IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
he even has dimples.
That feminizes him.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

I'm wondering how Brexit is going to go for the UK. My best guess is probably not well, due to the following reasons:

1) Racism against Poles is completely irrational, and is one of the drivers of nativism in the UK. I honestly don't understand how anybody can hate Poles by the way. That nation has done a lot of good for the world.

2) Brexit potentially violates the Good Friday peace agreement, as there's no easy way to maintain dual status for Northern Ireland if Ireland is in the EU and the UK is not. It depends on the details, but the requirement to achieve compliance weakens the UK's negotiating position.

3) The residents of Scotland want to be part of the EU.

4) The modern UK economy is largely based off of London being the EU's financial center. It's going to be extremely painful when a lot of those jobs move to Frankfurt. Meanwhile, Frankfurt is enjoying a huge construction boom in anticipation of all of those jobs.

5) Over the next several decades, I see Europe's status strengthening on the world stage, and the US's status weakening. Europe will get some benefit because they didn't ship all of their manufacturing to China, and there's a lot of dynamism to be had by increasing links between Western and Eastern Europe. The UK is thus in my view backing the wrong horse.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
I'm wondering how Brexit is going to go for the UK. My best guess is probably not well, due to the following reasons:

1) Racism against Poles is completely irrational, and is one of the drivers of nativism in the UK. I honestly don't understand how anybody can hate Poles by the way. That nation has done a lot of good for the world.

2) Brexit potentially violates the Good Friday peace agreement, as there's no easy way to maintain dual status for Northern Ireland if Ireland is in the EU and the UK is not. It depends on the details, but the requirement to achieve compliance weakens the UK's negotiating position.

3) The residents of Scotland want to be part of the EU.

4) The modern UK economy is largely based off of London being the EU's financial center. It's going to be extremely painful when a lot of those jobs move to Frankfurt. Meanwhile, Frankfurt is enjoying a huge construction boom in anticipation of all of those jobs.

5) Over the next several decades, I see Europe's status strengthening on the world stage, and the US's status weakening. Europe will get some benefit because they didn't ship all of their manufacturing to China, and there's a lot of dynamism to be had by increasing links between Western and Eastern Europe.
You're right, it's not going to go well. A divorce is always painful but I believe the English people has made the right decision.

I believe the European Union is going to dissolve in the next few years, starting with actual Brexit. There's one ally Europe should have had on its side a couple of decades ago, and it's Russia.

The EU was just another Tower of Babel, so big it could only fail, especially without consulting its actual population, and actually holding it in contempt every time it voted wrong.

To me, the recent election of Charles Michel (by who, the European people? Don't be silly!) at the head of the European Council was the cherry on top of the fiasco that the European project was always doomed to be.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/0 ... ooks-like/

Someone who is now disliked by like 90% of the Belgian population, who renounced his deepest political convictions to back the Marrakesh Migration Pact (also leading to the destruction of his own party), a phony and a traitor, who would have never gotten to where he is without the support of his father (think Justin Trudeau) now sits at the top of the new European globalist empire.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
You're right, it's not going to go well. A divorce is always painful but I believe the English people has made the right decision.

I believe the European Union is going to dissolve in the next few years, starting with actual Brexit. There's one ally Europe should have had on its side a couple of decades ago, and it's Russia.

The EU was just another Tower of Babel, so big it could only fail, especially without consulting its actual population, and actually holding it in contempt every time it voted wrong.

To me, the recent election of Charles Michel (by who, the European people? Don't be silly!) at the head of the European Council was the cherry on top of the fiasco that the European project was always doomed to be.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/0 ... ooks-like/

Someone who is now disliked by like 90% of the Belgian population, who renounced his deepest political convictions to back the Marrakesh Migration Pact (also leading to the destruction of his own party), a phony and a traitor, who would have never gotten to where he is without the support of his father (think Justin Trudeau) now sits at the top of the new European globalist empire.
Yes that is a good point. If I can make two counterarguments:

1) A bad current context does not mean that new context will be better.

2) In spite if these issues, Europeans live quite well. On several metrics such as infant mortality, literacy, life expectancy, etc European countries often rank among the best countries in the world to live in.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Photograph of an iconic New York landmark, dedicated to @blackg:
phpsj5dnQAM.jpg
phpsj5dnQAM.jpg (817.78 KiB) Viewed 522 times

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
Nigel Farage wants to get rid of all the Poles and replace them with blacks because "blacks speak English" and thus will make better wage slaves, he argues.

They'll hate on the Poles, but god forbid they show some spine to the ravenous brown/black hordes raping their women and turning their civilization into a literal trash heap like the one these people came from. Fuck no, that'd be racist and we all know that racist is that absolute worst thing you can ever be...

I see a lot of slavic immigrants these days, given that I shop a lot at this Ukranian-owned store and some other places, and they come in two varieties:

1. Absurdly sexy women.

2. Guys who wear Adidas and otherwise perfectly embody the slav memes.

I see a lot more Asian and Black immigrants though

Guess which ones are much nicer to be around?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
Photograph of an iconic New York landmark, dedicated to blackg:

phpsj5dnQAM.jpg
Thanks mate, looks great. You were at either Grand Central or Penn Station.
Don't kneel because you feel

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
Thanks mate, looks great. You were at either Grand Central or Penn Station.
Grand Central.

I'm now in a crowded bar watching the women's world cup final and the atmosphere is great.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
Grand Central.

I'm now in a crowded bar watching the women's world cup final and the atmosphere is great.
This is first year I’ve been getting into soccer/football. I watched a few games.
Brutal in a good way.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Look at the line for this place. The pizza must be really good.
phpxOp6kYPM.jpg
phpxOp6kYPM.jpg (298.28 KiB) Viewed 401 times

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Anyone following the Jewish billionaire Jeffrey Epstein?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-c ... journalist

@That Guy ?

I am so glad Epstein is a fullhead :roll:

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago

That Guy ?

Yeah, I mean who could've seen this coming? It's not like they have a history of thi—

...oh.

Well I'm sure it's a total coincidence! Just like all the other times!

Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago

That Guy ?

Why is this news now? This is old information from when the Pizza gate scandal were going on.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
the Pizza gate scandal

An illuminati game's card from the early 90's.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
Why is this news now? This is old information from when the Pizza gate scandal were going on.
It’s not old news.
Like most predators he continued his behavior

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... s.amp.html