IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 months ago

Arjen wrote:
3 months ago
(Starting) positions that allow me to remain in a comfortzone, sometimes not wanting anything out of it other than have a nice-looking woman's company and being liked by her somehow, sometimes secretly maybe wanting more, but able to not ultimately expose myself and my interest.

It’s like: women fuck who they want, men – like my friend – date and fuck who they can, and I entertain & interact with women who are easy on the eye to me.
So a constellation is your status level?
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 3 months ago

Nameless wants the FBI to torture me lol

Here he's calling me a Fascist extremist for no reason and insulting my religion and people

I didn't even bother insulting him because he's not even worthy of being insulted, but i tried to get him "triggered" and told him "yeah, i'm an extremist fascist and also a terrorist". Why did you think he respond to that ? Did he try to hide being triggered and control his emotions or anything like any other grown up man would act ?

No, of course, he reported both me and Fred to the FBI

Not only that, after defending Joe "sniff" Biden's degenerate and sick behavior, he now wants his "intelligence folks" to use "disciplinary action" aka "torture" on me.

So basically, he wants the FBI to torture me for saying that i'm an extremist fascist terrorist online as a joke to provoke him.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago

Here he's calling me a Fascist extremist for no reason and insulting my religion and people

I didn't even bother insulting him because he's not even worthy of being insulted, but i tried to get him "triggered" and told him "yeah, i'm an extremist fascist and also a terrorist". Why did you think he respond to that ? Did he try to hide being triggered and control his emotions or anything like any other grown up man would act ?

Not only that, after defending Joe "sniff" Biden's degenerate and sick behavior, he now wants his "intelligence folks" to use "disciplinary action" aka "torture" on me.

So basically, he wants the FBI to torture me for saying that i'm an extremist fascist terrorist online as a joke to provoke him.
Completely inappropriate and ridiculous.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 3 months ago

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago

Yeah, perhaps the @Admin should consider perma banning him for his asinine attack on this site.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

A woman, in her 30s, Caucasian, good looking, married, and with a profession, mentioned her sister in law's new relationship to me.

They've been together for a few months, it's her first genuine relationship in a while, and a lot of people want them to be married because she's running out of time (she didn't phrase it that way), and he's rich. She mentioned rich/loaded several times. But her SIL doesn't feel "the spark". I asked if the guy is good looking, she said that he's not bad looking, that he looks good for his age (40) and that he looks like a beach bum. The guy is also nice, etc.

In spite of the fact that this looks like a counterexample to the notion that women crave men with money, I was still very jealous. I don't claim to have a handle on the extent to which a fat wallet turns on women ... But God damn I wish that I had it.

Even if money doesn't buy love, it goes a long way. To not have to worry about short term deadlines, to be able to take time off if you're sick, to go on one or two legitimate vacations a year ... It sounds great.

I have a way of knowing that even men value money. When I swipe on apps, I simply don't see many unattractive women with high paying jobs like surgeon or whatever. That's most likely because they were able to find partners.

I have no conception of what I would do with legitimate money. But if I were to move one level up I'd have a nicer apartment, a nicer car, and more savings.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 3 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
A woman, in her 30s, Caucasian, good looking, married, and with a profession, mentioned her sister in law's new relationship to me.

They've been together for a few months, it's her first genuine relationship in a while, and a lot of people want them to be married because she's running out of time (she didn't phrase it that way), and he's rich. She mentioned rich/loaded several times. But her SIL doesn't feel "the spark". I asked if the guy is good looking, she said that he's not bad looking, that he looks good for his age (40) and that he looks like a beach bum. The guy is also nice, etc.

In spite of the fact that this looks like a counterexample to the notion that women crave men with money, I was still very jealous. I don't claim to have a handle on the extent to which a fat wallet turns on women ... But God damn I wish that I had it.

Even if money doesn't buy love, it goes a long way. To not have to worry about short term deadlines, to be able to take time off if you're sick, to go on one or two legitimate vacations a year ... It sounds great.

I have a way of knowing that even men value money. When I swipe on apps, I simply don't see many unattractive women with high paying jobs like surgeon or whatever. That's most likely because they were able to find partners.

I have no conception of what I would do with legitimate money. But if I were to move one level up I'd have a nicer apartment, a nicer car, and more savings.
Here is the thing that I think most women are attracted to about money and the @Admin and I have had disagreements on this in the past.

If a woman grows up with a father who was bread winner and takes care of things for her, she tends to be drawn to this in a mate.
On the flip side, if a girl grew up struggling financially and didn’t have a dad or a dad who can afford to take care of her, she’s still drawn to that in a mate because she missed it as a child.

I do think some girls grow up normal, like a salt of the earth good dad who is loving and doesn’t spoil them with stuff, but still, a loving dad takes care of things for daughters (usually).

This isn’t to mean the extreme ‘I want a Lamborghini so I’m going to marry an ancient sugar-daddy’ mentality.
But it’s why women are drawn to men who have money sometimes

I know a LOT of girls in 20s who are now drawn to older men vs the past. I had some discussions and it’s THAT above. They want to feel taken care of.

If you think about it THAT generation was SOOOO pampered by parents compared to other generations. So if my theory is correct, would explain this.

But I don't know maybe I’m wrong or it’s anecdotal.
I’m also talking about Americans.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Hairblues wrote:
3 months ago
I know a LOT of girls in 20s who are now drawn to older men vs the past. I had some discussions and it’s THAT above. They want to feel taken care of.
Oh really ? I've always thought that younger people whether they're men or women have a better chance at dating since they still have their youth, health, looks, etc. But looks like this only applies to women, since men prefer younger women, but women prefer older men.

It's no wonder many girls my age tend to hang out with men 3-4 years older and marry men who're 5 years older on average.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 3 months ago

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
Oh really ? I've always thought that younger people whether they're men or women have a better chance at dating since they still have their youth, health, looks, etc. But looks like this only applies to women, since men prefer younger women, but women prefer older men.

It's no wonder many girls my age tend to hang out with men 3-4 years older and marry men who're 5 years older on average.
Lol 3-5 years???

Try 10 to 15 in the cases I’m talking about.

And I’m talking about America girls. And I’m talking about the ones who want $$$

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Hairblues wrote:
3 months ago
Lol 3-5 years???

And I’m talking about America girls. And I’m talking about the ones who want $$$
Manhattan is a great place for those women. And I suspect, an even better place for those men.

Added in 2 minutes 5 seconds:
Hairblues wrote:
3 months ago
Here is the thing that I think most women are attracted to about money and the Admin and I have had disagreements on this in the past.

If a woman grows up with a father who was bread winner and takes care of things for her, she tends to be drawn to this in a mate.
On the flip side, if a girl grew up struggling financially and didn’t have a dad or a dad who can afford to take care of her, she’s still drawn to that in a mate because she missed it as a child.

I do think some girls grow up normal, like a salt of the earth good dad who is loving and doesn’t spoil them with stuff, but still, a loving dad takes care of things for daughters (usually).

This isn’t to mean the extreme ‘I want a Lamborghini so I’m going to marry an ancient sugar-daddy’ mentality.
But it’s why women are drawn to men who have money sometimes

If you think about it THAT generation was SOOOO pampered by parents compared to other generations. So if my theory is correct, would explain this.

But I don't know maybe I’m wrong or it’s anecdotal.
I’m also talking about Americans.
Damn, I wish that I had bought one of Bitcoin, Google, Apple, etc at the right time.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Hairblues wrote:
3 months ago
Lol 3-5 years???

American girls have the worst attitude out of all nationalists i've seen, along with British women. Still, compared to Russian women, they're like nothing when it comes to being a gold digger. Russian women are A-tier gold diggers.

In my country the average age of marriage for a man is about 27-30 and for a woman is 23-26, so yeah not much difference in age. My father is older than my mother by 6 years and i've always thought it was a bit much.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
American girls have the worst attitude out of all nationalists i've seen, along with British women. Still, compared to Russian women, they're like nothing when it comes to being a gold digger. Russian women are A-tier gold diggers.

In my country the average age of marriage for a man is about 27-30 and for a woman is 23-26, so yeah not much difference in age. My father is older than my mother by 6 years and i've always thought it was a bit much.
The median difference in age of first marriage is 2-4 years for the vast majority of countries. That information is easily obtainable online.

@Hairblues was discussing outliers. Very few women are suitable to be trophy wives, and very few men can be sugar daddies.

There are some ~160 million women in the USA so I'd recommend caution when making statements such as "American girls are this, Russian girls are that."

One country where I'd expect a large difference is China, as they have 114 boys for every 100 girls.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
The median difference in age of first marriage is 2-4 years for the vast majority of countries. That information is easily obtainable online.

Hairblues was discussing outliers. Very few women are suitable to be trophy wives, and very few men can be sugar daddies.

There are some ~160 million women in the USA so I'd recommend caution when making statements such as "American girls are this, Russian girls are that."

One country where I'd expect a large difference is China, as they have 114 boys for every 100 girls.
Ah, i misunderstood it then.

Thinking about it, i remember seeing a sugar daddy dating website once and all the girls were about 16-19 and i found that a bit weird to be honest for girls that age to be thinking about the sugar daddy and stuff like that.

And i usually get the information about American girls from other frustrated American men, but you're right, generalization is stupid either ways.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
Ah, i misunderstood it then.

Thinking about it, i remember seeing a sugar daddy dating website once and all the girls were about 16-19 and i found that a bit weird to be honest for girls that age to be thinking about the sugar daddy and stuff like that.

And i usually get the information about American girls from other frustrated American men, but you're right, generalization is stupid either ways.
We're probably a terrible and biased source of information.

An 18 year-old woman might want a sugar daddy to pay for college. College debt can reach ~$200,000 or more, and the interest rate on student loans is typically higher. The situation steepens of a woman wants a great lifestyle + partying in college -- I knew people living in fancy and beautifully furnished downtown apartments while in college, and they went on multiple fabulous vacations, drove nice cars, etc ... That was often a ton of debt lol, since sugar daddy sites were not as widely available. That kind of money, if it's available without debt means starting your adult life with a head start.

in my opinion it's a rational choice for a young woman. Fuck an old man twice a month, maybe get a mentor out of it, and then live a better life with less stress and without being an indentured slave to the banks.

Since I went to school in Canada, I graduated with a modest $20,000 in debt in spite of growing up poor. But my lifestyle was limited, I could not go to as many parties, and I had to commute for two hours a day.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
We're probably a terrible and biased source of information.

An 18 year-old woman might want a sugar daddy to pay for college. College debt can reach ~$200,000 or more, and the interest rate on student loans is typically higher. The situation steepens of a woman wants a great lifestyle + partying in college -- I knew people living in fancy and beautifully furnished downtown apartments while in college, and they went on multiple fabulous vacations, drove nice cars, etc ... That was often a ton of debt lol, since sugar daddy sites were not as widely available. That kind of money, if it's available without debt means starting your adult life with a head start.

in my opinion it's a rational choice for a young woman. Fuck an old man twice a month, maybe get a mentor out of it, and then live a better life with less stress and without being an indentured slave to the banks.

Since I went to school in Canada, I graduated with a modest $20,000 in debt in spite of growing up poor. But my lifestyle was limited, I could not go to as many parties, and I had to commute for two hours a day.
It's disgusting how education is so expensive in "first world countries". The only countries that have decent and cheap or free education are European countries like Germany. It's like they want to enslave young people through the loans scams and have them drowning in debt for at least a decade like total slaves.

Even in my country education is free when it comes to all majors and school is also free, or you just pay too little for it.

If i was in the USA, i would never get near college and if i wanted to learn anything, i'd just learn it online or pay for courses for the things i need to learn.

I still think education being expensive doesn't justify being sugar daddies. Being a sugar daddy is just selling your body and being a prostitute in a fancy, "legal" way.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
There's always a price to pay though pepe-cross .

Yeah, when it's not Xexos :p.