the face of the Earth? People who have no loyalty to anyone except other [redacted]s? These same people who own tremendous amounts of media, news, movies, interracial pornography (look up the founders of Blacked and such) all push the LGBT, pro-choice, pro-immigration, feminist, etc. propaganda and are also the founders of communism (which is also a popular topic). I think that they're afraid of ever coming to blows with Europeans again, and by diluting that population and surrounding themselves with other minorities with no loyalties to white Europeans, they will know they'll have more allies than enemies should that ever happen.
https://external-preview.redd.it/-qNL5Q ... e0bd9c78b8

I'll bet my bottom dollar that if these ideologies were removed from media, schools, etc. a lot fewer people would have such anti-natalist, anti-capitalist views.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by Hairblues » 11 months ago

That Guy wrote:
11 months ago
"Assumptions" about what might happen don't really matter if there isn't solid precedence to say that it is likely. Generally speaking, if things are illegal, you can be caught, and if you can be punished for it, it does have a habit of reducing frequency.

Regarding your point on muslims: How is saying "Women should not be encouraged to be anti-natalist sluts" at all the same level as muslims chopping off clits, hiding their women behind hoods, beating them up, etc. because they see her as simply being property?

As for birth control: Birth control was not invented so that women could just go out and have the local chads down at the club run a train on her on the weekends nor so that guys could BE those chads. It came about in a time when divorce wasn't over half, and they thought that maybe you should still be able to have sex with your spouse and not add a fifth or sixth kid to your family instead of even simply one.

As for freedom: There are absolutely behaviors forbidden when they directly harm our society. I don't want muslims or anyone else to have the freedom to beat the shit out of their wives and kids, I don't want pedophiles to have the freedom to be pedophiles, I don't want vigilantes to have the freedom to just murder a common cutpurse, I don't think we should allow school teachers to blast young kids with pro-communist propaganda and white-guilt in the middle of English class, and I don't want women to have the freedom to just simply abort a kid they had with a guy whose name they can't remember because there has been so many and just because "I want to".

and again: It's but one aspect. There is encouragement to fuck as many guys as you can, or as many women as you can, to never settle down and live like a 22 year old at age 50, to keep buying and consuming more stuff, to focus exclusively on yourself, spend all your time playing Call of Duty or watching Netflix, anti-martial views, and if you do have a kid or get married, make sure it's with someone of a different race, etc.

No one ever stops to question why this attitude became so prevalent after WW2 in the west.

Could it be, that all of the [redacted]s, who we're never allowed to name, feel threatened by the westerners, since it was the homogenized European nations who, in living memory, tried to wipe them all off the face of the Earth? People who have no loyalty to anyone except other [redacted]s? These same people who own tremendous amounts of media, news, movies, interracial pornography (look up the founders of Blacked and such) all push the LGBT, pro-choice, pro-immigration, feminist, etc. propaganda and are also the founders of communism (which is also a popular topic). I think that they're afraid of ever coming to blows with Europeans again, and by diluting that population and surrounding themselves with other minorities with no loyalties to white Europeans, they will know they'll have more allies than enemies should that ever happen.
https://external-preview.redd.it/-qNL5Q ... e0bd9c78b8

I'll bet my bottom dollar that if these ideologies were removed from media, schools, etc. a lot fewer people would have such anti-natalist, anti-capitalist views.
You cherry picked out the word ‘assumptio’ Which is clever but you left out logical based on my countries history, laws, socio ecconomic areas by geography and CDC stats on abortion rates

But okay I will read the rest of your post now.

It’s the similar Muslims because you are trying to dictate via a law how a woman, an equal and free person, lives her life according to your opinion.the very use of the word ‘slut’ shows a natural bias in their behavior vs a man’s.
But a lot of nice added extra things you put in about clit choppings etc
Again clever.

you seem to focus a lot on women’s sex lives and their behavior.
It’s not the soul of the child which was my point of the original post of mine you quoted
It’s about what women do sexually that bothers you and you see outlawing abortion and If that didn’t work out I guess eventually birth control pills as well as a way of controlling them.
To settle down and have kids. Even if they don’t want to.
Ban birth control of any kind?

You can’t ‘force’ women to ‘breed’ if they don’t want to.
Or men for that matter.
At least not in my country.
That’s not constitutional in my country. And I don’t mean roe v Wade.
To force women to breed is saying they are not equal.
What you are talking about is not abortion, it’s that you feel societally women should be having babies for the betterment of society.
Less women are getting pregnant.
So it’s birth control pill that’s your issue not just abortions
It’s 2018, you can go get a shot at the Gyno and fuck your brains out.
That’s all that would happen if abortion becomes illegal
What then?

Your post doesn’t really sound like a capitalist to me no offense.
I honestly don’t know what it sounds like so I’m not criticizing. Are you offering a conspiracy?

Edit: okay I see it’s that your post got redacted so I’m not 100% sure what got taken out.

User avatar
kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 355
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 805
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, nizoral 1% whenever

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by kj6723 » 11 months ago

Myself, I don't really know anything about the population and Muslim arguments, so I don't want to speak on them

My primary issue with abortion is, and has always been, that I don't see how it's not murder. And it's very disturbing to me that in my country this is legal. And more than that, it's actually celebrated as a civil rights issue.

I can't say I've ever heard a pro abortion argument that makes me go "you know, that kind of makes sense, I can see why they think that". I feel very alone in this, to the point I sometimes wonder if I am crazy, or missing something. I don't know any openly pro-life people that aren't extremely religious. When people at work, etc speak on the issue, it's always a starting assumption that everyone in the room obviously believes women have a "right to abortion". In all the recent polls on abortion, if I'm not mistaken a majority of Americans now believe it should be legal. This all disturbs me in a very deep and profound way
Last edited by kj6723 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1172
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2163
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by That Guy » 11 months ago

I'm not saying force women to breed.

I'm saying that women are discouraged from becoming mothers and men are discouraged from becoming fathers and it is a deliberate effort.

If consumer culture, global-warming paranoia, "3rd-wave" feminism, LGBT, atheism, multiculturalism, globalism, promiscuity, nihilism, and various other "isms" weren't touted as the righteous path in all of the media and schools, there would be a lot more women having children.

I promise you that

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1829
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4051
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by Admin » 11 months ago

I don't believe we'll get anywhere by forcing other people to do things even if it's for their own good or for the greater good.

What I believe we have a responsibility to do is tell the truth as much as possible about everything any time the occasion arises. My childhood best friend started posting about the Rotherham Muslim gang rapes yesterday and it gave me so much hope. I can't be completely sure, but it's the first I saw him that, and it's a short time after I posted about how the socialist Muslim enablers won the majority again where I used to live (Molenbeek, that might ring a bell), so who knows, maybe he thought "hey, he dares to post about it and I care about those issues, so why not do the same?"

I used that example because it's probably as far down in hell we've been because enough people didn't dare to speak the truth. Why in that case? Because of the fear of being called a racist or an islamophobe (word invented by the terrorist group 'The Muslim Brotherhood', always good to remind people of that).

So I'd say to people like @kj6723, that if they think abortion is an abomination and they have good arguments to back up that claim, they have a moral responsibility to speak their mind if the issue arises, whether it's with his family, among friends, at work, say what you think man! We should let ourselves be beaten into submission by the authoritarians.

Yesterday, my dad called me to tell me that my family was worried because I was always saying what I think with my real name on social media, I'd write pretty much exactly what I write on this forum. My family largely agrees with me and they think it's courageous, but they can't help it, they are afraid of the rabid social justice warrior (or NPC) lurking in the background, ready find your employer and call them to tell them "you know what Admin wrote on the internet?!" Yeah no, that ain't happening anymore. This is not 2011 anymore. Besides, I'm certainly not running around saying anything hateful. Even though yesterday, I was called a Russian bot and Hitler on the same day. What a win.

I don't like the hijab. Do I think that it should be outlawed? No. But you won't stop me from saying what I think about it any time the occasion arises. Even my Muslim best friend knows my thoughts on that. I judge. I judge harshly and it's my right to do so. I believe it should be forbidden in the public sector, and in as many private companies as possible. They should know by now that this kind of virtue-signalling ends up backfiring. This is usually what happens when you think the truth is just the ideology of the day.

The Muslims are here now, deporting them en masse won't happen. But every time they defend an opinion that run contrary to our values, to your values, you should go after them, you don't have to be aggressive, just state what you think and why. Make sure that they never bend any of our laws. When you talk to them, many Muslims understand that we have a right to defend our values and culture, but as any group out there, Muslims have their fair share of authoritarians, and these guys spend their lives looking for loopholes, for guilt-ridden enablers who will bend to their every will.

They're easily identifiable, take any Facebook article talking about the most horrible deeds committed by a Muslim, so horrible that a majority of Muslims will even speak up to condemn them and you will find them in the comments. It was the case in the video about the Rotherham gang rapes I mentioned in this post. The most upvoted post still was: "Hell Mr. the islamophobe!" <= thousands of children were raped but that guy (and the other authoritarians and narcissists who liked his comment) thought that the video could give a bad image of Muslim was the most important issue at hand.

Anyway, even with issues that seem unsolvable, we're getting better:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45951138

And I believe the same is gradually going to happen when it comes to society's views on abortion. There are plenty of people out there who think that abortion is immoral but because of the pervasive influence of the leftist authoritarians, they don't dare to voice their opinion, so like kj said, we end up getting this feeling that they don't exist and that we're all alone. So I encourage everyone here to say what they think, you don't realize the power it has, even if it still entails some risk, it's damn worth it in my opinion. But this is only possible if we believe in greater ideals, that go beyond our sterile materialistic view of the world.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by Hairblues » 11 months ago

So there are two perspectives on this thread about abortion
1. The life of the child at conception vs being cells
(I don’t agree but this is a legitimate debate)

2. A societal responsibility of white women specifically to have children and it at least sounds like to me these women should also behave in a sexual manner of less sex partners as ‘society’ collectively decides upon. And anti abortion laws would be a ‘tool’ for this.

If your opinion about abortion is based on the second, At least in the USA, it’s not logical to even think this is a remote possibility based on statistics and the history of this country and other factors I spelled out earlier.
And I think if that is the goal, the abortion argument would be the tip of the iceberg because the next logical step and more effective step IF this was a mass societal goal in ‘some’ country, the next thing to go would be birth control . Then it gets into a hypothesis of some dystopian society. Which is ‘far out’ to even speculate on the western society. I mean anything ‘could’ happen but it wouldn’t be in our lifetimes or even a ‘good’ if you believe in western values of freedom, equality, liberty etc.
I look at it like freedom of speech.
As an old liberal, our argument with the Christian Right about things that they found offensive we used to say censorship opens up a whole bag of worms. It starts with one thing and leads to another and another, because the goal is much bigger than simply cutting out a sex scene from a film. It’s taking away the choice of the viewer to decide for themselves what they want to watch.
So this borders on this idea to me.
(I don’t think you guys want to make birth control pill illegal I’m just trying to demonstrate once you start to go down that road if your belief is based on #2, where it could ‘potentially’ lead because the idea of using abortion laws as a tool to control long term society outcome is not really in accordance with at least American values.
It’s not liberal,
it’s not conservative
and it’s not libertarian....I don’t know what. It just rings dystopian and far out.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2028
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by JasonStatham » 11 months ago

That Guy wrote:
11 months ago
I'm not saying force women to breed.

I'm saying that women are discouraged from becoming mothers and men are discouraged from becoming fathers and it is a deliberate effort.

If consumer culture, global-warming paranoia, "3rd-wave" feminism, LGBT, atheism, multiculturalism, globalism, promiscuity, nihilism, and various other "isms" weren't touted as the righteous path in all of the media and schools, there would be a lot more women having children.

I promise you that
You don't even have to promise anything because you are 100 per cent right. I'm circle jerking a bit with you on this topic, but you are spot on again.

I give you an example of a country that is declining in birthrates and one that isn't and the difference I observed over visiting this country a lot.

Poland - and how to do it right
.

I visited Poland a lot in the last 1,5 years and observed that you see 99% of Polish native people everywhere. I'm not used to seeing native people being the vast majority everywhere. When I go buy my groceries in Switzerland, I feel always like: "where the fuck the Swiss people are buying their bread and meat?" because I simply can't see them. If you visit a small 2000 people village, you will feel like you are back in the "real" Switzerland for sure but why we have to accept that? In Poland, the only City you might see over 10-15% of "foreign" people is Warsaw, BUT its mostly tourists, Indian people (which are doing fine for the most part) and workers from Ukraine.

Poland let a lot of Ukraine people into their country BUT they know very well, if you don't learn polish and can't behave, they will kick you out faster than my follicles are dying. As a foreigner in Poland, I can't see the difference between Ukraine people and Polish people because they are so well integrated and very accepted. The most surprising thing for me was, going to a big Mall in Poland and seeing white people and nothing more. You can visit ANY mall in Switzerland (and Germany) and you will be a minority. And that's the truth. Muslim people pushing their 5 Babys around in malls and any language except of Swissgerman is spoken at places like that. I always thought that its normal but had this strange uneasy feeling. Even as a child. If I would say that in public, the left and the media would tell me because I have a "Nazi gene" since a child and thats why I dont feel comfortable.

Having babies is pushed everywhere in Poland


Doctors, especially the Gynecologist are telling young women to have Babys before turning 30. There is no: "Yes you can have a career and start to have a family when you are 40" in this country. Hard biological facts will wake up young women.

Abortion and abortions Pills are very hard to get in Poland. I know that from a personal experience. (my Finasteride sperm didn't make her pregnant in the end).

Having a family, a steady boyfriend, being married or/and having a Baby will get you more likes.

Yes, you heard right. Polish women on Facebook will get in general more likes, when they put a picture, making a selfie with a boyfriend rather than a half naked one. I was surprised by this as well. Having a baby or getting married is the ultimate picture you can make and gets you attention overload on social media. You might think this is silly, but women love attention and will do anything to get it (yes I know not anywomen blah blah) and in Poland, the cool thing to do is having a family rather than being drunk in a Club.

Catholic Church is still huge in Poland. Having a strong religious community and something to "believe" takes also a huge part in avoiding the hedonistic lifestyle and actually having a family. You can see how the countries are turning into shit, where people stopped believing in anything.

Even before you leaving Poland and you going to the check-in desk at the airport, you see that the polish airline does have a "children check in" which is adorable. They are tons of small things and a lot of big things that are pushing people to have white babies.

To end this post, a nice picture to make me depressed:
svp.jpg
svp.jpg (82.93 KiB) Viewed 697 times
Enjoy the decline.
Last edited by JasonStatham 11 months ago, edited 8 times in total.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1829
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4051
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by Admin » 11 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
11 months ago
2. A societal responsibility of white women specifically to have children and it at least sounds like to me these women should also behave in a sexual manner of less sex partners as ‘society’ collectively decides upon. And anti abortion laws would be a ‘tool’ for this.
I agree with most of your post. Outlawing abortion again also sounds like a dystopian nightmare to me.

That said, we should really move past making this about skin color, ethnicity or religion. This is not about white women, it's about maintaining a sufficient supply (yeah this sounds cold I know) of people who at worst don't hold Western values in contempt and at best will die before we replace them with other values.

If you go to a catholic church in Belgium, you'll often see a black priest and 90% of the people there will be black. My mother went to a mass recently and she was in awe during the priest's sermon, the guy was defending Christian and Western value like she hadn't heard in a very long time. The priest was talking about freedom but also responsibility (to use that freedom to do good) which he underlined can't be divorced from one another. He was like a black Jordan Peterson.

That's why Islam always pops up in this conversation, its values are simply antithetical to the foundational Western values. Its very name means submission. Where Islam takes hold, where it becomes the religion of the majority, there can be no freedom (you have to submit to the Muslim God and the Islamic texts) and no equality (men, women, believers, Christians, atheists, apostates all have different values in the eyes of Muslims).

And it's not just something that most Muslims believe casually, it's like it's encoded in their DNA. I've had this debate before with my Muslim friend and at a point, he would just repeat:

- "Abortion is just wrong, so why should we let women decide?! It's stupid!"

Authoritarians always want to impose their will on you for your own good and the well-being of society. The problem is that as I've said before, even if the goal you want to achieve is noble, you can't obtain it by force. That just doesn't work, whether it's on a personal level (blackmail to force your partner to do something) or at the societal level (outlawing abortion). What you get if you go down that road is hell on earth, and those places still exist: Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Venezuela, China, etc.

Hell:



So if we want to improve our societies, I'm afraid we'll have to do it through speech, arguments and especially by example. The more people lead admirable lives, the more people will be inspired by one another and will understand why Western values are crucial. Whatever we do, we can't ever dispense with the ideas of individual freedom and responsibility.
JasonStatham wrote:
11 months ago
Enjoy the decline.
I'm convinced that things are currently swinging the other way, slowly but surely, but it might just be projection on my part.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1455
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2094

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by blackg » 11 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
11 months ago
Of course I’m only talking about my own country
I’m kind of a nationalist with social issues.
I know the laws in my own country the history the geography the socio ecconomics so I know what I’m talking about ‘here’ I honestly don’t know crap about Canada laws on abortion.

So no I’m not offering you tangible evidence about some random society.
I’m offering you a well thought out logical assumption based on my own country that’s a based on a combination of the socio economic lay out, the political landscape, the state laws and CDC statistics.
I mean I just had to differentiate between an embryo and an egg to Pat, so I think my post is pretty well thought out and researched.

And I will say this,
You can’t deny the cultural influence that my country has on the rest of the world.
And when I say my country, I really mean NY LA and Silicone valley.
I don’t see that changing too drastically in the near future.
I’m also confused by the Western guys here who like freedom and complain about Muslim culture (which I agree they are super suppressive) embracing something so easily that would curtail the freedom of so many human beings. Women.
It doesn’t sound like all you guys are just simply discussing the life of a child (well KJ it does for sure) it sounds more like you want women to have babies.
Period.

Hypothetically
if abortion is illegal, and the vast majority of white women between 16 and 33 decide they want to take a birth control shot and not have kids until mid 30s—what then?
We are living in a time where birth control is becoming more and more effective and being used more widely (in US at least the CDC report I think reflects that by showing how down the abortion rate is vs how sexually active women are).
Fewer women are getting pregnant.
They may be ‘fucking’ a lot more but they are not getting pregnant. They are getting pregnant LESS.

what are you’re thoughts on birth control pill?
The morning after pill?
Condoms?
I’m curious in a free and equal society how far does it go?
You're a great American and one of New York's finest.
I would like to drink with you down at Battery Park under a full moon.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by Hairblues » 11 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
11 months ago
You don't even have to promise anything because you are 100 per cent right. I'm circle jerking a bit with you on this topic, but you are spot on again.

I give you an example of a country that is declining in birthrates and one that isn't and the difference I observed over visiting this country a lot.

Poland - and how to do it right
.

I visited Poland a lot in the last 1,5 years and observed that you see 99% of Polish native people everywhere. I'm not used to seeing native people being the vast majority everywhere. When I go buy my groceries in Switzerland, I feel always like: "where the fuck the Swiss people are buying their bread and meat?" because I simply can't see them. If you visit a small 2000 people village, you will feel like you are back in the "real" Switzerland for sure but why we have to accept that? In Poland, the only City you might see over 10-15% of "foreign" people is Warsaw, BUT its mostly tourists, Indian people (which are doing fine for the most part) and workers from Ukraine.

Poland let a lot of Ukraine people into their country BUT they know very well, if you don't learn polish and can't behave, they will kick you out faster than my follicles are dying. As a foreigner in Poland, I can't see the difference between Ukraine people and Polish people because they are so well integrated and very accepted. The most surprising thing for me was, going to a big Mall in Poland and seeing white people and nothing more. You can visit ANY mall in Switzerland (and Germany) and you will be a minority. And that's the truth. Muslim people pushing their 5 Babys around in malls and any language except of Swissgerman is spoken at places like that. I always thought that its normal but had this strange uneasy feeling. Even as a child. If I would say that in public, the left and the media would tell me because I have a "Nazi gene" since a child and thats why I dont feel comfortable.

Having babies is pushed everywhere in Poland


Doctors, especially the Gynecologist are telling young women to have Babys before turning 30. There is no: "Yes you can have a career and start to have a family when you are 40" in this country. Hard biological facts will wake up young women.

Abortion and abortions Pills are very hard to get in Poland. I know that from a personal experience. (my Finasteride sperm didn't make her pregnant in the end).

Having a family, a steady boyfriend, being married or/and having a Baby will get you more likes.

Yes, you heard right. Polish women on Facebook will get in general more likes, when they put a picture, making a selfie with a boyfriend rather than a half naked one. I was surprised by this as well. Having a baby or getting married is the ultimate picture you can make and gets you attention overload on social media. You might think this is silly, but women love attention and will do anything to get it (yes I know not anywomen blah blah) and in Poland, the cool thing to do is having a family rather than being drunk in a Club.

Catholic Church is still huge in Poland. Having a strong religious community and something to "believe" takes also a huge part in avoiding the hedonistic lifestyle and actually having a family. You can see how the countries are turning into shit, where people stopped believing in anything.

Even before you leaving Poland and you going to the check-in desk at the airport, you see that the polish airline does have a "children check in" which is adorable. They are tons of small things and a lot of big things that are pushing people to have white babies.

To end this post, a nice picture to make me Depressed:
svp.jpg

Enjoy the decline.
There is two sides to every story and I just read a little bit about this and the extreme level of their law is kind of ridiculous in modern society.
Also I read the protests among young women are pretty huge against it
I read that the illegal abortion and crossing border to Germany rate is pretty large. So women are still going for abortions but risking themselves to do so.
Many are not cock white sluts, but sound like they have medical issues or the baby is compromised (the law is pretty extreme compared to other places only for life of mother not even in rape which WAS legal even in Texas before Roe V Wade)

I read a few articles only skimmed this last one.

I’m not saying you don’t make some good points on paper (does that saying translate lol) but the reality of it doesn’t sound as blissfully utopian for all of these women as you paint it as.
For instance if you asked men in 1960s if their wives felt fireflies and happy as housewives and moms I’m sure they would all say yes and believe cut to a few years later and the same women were out burning their bras and leaving their husbands. Many women historically played along at being happy when they aren’t and when given an opportunity for something else took it with both hands..many didn’t and we’re very happy to be wives and moms and they can still do this.

What’s troubling about Poland is even birth control sounds hard to come by...is that true? Is birth control pill a ‘bad’ or controversial thing in Poland?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 308
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 874
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by Pat » 11 months ago

That Guy wrote:
11 months ago
"Assumptions" about what might happen don't really matter if there isn't solid precedence to say that it is likely. Generally speaking, if things are illegal, you can be caught, and if you can be punished for it, it does have a habit of reducing frequency.

Regarding your point on muslims: How is saying "Women should not be encouraged to be anti-natalist sluts" at all the same level as muslims chopping off clits, hiding their women behind hoods, beating them up, etc. because they see her as simply being property?

As for birth control: Birth control was not invented so that women could just go out and have the local chads down at the club run a train on her on the weekends nor so that guys could BE those chads. It came about in a time when divorce wasn't over half, and they thought that maybe you should still be able to have sex with your spouse and not add a fifth or sixth kid to your family instead of even simply one.

As for freedom: There are absolutely behaviors forbidden when they directly harm our society. I don't want muslims or anyone else to have the freedom to beat the shit out of their wives and kids, I don't want pedophiles to have the freedom to be pedophiles, I don't want vigilantes to have the freedom to just murder a common cutpurse, I don't think we should allow school teachers to blast young kids with pro-communist propaganda and white-guilt in the middle of English class, and I don't want women to have the freedom to just simply abort a kid they had with a guy whose name they can't remember because there has been so many and just because "I want to".

and again: It's but one aspect. There is encouragement to fuck as many guys as you can, or as many women as you can, to never settle down and live like a 22 year old at age 50, to keep buying and consuming more stuff, to focus exclusively on yourself, spend all your time playing Call of Duty or watching Netflix, anti-martial views, and if you do have a kid or get married, make sure it's with someone of a different race, etc.

No one ever stops to question why this attitude became so prevalent after WW2 in the west.

Could it be, that all of the [redacted]s, who we're never allowed to name, feel threatened by the westerners, since it was the homogenized European nations who, in living memory, tried to wipe them all off the face of the Earth? People who have no loyalty to anyone except other [redacted]s? These same people who own tremendous amounts of media, news, movies, interracial pornography (look up the founders of Blacked and such) all push the LGBT, pro-choice, pro-immigration, feminist, etc. propaganda and are also the founders of communism (which is also a popular topic). I think that they're afraid of ever coming to blows with Europeans again, and by diluting that population and surrounding themselves with other minorities with no loyalties to white Europeans, they will know they'll have more allies than enemies should that ever happen.
https://external-preview.redd.it/-qNL5Q ... e0bd9c78b8

I'll bet my bottom dollar that if these ideologies were removed from media, schools, etc. a lot fewer people would have such anti-natalist, anti-capitalist views.
(((redacted)))

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1172
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2163
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by That Guy » 11 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
11 months ago
There is two sides to every story and I just read a little bit about this and the extreme level of their law is kind of ridiculous in modern society.
Also I read the protests among young women are pretty huge against it
I read that the illegal abortion and crossing border to Germany rate is pretty large. So women are still going for abortions but risking themselves to do so.
Many are not cock white sluts, but sound like they have medical issues or the baby is compromised (the law is pretty extreme compared to other places only for life of mother not even in rape which WAS legal even in Texas before Roe V Wade)

I read a few articles only skimmed this last one.

I’m not saying you don’t make some good points on paper (does that saying translate lol) but the reality of it doesn’t sound as blissfully utopian for all of these women as you paint it as.
For instance if you asked men in 1960s if their wives felt fireflies and happy as housewives and moms I’m sure they would all say yes and believe cut to a few years later and the same women were out burning their bras and leaving their husbands. Many women historically played along at being happy when they aren’t and when given an opportunity for something else took it with both hands..many didn’t and we’re very happy to be wives and moms and they can still do this.

What’s troubling about Poland is even birth control sounds hard to come by...is that true? Is birth control pill a ‘bad’ or controversial thing in Poland?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
Feminist bra-burning is largely a myth stemming from the 1968 Miss America pageant in which these feminists threw all kinds of stuff into a fire, one of which was a bra and that became the most famous image.

These women were not wives and mothers, generally speaking — they were pretty much textbook youth hippies.

Also you're basically saying that, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary, those women in Poland are really oppressed and suffering...they just don't know it yet. Some women being pissed about abortion laws, when SJWs can be found everywhere, is hardly convincing.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2028
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by JasonStatham » 11 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
11 months ago
There is two sides to every story and I just read a little bit about this and the extreme level of their law is kind of ridiculous in modern society.
Also I read the protests among young women are pretty huge against it
I read that the illegal abortion and crossing border to Germany rate is pretty large. So women are still going for abortions but risking themselves to do so.
Many are not cock white sluts, but sound like they have medical issues or the baby is compromised (the law is pretty extreme compared to other places only for life of mother not even in rape which WAS legal even in Texas before Roe V Wade)

I read a few articles only skimmed this last one.

I’m not saying you don’t make some good points on paper (does that saying translate lol) but the reality of it doesn’t sound as blissfully utopian for all of these women as you paint it as.
For instance if you asked men in 1960s if their wives felt fireflies and happy as housewives and moms I’m sure they would all say yes and believe cut to a few years later and the same women were out burning their bras and leaving their husbands. Many women historically played along at being happy when they aren’t and when given an opportunity for something else took it with both hands..many didn’t and we’re very happy to be wives and moms and they can still do this.

What’s troubling about Poland is even birth control sounds hard to come by...is that true? Is birth control pill a ‘bad’ or controversial thing in Poland?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
Honestly, I think some women going abroad and risking themselves, is the price you pay for the bigger picture. And yes, not every woman is a cock gasping slut and gets pregnant because of the giggles but again, to me its the price a society has to pay.

Of course not every Polish women want to be a wife and there will be some, that isn't happy/looking forward to be one, but I stand behind that the society as a whole, will be still way more healthy than what we have everywhere else in Europe. Working 5 days a miserable Job in a soulless office and then filling the hole/lack of sense in yourself, by taking drugs and going apeshit every weekend in a Bar is better?
You simply can't give women what they want. They are horrible at judging. That's why in the past, mostly fathers picked a "good man" for their daughters that had a stable income and handled their daughters well. Now, women pick assholes left and right. Also look at women and voting. They see a Syrian Baby crying from the Media (which are well aware of why they put it that way *NPC PROGRAMMING COMPLETED*) and suddenly we have to open borders or you are a Nazi.

npcwife.jpg
npcwife.jpg (76.75 KiB) Viewed 699 times

About birth control, I would say it's not a problem or I did not hear anything else so I'm not 100% sure how the whole process is.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2028
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: What are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by JasonStatham » 11 months ago

That Guy wrote:
11 months ago
Feminist bra-burning is largely a myth stemming from the 1968 Miss America pageant in which these feminists threw all kinds of stuff into a fire, one of which was a bra and that became the most famous image.

These women were not wives and mothers, generally speaking — they were pretty much textbook youth hippies.

Also you're basically saying that, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary, those women in Poland are really oppressed and suffering...they just don't know it yet. Some women being pissed about abortion laws, when SJWs can be found everywhere, is hardly convincing.
80 000 women protesting is nothing in the bigger picture. That's just the percentage of "oppressed feminist women".
Compare that to the US and how many marched with pussy hats protesting against...what exactly? And how many marched? 1 Million and more? :lol:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest